The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#451 2007-08-12 05:09:55

Swiftpaw Fatfox
Website

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

I have some simaler traits like those; I'll growl and maybe even snap at some one who irratates me (actually there were times I bit the cat to get him to leave me be, though he seemed to like it weird cat), I am mostly a carnivore )I especilly like chicken and fish but any meat is fine with me), I'ld rather walk then drive, I pace when I'm board, My senses do seem better (especially when I'm out in nature), I'm a fast walker, I'm kind of light of foot, I have a tolerance to pain and can heal faster (plus I instinctivly will lick a cut); Those are just a few things though I see myself as being more of a fox then a wolf

I'm atleast a fox spiritually, though I maybe a half-kitsune

Fat female werewolves are sexxy smile

#452 2007-08-12 12:05:55

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Very cool,many of us here share those same traits!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#453 2007-08-12 15:49:36

Black Shuck
Website

Woot! I pace around too, and I'm fast at walking (I think it's 'cause my mom walks fast and so I had to learn to get my little legs a-movin' so I could keep up when I was little, lol)

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#454 2007-08-12 20:05:33

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I didn't think pacing when bored meant anything.
I always pace when I am bored. neutral
My mother actually gets annoyed with it and shouts "STOP PACING!" at me. tongue
And yeah I do walk fast.  And again, I never really thought anything of it.

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#455 2007-08-12 20:10:54

Black Shuck
Website

It prolly doesn't, but it's neat to see what everyone has in common, lol wink

My mom gets annoyed when I walk fast and we're with my grandma or my dad or something, lol. "Slow down!" ... *slows down for a while, then picks up speed again* "Why are you in such a hurry? Slow Down!!" *tries to slow down again* "Ahhh!! I can't! You always walk fast and I can't help it! :S " lol

#456 2007-08-12 23:57:34

LoupGarouAngel
Website

lol
Habits are hard to break.
I like to either run everywhere or take my time getting there.I have no in between.tongue

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#457 2007-08-13 00:04:17

Black Shuck
Website

I think the only time I've never rushed through something was when I was in some museums and stuff and they were like "Okay, you have an hour at this totally huge place that would take at least 4. Good luck" and I always end up seeing about a third of the place, lol. Other than that I tend to zoooooommmm lol

#458 2007-08-13 00:29:44

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Being fast is fun!big_smile

#459 2007-08-13 00:32:18

Black Shuck
Website

Yes! I had my mom's scooter once, and I was so annoyed it didn't go fast. I tried to jump it off a curb and it about got high-centered and broke lol

#460 2007-08-13 00:45:19

LoupGarouAngel
Website

lol
That's great!tongue
Sometimes I have these moments in which I forget about reality,at these times I will look at where I need to run and think I can run there at Superman super speed.No joke,I seriously think,"Oh,i'll just run there,it will only take a sec!".
Then I remember reality and get mad cause it takes so long.tongue

#461 2007-08-13 00:51:42

Black Shuck
Website

lol Freaking reality, messing everything up! lol

#462 2007-08-13 00:57:41

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Haha!So true!tongue
If reality was just like in my head,well the world would be pretty darn cool!

#463 2007-08-13 12:48:05

Quint the Wanderer
Website

Yeah, I walk fast too. I remember once I was going home from school (about a kilometer away), with two classmates that needed to borrow some notebooks from me. Note that they very often play soccer. After half the way I heard them calling "Hey, slow down, we're almost out of breath!" (or something like that). smile

When it comes to pacing, I mostly sit, but sometimes when in deep thought, I find myself going all around the house feeling a little like a caged animal (it's not often, however).

The question is mightier than the answer.
The difference between chaos and order is just in the point of view.

#464 2007-08-13 16:23:26

Black Shuck
Website

lol Way to show those soccer guys!

I pace when I'm nervous S: Like when you feel anxious and kinda sick.... Pacing kinda calms me down, lol

#465 2007-08-13 20:24:34

WolfMontana

I tend to bite my self on my hands and arms if I have a localized pain there. Not sure why.

And I am really, REALLY attracted to red, dripping meat in a supermarket. big_smile *teeth*

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#466 2007-08-31 14:09:36

gingersnaps
Website

i probably do, i tend to want to bite people. and i like running and chasing things, especially at night. i like it when the moon is full

"I got a pain, and I thought it was for sex; but it's to tear everything to gently caressing pieces!"-ginger snaps

"Out by sixteen or dead at the scene but together forever."-ginger snaps

#467 2007-11-15 18:31:29

Maverick-Werewolf
The Last Samurai Werewolf
Website

I reckon I do, 'cause I act a lot like one. I have a temper about like a werewolf is portrayed as having (VERY, VERY BAD), and I have to do my level best to control myself in situations where I get angry... I love night. I like night better than day, and I simply cannot sleep on nights of the full moon. I want to get up and run around - you know, do things, anything to keep me from just wasting the night with sleeping!
I also seem to have better hearing than a lot of people I know, I've noticed that.
I'm very fast and stronger than most people, despite not working out a lot (I'm really skinny, heh).
I absolutely LOVE meat.
I dream about being both a wolf and a werewolf a *lot*.
I often have the desire to howl (and will sometimes do so).
I growl, snarl, and will sometimes even gnash and bare my teeth if people seriously piss me off (I growl in my throat more than I show my teeth, though).
My teeth seriously look like fangs, naturally. Does that count? tongue
I'm rarely ever, ever, ever tired.
I always want to... *do* things, go places, and adventure. I want to be out in nature, away from all of these people - I'm so tired of people and cities. I want to explore someplace all on my own, with no one else around.
I also hate anyone telling me what to do. It's my life, I'm me, I'll do what I want. So just call me a disperser.

Soo, do you think I qualify as a werewolf, from those things I've pointed out? Heh. tongue

Last edited by Maverick-Werewolf (2007-11-15 18:32:17)

- Maverick-Werewolf

#468 2007-11-16 12:03:04

WolfMontana

Sounds good to me wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#469 2007-11-17 00:39:25

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I share a lot of those as well Maverick,whenever i'm in large crowds my vision blurs and my mind goes into overdrive.Most of the time i'm a really laid back,low tension kind of person but when i'm in a room full of people I find my wolf side shows strongly.I sniff the air and try to pick up on things,i'm nervous and ancy,i'm jumpy and growl at every little thing.I love night as well,yesterday I went outside and I had been trapped indoors until then,it was pretty cold but I loved it.As soon as the scents,sights and wind hit me my wolf side went wild,I couldn't stop running,jumping,playing quite crazly with my dog,it was awesome!

#470 2007-11-17 09:40:55

Maverick-Werewolf
The Last Samurai Werewolf
Website

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

I love night as well,yesterday I went outside and I had been trapped indoors until then,it was pretty cold but I loved it.As soon as the scents,sights and wind hit me my wolf side went wild,I couldn't stop running,jumping,playing quite crazly with my dog,it was awesome!

It sounds awesome!
Yesterday I also noticed I have a considerably better sense of smell than anyone else I know.

- Maverick-Werewolf

#471 2007-11-18 14:01:15

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Same here,but right at the moment my hearing is impaired due to an infection.sad

#472 2007-11-18 18:48:41

Wolfy

Ok, now I'm a little bit confused.  I thought to be a were you had to believe that you had the soul of another animal or something like that?  It seems like a lot of the characteristics mentioned here are also things that occure pretty naturaly in the regular human population.  I also thought you had to have shifts where you had like a different consciousness or where you physically felt like your body was changing to become more (insert animal of choice) like? 

Oh and I also remembered this somewhat amusing story (since we're talking about growling at people smile )  I was running around a track with a lot of other people.  This one guy cut me off and got in my way, causing me to have to slow down (we were sprinting) to avoid from hitting him.  Well, I was pissed off so I growled at him.  It was actually a pretty vicious sounding one too.  Anyway, he jumped about two feet into the air and practically threw himself out of my way.  It was hilarious.

#473 2007-12-03 21:54:35

Kyllein

In Gaelic, my birth name is Chullein Faolchu' MacKellerann; it means in english: Forest Wolf, son of Wolf, of Clann Kellerann.  My father was Chudierg; or Red Wolf.
Yeah, there's a bit' o' the Wolf in me...big_smile

Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann, Aka RedEye, Kyllein, KMacK, Faolchu' and Lupus Umbrus (NOT Shadow Wolf!)  Here's the Joke:  That's My Real Name! big_smile
Clean Scent and Clear Trail: may your hunt be fruitful!

#474 2007-12-03 21:58:49

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Awesome!big_smile

#475 2007-12-04 21:34:41

Siverwolf

Kyllein wrote:

In Gaelic, my birth name is Chullein Faolchu' MacKellerann; it means in english: Forest Wolf, son of Wolf, of Clann Kellerann.  My father was Chudierg; or Red Wolf.
Yeah, there's a bit' o' the Wolf in me...big_smile

That's cool.  My last name Morrow ( scotch-irish) was originally Monroe of the Mon-roe clans or man of Roman decent.... that is when roman soldiers invaded Britten and or Ireland.  Or it may mean clans of the Roe River.

Anyways from what I have researched, there are several wolf-related clans in the Celtic areas. 

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

Board footer