The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2006-12-03 21:46:22

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

Wow,had no idea i'd get such a response!
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to astral or physical shift?And no I don't mean spells,I mean meditation,I have tried it many times and it's results are amazing!What I do is lie in my bed when it's night and really concentrate on a part of my body changing,like I say to myself "my nails are lenghting,sharpening,becoming shiny black claws.My hands are becoming paws,the fur poking through(I swear you feel itching)my pads thickening and becoming rough".Ihave done this and actually laid there feeling like I have had a full Physical Shift!And when I fall asleep I have wolf dreams,it's AMAZING!!!It really feels as though you are changing,I have even had my teeth hurt and FELT my legs seem to change.I know I did not really shift(I think...)but it feels so REAL!!

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#77 2006-12-03 21:58:02

nachoboy
The nacho-lovin' lycanthrope

mebbe we should start a "wolf/werewolf dreams" thread... that sounds like a good idea to me.

but nah, i never done that before, lga. i may have to try in the near future.

"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-O-Meal."

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
check me out at deviantart: djnacho.deviantart.com

#78 2006-12-03 22:25:22

Howlitzer
Website

BlackWolfDS wrote:

Now that I think about it....it makes sense. I still have those dreams (correcting myself), just not as frequent. And if I am running, it's in a familiar place, usually my house. I also have falling dreams but....those are a bit different. I acually hit the ground. I don't wake up before I hit. I hit and then wake up.

Then there's the future Deja Vu dreams. I have those a lot. I'll dream something, and then in the near future, the exact thing(s) happen...it freaks me out sometimes.

I've had that too!

I had this whole period a couple years back where I was hesitant to sleep because I kept having dreams where it was like my mind was trying to get back at me for something. I had a few dreams where I experienced somebody killing me (one was quite graphic, one leg and one arm had both gone numb, and so in the dream I got dismembered...not fun to think about over breakfast). One dream I was riding my bike down a steep hill, very fast, and fell over the handlebars, then landed HARD on the asphalt and slid down the hill... I woke up in a cold sweat and my skin burned for as if I had road-rash. I had a few other "landing" dreams... but most I was just "falling" in no specific context....
then finally I had this one nightmare, it wasn't your usual friendly nightmare...."something" was chasing after me and, well, it got me...before I woke up it felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest so fast it had to be pushing 200 BPM and then it stopped for a second.... then I woke up really dizzy, gasping for breath, and in a cold sweat...sometimes I wonder if at least the the heart-pounding part of that dream wasn't real.

#79 2006-12-03 22:53:11

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I've had some pretty vivid dreams to,non like that but more where it felt SO real I asked myself in the dream if I was dreaming and said No.It's pretty intresting on how you everyone dreams,because doctors have given up on dreams were really they should study them more.I had One I was flying over the night sky and everything was covered in frost,I really FELT the cold night air,even smelled it and saw everything beneath a full moon.Has any had any lucid dreams?Were you realize you are dreaming and start controling your dream?I have had 3 and it was pretty dang cool cause in all I had supernatural powers!Or on the more scary note,where your mind wakes up but your body does not?This happens to me so often I fear sleeping,mainly it hapens in miday naps.It is probably the most horrifying thing ever because I try to use all my strength and I can't talk,move and in mind i'm screaming so loud and my heart is pounding out of my chest!I hate it! sad
This ever happened to anyone else?

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#80 2006-12-04 00:19:29

Howlitzer
Website

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

Wow,had no idea i'd get such a response!
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to astral or physical shift?And no I don't mean spells,I mean meditation,I have tried it many times and it's results are amazing!What I do is lie in my bed when it's night and really concentrate on a part of my body changing,like I say to myself "my nails are lenghting,sharpening,becoming shiny black claws.My hands are becoming paws,the fur poking through(I swear you feel itching)my pads thickening and becoming rough".Ihave done this and actually laid there feeling like I have had a full Physical Shift!And when I fall asleep I have wolf dreams,it's AMAZING!!!It really feels as though you are changing,I have even had my teeth hurt and FELT my legs seem to change.I know I did not really shift(I think...)but it feels so REAL!!

can't say I've tried that hmm

#81 2006-12-04 15:21:16

LoupGarouAngel
Website

It is just a form of meditation,you can try it just whenever your in a relaxed state,it's pretty fun.

#82 2006-12-04 18:21:57

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

I've had some pretty vivid dreams to,non like that but more where it felt SO real I asked myself in the dream if I was dreaming and said No.It's pretty intresting on how you everyone dreams,because doctors have given up on dreams were really they should study them more.I had One I was flying over the night sky and everything was covered in frost,I really FELT the cold night air,even smelled it and saw everything beneath a full moon.Has any had any lucid dreams?Were you realize you are dreaming and start controling your dream?I have had 3 and it was pretty dang cool cause in all I had supernatural powers!Or on the more scary note,where your mind wakes up but your body does not?This happens to me so often I fear sleeping,mainly it hapens in miday naps.It is probably the most horrifying thing ever because I try to use all my strength and I can't talk,move and in mind i'm screaming so loud and my heart is pounding out of my chest!I hate it! sad
This ever happened to anyone else?

That's happend to me once. I swear, scared the crap out of me. But then I was able to move after.....5-10 minutes.

But the astrial projection thing, I have the sensation that my fingers were changing into paws, my ears grow and my teeth grow. That's pretty much it. I just need to practice.
Anyway I have only had 1 lucrid dream....well a semi. I knew I was alseep, I just didn't have control over my enviornment. It was still cool though.

#83 2006-12-04 19:34:58

LoupGarouAngel
Website

It is actually pretty common(the not moving thing),that's awesome about the semi astral shift!I really recommend continuing to try because the more I do,the better it gets!

#84 2006-12-04 19:41:08

BlackWolfDS

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

It is actually pretty common(the not moving thing),that's awesome about the semi astral shift!I really recommend continuing to try because the more I do,the better it gets!

Hey Lou, can you do astral shift while your fully awake? I can but it's very small. I get the feeling that my nails are growing and my hand is about to turn. I also get the sensation that my teeth are growing longer, but that's as far as I can get.

#85 2006-12-04 22:17:40

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Yes,it's harder to concentrate but I usually get the feeling of hands and feet shifting.The weirdest time was when I was in class and I got this burst of energy in my legs,JUST in my legs and then it felt like they were shifting,I swear I could feel the nails pushing againist my shoes.It's very hard to describe,almost like a pressure that you would never feel unless you were changing.In a half sleep and awake stage I can feel the whole shift and it's daydream like so I can almost see it to(in a dreaming way).

#86 2006-12-04 22:31:54

Howlitzer
Website

hehehe tongue

[off topic]
This isn't like what you were describing, but that thing about the burst of energy in the legs while in class reminded me of something... I was in class one day and I started getting foot cramps and muscle spasms all over, which I get occasionally in one spot (like an arm or a leg), but this was just rediculous. The twitching was just plain annoying, but the foot cramps were the worst because it was forcing my toes to bend in an unnatural way in my shoes. Then to get it to stop I stretched, and I swear to god every joint in my body cracked at the same time, including my elbows and spine... it sounded a bit disturbing...then it stopped.
[/off topic]

okay...you were saying?

Last edited by Howlitzer (2006-12-04 22:32:37)

#87 2006-12-04 22:35:55

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I frickin hate spasms!I get them all the time at like 3 in the morning and they wake me up in horrible pain!Stupid things...I dunno bout the cracking,but desks at my school are best for cracking backs!

#88 2006-12-04 22:38:09

Howlitzer
Website

I agree, the desks are good for cracking backs...

I accidentally snapped the bolts holding the back of the seat when I did it once though lol

#89 2006-12-04 22:47:40

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Nice Howlitzer...goin an breakin chairs now?Rebel much?
*Tries to break chair...fails*

#90 2006-12-04 22:51:52

Howlitzer
Website

I swear I didn't mean to tongue

really, I didn't... I misjudged the strength of the chair... hmm

#91 2006-12-04 23:35:27

BlackWolfDS

Our chairs are metal. And i use them to crack my back too big_smile
Back to the A-shifts. When I went to dinner just now, i concentrated on my hands and bingo, i got it! It was so cool!
I love that feeling.
Oh and back to the spasms.
My leg does random spasms. It doesn't hurt...it just feels very weird tongue

#92 2006-12-05 00:14:06

theroadwolf
4star general
Website

i get little spasms every now and the  and i can actually see the muscle twitch in my leg

#93 2006-12-05 06:41:53

Howlitzer
Website

yeah, it's weird when you can actually see the muscle twitching in your leg...that's mostly where I get them... from time to time I get them somwhere else...like my eye O.o...

the foot cramps are completely different, if I point my foot for any length of time the muscles in the bottom of my foot start to cramp and contract...and that does hurt...

Last edited by Howlitzer (2006-12-05 06:46:05)

#94 2006-12-05 09:27:08

BlackWolfDS

Leg spasms happen on the side of my leg (thigh) and I too have had teh eye twitches. It feels really weird and it does get annoying when your tring to do HW.

#95 2006-12-05 11:07:27

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I did try a astral shift last night and it was great cause I had another dream!It has been snowing a ton here and I had this dream that I was running through the snow on all four and it was a really bright night and I ran until I hit a frozen stream where I saw wolves on the other side.I wanted to get across but I couldn't cause it was only part frozen.I started to try to find another way then I awoke to find school was canceled!
When you get a foot cramp and the toes move in odd ways,that is the WORST!

#96 2006-12-05 15:05:41

nachoboy

i had an english presentation yesterday, and while i was talking in front of the class, i swear i could feel my teeth get longer and sharper. i mean, i am usually very fine with talkin in front of people, but this time, i was having trouble speakin over my fangs for no reason at all. it complicated things.

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!

#97 2006-12-05 16:19:39

BlackWolfDS

Today while I was going to school I could feel my feet changing. It was weird...and I also feel over from the weird feeling big_smile

#98 2006-12-05 16:53:11

WolfMontana

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

I did try a astral shift last night and it was great cause I had another dream!It has been snowing a ton here and I had this dream that I was running through the snow on all four and it was a really bright night and I ran until I hit a frozen stream where I saw wolves on the other side.I wanted to get across but I couldn't cause it was only part frozen.I started to try to find another way then I awoke to find school was canceled!
When you get a foot cramp and the toes move in odd ways,that is the WORST!

Ooooh, that's cool big_smile

Hmm. I can get strange phantom feelings if I focus on my bod for any length of time. Perhaps the strongest feeling I ever had was when I was checking out some amazing paintings by Goldenwolf. I was just awestruck by this one picture and while I was looking at it my jaw suddenly felt really, really odd. Like it was growing too big for my head. I freaked out (it was a pretty strong feeling) and it went away.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#99 2006-12-05 18:13:32

nachoboy

yeah, i've had phantom shifts when lookin at really good werewolf art, too. i know whachu mean.

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!

#100 2006-12-05 20:58:50

WolfMontana

smile oh cool. I thought I was just going bonkers. wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

Board footer