The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » The Full Moon
  •  » Kinda wierd but, anyone ever feel empowered when there's a full moon?

#26 2009-02-04 05:50:19

Daniel09

Re: Kinda wierd but, anyone ever feel empowered when there's a full moon?

I've always got more energy on a full moon. I could stare at it for hours, and I feel like I could do anything. New moons are always just the opposite, with low energy and a feeling of helplessness.

#27 2009-02-05 03:39:56

twilight rising

For a long time now I have had feelings of desperate lonliness at fullmoon. It is hard to describe - the human emotion lonly simply does not seem to encapture just how much this feeling takes over me. It is like an utter pining for somebody else, like a craving for them.

I am also hyperactive around a fullmoon - often much more productive, can think a great deal faster, and, if I am with company, will get exciteable by far more quickly.

Thanks to the cafe, and seeing so many other people do the same, I just checked my birth phase.

I found out I was born under a fullmoon.

It is a strange feeling that I got, the moment I saw that. Absolutely caught me off guard. It was akin to slamming into a brick wall... but now the shock is wearing away I feel oddly excited about this. The moon has been very, very special to me lately. She is something of utmost important to me.

#28 2009-03-21 14:34:53

Werewolf of Baltimore

Actually, I do have a different feeling during a Full Moon.  I seem more aware of things and also have a peacefulness about me.  Its like I'm not my normal self.  i know it sounds crazy, but hey, its true.

To be the best, you have to beat the best.......and I've never been beaten.

#29 2009-03-30 00:51:46

Wolfclawz5088

I feel a certain strength, a pull from the moon whenever it's visible. I don't have to even look at it sometimes to know that it's there. Sometimes my emotions go off the charts, I feel restless and just downright unreal. When I was younger, I didn't realize it was the moon influencing it, but eventually I saw the connection that I only was like that whenever it was visible.

We are all a little mad here.

#30 2009-03-30 23:41:48

lupen the wolf

The Moon Is Awsome Any Way You Put It!

ego sum quis ego sum....

#31 2009-04-04 13:58:25

anarchicSheWolf
Website

the moon generally cheers me up for some reason. apart from that, thats it. but i get what you're saying!

#32 2009-04-22 18:56:20

wf

I feel supercharged during the full moon. It is hard to sleep. I am restless then.

#33 2009-04-24 19:21:08

lupen the wolf

Those that truly feel a strong tie to the moon are lucky. Although more people are looking to the moon, very few are chosen by her; you should feel honored.

ego sum quis ego sum....

#34 2009-04-24 19:26:36

Reve

Honestly I kinda get what you mean. I get like that during any time during the night though that's the only difference. But when I see the full moon I start to unconciously stare at it. And I get lost in blank thoughts and I always thought that was kinda wierd lol. So yea I sorta get it.

I am like the shadow in the night. Quiet, stealth, invisable, but longing to be whole. Longing to be noticed...Longing to be loved

#35 2009-05-10 07:52:16

Retal

When I see a Full Moon my gaze gets locked on it (Hard and Painful when I'm walking to put more wood on a fire that's over 100 Degrees hot) and I start Shivering like mad even when the heating is on full blast. Other than that no I don't feel empowered. But I do get annoyed and Angered a lot more easily.

#36 2009-12-29 14:40:10

choondooga

I'm always more awake.
Did ya know that there's been some study and someone (pardon my utter lack of facts XD) has proven that people are kind of like the tide. The moon affects our "highs" and "lows". Of course, some people are more sensitive to it . . . *shrug*

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#37 2009-12-29 14:41:23

choondooga

Now, of course, I actually look and see that WolfMontana already said that. XD

*goes back to writing*

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#38 2010-01-09 20:44:23

Thira-Alpha
Website

same here. this may sound nuts but whenever i look at the moon, i can't look away for like 10mins. its so beautiful when its a full moon <3

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#39 2010-03-25 15:08:35

Decadent Moon

hmmm... during full moons i get a this sweet electric tingling up and down my spine and my skin prickles-- I love it! i mainly feel very energetic and aggressive so i have to get away from people ( i get easily irritated and tend to snap at others or become too playful and rough to a point of causing pain sad  but all and all, i just feel like running around or just want to be holed up somewhere with my partner-- I get very sexually charged and aggressive during full moons-- which you can imagine tend to complicate scheduling...

ah the trials and trepidations of Lunar Children.

albeit the Moon...

#40 2010-03-25 17:01:57

Berserker

Humans are interested by the moon. A full moon is instinctively exciting to human beings because it provides safety during a period of time that could otherwise be dangerous. Modern people with over-active imaginations, especially ones who like werewolves and have been saturated by myths and fictional stories involving the full moon, are particularly prone. Thus the "empowerment."

Our Marcuse, only better.

#41 2010-06-06 16:13:16

Were-Featherdragon

Full moons help me feel recharged exspecially when I go camping.  I'll stare up all night at it letting it lull me to sleep; and whenever I fall to sleep on nights of the full moon I' m always a black wolf! It's totally awsome yet very crazy! XD

I'm the fastest flying feathered winged dragon ever!
( Wow, isn't that a mouth full! XD )

The wolf runs free in the world of utter beauty, and the moon's shadows become part of thee, showing true grace and tranquility

#42 2010-06-10 22:18:21

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I get so incredibly empowered by fullmoons that I break down brick walls with my fists.  YYEEAAAHH

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#43 2010-06-13 00:19:26

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

When there is a full moon i tend to start to feel very strange and have a very hard time getting to sleep. I like to lie down in the cool grass and stare at it for as long as i can,i tend to be more at peace with everything on the night of the full moon and when i fall asleep i dream of running with wolves by my side.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#44 2010-07-19 11:53:35

savagestonerwolf
Website

the moon makes me feel alive! and its great to see at night. I love to go jog when the moon is full, it brings such peace of mind and reminds me how beautiful this world can be. I live in the mountains so when the moon is full and seems to roll across the mountaintops, It fills me with bliss and energy.

#45 2010-08-07 17:37:54

doggy.gurl

somebody said that they love the sight of the full moon, and so do i, and i cant sleep at all on fool moon, its strange... i have black blinds in my bedroom so no light can go in, and i dont get bothered by light most of the time, because you get used to it and youre tire etc, but on full moon cant sleep at all, and the night i went camping (a few weeks ago) it was full moon and we went outside in the middle of night to the beach and we had a fire etc, and it was dark at the beach and the moonlight shining was so lovely and i could stop starring at it..

#46 2010-10-03 23:25:50

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

bloodlust wrote:

When there is a full moon i tend to start to feel very strange and have a very hard time getting to sleep. I like to lie down in the cool grass and stare at it for as long as i can,i tend to be more at peace with everything on the night of the full moon and when i fall asleep i dream of running with wolves by my side.

i have noticed slight changes in my temperment during the full moon,i am easier to talk to and i am almost never angry or anything like that.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#47 2010-10-15 23:44:27

werewolfLover13
Website

on full moon i feel like i can stay up all night its weird i always sit on my roof an gaze at the moon its so beautiful... smile i love full moon! i have had some of those dreams where im running with wolves but it only happens on full moon..i feel calmer also..

i await the full moon to shine bright as i walk in depths of darkness...

#48 2010-11-13 16:33:10

werewolfgirl 16

4 some strange reason,i am always calm on a full moon. bcause im usually cranky. its sooo strange

Last edited by werewolfgirl 16 (2010-11-13 16:36:11)

When my heart is breaking, I dance with the wolves.       
                                                                              ~Ruslana

#49 2010-12-19 22:42:40

Protoman2050

This is cool: I was born on the full moon. And I feel somewhat more confident and assertive during one.

Combine that with my cat-obsession for my entire life, and me being able to survive incidents that were usually 100% fatal (being born 16 weeks early is not exactly conducive to life...I was born clinically dead), my personality of being aloof, secretive, wandering, stubborn, and curious, I'm pretty sure I'm a werecat, likely a werecougar.

Anyone else here born on the full moon?

Fencing is what happens when you take swashbuckling, which is a method for nobles to create bloodbaths for insignificant insults, and turn it into a game.

#50 2011-01-12 23:02:30

insanieac

it was werid on that night of the eclipse and the solstice i found myself getting commands from the moon

• Index
  •  » The Full Moon
  •  » Kinda wierd but, anyone ever feel empowered when there's a full moon?

Board footer