The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2006-12-28 22:29:25

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Re: Wolf Nights

Alright,the story starts to really get intresting here...

Alexander Livids sighed sadly as he walked through the lush gardens of his backyard, running his fingers over the smooth gold ring within his pocket. He raised his eyes to the morning sky and looked to his watch to see it read 7:30, a perfect time of day where light spilled across the whole landscape, not to bright or hot. The light was instead warm and calming, the clouds spilling colors of purples, pinks and yellows across the endless sky.
  He brought his attention back to the old dirt path that winded it’s way through the gardens and into his woods. “It still feels like Nick’s woods to me, still has his presence.” Xander thought as he let his bare feet feel to soft, moist forst dirt beneath him. His thoughts wondered back 23 years ago, were what was now happening all began…

1986…
Nick drove through the deep Colorado snow, slowly making his way to the Were Society of America party, many packs were there from all over the United States and it was important he was there to represent the west coast of America. He smiled to himself, thinking of how much fun his wife must be having standing around waiting for him with Xander annoying her about how he was always late and how she was stuck with him for a very long time.
   He chuckled lightly to himself and went to flip the station, at that moment he hit black ice and the car began to fish tail, instinctively he slammed the brakes making the car lose control worse and slide head first into the ditch. It shuttered to a stop and Nick cursed to himself for being so stupid, he had no injuries but his jeep couldn’t say the same. He ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair in frustration and got out of the car into the deep snow. He considered changing and going the rest of the way as a wolf but then remembered he had to be dressed up for this party. He sighed angrily and walked back to the road, starting his mile journey to the Rogue Cabin. He wrapped his coat tightly around himself wishing for his fur coat instead and shoved his hands down deep in his pockets to ward off some of the cold that bit at his bare skin.
  His thoughts wondered to his son as he played with the gold wolf ring he was going to give him this evening, all though it would not fit him for years it represented all he meant to the pack, he along with all the other children were the future for their pack. He smiled at the thought at those bright blue eyes and blonde haired boy that loved him so much, his little Damien was already four and getting older everyday. His thoughts became so deep he didn’t notice the wind or snow that surrounded him as he made a quick pace, he also didn’t notice the average looking white van that passed and slowed then went over the hill he had just climbed. He came out some what and noticed the dead silence that engulfed him, he stopped and listened. The howling wind surrounded him and the snow hit him and quickly melted but something felt wrong. He felt his pulse rise and his senses go keen and he suddenly ducked as a bullet passed over where his head was just at.
  “So Nicholas Strongstien, we meet as we did the last time, you know the snow, the wind and the killing?” a voice yelled out from atop the small hill and Damien looked up to see Fredrick Thomas, a Were hunter.
  Damien growled to himself and his eyes scanned his surroundings, he scented 6 other guys all carrying silver loaded guns.
  “It appears we do, except last time there was only one killing and that was your dumb ass sidekick and that nasty scar of yours, I hear you can get plastic surgery on that now. You really should consider it.” Nick yelled back and as Fred raised his gun he shift so quickly it was only a blink of an eye and in another blink he jumped into the forest. He heard Nicholas yell and the men followed him. “ Sorry my dear Audrey, I guess I will be showing up in your favorite outfit tonight.” He thought as he sped quickly through the forest toward Rogue cabin and finally cam upon it. It glowed warmly, nestled in the forest out of reach from society’s hands. The wind slowed to a stop and the snow fell around him only lightly now as he let out a warning of danger howl. He knew Fredrickson well, he knew he would do everything he could to kill every single wolf in that building.
  He heard them coming and his thoughts scrambled, he heard the wolves stirring within the building at the sound of his alert, but he knew they could not get out fast enough if Fred were to throw in one of his famous bombs. He could not allow them to harm his pack, he would have to defend them off until help came to kill them. These men were more vicious killers then almost any Were, they killed for money and the hell of it, having to kill at least three Were children to join the hunters group. He snarled loudly at the thought and ran toward them, liquid steel of power and speed in his shining gold fur.
  He neared them, staying dead silent as quick puffs of air escaped his nostrils in the winters cold grip. He listened closely and devised a quick plan as Fredrickson spoke what he considered softly.
“Alright boys, this is the biggest bust we got. Dick, Terry, John and Chad all of you take the far side of the building and throw the Wolf X bombs in the windows, I know already some have escaped so take your guns and prepare to fight these son of a bitches. Charlie and Buck, you come with me to get any that have come to aid our good friend Nicholas. Alright boys, it’s wolf hunting time.”
  Nicholas saw the disgusting grin on his face even from the darkness and watched him take the last drag of his cigarette then throw it in the snow. He listened but still the other wolves were still trying to figure out what to do.
  “Damn it!” he thought then concentrated. The ancient Were’s knew how to summon their greatest powers in time of great need, and he felt it boiling within him. His muscles expanded even more, he grew taller his already sharp claws becoming blades of scythes. His blood pulsed through him so powerfully he felt the roar creeping into his throat.
“Now, Cha” Fredrickson could say no more as the giant beast jumped out and swung his giant paw taking out Chad and Dick like flies. The beast turned to the rest of them, straightening his back and standing twelve feet tall and two thousand pounds of pure power and rage. He roared as he lunged another paw with ready claws at the other four, Buck was trying to be heroic and fire his gun but ended up getting his face sliced while John and Terry tried to run but fell and Nick took his chance. He jumped upon them and heard bones break and felt it under his powerful paws, they screamed in agony but he quickly grabbed their heads and snapped their necks at the same time. Chad was trying to get up but it was obvious something was broken, so with his good arm he grabbed for a gun and Nick growled, kicked it out of reach and picked Chad up and whipped around quickly to throw him at Fredrickson who fired his gun at that same moment. The Bullet hit Chad instead and stayed within his heart. As Chad hit him he sent them both rolling into a pine tree, knocking a great amount of snow to the floor, covering the blood as it tried to seep through.
  Nick growled at Fredrickson as he rose with his gun in hand.
“Why the Hell do you get to run around, deciding who lives and dies. You ain’t God you sonofabitch, your just a freak of nature!” at that he fired and Nick pounced at him. Nick hit him full force, killing him on impact by snapping his neck with the weight and force.
  Nick rose, sorry he had to kill but knowing it was all for the pack, and that’s when he felt it. He looked to his chest to see the blood seeping out quickly, if it had been a regular bullet he would have survived. But it was not and he knew it, he knew that with this great gift came it’s down falls. One being allergic to silver. He felt the feeling go in his knees and legs and he collapsed. He heard the voices coming near him, footfalls and paw falls, his senses were fading but he could feel his wife coming close, his son to. “Oh God, I don’t want my son to see this. Not this, never.”
  His eyes came into focus as his wife came to his side, he was still a wolf unable to change back, but she knew him in any form.
“Nick! Someone we need help! Nick what is it, you need to change back for me honey.”
She said in her panicked but trying to remain calm voice. He looked to her and gently put his paw on her shoulder, his eyes looked to his wound and then to her eyes as he shook his head slowly. The message was clear to her and she broke down and fell upon his chest.
“Nick! You can’t leave us, we need you Nick! Stay with me honey!” his world was darkening, but then he heard his son’s small voice and felt his little hand grab his paw.
“Daddy, why are you taking a nap in the snow?” he said slowly in his toddler voice. Nick whined softly, he felt the numbness reach his neck, he knew his time was short. “Damn it! I need to change!” he tried, but couldn’t. He saw tears form in Damien’s eyes as he saw his mom crying on his dad’s chest and his Dad not respond. He grabbed his son and pulled him close in a hug as he heard his best friend Xander come up and try to talk him into being alright, but there was no cure for silver poisoning to a werewolf and they both knew it.
“Take care of them.” He told Xander, and he nodded as tears streamed down his face as he held his wife and daughter closely. He sighed and saw that light everyone talked about, and he ran a wolf into its eternal love and care…

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#27 2006-12-28 23:14:38

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

Aww that was sad......
But I like it!

#28 2006-12-29 06:40:06

BlueEyesWolf

*Cries*

Why you have to kill him off?

#29 2007-03-06 22:39:47

LoupGarouAngel
Website

So,I have been working hard on this story but I want to get a Little further before posting again!I apologize for the long wait,I promise it is worth it though!!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#30 2007-03-07 13:13:24

Black_Fur
Pancake dealer
Website

Very talented! big_smile

#31 2007-09-16 11:33:01

LoupGarouAngel
Website

*Dusts off story*
I didn't forget this one,just didn't have time to finish it...
After reading it however,I think I may have to write some more!

#32 2007-09-16 21:41:19

punxnotdead

Ohhh, I'm gunna check this story out, it looks interesting!

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#33 2007-09-17 01:28:12

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Astounding.
This is an incredible story, Loup. You started with the character development, continued with the action, introduced an awkward position for the character(s), and even brought in some ancient history. You didn't stop there, but proceeded to tie everything together, and you did it all without it being too long or too short. This story flows at just about the right pace, almost naturally, and keeps the audience interested.
Absolutely astounding.
With the way things developed between Nicole and Damian, it seems as though this was a more-developed version of your Always short story. If so, you developed it very very well - a whole lot further than I could ever have anticipated. Your characters are so well described that visualization is effortless. You have even written in some practicality to the character's circumstances that infuse their situations with realism.

Granted, there are a few grammatical and reference mishaps, but they are easily overlooked due to their infrequency, and the power of the read itself.

If I may be so bold, you simply have to carry on with this story.

Last edited by Grayle (2007-09-17 01:29:24)

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#34 2007-09-17 11:07:42

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Grayle wrote:

Astounding.
This is an incredible story, Loup. You started with the character development, continued with the action, introduced an awkward position for the character(s), and even brought in some ancient history. You didn't stop there, but proceeded to tie everything together, and you did it all without it being too long or too short. This story flows at just about the right pace, almost naturally, and keeps the audience interested.
Absolutely astounding.
With the way things developed between Nicole and Damian, it seems as though this was a more-developed version of your Always short story. If so, you developed it very very well - a whole lot further than I could ever have anticipated. Your characters are so well described that visualization is effortless. You have even written in some practicality to the character's circumstances that infuse their situations with realism.

Granted, there are a few grammatical and reference mishaps, but they are easily overlooked due to their infrequency, and the power of the read itself.

If I may be so bold, you simply have to carry on with this story.

Why thank you greatly Grayle!I seriously don't know how to thank you for the wonderful compliments!big_smile
I was so angry though,I went to find this story in my documents and I can't find it!!!I searched every single document on my computer and it is gone!I can copy and paste what I already have but I know I had another half a chapter already finished!ARG!madI hate computers sometimes!!!!

#35 2007-09-17 16:04:18

Badger_girl
Website

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

*Cries*

Why you have to kill him off?

god damnit. stupidly i read the first 2 bits of the story then read page 2 of peoples comments. what a fool! the ending might be ruined for me but im still gona read on as the start is ace!
i love this site! where else could i read such great storys!!!

#36 2007-09-17 21:35:52

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Muhaha!I found the File!More story...
Xander had found out all that happened in dreams and with his wolf sense, he had found the ring where Nick had changed and decided to keep it until Damien came of age. His wife, Sherri had told him that she couldn’t be part of the pack. She was to grief struck to stay with them and have Damien raised by them. Xander had tried to convince her, but she was a stubborn girl, that’s why she and Nick had gotten along so well. Xander had kept checks on them all these years, and Sherri had understood. She had watched for signs of the change, but she had never seen any on Damien and once he had past the age of eighteen it was thought the gene had skipped him, a common thing in half breeds.
  He told her to tell him from the start what he might be, but she didn’t want to. He was only four when it all happened so as long as she didn’t speak of it or encourage it his memories of his father had disappeared and dissolved slowly.
  Xander shook his head and felt the tears in his eyes; he blamed himself for Nick’s death and always would. Now that Damien had finally come of age, the memories and old scars were ripped open to bleed and for the pain to sear through him again.
  He walked slowly to the huge old oak and stopped at it, by it’s old scarred trunk was a gravestone. The wolf silhouette had moss growing within it and the words were beginning to look old, the words that read his beloved friends name and a few words that summoned up the greatness he had brought with this life. Xander sighed and looked to the sky where the sun had just peaked over the mountains and spilled its bright streams upon the earth.
  He would have to tell Damien his history eventually, how his father had been the true pack leader until he passed away. “No not passed away, was murdered by a deranged sicko.” At the thought he felt the change boil under his skin and a growl escape his throat, but calmed when he thought of how the bastard had died, and his dumb legacy and followers with it.
  Ever since there were werewolves there were werewolf hunters, killing for what they thought was better good or for the thrill of a good hunt. The were community was very peaceful except for back in the medival days when one Were had contracted rabies and was sent on a killing spree in France. Other myths, Peter Stubb and such were all crazy’s and were nothing of a Were.
  Xander heard his daughter and Damien come out the back door and sit upon the swing that lay on the edge of the woods. He smiled a bit, remembering how they had played in this very yard when they were young. Their history went deeper then any of them could remember, but with Damien’s awakening he might have some flash backs.
  Tears once again threatened Xander as he remembered that little Damien clutching his father’s paw, awaiting a change back and to tell him it would all be ok and then take him upon his great shoulders and show him the ways of the Were’s. Xander wiped the tears away and looked to them through the trees and let a smile come to his face. He loved Nicole more then life it’s self and wanted nothing more then for her to have a great life, and Damien could be a part of it. It would be what Nick had wanted.

#37 2007-09-17 23:28:50

Grey_Tsume

Wow That was sooo cool. I love your story. Please write more.

Pain is good....it lets you know your alive.
Boredom is an ugly thing.

#38 2007-09-17 23:41:19

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

You know, I just realized something about this story, Loup: it's very WB-esque. I mean, if the WB knew about this story, it could very easily take its place among Buffy, Angel and Smallville. It still has thrills, and a hidden-world atmosphere to it, but at its heart it's still a family story.
And a darned good one.

#39 2007-09-18 15:06:40

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Haha,thanks guys!Ya know the funny thing Grayle,the only network that would probably accept a werewolf show IS the WB aka CW!I'll go to them and pitch my idea one of these days...tongue
And,more story!
Damien sat on the hard wooden swing in the morning light, feeling something he had almost been waiting for his entire life. His old life was something that had kept this at bay, had kept his beast locked up inside his mind and very being. But with unleashed now, he felt more alive then ever, it was like the feeling he got in the middle of a football game but better.
  He felt the power of liquid steel run through his veins, his heart pumped it with such strength that not any being in this world could beat him right now. He looked to Nicole, “She’s so gorgeous, and all this just makes everything…amazingly clear.” He sighed at the thought, how could something like this make things so clear? But some how, they had…

Nicole glanced at Damien and took in his presence, loving every second of it. A vibe so strong, so full of love rolled off of him.
“Could our connection be the sign of mates?” she thought. “Only time will tell” she decided and took his hand softly in her. His eyes raised to meet hers and he smiled lovingly at her.
“I’m sorry you got caught in this mess. I will do everything I can to help you, I promise.” She said it in pure sincerity, and he knew it was true. He looked down to the grass a bit shyly, pushing lightly on the swing and letting it glide a little bit. His head snapped up his eyes wide and an expression of shock on his face.
“Oh my God! Sarah! What happened to her? Is she ok? Did she see the change?” He shouted and jumped up, running a hand nervously through is thick hair.
“Um, yeah she is ok, but you did almost eat her, and she did see the change. Don’t worry, we have people who will go and convince her she imagined the whole thing because of an accidental dose of some drug some how. They are good at those things…” her thoughts wondered and she studied Damiens nervous actions.
“What am I supposed to do? I mean I’m a werewolf now and my girlfriend saw me change and then I almost ate her! I have feeling she will want to end this relationship...”
His hand dropped by his side and he looked up to the sky and sighed in frustration and confusion.
“I can’t have someone else tell her what happened, I have to and I need to end it with her, It just can’t be the same after all this.”
Nicole dropped her eyes to the ground and cursed in her mind, why did he have to see her again? He doesn’t need her!
“Want me to go with you?”
Her own voice and question shocked her and she mentally slapped her self for asking. “Right, go with a potential boyfriend to go see his girlfriend who thinks he is a monster and probably wants to kill him.”
“That’d be…Great! Then if she tries to kill me you can stop her, maybe.” He smiled at her again and held out a hand for her to grab and pull herself up off the swing.
“So what’s next on this crazy werewolf agenda? I mean first a night of running that I don’t recall and now what?”
He smiled at her with a new confidence and almost a bit of a new personality, less shy but more charming. A personality that one saw through a thick crowd and immediately wanted to be close to, although most werewolves were like this because of their high social life in a pack. 
“Well what do you want to do next? Learn shifting consciously, using your senses as a human, doing partial shifts and anything else that you can think of that would usually sound insane?”
He laughed lightly and glanced over at her with a look of surprise.
“You mean we can do those things?”
“Yep, with a bit of training and hard work it becomes natural as walking.” She smiled and looked over at him.
“This may sound weird…let me correct that, this may sound normal,” he flashed he a sarcastic grin.
“but this whole thing, it’s like I have been waiting for it my whole life. Like before this was just a dream, and now I’ve woken up, I’ve finally found myself. For years I always felt something restless and uneasy in me, when I played football it eased it to a point, but never completely. Now, this morning after all that has happened I feel complete, the emptiness is gone. Nicole,” he stopped and turned to her as they reached the car and lightly grabbed both her hands.
“When I saw you yesterday I had a feeling so deep that it was as if someone had literally touched my soul, and that someone was you. I know it is partially the werewolf thing, but it was more then that, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. And I know this is all cheesy and stuff, but never have I felt so deeply for someone, especially someone I have known for, oh twelve hours.”
He smiled slightly embarrassed and waited for a reaction, Nicole raised her eyes to meet his and leaned in close enough for a kiss.
“I couldn’t agree more.”
Then they leaned in and shared a mates kiss.

Last edited by LoupGarouAngel (2007-09-18 15:08:05)

#40 2007-09-19 01:47:04

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Lol, finally! A guy who steps up to the plate!
oops - wrong sports metaphor.
It's going to be interesting to see how Sarah reacts to this...

#41 2007-09-19 15:12:30

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Exciting action HERE!!!!big_smile
Nicole drove out of the woods and into suburbia in complete happiness. Damien had quickly warmed up to her, and she had know idea how this relationship had gone from strangers to mates, but with wolves that is how it happened sometimes, she didn’t mind one bit. Damien played with the radio attempting to find a good song and only finding commercials. She sighed softly to herself and drove in incredibly Comfortable silence.
Nicole glanced in her review mirror and saw a van was getting a bit to close to her tailgate. She rolled down her window and waved for him to pass, muttering some curse words under her breath. He didn’t pass, instead he sped up and rammed the back of her Lumina roughly.
“What the Hell is this jerk doing?!”
Damien wiped around and let out a uncontrolled snarl, then growled in a low voice.
“What do they want?”
She glanced again and saw the windows were to tint to see there faces, they were now falling back and getting ready for another charge. As they fell back she saw a rifle stick out of the passenger side, she gasped and yelled
“Get down!”
She swerved to the other side of the road and Damien ducked as a bullet hit were he was mere seconds ago. She then realized this wasn’t some jerk, this was a hunter.
“Hunters.” She whispered with anger rising quickly.
“What?! People hunt us?!” he yelled with a hint of panic.
“Yeah, damn bastards who think we are evil monsters, they got it flipped.”
Damien glanced at Nicole but she was concentrating on gaining speed to escape another hit that could throw them off the road, he knew he was strong but he didn’t know if he could survive that. Anger started creeping in at the back of his head until it blurred his vision and sent his senses into overdrive. How dare this people hunt them?! They were trying to kill him, and more importantly Nicole. He felt the change slam him at full force, this time it didn’t hurt, no it felt so good and so needed. The aches he welcomed as they crept through his body. Nicole glanced over at him then did a double take.
“What the hell are you doing?! I know you’re eager to shift but here is really not the time or place!” He looked at her with a look she had never seen, anger that was so great even she cringed, it was directed at them but it rolled from his so greatly she was struck by it. His eyes glowed yellow and fur was beginning to cover his body, he spoke in more of a growl then a voice.
“I’ll take care of these guys.”
“Damien you had your first change last night, you don’t know how to control it and we shouldn’t be going after hunters. Silver CAN kill us and they probably came prepared, don’t be a hero!” She held back tears of fear; she didn’t want to loose him, not now not ever. He grunted and pulled himself out the window and onto the rough of her car. His face was unrecognizable now, he had half a snout and he was doubling in size. She cursed again at Damien for not listening, panic seized her mind again and she was lost as far as what to do.
The van was nearing once again, its gun now aimed for Damien who was finishing the shift. A huge sandy blonde colored werewolf crouched atop of the car as it sped at nearly seventy miles per hour down the road.
Damien found that his mind had stayed this time and he was in complete control, he grinned at the amazing balance, power and speed his body now held. His eyes narrowed as he targeted the van, it challenged him in such a way that he felt more angry then he ever had. He stood on two and waited as it neared, it sped up and went to ram them again, but before they could Damien leaped straight at them. He landed on the hood and punched the windshield in. They swerved and slowed in shock, and then Damien saw a rifle aim straight for his heart. He leapt faster then he knew possible to the top of the van as the bullet whizzed by. He growled and leaned over the passenger side window; he broke it in and grabbed the gun from the man dressed completely in black.
“Get off it ya big dumb brute!” he said in a heavy British accent. He then tugged back on the rifle and Damien let out a growl, now he wanted revenge. He fainted letting go and the guy got a good grip on it, then Damien grabbed the barrel yet again and yanked the man out the window with it. He screamed as Damien pulled him eye level with him and roared in his face, and then he threw him into the ditch without a second thought.
The driver swerved viciously attempting to throw Damien off, he dug his claws in and wouldn’t let go. He grinned as an idea formed and he released his grip, with a mighty paw he broke the drivers window, then knocked the guy on the head, hard. The driver fell unconscious and the van began to head for the ditch. Damien jumped off with ease, for a moment he soared through the air and swore he was flying then landed on two massive paws putting indents in the asphalt. Nicole slammed on the brakes and the car did a complete one eighty so it was facing him. He looked over and saw the van was flipped and dead, the driver was alive, he could smell it. Nicole stepped out and the scent of anger rolled off her, she scowled at him.
“What the hell were you thinking? You could have died! We both could have died! Werewolves don’t just go jumping out windows and take out some people! AH!” her hand went to her forehead in frustration, and he thought she was amazingly cute when she was mad. He just shrugged and grinned.
“Don’t you smile at me mister, you in big trouble!’ he decided that she was kidding and once again shrugged in apology. The sight must have been pretty funny Damien thought, a little girl shouting at a huge werewolf like he was some big dog.
“You need to change back boxer boy, good thing I have extra clothes in my trunk or you’d be screwed.” She started to head towards her car and he dropped to all fours and followed. He was amazed with his new form and didn’t want to change back, instead he wanted to test it and see what he could do. He raced in front and whipped around to face her in a playful manner. He bowed down and yipped; wagging his tail happily…she just glared.
“We gotta take care of business first buddy. We can play later tonight.” She then smirked to show she was happy that he was easily accepting what he was. He sighed and stood up, a look of confusion crossed her face and then he looked at Nicole with embarrassment.
“You don’t know how to change back do you?” he looked up as if trying to avoid the question and slowly nodded. She sighed and crossed her arms impatiently.
“Start thinking about every detail of you human self, feel you human body, stay calm and think of what it is like to be back to being non-wolf Damien.”
He closed his eyes and felt the change sweep him yet again, this time everything shrunk away and deflated instead of grew. He opened his eyes just as the last bit of everything went away. He grinned at her in the same wolfish way, and all he could say was,
“Wow.”

#42 2007-09-19 15:29:24

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

There's a coincidence - "Wow" is all I can say, too....

Last edited by Grayle (2007-10-01 22:35:31)

#43 2007-09-19 18:48:52

Grey_Tsume

Ha, I can so imagine Damien with doggie expressions. So funny.

#44 2007-10-02 23:04:55

LoupGarouAngel
Website

The twists just keep a comin'!tongue

Nicole and Damien pulled up to the small suburbian home with the perfectly manicured lawn and picket white fence. Damien took a nervous breath as he stepped out of the car, twenty minutes ago he was beating up bad guys as a wolf and now he had to do the scariest thing in his entire life, break up with a Sarah. He had met Sarah his freshmen year of college, he thought she was a nice stable girl but he found as they grew closer that she was over protective and needy and yet he remained with her, until now. Looking back he realized that he was crazy for staying with such a girl for so long, but it was about to be in the past. Nicole stepped out of the drivers side and slid a nervous glance ove to Damien.
“Let us hope she didn’t go insane from you almost eating her, or else we may have a Cheswick on our hands!”
“Why don’t you stay here, I need to talk to her alone.”
Nicole raised an eyebrow as if to say, “what if shes gotta silver loaded gun?”
“I will call…or maybe howl if help is needed.”
Nicole hopped back in the car and turned on the radio while Damien walked up the sidewalk and up to the door. He raised his hand to knock and paused for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and tapping lightly three times on the pure white door. He heard footsteps that he would not have heard yesterday before the change until eventually they were on the other side, they stopped and he heard her take a nervous breath before opening the door. He lifted his head and their eyes met, he was shocked at what he saw, that she was smiling and acting like absolutely nothing had happened.
“Hey Damien! Glad you stopped by, I was just about too call you!” she grabbed his hand and pulled him in the house and closed the door behind him.
“Umm, yeah, I ahh” he was lost for words since this was nothing of what he expected.
“Sarah, I’m breaking up with you.” He blurted it out without even thinking it and reeled back mentally in shock.
“Must be the wolf brain…”he thought quickly before looking to Sarah.
“Oh…” she appeared to e shocked and saddened by this then looked at him with anger.
“How dare you! After all we have been through!”
“By that, do you happen to remember last night?”
“Of course I do, we were watching a stupid werewolf movie when I fell asleep and you took me home.” She was annoyed with his question and he was baffled by the answer.
“Um, oh.”
“Can’t we work this out Damien? Is it me? I can change, I can be less needy!” she grasped his hand and leaned in close, waiting for a kiss of apology. Damien stepped back and grabbed the door knob.
“It’s over Sarah.”
At that he stepped out and left.
Sarah stood staring at the door when a man in all black stepped out from the other room. He was tall and slim; his hair was so bleach blonde it was almost white with a crew cut that made his already hard face looks even more sour.
“You were supposed to convince him to stay with you, Sarah.” His voice was greasy and scratched like he always had a cold, it made Sarah shiver slightly.
“What else was I supposed to do, the dumb jerk wouldn’t listen.”
“It’s fine, you got all the information we needed, it just would have gone, oh we shall say smoother…if you were still in ka-hoots with him.”
The mans watery brown eyes narrowed as he walked up behind Sarah who still had her back to him. He slid his well muscled arms from hours in the gym around her waist and rested his unshaved chin in the crook of her neck. He took a callused hand and stroked her hair gently with love.
“Don’t worry baby, I’ll get my wolf and you will get me completely undistracted.”
“Rick, if there is anything I can do to help you get him, I’m here for you.”
Sarah turned around to face the man who she had loved since she was a freshman in high school. A man who had trained in the army and come back to hunt Weres as his father had, a man named Fredrick Thomas Junior.

#45 2007-10-03 00:55:53

Grey_Tsume

Total sweetness!!! Exceltent dude!!!

#46 2007-10-03 02:22:06

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

oh, boy... the plot is getting as thick as my tuna gravy...

#47 2007-10-28 17:23:26

LoupGarouAngel
Website

*Sighs*
Now that Superwolf is done I need to get back to this,and Full Moon Love, and Loup Garou script.....

#48 2007-10-30 20:38:52

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

I have trouble making my stories serious,I always think they carry an R.L. Stine(Goosebumps) quality,like they are written for 5th graders...
hmm

As to your comment that I brought over here from punx's story, I beg to differ!
  No, actually I'm going to 'differ' whether you like it or not!
  Take this story for instance. Think about the intricacies of how Damien and Nicole met, and how their relationship developed. Think about your descriptions of their thought and feelings, and the pictures you paint of their transformations. Take those aspects just for starters.
Quite frankly, there is no way you can say any Goosebumps story can meet the high quality of your writing, Loup. Stine just can't compete.

I only hope you bless us with more.

#49 2007-10-31 00:31:12

Niktoma
Advocatus Diaboli
Website

Holy crap Loup!
I read this story when you first posted it, and I can't believe I never told you how great it is.

One of these days, CW is going to have a heck of a writer working for them!
Unless they change their name again.  I'm partial to Niktoma Television.

'OK, how about werewolves?' said the voice eventually.
'What do they look like?' asked the kid.
'Ah, well, they look perfectly normal right up to the point where they grow all, like, hair and teeth and giant paws and leap through the window at you,' said the voice.

#50 2007-10-31 10:04:43

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Well thanks guys,you people make me all happy and such!big_smile
*Tackle hugs Niktoma and Grayle*

Board footer