The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#426 2007-07-08 22:18:40

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

Don't,some shifts are sudden were you do not feel a physical like shift happening,you just suddenly feel like a animal.That's really cool though!Mine are usually annoying because i'll be in class and all the sudden it feels like my feet are lengthening or a snout is growing and it can last a really long time!hmm

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#427 2007-07-08 22:29:01

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Ehh.
This is kinda the first time anything like that has happened to me, though.
I mean, I've noticed that when I walk around outside, sometimes I'll feel like there is a tail, but I just thought to myself "eh, imagination running wild" and that's all.

Also, sometimes I would feel like my mouth was turning into a snout, but again, I just passed it off as my imagination.

I've never really felt like my whole body had "shifted".  And the weird thing is, I opened my eyes for a sec just to look at myself and I looked normal - but I didn't feel normal.

I still feel crazy, btw. tongue

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#428 2007-07-08 22:44:42

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I used to think it was my imagination until I physically started feeling "It".Are you happy about these shifts,or not so much?

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#429 2007-07-08 22:51:16

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I don't know at the momet.
I feel pretty uncomfortable about it but at the same time think it's kinda neat.
This isn't the way I want to feel happening in public, at all, though.

Also, my ears tend to twitch at the slightest sounds now, which is also kinda freaking me out. hmm

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#430 2007-07-11 00:47:57

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I'm sorry it freaks you,that's no fun.I've always kinda had an edge with extra senses,but the shifts started happening about three years ago,and the first time freaked the hell outta me!yikes
Now i'm used to them and enjoy them,unless they get annoying,which happens.

#431 2007-07-12 01:17:37

Black Shuck
Website

Hey Totalimmortal, I saw your post on your forum and decided to check out this thread. I haven't really spent a lot of time in here just because I didn't think I had an animal side (just me being weird, lol) but after reading some of the posts there's a lot that I find to be similar with me.

I've had the same kind of shifts you're having Totalimmortal. Sometimes when I'm lying in bed (but not about to fall asleep) I feel like I have a snout or wolf arms and legs. When I'm wandering around sometimes I feel like wolf ears or fangs. I wasn't aware these phantom parts were a type of shift.

I've seen a few posts about asymmetricality, and I seems pretty symmetrically built except on my right had my index finger is a teeny-tiny bit longer than my ring finger while the ring finger on the left hand is a teeny-tiny bit longer than the index finger, lol. However, one of my eyes is more prone to being bloodshot and any nosebleeds I get occur mostly in one nostral over the other.

I don't really have anything spectacular with animals except that ones that don't freak out usually do around me. For example, a friend has a dog that only barks at guys. Just guys. Any time I'm near the dog, it barks at me ~_^ But I'm a chick... so yeah, that led to a few jokes ("Something you wanted to tell me?" "Well, you see... I had this, uh, operation a while back...." lol) And then there was this dog at the trailer park where me and some other friends get together to play Halo 2. My friend said he's never seen that dog bark at anybody when they drove by... except me.... Though that's probably my truck's fault lol

I've gotten snapped at a few times by dogs, but never really got bit. It's been my fault though as I work at a vet clinic and approached the dog wrong (but I'm going to vet school so I'll learn all that stuff! Yayness!). I've had some cats lay into me, but that was only to be expected (ex. -- kitty has an abscess and I'm only holding the cat down with my hands while a vet tech is trying to drain the abscess, and the cat wriggles around until it manages to clamp its teeth into something, that something being me, lol).

I don't get sick a lot. Whenever something's going around town, I don't come down with it. All my friends will get sick, but I won't. I usually seem to only get sick if I eat or drink certain things. Like pancakes make me feel nauseous for some reason sad As do waffles. It blows. What really sucks though is SoBe makes me sick after a while and I freaking loved SoBe sad So, without any of that in my usual diet, I rarely feel ill. I only get headaches, but I'm told it's because of my eyes and reading too much or being on the computer too much. I had an astigmatisim when I was little, but it's since gone away (which really freaked out my eye doctor, lol).

The only animal-like things I really do is I tend to bare my teeth when I'm angry at something and I howl for various reasons when I can %D If I did well in something, if I'm just happy for some reason, or if I just plain feel like it smile

This one's probably just me being weird (lol) but I always fancy that my eyes are an animal-like shade of brown. Like, you know brown-eyed dogs tend to have a certain color of brown? Their eyes remind me of mine and when I look at my eyes, I see something animalistic in them even though they don't seem to change colors. A lady that worked with my mom told her was looking at a picture of me with an old tiger that was a cross between a Siberian tiger and a Bengal tiger and said my eyes looked like his. Then she went off on some thing that Native Americans would do to shapeshift (the way my mom said it, it sounded like "Stick-shanking" or something ~_^ lol I'm probably way off on that one).

So, there's probably little (if any of that) that's relevant to Therianism, but I just felt like sharing, lol. There were some posts that reminded me of... me tongue

But you're not alone with your shifts Totalimmortal, because I've had them for a while now too and until now I wrote if off as my mind being weird.

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#432 2007-07-12 08:40:12

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Woohoo for awesome immune systems. big_smile  I'm not one to get sick often either and my doctor has told me that I am one of the healthiest people in my age group, which is pretty neat to me...considering the amounts of meat I eat on a regular basis. tongue I do get a cold every once in a while (doesn't everyone?) but not as often as the rest of my family.  Eheheheeee. big_smile

Also, I don't think it's normal for a guy of my age to chase rabbits and squirrels.  HA.
lol

But yeah, until recently I tried to pass it off as my imagination, even though I always kind of knew it probably wasn't all that.  Then, all this happens...  So I just IM'd BlackWolfDS thinking "he would obviously know about this therian stuff" and well...sent him messages longer than the Bible itself, explaining in great detail what's been going on. big_smile It was his poem "Wolfen Soul" that convinced me to send a message because I really had felt the way he described he was feeling in that poem... hmm

#433 2007-07-12 14:47:39

Black Shuck
Website

His "Wolfen Soul" poem is sooo good! It really rang something inside me.

#434 2007-07-12 17:47:36

native-lycan
Website

we are all familiar in our own ways,black shuck

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#435 2007-07-12 18:40:23

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Speaking of phantom shifts, I had two today.
And I was in public.
Thank god they're easy to hide.
I just acted like nothing was happening.
hmm
Hmmmnn......

#436 2007-07-12 19:45:35

native-lycan
Website

wow, that must of been embarasing!!!!

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#437 2007-07-13 00:37:39

LoupGarouAngel
Website

They are annoying in public because (with me) my legs feel light and like I HAVE to run!Your guys posts were really awesome,and I also have some of those similitaries.

#438 2007-07-13 21:43:18

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I just felt the need to howl my little heart out and yes...run.
But...seeing as I was in front of a lot of people, that would have caused a scene. big_smile
I just walked along like nothing was happening...though I ended up putting a hand over my mouth because I felt like I had a snout. BAHh.  I hope I don't have my first mental shift in public - this would not sit well with me. neutral

Also, the word "therian" has been entering my dreams as of late.  I think the word was said in every single dream I've had this week.  One girl in a dream called me a "therianthropic bastard". hmm

#439 2007-07-13 21:51:07

Black Shuck
Website

WTF you do to deserve to get called that dude?

I get the urge to howl when I'm out and about sometimes. It's like one of those teeth-gritting sort of things where you reeeeaally want to but can't. I do it when I'm in my truck though, lol. And I do it quietyly when I'm outside at night (so my parents don't hear yikes )

#440 2007-07-14 00:14:40

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Ask the b*tch in my dream why she called me that. hmm

So yeah, I had another freaking "phantom" shift today, whilst reading BlackWolfDS's new poem on DeviantART.  It's weird...I swear, that poem triggered it.

It's good. big_smile

#441 2007-07-14 00:19:43

nachoboy
The nacho-lovin' lycanthrope

wait... the poem's good, or it's good that you had another shift today, or it's good that the poem triggered it? 'cause if you think about it, with the way you worded your post, it could be any of these choices.

"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-O-Meal."

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
check me out at deviantart: djnacho.deviantart.com

#442 2007-07-14 00:23:22

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Errr, I meant that the poem was good.
I'm still trying to figure out whether I should be frustrated at the shift or not. tongue

#443 2007-07-14 00:40:15

Black Shuck
Website

That was a good poem he wrote! I really liked it.

Maybe it was the poem that triggered it. I don't really see why something externally couldn't trigger a phantom shift

#444 2007-07-14 00:50:03

nachoboy
The nacho-lovin' lycanthrope

yeah, bw's poems are really good, too. i totally believe that it triggered your shift.

"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-O-Meal."

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
check me out at deviantart: djnacho.deviantart.com

#445 2007-07-14 17:13:56

native-lycan
Website

yes, those poems must have that power on some!!!!!

#446 2007-07-16 13:38:42

LoupGarouAngel
Website

The power of the Poem!I bet BW could start a whole line of poems that trigger shifts!big_smile

#447 2007-08-11 00:20:32

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Wow,so today was a MAJORLY wolfy day,the strongest I have EVER had.I woke up IN a phantom shift,I was laying on my stomach and curled up like a wolf,and I just FELT like I had a wolf body for a whole 10 minutes.Then I was grabbing stuff and it felt as if I had paws and claws,I actually broke a glass because of it.But it does not end with that!I kept getting the urge to nuzzle my animals and family members,and I brushed againist my sister and it felt as if I was in wolf form when I did so,as in I felt my fur,muscles and down to the bone the sensation that I was a wolf.All day I was in a energetic mood and kept getting the urge to go down on all fours,growl,howl and just run.It was an odd day,but I enjoyed it!tongue

#448 2007-08-11 00:26:43

Black Shuck
Website

Whoa!! That's neat you felt the fur and everything!! big_smile

#449 2007-08-11 01:03:40

Quint the Wanderer
Website

That must have been an awesome experience!

The question is mightier than the answer.
The difference between chaos and order is just in the point of view.

#450 2007-08-11 18:17:06

LoupGarouAngel
Website

It was!It was really fun,but kinda weird at the same time.I enjoyed it all the same!big_smile

Board footer