The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#476 2007-12-08 11:18:15

LuminusPup

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

I think I do. My sense of smell and hearing is different than others. Loud noises make me practically drop to my knees in pain. Each person around me has a certain..smell. I can't explain it well, they're just all..unique. I tend to find things/people by smelling.

When I am angered I growl, snarl, bare teeth..depends on how mad I am. When outside at night, I always want to howl. Also, I've been told I complain like a dog does, with grumbles in my throat.

When confronted, I stare people in the eyes..it's alway just been like that for me. I love to roll around and stuff...I bite all the time. Uhm..what else..oh yeah! When wrestling I always signal 'enough' by rolling onto my back, sometimes adding a small whimper into it too. I have the whole, cute and innocent puppy dog eyes too! But...that doesn't last long, people learn to easily! Lol.

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I built my own world to escape.

--Evanescence

#477 2007-12-08 12:45:17

WritingWulf

*rubs bitten arm*....very fast

well..i wish i could add but what my lil sister said is pretty much the same for me...sept of course the enough thing. pain has always been a thing for me. when in a fight the more times im hit the more im into the fight itself, i look at fighting and love and love making and pretty much every thing the same, its all beautiful and should be respected. iv always had a outlook on life that was "How about we just sit in a tree and look at the forest around us guys?"..."no?"..."poo" lol well somethin like that.

and..i dont know i just feel the wolf when i write, its the closest thing i can get to being as free as a wolf is. i wish i could run on all fours and feel life brush my face and be able to take down my enemies with my teeth insteed of my fists...in a second i would trade my knife and flint for tooth and claw. lol i loved the book thats from. Blood & Chocolate. but to get back to the point...i absolutely love the wolf that i am and when i can scarcley findit in others that it might even be called an obsetion..but thats just because i now know what i am. Therian.

#478 2007-12-08 17:56:43

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Today I noticed I try and "herd" my horses like a wolf does when they are hunting,I don't think they appeciate it...

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#479 2007-12-08 19:33:36

WritingWulf

lol i dont think they like it when a wolf does it either! tongue

#480 2008-04-08 22:58:11

LoupGarouAngel
Website

*Dusts off topic*
It's spring and with that i've had a sudden rush of my Wolf side.Anyone else?The beginning of winter brought a rush to,but the more I had to focus on school and such it kind quieted until today,at which I literally growled at my friend.Then I decided a mile run through the woods sounded fun,and I just sprinted the whole thing,along with the fact that i've been extra distant and tuning into my wolf side.SO do the change of seasons affect anyone else?

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#481 2008-04-09 01:02:47

WolfVanZandt
Website

Yeah. It discombobulates my system.

#482 2008-04-09 19:07:52

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

*Dusts off topic*
It's spring and with that i've had a sudden rush of my Wolf side.Anyone else?The beginning of winter brought a rush to,but the more I had to focus on school and such it kind quieted until today,at which I literally growled at my friend.Then I decided a mile run through the woods sounded fun,and I just sprinted the whole thing,along with the fact that i've been extra distant and tuning into my wolf side.SO do the change of seasons affect anyone else?

it affects me greatly,i absolutly love spring,i tend to be outside alot more and find myself going toward heavily wooded areas without even noticing it,when im outside i feel at peace with all of my surroundings,most of them different types of wildlife,i go on frequent hikes through the woods around dusk,but i have no idea why.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#483 2008-04-10 00:23:57

DelawareWolf17

mmm, not too much, because it's been a roller-coaster here, 70 one day, 40 the next......

I tend to rely of the wolf persona in crowds, because crowds make me anxious, so I tap into the wolf person to keep me from totaly freaking out.

Had to do it yesterday, when I had to ride a bus to the county seat. They are big buses, but it was full up, and I had to stand and hold onto one of those braces, like in a big city subway. 
There were actualy a few seats open, but they all had people in the seas next to them, and I really dont like being scrunched up right next to strangers with no breathing space.
Besides, it was cool standing in a moving bus, if I closed my eyes, it kind felt like I was flying, wich was nice and a little scary at the same time.

Exhausted Workercog

#484 2008-04-13 13:26:19

WolfMontana

I always get the urge to move, run, or travel when spring comes round. It always feels like it's time to move on.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#485 2008-04-14 18:04:58

LoupGarouAngel
Website

It's funny,we had a sudden cold front come through and I got really angry,retreated and acted like a real witch.As soon as it started warming up though,the playful wolf side came out again and I was all happy and social again.Funny how the weather affects our moods huh?
Another thing,last night I was laying in bed drifting off when I had the first phantom shift in forever!I don't know why,but I haven't had one in about three months,then out of the blue I get a full on hardcore shift!
I could feel my muzzel,claws,paws,ears,tail,fur rubbing against the fabric,it was really intense,much more then usual.I just felt like a large wolf,didn't feel human at all,eventually I feel asleep like that and even dreamt of running about as my wolf self.

#486 2008-04-14 20:37:31

punxnotdead

I remember when I was 10 years old (When I still lived on a farm). Anyways, we had a vast stretch of grassy plain, which was ideal to run on. It was a really warm and dark summer's night (1 AM), and I decided to go for a run. I felt the urge to run because I felt as if I ran faster in the dark than I did any time else. The dark hindered my ability to know how fast I was truly going, so I felt as if I were running incredibly fast. tongue

I never tired for a long time, but I no longer do it because there isn't enough room, nor is it all that safe to be running on grass...you might just step in a nice suprise. That's the only time I remember indulging in nature (if you can call it that).
I should really start doing it some more. It might be good for me.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#487 2008-04-14 20:40:29

LoupGarouAngel
Website

True dat,love the nature and find happiness within' yourself.wink

#488 2008-04-14 20:55:07

punxnotdead

Where I live, we have snow and cold for 8 - 10 months of the year, so I really take advantage of the warm days as much as I can. But then there are always those damn misquitoes with West Nile virus! I guess I worry too much.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#489 2008-04-14 21:02:13

LoupGarouAngel
Website

That sucks!
I love summer nights,I go out as often as I can and run in my front fields,it's just such an exhilerating feeling!

#490 2008-04-17 18:24:15

Sentinel

I think that there are always personality traints that you can attirbute to most animals, but the causes can also be fairly normal.

For instance, like most people mentioned, I do not like being in crowds. I can live with it, but it is a personal safety issue. On the other hand, ignoring that "wolf-like behavior", a more reasonable explanation is my lifestyle and past. If you look at it differently as a social heiracy, I am dissimilar from the worl in that I still maintain the distance form people I know well. That is not the social behavior of the typical worlf, and is still caused from the same social aspect that causes me to not like being too close to strangers.

Once again, people can also fall into the trap of thinking "I am wolf-like, therefore this is the way I should act."

Either way, I think it is far too easy to say "This is the way things are." and ignore other possible causes. I am not saying one cause or another is solely responsible, but that all sides need to be considered.

#491 2009-08-01 14:47:18

Were-Featherdragon

I have wolf in me, but I also have a dragon instict.  I do growl when I'm

bored, happy, sad, etc.  My sense of smell is very good as well as my hearing.  I can

usually tell if it is going to rain with my nose.  my eyesight is terriable  because most

of the time I see black and white, and blury colors.  When ever I see an animal I

usually want to hunt it and kill it, so I have to put a lot of restraint on myself.  I can

run on both my hands and feet without any effort.  when ever I trim my nails they

grow back longer, sharper, and stronger then before which makes it harder to hug someone. 

Some of my teeth including my K9, are really sharp, and large. And I have inhuman

strength lke being able to lift a car half way of the ground, truck size.  I love meat,

and I can see in the dark.  Any loud sound to me is very ear-spliting.  And I hate a lot

of different kinds of candy.

Last edited by Were-Featherdragon (2009-08-01 14:50:33)

I'm the fastest flying feathered winged dragon ever!
( Wow, isn't that a mouth full! XD )

The wolf runs free in the world of utter beauty, and the moon's shadows become part of thee, showing true grace and tranquility

#492 2009-08-01 17:47:39

Were-Featherdragon

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

Same here,and I had to go to the mall today!Blah!I hate it!I think i'm the only girl(beside my sister) who hates the mall.

Even though u saqid this a while ago, your not the only girl who hates going to the mall.  I hate going because its really boring and everything is exspensive!big_smile

I'm the fastest flying feathered winged dragon ever!
( Wow, isn't that a mouth full! XD )

The wolf runs free in the world of utter beauty, and the moon's shadows become part of thee, showing true grace and tranquility

#493 2011-02-01 01:54:43

LoneWolf07

I'm pretty sure I have some wolf in me...I did some research and I believe that I have a spirit wolf because I keep seeing the same one (black wolf, yellow eyes) in my dreams. I've been seeing this wolf since I was little (no joke) and I feel like it's a little more than coincidence. I guess some "wolfy" characteristics that I have noticed were the need to run through the woods (I can't do this at night because I am a girl and I live in a big city so woods are hard to come by)...I'm also fairly strong for my size (5'5", 140 lbs). I don't show the heightened senses (it comes in and out) but I do have a good sense of hearing. I also like to chew stuff...but that may be a nervous habit tongue Whether this makes me a werewolf/therian/confused adolescent remains to be seen smile

#494 2011-02-08 17:42:34

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Wolves are dumb and stupid and they poop. >:|

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#495 2011-02-08 17:50:40

lupinealchemist

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Wolves are dumb and stupid and they poop. >neutral

Don't forget they sometimes eat poop. Xp

#496 2011-02-11 01:34:54

wolfie306

SherlawkDragon wrote:

FU wolves are awesome >: /

A little old wolf at heart... and mabe something more, Who knows?

#497 2011-02-12 02:08:15

ShadowTrail

wolfie306 wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

FU wolves are awesome >: /

no need to use such strong words. Wolves cant play scrabbles (dumb) and they poop (can you deny it?)

btw never accept SherlawkDragon invitation to eat some trash food, he is a racoon and takes that literally big_smile
(and i dont see necessity to troll LoneWolf07)

#498 2011-02-14 04:36:19

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I Love Trash Food!  Om Nom Nom Nom Nom!

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#499 2011-05-28 14:17:20

GentleBreze
Website

I am wolf therian, I howl when I am lonely ( like a wolf does, wolves howl to locate others) I growl when people try to take my food or get to personal, my ears are super senseitive to hi pitch noises, to the point where it's unbearably painful. My nose acts as a third eye, I can literally smell who been in a room by smelling the air. My eyes are usually large and like a color pigment so they are really grey. I need to where glasses because my eye site isnt to good but then again neither is a wolf's. I am very territorial and preditoryal. My k9 teeth are larger than the average person ( people call me a vampire and it pisses me off) my nails are shaped normal like everybody else however they are rock hard and are nearly impossible to break. I could eat almost anything, I eat twice as much as I should but never seem to gain weight. My temperature is always 96.3 idk if that's wolfish but it sure make my doctors wonder. So those are my basic "symtoms" of being wolf.

#500 2011-05-28 21:03:01

wolflove

I'm a wolf therian. I growl when people are being annoying, I can hear noises really well, but hi pitched noises really hurt my ears. I want to howl sometimes but I can't since it would cause everyone to freak out.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

Board footer