The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-02 14:09:22

The Busboy
Administrator

Online werewolf webcomics

Post your links to werewolf comics and werewolf webcomics that you find on the internet in this foum topic here...

#2 2006-12-02 14:09:28

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Online werewolf webcomics

#3 2006-12-02 14:40:37

Grigio
Website

There is a website called "Cartoon Stock" with cartoons about pretty much anything.  Here is what you get if you search on werewolf:

Cartoon Stock Werewolves

#4 2006-12-02 18:52:47

WolfMontana

*cackle* Oh god, I know who this is! big_smile

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/bgr0154l.jpg

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#5 2006-12-08 22:20:14

Vargr

It is only a short arc, 7 strips, but this is Something Positive's take on the online werewolf community (If easily offended stay away) Something Positive. Over all I think Something Positive is a brilliantly snarky comic, but your mileage may very. It is always healthy to laugh at yourself from time to time I think.

Also, Dominic Deegan has a very cool recurring werewolf character.

Here is the start of a scene he is in: Dominic Deegan

I'd recommend reading the whole comic though, it is very good.

"My wolf-blood runs high, Every night that the moon shows her face in the sky."
Julia Ecklar, A Wolfrider's Reflection - Songs of Elfquest, "Cutter: Tam‘s Song"

#6 2006-12-09 13:13:12

Vargr

Oh, and the creater of Something Positive also runs an online shop called Rhymes With Witch that has a hilarious werewolf shirt and a nice little red riding hood print you might enjoy:

Werewolves For Jesus Shirt
To Grandma's House Print

"My wolf-blood runs high, Every night that the moon shows her face in the sky."
Julia Ecklar, A Wolfrider's Reflection - Songs of Elfquest, "Cutter: Tam‘s Song"

#7 2006-12-09 16:41:06

WolfVanZandt
Website

heh, I wouldn't mind having those. Too bad I'm profoundly broke.

#8 2006-12-10 04:47:00

BlueEyesWolf

Hahaha, I like that shirt!

#9 2006-12-26 21:05:58

Grigio
Website

Hey everyone,

I just found an online werewolf comic today that I hadn't ever seen before.  It is called "Beware of Doug" and is by Manuel Aguilera.  He has three comic books online.  Here are the links to the covers of each:

Issue #1

Issue #2

Issue #3

The links to the various pages in Issues #1 and #2 don't all work, so I had to manually change the page # in the url in the address bar to progress thru those comics.  Issue #3 is laid out better; you just click on the comic and it takes you to the next page.

I've read through 1, 2, and half of 3 so far.  In my opinion they get progressively better.  I didn't care too much for #1, but I'm really liking #3 as I'm reading through it now.

Until later,
Grigio

#10 2006-12-27 03:02:45

WolfMontana

Bloody hell, what a mangled mess of links!!! mad That was super frustrating to go through, thanks for the awesome link though - it looks interesting smile

#11 2007-01-09 21:04:13

Daninsky
Website

www.clanofthecats.com
by Jamie Robertson an excellent ongoing Series about a Witch (mainly a Cat People topic but with lots of Werewolves included) smile

Another funny strip is this:
http://www.art-serena.com/cartoons.htm
Neko-Chan is actually more of a furry comic, it's about a literal catgirl.

I guess this is well known but I add it anyway:
http://www.artistic-inks.net/library/wwg/wwg-00.htm
Werewolf Girl American, Manga comic, can be downloaded as PDF file.

http://www.centaursite.com/comics/tigerwoman/
This is I believe the artwork to a never finished comic, the last pages deal with a man-wolf shaped Wolf King.

http://www.alphaluna.net/
Manga style Werewolf comic.

Last edited by Daninsky (2007-07-23 14:18:30)

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#12 2007-01-13 09:19:02

Grigio
Website

Hey,

I found a webcomic named Zebra Girl that has a character who is a werewolf.  Here is the start of the storyline where the character is introduced:

http://zebragirl.keenspot.com/d/20040123.html

Here is the point in the storyline where the werewolves start showing up:

http://zebragirl.keenspot.com/d/20040319.html

The werewolf is named Wally, and he's pretty gentle for a werewolf...the omega of his pack.  But his packmates are a bit more vicious.  This storyline follows the romance of Wally and Crystal, until Wally kidnaps Crystal and brings her to his alpha, Doyenne.

#13 2007-01-13 22:32:00

WolfMontana

big_smile Wow. That's some fantastic stuff there - I really like her style!!!

#14 2007-01-14 12:03:55

Grigio
Website

Yeah, Zebra Girl rocks!  It won "Outstanding Black & White Art" from the Webcartoonists Choice Awards back in 2004.  I really admire black & white comics when their well done.  I'm still making my way through the archives and am really enjoying it smile

#15 2007-01-14 13:48:20

WolfMontana

*nod nod* It's really, really impressive. smile I will have to start from the beginning big_smile The werewolf story line was BEAUTIFULLY drawn!!

#16 2007-01-18 19:21:00

Grigio
Website

I've found yet another promising werewolf webcomic.  It is called "American Gothic Daily":

http://americangothic.comicgenesis.com/

And it actually updates daily, which is quite impressive.  I've only ready through three weeks worth, but it looks quite interesting.  It's about witches and werewolves and vampires, and I think it's a romance too.

I found it through the Keenshift dropdown box, which you will find near the bottom of the main page of American Gothic Daily.  You will see a lot of other shapeshifter comics listed there that you can explore.  (And hey...who's that at the very bottom of the Keenshift dropdown box? wink )

#17 2007-01-29 16:10:30

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Grigio wrote:

Hey,

I found a webcomic named Zebra Girl that has a character who is a werewolf.  Here is the start of the storyline where the character is introduced:

http://zebragirl.keenspot.com/d/20040123.html

Here is the point in the storyline where the werewolves start showing up:

http://zebragirl.keenspot.com/d/20040319.html

The werewolf is named Wally, and he's pretty gentle for a werewolf...the omega of his pack.  But his packmates are a bit more vicious.  This storyline follows the romance of Wally and Crystal, until Wally kidnaps Crystal and brings her to his alpha, Doyenne.

I just finished this comic and thought it was amazing!I am left in suspense right now on wanting to know what happens to Sandra!I highly highly recommend this if you like the supernatural and good humor.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#18 2007-02-02 14:10:20

Quint the Wanderer
Website

I noticed Grigio has mentioned my werecreature comics link page (thanks for that, by the way). I'll add that I update it around once a month, the latest update being today. Feel free to check for anything new or anything that you missed before.
http://www.tenzor.cz/quint/komiksodkaz2A.htm

Also, there is a number of comics, about which I'm not sure if they fit in with my secret criteria, one of which looks very interesting:
The Awakened

And one that has a pretty weird shapeshifter storyline (there was another one, but I forgot which one):
part of the webcomic "Pirate Cove"

There are some very interesting links posted in here too. They might appear in the next update.

The question is mightier than the answer.
The difference between chaos and order is just in the point of view.

#19 2007-02-04 14:33:52

Grigio
Website

Hey Quint,

Your werecreature comic link page is one of the best I've seen on the internet!  Thanks for putting it together and maintaining it smile

Grigio

#20 2007-03-03 13:26:57

Quint the Wanderer
Website

Before I forget again, I updated the linkpage once again. The newadds are:
Nevermore
(It's somewhat hard to read, but it counts)
and
The paranormals
(The site is kinda "jumpy" and has some medium system requirements, so you have to search a bit, but it seems a bit down at the moment. The werewolf cutey does make up for it, however tongue)

Oh, and thanks, Grigio. I have fun doing it. smile

#21 2007-03-03 17:16:02

Grigio
Website

Thanks for the updated links page, Quint.  It's utterly surprising just how many werewolf and shapeshifer comics there are out there!

I've found a couple other comics on the net:

http://www.modernpulp.com/comics/lf_king/king.php?p=1

This is a short 12 page comic about a superhero named Lucifer Fawkes who fights the "Werewolf King", Lincoln Thorpe.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Wolf/

I'm not so sure I would consider this this a werewolf comic.  It is called "Wolf" and it is a mystery about a virus that gives people lycanthropy.  However, the folks with the virus look more like zombies than werewolves.  I prefer my werewolves with snouts and lots and lots of hair big_smile

#22 2007-03-04 13:59:58

Quint the Wanderer
Website

Grigio wrote:

Thanks for the updated links page, Quint.  It's utterly surprising just how many werewolf and shapeshifer comics there are out there!

Yeah, it surprises me too. And there are a lot more that give me headaches - like when the werewolf is on the edge of being a main or a supporting character (one of my criteria). Or if it is just in one episode. If I put those like in "Dominic Deegan" and "The Wotch" in too, the page would grow about three times.

And thanks for the tips. I have seen "Wolf" before, but it didn't caught my eye much either. The first one is new to me, ang nicely drawn smile.

#23 2007-03-06 14:05:48

Arcanom
Website

Quint the Wanderer wrote:

Nevermore
and
The paranormals
(The site is kinda "jumpy" and has some medium system requirements, so you have to search a bit, but it seems a bit down at the moment. The werewolf cutey does make up for it, however tongue)

Actually let me give you the direct link to the webcomic so you don't have to go through the rest of the site looking for it  wink

The Paranormals

You can also find some of our best looking werewolf art in wallpaper format here, our werwolf, Rose, is the main character and transforms in pretty much every issue.  The next one coming out Thursday March 15 focuses on her and it's titled "Prey".  But you get lots of werewolfy goodness in the first two issues up on the site currently, "New Moon" and "Moondance".

And sorry about the site being a bit "jumpy", we're still in beta and working on trying to make things a little more stable every week.

Werewolves, vampires, and technomages, oh my!
Check out The Paranormals a bi-weekly webcomic
available at beta.bonus.com

#24 2007-03-06 18:17:32

The Busboy
Administrator

Arcanom wrote:

Quint the Wanderer wrote:

Nevermore
and
The paranormals

Actually let me give you the direct link to the webcomic so you don't have to go through the rest of the site looking for it  wink

The Paranormals

You can also find some of our best looking werewolf art in wallpaper format here, our werwolf, Rose, is the main character and transforms in pretty much every issue.  The next one coming out Thursday March 15 focuses on her and it's titled "Prey".  But you get lots of werewolfy goodness in the first two issues up on the site currently, "New Moon" and "Moondance".

And sorry about the site being a bit "jumpy", we're still in beta and working on trying to make things a little more stable every week.

Hi, welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Since you are a forum member on the site here, please feel free to create a special new forum thread just for your webcomic, that way you can post updates in your forum topic whenever you'ld like.  I have the feeling you will have many people here interested in your project.  Hope you are enjoying the site here.

#25 2007-03-06 19:59:11

Arcanom
Website

The Busboy wrote:

Arcanom wrote:

The Paranormals

Hi, welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!  Since you are a forum member on the site here, please feel free to create a special new forum thread just for your webcomic, that way you can post updates in your forum topic whenever you'ld like.  I have the feeling you will have many people here interested in your project.  Hope you are enjoying the site here.

Oh thanks!  I wasn't sure if you guys would want me cluttering up the site with a bit of comic pimp-age, but if you don't mind I'd be delighted. smile

Werewolves, vampires, and technomages, oh my!
Check out The Paranormals a bi-weekly webcomic
available at beta.bonus.com

Board footer