The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-14 20:18:11

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Wolf Nights

I got a new story going,I have had writers block lately then I got a few ideas and started writing them down.So here's a teaser,tell me if you would like to hear more!

Wolf Nights
Nicole sat on her bare bed looking around at her just as bare apartment, another year of college come and gone, next year would be her last. She sighed in exhaustion realizing how much she had gone through all those years. She was now mostly broke, but was not worried because her parents were always there for her. She got up grabbing her last bag to take out to her car; she took one last look at the tiny apartment and shut the door behind her.
   People were quickly running around the campus, happy summer had arrived and they could leave all there education behind. Friends waved bye and hugs were shared as she slowly walked to her car making sure she promised visits and calls.
“Nicole! Oh my god! I am going to miss you so much! Don’t worry I will come visit you and we will have a kick ass party!” Her friend Liz yelled excitedly.
“You can count on it!” She yelled back with fake excitement, she just wanted to go home and sleep. This last week had given her enough parties for the summer, she just wanted to relax. That wouldn’t be to hard in her county home in northern California, a four hour drive from where she now stood. She looked at the huge campus and smiled; glad to be leaving then quickly got in her car and started her trip home.

Damien shoved the last of his stuff into his Jeep with a heave and slammed the back shut. WHAM! Somebody tackled him from the back; he was down on the grass with an amazingly drunk Randy on him.
“Randy, get the hell off me!” He yelled in a happy but annoyed tone.
“BUT I LOVE YOU DAMIEN! DON’T LEAVE ME!” he yelled loudly right in Damien’s ear.
“Don’t worry; you can come party with me this summer buddy. But I have to go home now.” He got up and brushed of the grass and looked into Randy’s glazed eyes.
“PROMISE?!” he yelled again.
“Yes, I promise.” He said in sarcasm. Randy tackled him in another tight hug, but Damien maintained his balance this time, “he can be such a drunk” he thought and after a minute shoved Randy off punching him playfully in the arm in a goodbye. Another year of college done, all of tough football training and games. He loved the sport, lived for it in fact it’s what he wanted to do for a career he loved it so much. He smiled as he realized how true that dream was becoming; scouts had come and said he could definitely be on a professional team. They had chosen him and he was ecstatic, they said as soon as he finished college he would be in. This summer he planned on training harder and more, so his chances did not fade. He looked toward the setting sun and got on the highway heading home.

Nicole flipped the stations looking for a good song, and glanced to her gas gauge that now was on the red for empty. She was only about 10 miles from home but figured she would fill up before she got there. She pulled into the small gas station and turned off her car which shuttered to stop. She got out and suddenly froze in mid step; she turned to the thing that had stopped her. A guy. He was handsome with a muscular sleek build and dark sandy blonde hair. His face was tinted a bit red that made his bright blue eyes seem to glow more, they caught each others glance and held it for a minute, he smiled in a shy matter and so did she, then returned to her job. But she knew what he was; he was what she loved to be. Only he didn’t know it. She looked to him again, and shook with excitement at his build. He was 5”8 of muscles and strength, she glanced away but saw from the corner of her eye he turned slightly to study her build, and she let him.
“What a hottie.” She thought as she showed off her leg a little more and gave a stretch letting her midriff show slightly. He could feel his excitement from the distance the stood apart. She almost felt a little shock; she just felt something about him. And she knew he felt it to.

Damien stared at the girl he had suddenly fallen in love with,“ No, you have girlfriend and you are just turned on, not in love. That is stupid.” But he FELT something from her. He didn’t know what but something that had always been there had awakened. His heart beat fast and his muscles tensed. He could have sworn his sense sharpened for everything seemed a bit louder and clearer. He turned slightly to study her. She was gorgeous with a slender build, but good muscles on her bones. She was tanned lightly, enough to see some color. Her eyes were a color he had never seen before, almost a grey green with a little blue. She stretched and he was glade she did, her midriff showed a slim tummy and her build left him in awe. He swallowed hard holding back the urge to go and talk to her. Her dark chocolate brown hair was sleek and thick while it shined in the setting summer sun as it fell lightly around her face. Her face was refined and beautiful, and he could not take his eyes off her. He then realized his tank was full, but he did not want to move from this spot. He heard hers click off and she did not rush to move either. He looked away and sighed in sadness as he got back in his car, taking one last look at the goddess he had seen tonight.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#2 2006-12-15 06:05:40

BlueEyesWolf

Re: Wolf Nights

Interesting, Loup.

#3 2006-12-15 19:01:54

The Busboy
Administrator

Very nicely written.  Is it the beginning of a werewolf romance type of story?

#4 2006-12-15 22:26:09

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Yep,here is some more.Don't worry,I kept in clean even though the last paragraph does appear to have some dirt that may occur!

Nicole lingered and then slowly got in her car, taking one last look at the boy she had suddenly fallen in love with as he drove off. She sighed in sadness, started her car and sped towards home.

She pulled into there huge driveway, and stopped in front of the house so she could unload everything. She looked to the big log cabin that was set in a perfectly treated lawn. Her dad had been paying someone to do some hard work. She grinned and hopped out of her car, and ran up the stone side walk to the door. She whipped it open to see darkness and for one second she was confused then, “SUPRISE!” her family yelled and friends jumped up in, well surprise. She looked around and was quickly grabbed in a bear hug from her dad. He was 6’0 of steel. He looked like an average guy with a good build but his grip was much stronger then you would ever guess.
“I’m so glad your home.” He said still holding her lovingly in his tight grip.
“Me to, but I would really like to breath sometime today.” She gasped he let go and kissed her lightly on her forehead. He looked at her with his bright green eyes that always captured her. He had a dark tan that almost blended with his dirty dish water colored hair and a scruffy fu-man-chu. She was quickly whisked away by her mother, family and many friends she had known since she was little, all very happy to see her. It turned out they had awaited her with a big party that started as soon as she got there. Everybody was opening there beers, her uncle was at the grill and her little cousins jumped excitedly in the pool. It was like she had never left college.
Evening settled in and she talked for hours with all her friends and family and slowly it died down until it was mainly her family and only a few friends. The whole evening while she had been talking and having fun with everyone, she had not gotten that guy out of her head. His face was still in her head, like a little reminder that he was waiting. She turned to her dad,
“Hey I’m going to take a run, be back in the morning, ok?” she asked in an easy going tone. He frowned and a look of hurt shown in the light of the tiki torches that lit the yard.
“You just got home Hun; you really can’t wait till tomorrow?”
“Dad I have been trapped at college and not run in like two weeks, trust me I need it!” she said with a grin. She got up and gave him a quick hug which he returned with a smile and watched her with pride as she walked toward the woods.

Damien got home to see his mother waiting in the driveway. She waved and smiled happily at him, he returned it with a hug when he got out of the car.
“I missed you so much! How were finals and your last few weeks?” she asked eagerly like any proud mother would.
“All went good, I’m glad it’s over though. How have you been, and the business?” she had started her own restaurant which had taken of very well.
“It’s doing awesome! Speaking of that, we have an all night party tonight so I have to leave soon but Sarah called and she wants to get together soon. I’m going to head out but you two catch up, and we will in the morning.” She said all this while heading to her car; he followed his mood dropping a bit. He had always been close to his mom, his dad died when he was four and he knew how much she loved him so he felt it was up to him to take care of her.
“That’s fine, we will do breakfast for sure.” He said to keep her concern down. She opened her civic door and sat down her black hair shining so some strands of grey could be seen. She was a beautiful woman for her age with sleek black hair and dark eyes, apparently Damien had inherited all his fathers looks because he looked nothing like her. They hugged there goodbyes and she left without another word. He took out his cell phone and brought up Sarah’s number. He looked at it, realizing he did not feel anything. A pang of guilt hit him and he hit “Send”.
“Hello?” she asked in her sweet voice.
“Hey Sarah, its Damien I just got back. You want to come on over”?
“Oh! Hun I am so glad your home! Yeah I will be over in like an hour; I just got off of work.”
“Ok, Love you.” He said easily.
“Love you to!”
He hung up and sighed. He felt that she did not matter any more, “What’s wrong with you, you love her.” But he knew he was lying to himself, he loved that girl he had seen at the gas station. “Now that is ridiculous,” he thought while rolling his eyes at himself, “you don’t even believe in love at first sight.”
  He went up to his little house, a normal suburban house that he had moved to after his father’s death. He had always dreamt of where they used to live, a big log cabin in a huge wood with all kinds of wonderful things. He had remembered his father carrying him through those woods on his great shoulders.
  He stepped in to see it everything was neat and clean like his mom always kept it. She always was strong for him, but he knew his father’s death hurt her even after all these years. He sat on the couch and realized how anxious he was. He wanted to move, run he just felt something deep inside him, like an itch he could not scratch. He shivered and got up pacing the room. Outside the sun was almost set and he watched as families grilled and enjoyed the summer evening that brought joy to all. He went to the kitchen and grabbed some lunchmeat that looked good; he ate not thinking of how hungry he was. Finally Sarah arrived and he eagerly opened the door for her which she returned with a kiss.
“Glad to see you to.” He said after she released him.
“I know.” She hugged him tightly and he returned it with the almost that same amount of care. Another pang of guilt went through him as he once again thought of that girl, but he ignored it and talked to Sarah. He could not shake the anxious feeling that was steadily growing bigger. His heart beat fast and he seemed to have the shortest attention span because he could not seem to listen.
“You ok babe, you seem anxious?” Sarah asked putting her hand to his cheek.
“Yeah, just excited to be home with you I guess.” He said smiling. She smiled back and took him in another kiss.
“Come on, lets go to your room.” She said with a mischievous smile. He grinned and followed letting her grab his hand a lead her to his room. “Seems it will be an exciting evening after all.” he thought with a quick smile.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#5 2006-12-15 23:19:18

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I apologize for using the same names,didn't even realize it!But not the same people from the other story.

#6 2006-12-16 05:06:40

BlueEyesWolf

Do you use same characters for different stories?

#7 2006-12-16 18:53:49

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Sometimes I have diferent stories but with the same characters,but this was my own stupid mistake for not realizing they had the same names.But they are totally different characters,despite the names,sorry again everyone!Here is some more,it starts to get good now...

Nicole stood in the great forest that surrounded her house and stripped her clothes. She took a deep breath and slowly released it, letting the change come easily. She had years of experience, so it came smoothly. She grew taller with everything growing at once, her muscles expanded along with lengthening nails and feet. Everything changed in less then a minute and she could barely contain the excitement that boiled within her. It never got boring; it amazed her to see her small girl body turn to this gorgeous beast that she had become. She stood there a thing that was half girl and half wolf but still could not be either. She stood seven feet tall with a muscular build, her legs were more wolf like except much more filled out. Her upper body was human with a slim stomach, full chest and strong arms. Her hands were still hands like but had long black claws and were padded, ready for running on all fours. Her head was that of a beautiful wolf, with glowing yellow eyes and a mane that ran down her back and over her chest to her belly button. Her fur was short, except for her mane; it was a dark chocolate color with flicks of gold and silver. She looked back and twitched her new tail. She breathed deep, feeling her keen senses take everything in, she smelled a squirrel in a high tree, heard a dog bark a mile away, saw easily into the darkness as though it were day. She let out a great howl of joy, it was chilling but beautiful ancient song that pierced the night like an arrow. It lingered in the night and then she heard her fathers response, he was not changed but it still sounded like it would if he was. Her mother and uncle and cousins and brother all joined in, none of them changing because they knew she wanted to be alone for a little bit. She let out one final howl then took of with great speed through the forest. The moon on her back, she felt those great muscles flex with power and speed. She sped through the night not missing a beat. She knew where she was heading, to the house of her new love, her mate. She could sense his presence 100 miles away, she knew he was a Were to. He had just not changed yet. She was a shadow in the night, and she flew through the forest like a hawk flies through the sky. She was getting closer and her heart pounded loudly in her chest with excitement. She stopped, not a mile from his house. She sniffed the air, and got his scent. His house was near by and she wanted him to know she was coming. She once again let out a great howl, this was a call she had never used but her father had taught her. It was an awakening call. Any Were that heard it knew that you wanted them to change, it urged them to change. And she knew he would. She took off, her footfalls silent and her sleek body barely being seen; her only witness was the moon.

Damien sat kissing Sarah in a getting steamier by the minute situation, but he quickly jerked back as a howl shattered though the night.
“What’s wrong?” she asked annoyed.
“I…”he was cut off by a sharp pain that hit his gut like a hard punch and he fell to the wood floor gasping for breath.
“Damien! What’s wrong?!” Sarah yelled. He tried to get up but found the pain spreading, he held out a hand pushing her away. He could not speak but knew something was happening that she should not see. She stepped back to the wall a look of shock coming to her face.
“Ahhhh!” he yelled in pain as he heard and felt his ribcage crack and then expand taking a new shape and form. He looked to his hands that now sported long claws and they were thickening with rough pads. He felt himself growing larger, his muscle mass doubling then tripling in size and his bones extending and taking new shapes. “What the hell is happening to me?!” he thought. Then he itched all over but felt like he could not move to sooth the tickling feeling that covered him. He looked to his muscular arms to see a sandy blonde fur poking through with a mane covering his head and crawl down his back and stomach. He felt his teeth sharpen and he let out a yell that was now more like a yelp of a dog. The pain grew more intense in this slow awkward change, a change that he craved but did not know how to control. His feet burned and he looked to see them lengthen and his toes turn to paws with extremely large and sharp claws. His nose cracked and lengthened into a snout and his ears pointed and inched higher on his now wolf head.
   As soon as it has started it was now over. It was ghostly quiet, nothing moved and Sarah stood trembling in fear in the corner with tears streaming down her face. Then the senses hit him. Everything was too much! He heard Sarah breathing heavily and smelled the fear rolling off of her. He was down on all fours and suddenly snapped up. He hit the ceiling, because he now stood eight feet high. Damien then felt the clash of the minds, it was still him, but in a different way. He was hungry and Sarah smelled like food that he could easily enjoy. He flexed his hands and felt the powers that lie there and throughout his whole body. He tried to say something but only a growl came out. And that made Sarah realize reality had quickly changed from a lovely evening to some kind of horror movie. She let out a long high pitched scream that made Damien cower because it hurt his delicate ears. He roared loudly in frustration, “Why couldn’t she just shut up” he thought and lunged for her.
   At that same moment another beast came crashing through the window sending glass shattering all over, it collided with him and sent them both tumbling to the floor and smashing into the wall. He tried getting up but was not used to his new legs, his mind could not process any thoughts, and it was the wolf that was doing all the thinking. Damien was the wolf; he had let his thoughts become simple and instinctive. He snarled at the other beast, which was the same thing as he. It growled back the pounced on him grabbing his throat and rolling him on his back. He whimpered realizing she was the alpha and he better obey. He tucked his tail in between his legs in a passive manner and she slowly released his throat backing up to let him stand. He studied her with curiosity, recognizing her from somewhere. She almost grinned at him, then nipped at him in a playful manner and leaped out the window in excitement. He took one last glance at a frightened Sarah then followed in hot pursuit of his newly found friend. She raced through the night, her deep brown fur shining in the moonlight with a beauty he had never known could exist. He quickly got used to his new form, but still he thought only simple, instinctive thoughts of a wolf and not a human. They ran through the night hunting and playing like two pups. He could not get over how much he loved this and never wanted the night to end.

#8 2006-12-17 02:16:57

WolfMontana

big_smile Awesome! Very cool transformation. smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#9 2006-12-17 05:58:14

BlueEyesWolf

Excellent, Loup!

#10 2006-12-17 22:25:25

LoupGarouAngel
Website

More story!

Nicole woke slowly but kept her eyes shut and let the memories of the night come to her in one movie. She remembered finding Damien, she had figured out his name through telepathy that all Were’s shared, and the run and hunt they had shared. She slowly opened her eyes, the early morning forest greeting her with a light mist and bright but just rising sun. She felt the cool soil beneath her and a warm body next to her she looked over and found the boy she had so quickly fallen in for. She studied his human face more closely now, almost nose to nose with him. He had a handsome face with high cheek bones and highly kissable lips. His hair was short and currently ruffled, but she could tell it was usually worn a bit style but not overly done. He had no clothes and she let her eyes study his shoulders and muscular chest with much curiosity at his wonderful build. She let her eyes linger a few more minutes then decided it was time to break everything to him, which she was not exactly sure how she was going to do. She had not told anyone else she knew of him, and now it was her responsibility to do so. “And why did we not tell dad? He is so good at these things!”
  A few droplets of water tickled her skin while she rose to her feet. She was back behind her house, where she had changed that night. She stretched easily and went behind a tree and put her clothes on while still Damien slept. Then she heard what she dreaded. Him waking up.

Damien had some weird dreams in his days but never as strange as the ones he had last night. “Hmmm, must have been some bad turkey.” He chuckled to himself and rolled over. He froze. “Why is my bed all…full of dirt and wet?” he thought and quickly snapped open his eyes. “And why is in the middle of a woods? AND WHY IN HELL AM I NAKED!” At that he jumped up looking wildly around with confusion, he was surrounded by a misty woods in the early morning.
“There’s a towel on your right, I would prefer you to put it on while I explain, unless you like talking to people naked.”  A girls voice said coolly from behind a tree. He could see her back and very politely she did not face him. He snatched the towel quickly and wrapped it around his waist.
“Who the hell are you?! And what the hell am I doing here?!” he said and was trying to walk but the shock seemed to be preventing it.
“My name is Nicole. Last night you had your first change and I guided you so you did not hurt anyone. Do you know what a Were is?”
She had turned around and Damien stared in shock at the girl he had seen at the gas station that he could not stop thinking about.
“You! I saw you at the gas station... and you…” He trailed off not knowing what to say.
“Your Wolf side recognized me. It’s what helped awaken you. Damien I need you to tell me anything you know about Werewolves so I can fill in the blanks for you.” She said dead serious. “Shes nuts!” he thought as he backed away.
“I dunno who you are, but I’m pretty sure I will find out after the police get your record! Now stay the hell away from me and I won’t have to hurt you, I don’t know why you…kidnapped me and are telling me about werewolves but I am pretty sure you are crazy. So I will be running. Now.” At that he took off holding on to the towel for dear life.
   â€śSo you cant explain things like dad. Its ok. I will just show him…and what scar him for life! Damn he can run!” Nicole thought as she followed in pursuit of her new…friend? She leaped and knocked his feet from beneath him and he went tumbling to the forest floor.
He tried to rise but she gently put her hand to his back and stopped him.
“Just listen ok. Imagine for one second that there are two breeds of people in this world. One being humans the others being a race called the Weres. Weres are people who have a little bit different DNA then everybody else, we are part animal. You have heard all those tails of werewolves and such, well us existing is true the rest is bullshit. You happen to be one of us. I don’t know how, but it is somewhere in your family and I found you yesterday. I recognized what you were and felt you awaken, but I had a feeling you didn’t know what you were. I stopped you from tearing into your girlfriend, she saw you change and then you ran with me.” She stopped abruptly not really sure on what to say. She removed her hand slowly and let him rise, he looked around and then at her.
“How am I supposed to believe you?” he asked after a few minutes.
“Do you want to see?” she asked raising an eyebrow. He gave her a glance of unknowingness, and then slowly nodded. She stared into his eyes, “such beautiful eyes he thought” and then she looked to her hand, but it was no longer a hand. It was equipped with fierce claws and padded like a dogs, thick silky brown hair covered it and somewhat up her arm. He stepped back in shock and looked to her horrified.
“I have been able to change since I was 12, because I’m a pureblood. But you are only half, that’s why it is just now happening.”
Damien still could not believe what he was hearing.No way was nay of this nonsense true, but deep down he felt that it was. He remembered bits and pieces of last night and knew she was telling no lie. But how could such a thing be possible? He looked her in the eyes and searched for some kind of answers there, and only saw the truth, no lies surfaced and killed her beauty. He felt a connection with her deeper then he could ever know, but tried to deny it and the feelings it brought.
“So…what now?”
He said going to nervously put his hands in his pockets and realized they weren’t their so he held the towel tighter.
“You get to meet the pack, my Dad is better at these explanation things so I’ll let him handle it.”

#11 2006-12-17 22:59:50

The Busboy
Administrator

Great story!

#12 2006-12-18 00:03:59

MarkOne
Website

Great story Loup! Definitely looking forward to more!

There can be only one. MarkOne. smile

#13 2006-12-18 00:50:30

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

Awsome story Lou!

#14 2006-12-18 01:49:28

WolfMontana

ooh, cool update smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#15 2006-12-18 03:56:22

BlueEyesWolf

Fascinating, Loup, so what's next?

#16 2006-12-18 09:19:14

The Busboy
Administrator

How did Damien become a werewolf?

#17 2006-12-18 23:05:26

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Ahh, that comes to be explained!

“Oh my God! What am I supposed to tell my family?” Nicole thought frantically, here expression remaining cool but the tension rose in her back. Her eyes darted from her house to Damien, seeing he was equally as tense, if not more. She smelled the fear and other mixed emotions rollinf off of him, could she blame him? The guy had just woken up naked in an unfamiliar woods with some weird girl claiming to be a werewolf then suddenly growing a case of the furries and claws. “Hmmm, why is he even following me? I wouldn’t!” she thought curiously as she walked across her dewy lawn leaving tracks of pressed wet grass. He followed close, on guard for some man with a camera to jump out and say “You have just been punked!” but no man jumped. Only a light warm breeze blew through the maple trees rustling them lightly along with the unwritten song of her mothers wind chimes in the back gardens. She toke a deep breath and smelled the events of last night still lingering there, the foods, her pack and many other mixed scents the swirled around her home. She climbed her stained wooden steps that droplets of water settled upon and caused a slick stepping way. Damien came up behind her, still holding the towel she had gave him for cover. She open her sliding porch door into her kitchen, the smell of her family greeted her and soothed her uneasiness.
“Come on in, wait here while I go get my parents,” she said as she slid the door shut after he had nervously stepped in. The kitchen was cleaned from last night’s party, all the food put away and all the dishes washed late in the night while her mother and her sisters gossiped and washed, and her father cleaned with his fellow pack members joking him about not being the true alpha, but his wife instead. She laughed to her self as she climbed the steps to her parents room and she was not at all to smell her uncle and wife had slept in her room, and her cousins in her older brothers whom was still away at college but would return tomorrow.
   Her thoughts wandered about all the chaos that had just taken place but then she realized it would be like any other loners her father had taken into the pack, except she had found this one unchanged and in complete oblivion to what he was. She walked down the hall, passing pictures of the pack at many locations, for their monthly gathering, for the pack was tighter then any other family could dream of.
  She came to her parents door and lightly knocked, then oushed open the door the finde her mother and father curled tightly against the other in deep sleep. Her father wore no shirt and she saw the bright scar on his back from a hunter, although he would never tell her the whole story.
  His thick arms lay worund her mothers sleek body beneath the blanket, protecting his mate from any harm that could ever come. Their breath was deep and loud as sleep filled their bodies with energy that was needed. The now rised sun came through the window on the side of the room where the curtains were only half closed, allowing the beautiful light to bathe them in a comforting warmth.
“Um, dad? Mom?” Nicole whispered lightly, but they did not stir. She rolled her eyes and walked quickly over to the bed and shook her dad.
“Dad! Hey, wake up!” she asked loudly in his ear.
She had crushed the beautiful moment, but quickly forgot about it as her dad opened his eyes in not anger but concern.
“What hun?” he asked, sleep still laced heavily in his voice but not his eyes. He turned and sat up not disturbing his wife while he did so.
“I need you down stairs, I found a unchanged, well just had their first change, guy. His girlfriend saw but I got to him before he could do any serious damage.” She whispered quickly as he rose and yanked some grey sweat pants over his boxers but didn’t bother with any shirt. She looked at him with a concerned look and he relaxed and smiled lightly,
“It will be fine, once all is explained, most are usually pretty happy. How did his shift go?” he asked as he started for the door.
“Didn’t see it, just saved him from eating the girl, she wasn’t bitten though, I scented it.”
“Hmmm, we will have to send our cover up guys on that one, tell the girl it was, well they always think of good stories, they’ll handle it.”
He took the stairs with pep, she always sensed a newbie excited him. It was a new were he could teach to help the pack and keep their kind strong and living on. He rounded the corner into the kitchen and stopped to observe the new comer. He was looking out the window but quickly snapped around in fear to see her dad.
“It’s alright, I’m Alexander Livids. Buisness man by day, the alpha of The Pack of the West by night.” He put out his hand warmly welcoming Damien and used such a tone that Nicole saw Damien relax a bit. He took her dads hand and shook it in friendly manner, and searched for truth, which he found upon her fathers face.
“I’m sure my daughter has told you some what about us, but since she does not care much for history I can fill you in. But how bout first you go shower, get dressed and we will discuss it over breakfast?”

#18 2006-12-18 23:21:28

BlackWolfDS

Ah man! I got to wait until tomarrow!
*cries*
Great story Lou!
*hug* ^^

#19 2006-12-19 03:34:56

BlueEyesWolf

Oh man, we got to wait until tomorrow??? sad

#20 2006-12-19 18:41:43

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Well it might be a few days cause i'm typing away but getting so into detail it may take some time because I like to stay ahead of what I post or else I get behind.So,I apologize for the wait but I promise you won't be dissapointed!Thanks for the comments everyone!

#21 2006-12-19 20:43:38

BlackWolfDS

Ok, we'll wait. I can always wait for a good thing. wink Once again, GREAT story Lou! big_smile

#22 2006-12-20 18:52:12

The Busboy
Administrator

Very interesting!

#23 2006-12-25 02:09:52

LoupGarouAngel
Website

And more story is thrown your way...

Damien could not believe her had just followed some weird girl he had woken up naked next to and in front of her house, then went to meet her dad. “Insane much?” he thought to himself as he closed the bathroom door behind him holding the clothes Mr. Livids, or Xander as he liked to be called, had just given him. Apparently they were his sons, a new pairs of boxers that were freshly folded from the bag still, did they get naked visitors often? He clutched the not so new jeans and plain grey t-shirt close to his body and then realized that he had to be insane to come here. He went for the door then stopped, something deep within’ him told him that this place was ok, this place was…well it sounded strange but, home. He felt a immediate bond with these people, a bond he had never felt with anyone else. He sighed and started the shower, removing his covering up towel and washed away all the dirt and blood of the night before. “ Blood! What?!”, he looked under his nails and saw the dark liquid had dried and crusted under his nails and he just noticed as it washed away around his hands, arms and even his face. “Did I kill someone?” he thought uneasily, but his instinct and oddly enough his sense of smell told him no. It was deer, not human. And it was a reminder of the night he remembered in a wonderful dream like manner, he remembered some alright even though he denied it. He remembered the power in his muscles, the speed and swiftness they held as he ran faster then he ever had through the amazing forest of secrets and wonders to be discovered by him in his new form. Seen from his new eyes and it was the best place to test his new senses the engulfed him in an overload of nature and instinct.
  He let the hot water pour over him and let his skin become red hot, he wanted to feel it to know it was real, to know this was not a dream. As his skin burned even more in the searing water he heard every drop hit the floor, he smelled the over powering scent of chemical like shampoos and closed his eyes in confusion. He shut off the water and grabbed a fluffy whaite towel that hung neatly next to the shower awaiting to dry his hot skin.
  He wiped away the steamed mirrior and saw a flash of yellow in his eyes that made him jump, and as he looked again he still saw it linger and burn in his eyes like hot coals then they died away as they cooled. He quickly out on his clothes and went to find answers.

“How did you know about this one really?” Nicoles dad asked her questioningly with a raised eyebrow as he ate his way through a pile of fresh pancakes that took up a majority of the table.
“Alright, I saw him yesterday and didn’t tell you even though I should of, but this guy is different,I sensed something odd. He has great power for how young he is, and we just, I don’t know how to even word it.” She sighed and took a bite of her choclate chip pancakes that were always made for cheering up. She heard foot steps down the stairs and turned to see Damien walk in with her brothers outfit on. She smiled shyly then covered up her embarrassment of finding him naked with a gulp of orange juice.
“Sit down Damien and eat some food, the first change is the hardest and most painful one, they won’t all be like what you experienced last night. Let me start from the beginning though. When man evolved from what once they came, two species emerged. One who carried no characteristics of their very animal ancestors, but the second carried a very strong gene to their animal ancestors. Two species of humans exist in this world, humans and the Were’s. They exist everywhere and look like average everyday people, but share a gene pool that is half animal. The animals are all predators, such as wolves, lions, tigers, bears and such, and all can turn into a beast that is half and half at will, when emotions go to high, or some other causes. You have carried this gene all your life, but an instinctive call that you heard triggered it to show itself. Now that you have had that change, you can change whenever and learn to control the animal side.
   We are a very secretive society that many humans wonder about in their imaginations then throw the idea away with logic, but we are everywhere. The government knows we exist and employ many of us as long as peace is kept on both sides. I myself am the Alpha of our pack, the pack of the western coast that ranges from Washington to Texas. We have 6,000 members but each state has other alphas who take their area were’s out for group romps and take care of any loners, I just have the title that means I speak for this side of the country when it comes to the WWI, the Were’s World Issues.
  I know this is all hard to understand, but you have to trust me. If you choose to stay I can go into more detail about these things but for know, I’ll let you think about it for now.”
With that, he got up picking up his plate that was clean except for the few drops of sticky syrup that remained from the many pancakes he had coated. He gave Danmien a nod and a smile then walked out the door to the backyard.
  Ncole sat frozen, unaware of what to do. She was ravishingly hungry, but knew if the boy so how much she ate he would probably think them even weirder. She snorted at the thought realizing things could get no weirder so she grabbed six pancakes and soaked them in syrup.
“Better eat, you need it.” She said simply, trying to get a word out of him.
  He sat in his chair staring blankly at his empty plate, obviously trying to figure out what had happened in the last eight hours. She looked at his handsome features and saw that the guy she had seen at the gas station just yesterday had changed dramatically. His eyes had hardened but the look of love still lingered their, unaware of what to do. He glanced at her and they caught each others eyes. She saw him searching her look for some kind of lies, but she let him see the sorrow she had for him in her eyes.
“So…what do you do?” he asked slowly and awkwardly.
The question caught her off guard but she decided to go with it and help the guy relax.
“I go to school south from here. Majoring in many subjects that I wish not to discuss since I’m sadly a senior and still undecided.” She said not minding her manners and shoveling pancakes in her mouth. He cracked a smile and decided it was safe to grab some of the pancakes after all.
“How bout you?” she asked smoothly, still trying to relax him.
“I play football for a college to, scouts just told me I can go pro after graduation though.” he paused and looked to her with a raised eyebrow.
“Can…werewolves play sports?” he asked curiously. She laughed and then looked to his with a grin.
“Your best athletes are Were’s! Olympian runners, werecheetahs. Hockey players, werebears, football has a big mix of weres though, so you will fit right in!” she said cheerfully with a smirk. At that he laughed lightly and sighed.
“I believe this. It may sound, well insane but I’ve always felt something. Just could never put my finger on it I guess. Till now.” He looked at her in complete seriousness.
“I want to join, learn and be what I am. I know I have come to a decision fast but I can’t stop the feeling that this is what I have to do.” She gave him a nod and grabbed some more pancakes.
“Alright, training starts today.”

#24 2006-12-25 04:45:51

BlueEyesWolf

Ooohh, What's next for Damien?

#25 2006-12-25 18:12:29

BlackWolfDS

great story Lou! big_smile

Board footer