The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2007-06-07 09:50:36

WolfMontana

Re: Shifting

There are some big threads on it here actually, lemme see if I can find em for ya.

Here's one:  http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=959  smile  Hope that helps. Or you could just ask Wolf!

Last edited by WolfMontana (2007-06-07 09:51:39)

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#102 2007-06-07 11:26:16

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

That was actually a really interesting read.
It'd be interesting if I was a therian.
But somehow I have doubts about that. neutral
hmmmm...

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2007-06-07 11:53:37)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#103 2007-06-07 11:50:30

WolfMontana

The only one who truly knows would be you I think. wink  I'm the same way. I could believe I was a wolf in a previous life a little more readily than believing I was a wolf soul in a human bod. And this is completely personal for me. I can certainly believe that other folks are wolfy on the inside. smile 

Instead of feeling always that I have a wolf side, my little shift could have been a momentary 'possession' by a wolf spirit. More weirdness, here we come. big_smile

#104 2007-06-07 11:54:59

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I have a few things in common with 'em though.

A.) A lot of the time when my family gets sick I don't.  In fact, I think I've been to the doctor out of sickness maybe three times in my entire life unless you include the time I broke my arm.  I mean I've gotten colds once in a blue moon, but who doesn't?
B.) I'm very empathetic...towards people, animals, everything...
C.) I have decent survival skills.  There's a story about when I used to be in boy scouts that I may share about a hikin' trip...let's just say I won an award and the scout master dude was incredibly pleased with me.  Wheeee!  Then again I grew up in the middle of nowhere, poor, and in a pretty foresty/rocky place...hmmn...

But those things could mean nothin'.
yikes
I will read up on it though, because it really is cool stuff to learn about!

And yeah, I could have been a wolf in a previous life, if reincarnation is indeed real.
I do have an abnormally large interest in them.
neutral

Also, I get migraines alot and I just read more of that thread.
Again, I have doubts about being a therian...but...yeah.  It could be possible...  Gets me thinkin' anyways, and thinking is always good. big_smile

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2007-06-07 15:26:34)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#105 2008-04-25 00:10:20

lykos

any of yall go a little skitzo around full moons?
i almost shifted like somone mentioned somewhere but my freind snaped me out of it for better or worse

The moon is ever beautiful
And the moon is ever strong
Especially the moon of December 
Which makes me feel at home

#106 2008-08-22 03:50:46

Vondemas

I am very new to this but after reading up online about shifting I thought I would give it a try. Now I don't see how in any type of full blown physical transformation would be possible but who knows. I always had hightened senses and I had a night job were I remember co workers would always point things out to me and were confused as to how I could read in the dark or be a strong as I was. I remember at times concentrating and even praying sometimes to be able to lift something that if I tried to pick up regularly I could not even budge it. That could have been some type of transformation.

After researching online a bit I thought I would try to see if I could control stuff. I found out I could to an extent especially enhance my vision in the dark or improve my hearing. But an interesting thing happened when I tried to do the same with my sense of smell. I always could smell well though even as a child I remember finding were my mom would hide sweets or goodies. But this time it was different. As I started to concentrate and inhale I notice that I could vaguely taste what I was smelling so then I decided to see what would happen if I ran with that. As I progressed I noticed a definite improvement so I kept on going and since I was home alone I didn't have to worry about looking like an idiot doing it haha. Because when you inhale and breath in at the same time it starts to make a kind of snarling sound or something. I play music from time to time and I do play the sax so I know how to control my airflow so if you try this keep that in mind because if you get dizzy it may not work. As I started to really vividly smell and taste the scents around me I was able to focus on one and then it happened.

As I focused on the scent I was about to go to see if I could track it down a rush came over me. I can only explain it as feeling like I was on the brink of an orgasm. Then its like I almost orgasmed when everything went very still and I felt as if I was floating in this world aware and connected to everything around me kind of like when you are underwater but you just don't feel the water I couldn't feel my weight but I could feel that I was standing. And then I took a step and it felt like I was really heavy but moving was effortless. Its really hard to explain but it felt like I would raise my leg up hill but my entire weight would come down with the step but my body would coil and move in a way that would absorb the force so it felt kind of like I was walking in pillows but the ground was firm under my feet. It felt like my body wanted to move in quick jerky motions like I would think about wanting to look to the right and immediately my body would snap around and I would know what I perceived through my senses to be to my right. It then started to fell like I was drawn to every sound like I would hear a sound off to my left and my body would swivel to engage it. I felt taller and bigger but sleek and fast.

I don't recall how long I was like that but since then I could control it although I never went as far as I did that one time. And something else I noticed is that sometimes my eyes dont want to wait to get used to the dark like they used to. Sometimes I will walk into a really dark room and I will notice some brief strobing after which I can see a great deal better in the dark even well enough to read in a room that only half a minute ago was completely dark to me. This is kinda scary as even though I used to see well in the dark my eyes would always take time to normally adjust until I recently learned how to concentrate to make it happen sooner but changing by themselves like that is scary and when I concentrate there is no strobing but then my eyes are closed to make things go faster. But when it sneaks up on me my eyes are open and instead of things fading in it looks like its more so stepping into range with the strobing.

I also have been focusing on my work for awhile so I really haven't worked out in a long time. And my sis was getting work done on her place so I was helping bring things in from her truck. At first it was hard to lift the 30 pound items but then it got easier and faster. There was though a really heavy item that I was saving for last after I warmed up a bit. Just as I was taking in an smaller item just before the big one I got a second wind all of a sudden. I am not saying that I was out of breath but the package in my hand just got really light. So much so that it jerked up a bit not when I picked it up but as I walked with it. It made me glance down to the package and I can recall like if I just saw it seeing my right arm. Now I have experience the feeling of my skin crawling before but I dismissed it as a chill or something and I still do but this time I could swear that I saw it happen just over my wrist and down my hand even though I felt nothing. I tell myself that is was just my hair blowing in the breeze but it went down my hand as well so who knows. But after that the big package was really light and it turned out to be a complete full sized toilet including tank and all. After that my sister told me that I was really getting a workout today and some guys that were working there laughed with her and joked that I looked bigger. And I did to them because I could feel the same comfortable shirt that I have on now tight on me and in looking in the mirror I did look like I just had worked out. This was not even after 10 minutes of work. That was the first time that happened to me that way and I think it did because I was nervous about moving such heavy items since I haven't been very active in awhile and I think my body reacted to the fear. I always thought it was a mind over mater type of thing but now since I haven't worked out in a while I was able to notice it and maybe it was some kind of shift or change.

Yeah so strange things have happened to me and lately are happening to me even more and I don't know if its the same type of shifting that others experience but it is some kind of change and it basically moved me to find this place and start posting about it so I thought I would add it to this thread. Sorry for the long post it was just something that was bugging me as of late.

#107 2008-08-23 07:29:33

WolfMontana

Interesting.

#108 2009-06-09 01:51:42

Yozhe Volf

I found I could M-Shift when I was in the play The Lion, Witch, and The Wardrobe, and I played one of the wolves (not the main one like beta or something) it is really easy for me.  what i do is get in the frame of mind i used for the play & go on from there, so my M-shifts are 25% thespian 75% Therian

Last edited by Yozhe Volf (2009-06-11 02:50:11)

The bluntest wolf ya'll ever meet.

#109 2011-02-16 18:59:01

Goldwolfin

Why do everybody think physical shift is impossible?

#110 2011-02-16 19:40:57

lupinealchemist

Holy Necropost, Batman!
Back on topic: Because there's very little or no evidence that it's even possible.

#111 2011-02-16 21:19:06

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Moved to the appropriate section.

#112 2011-02-17 01:38:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Goldwolfin wrote:

Well, not all of us think it's "impossible", so much that it can't be done or isn't done.  Mainly, there's no evidence for it happening or that the people who claim to be able to have any ability, especially not the people who claim that they are P-shifting "very slightly" towards wolf or whatever.  Personally, I think anyone who was capable of P-shifting would be far beyond the level of anyone posting on the forums, and would probably have spent their entire life training such powers away from human civilization, thus, the idea of one of them posting on the forums, or someone on the forums ever acquiring the ability is fantasy.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#113 2011-03-11 20:33:04

FreeAsMe

3 months isn't enough time, summer break should be longer

any one could trip over something else, but it takes skill to trip over your own feet.

#114 2011-03-12 07:51:12

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

FreeAsMe wrote:

3 months isn't enough time, summer break should be longer

That's nice, but please let this post go back to being dead.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#115 2011-03-12 11:07:55

Goldwolfin

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Goldwolfin wrote:

Well, not all of us think it's "impossible", so much that it can't be done or isn't done.  Mainly, there's no evidence for it happening or that the people who claim to be able to have any ability, especially not the people who claim that they are P-shifting "very slightly" towards wolf or whatever.  Personally, I think anyone who was capable of P-shifting would be far beyond the level of anyone posting on the forums, and would probably have spent their entire life training such powers away from human civilization, thus, the idea of one of them posting on the forums, or someone on the forums ever acquiring the ability is fantasy.

God no.. it's not a xmen movie! xD why can't people who can p shift, post things on a forum.. don't take it so serious.. and there is no 'very slightly' shifting.. it everything or nothing.. hehe.. see you guys!

#116 2011-03-17 03:49:42

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Goldwolfin wrote:

God no.. it's not a xmen movie! xD why can't people who can p shift, post things on a forum.. don't take it so serious.. and there is no 'very slightly' shifting.. it everything or nothing.. hehe.. see you guys!

I have no idea what you're trying to say or what you are talking about.  Please be clear and elaborative.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#117 2011-03-17 17:25:06

Goldwolfin

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Goldwolfin wrote:

I have no idea what you're trying to say or what you are talking about.  Please be clear and elaborative.

Nevermind >.<

#118 2011-04-02 03:37:04

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ok then.

#119 2011-06-15 14:16:46

Mercader

Ive shifting while sleeping not meaning to. Idk what kind of shift that is. My actual real life body changed.

#120 2011-06-15 14:32:36

FreeAsMe

Mercader wrote:

Ive shifting while sleeping not meaning to. Idk what kind of shift that is. My actual real life body changed.

um...dream shifting?

any one could trip over something else, but it takes skill to trip over your own feet.

#121 2011-06-16 00:24:18

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Mercader wrote:

That's called "Old Hag", it's a hallucination which occurs during sleep paralysis.  Sounds nice though...

#122 2011-07-17 22:27:59

Fenris Ulfur
Website

I have a personality issue where I flip back and forth... sometimes I am Fenris, the tomboyish, untamed wolf girl, and other times, a flaunty typical girl who wears makeup. Each side despises the other. Neither has yet prevailed over the other; yet only the future events will suede me to become one or the other... although I'm not sure if I'll ever be one of them always. They save eachother. When I have no one and must survive only for myself, I am Fenris, the determined to escape wolf. If I need comfort to survive, from the fellow humans populated about, I dress in a way they favor, then becoming flaunty. This improves my feeling of self worth. However, I shall never be lowered to what I am not...

#123 2011-07-22 18:20:53

LonelyWereWolf

hi, my first post here smile
can any one help me about mental shifting? a short description also would be fine.
thanks in advance

#124 2011-07-23 01:39:07

walkingintheshadows
Website

LonelyWereWolf wrote:

can any one help me about mental shifting? a short description also would be fine.
thanks in advance

Coupla website links to m-shifting stuff. The best ones are at the top. Ignore any p-shifting stuff, if you only want to m-shift. Or, read it all.

http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … ting-guide
http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … s/xfangx-s
http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … -s-m-shift
http://www.43things.com/things/view/229 … to-m-shift

The first site is worth looking around, it has some shifting information, etc, which is pretty usefull.

Last edited by walkingintheshadows (2011-07-23 01:39:36)

#125 2011-07-23 04:34:13

LonelyWereWolf

walkingintheshadows wrote:

LonelyWereWolf wrote:

thanks in advance

Coupla website links to m-shifting stuff. The best ones are at the top. Ignore any p-shifting stuff, if you only want to m-shift. Or, read it all.

http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … ting-guide
http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … s/xfangx-s
http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingda … -s-m-shift
http://www.43things.com/things/view/229 … to-m-shift

The first site is worth looking around, it has some shifting information, etc, which is pretty usefull.

thanks, the first one was really excellent big_smile

Board footer