The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#126 2011-07-24 04:02:00

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Re: Shifting

I got attacked before I could shift. haha! In my dreams... So I imagine werewolves are invisible.... And if we give everyything to werewolves you dream about them... or you become the werewolf... What happens when your wolf form dies in your dream, do youn stop being a therian or a fake werewolf dream, wannabee sort...?

#127 2011-07-24 09:36:20

LonelyWereWolf

walkingintheshadows wrote:

http://sites.google.com/site/razgrizrta/lessons1/srtp1

This link is actually really good, and at least makes a stab at explaining scientifically how a shift could actually work... might try that. Anyway Dira, your question doesnt make much sense... I heard of someone who's coyote died in their dream shift, they had to go through a long, lengthy process to recover the part of themselves they lost, but that was them seeing through the eyes of a real animal, not a normal dream shift, it happened literally. Short answer is, you don't die in dreams. When you dream normally, about, say falling, you don't die, do you? You wake up just before you hit the ground. So, uh, just don't die.

Invisible werewolves? really????

But I think even M-shifting would be a greet power to have!
Also, i think even wolf mined people are dangerous and powerful like vamps. aren't they? big_smile

#128 2011-07-30 06:07:40

wolfster

so what happens if you have been put on medication to stop your body reaching an adrenaline high? would it then not be possible to 'connect' to your other?

#129 2011-08-03 18:00:40

WolfVanZandt
Website

M-shifting isn't "for" anything - it's just something that happens to a Were. If they're smart, they find out constructive ways to use the shift but it's not a foregone conclusion that they will.

#130 2011-08-11 17:42:29

Akuo

dream-shifts? when i dream, i am a wolf that follows my human self around, like an odd take on 3rd person.

pain is temporary.

#131 2011-09-14 12:48:40

SnowCrystal
Website

I hardly ever dream. I only had one wolf-like dream. It was about wolves (not sure if they were werewolves?) were being captured. I think I was either a wolf or I shifted in the dream, not entirely sure. I was human most of the time, though, and trying to stop what was going on.

Most of my shifts are when I am awake. M-Shifts, mostly. I also have flashing memories of a past life as a wolf, but they are not of a wolf currently living, they are memories of my inner wolf spirit from her previous life. I have not had any dream-shifts. I also had many phantom experiences where I felt like I had the claws of a wolf's spirit inside of me, or I had a ghost-like tail. A wolf spirit literally resides inside of me, and is a separate part of my own human soul. She holds the 7th of my inner 7 chakras, while my human soul has the first 6 (if this makes sense?? - for those of you that know about inner spiritual chakras, try looking it up).

I have heard of tons who have claimed to have P-Shifted, and one gave me a site similar to the ones you posted on here on HOW TO P-SHIFT and M-SHIFT, but it was one HE wrote. To be honest, his means of going about a P-Shift disgusted me. It basically was explaining how you have to FORCE YOURSELF to no longer consider yourself human, and become the mindset of the animal COMPLETELY (permanent M-shift almost), and start to hate your human form, etc., and resent it. Then once you master an M-Shift, he started going into how to do the p-shift.

I can post the link here if you want to read it. But I HATE how it basically was taking away from the human side, and forcing an individual to give up their human identity, and thus forcing them to deny how GOD created them. This I do not agree with. I embrace BOTH my wolf AND human sides, equally, but I still accept being a human as much as I can accept I was a wolf in my past life. I am content with just being able to do M-Shifts.

I have yet to see any PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for somebody who can do so. He said he had none, aside from broken chains and "dead bodies" which he failed to show photographic proof of. And more than likely, those photos will more than likely be photos that were previously posted on a site somewhere, and he so happened to come across them.

I woke up with a broken necklace one morning. I do not use that as evidence I P-shifted though. I still have the chain, glance at it from time to time, and wonder what it means?

I also know we either had a local wolf, wolfdog, or wolf shapeshifter in the area, but I would rather go with the FORMER TWO (as they seem more likely the case). I was howling to it one night, and it howled back to me. Mind you, me being female and it/him male, its howl was lustful. It wanted a mate. But I denied it. I really do not know what it was. It looked wolf. It was all black, and I saw it driving home one night from work. I later saw it again close by my home, but I never got a photo of it. It had piercing yellow eyes, and fur was solid black. Height was about 4' something, I would guess. HUGE wolf, mind you. But I still do not know what it was, and that was 2 years ago (in 2009) around the time my wolf side first emerged.

It left a kill on the side of the road. I think it was an "offering" to me, as it was right on the border between his and my territories. Not entirely sure. I have the photo of the deer with a huge chunk taken out of it in Photobucket the night it was killed. I also have the broken chain with me, and I CAN take a photo of that if people wish to see it -shrugs-

Last edited by SnowCrystal (2011-09-14 13:00:29)

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#132 2012-06-09 09:53:01

Fletcher

Apologies for re-awakening a relatively old Thread, but I had a few questions and deemed this Thread the most appropriate, as opposed to creating an entire new one. I was just wondering how some people's shifts feel to them.

As a recently awakened Therian, I have had few shifts but they have been distinct. It normally begins with violent shudders or shivers, usually at night though sometimes during the day and each time, they have been distinctly violent. As if the shift is fighting my body. And, so far, they are always involuntary.

Does anyone else experience this? Or do those with more experience simply slip into their shifts, or are you able to determine certain aspects of your shift such as depth. Perspective would be appreciated, and my apologies again for re-awakening the Thread.

"The Lord is our Shepherd, and we are His dogs. Stay close to Him and stay alert to learn the ways of His creation" - anonymous, with respect.

#133 2012-06-09 10:34:26

lupinealchemist

Do you sometimes growl when these shivers occur?

#134 2012-06-09 10:41:54

Fletcher

At times, I do indeed find myself growling involuntarily. Bear in mind that my 'awakening' of sorts was only quite recent. I have yet to undergo a full, and clear shift, aside from one in my football game today (I can give details in the morning if wanted, I am tired). My shift and all my makings of shifts (I know they are makings of shifts because I feel my wolf trying to make it's presence known) have all been brief and involuntary.

Last edited by Fletcher (2012-06-09 10:43:31)

"The Lord is our Shepherd, and we are His dogs. Stay close to Him and stay alert to learn the ways of His creation" - anonymous, with respect.

#135 2012-11-14 18:16:53

Jerimiah

Not sure I really understand all the terms.

I see "evidence" of the physical change by all the standards (nails, hair, bone) but the single biggest change in me occurs at the onset of the full moon.
Having been this way my whole life I wanted to find where and when I was "infected, or converted" and traced family members who told me of how I was attacked as a child by wolves. I was asked about the scars I have but there is no scar tissue anywhere. So...

Changing each full moon starts with pain up my back, down my legs, arms, and eventually my language skills are minimal if at all.
Biggest issue is thoughts are of emotion, color, taste, and a very short fuse. My woman is a witch and she told me she was "looking" for a wolf all her life.

She plans our evenings around the lunar cycle and she and I are happy. Having to shave 3 times a day is a bit much (even up to my eyes) but only a small inconvenience

To finally find a mate for life, and to love without doubt.

I do have a tendency to "wander  off" during a full moon so I wear a collar and leash to bed so she knows when I get up. And no it isn't sleep walking, those of you who share my affliction know what I mean.

Not sure what my change would be classified as, during the change my back and joints cand be heard "popping" and I look very different.

My woman is VERY pleased, and yes I bite.

Jerimiah

#136 2012-11-16 17:00:50

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Jerimiah wrote:

Not sure I really understand all the terms.

I see "evidence" of the physical change by all the standards (nails, hair, bone) but the single biggest change in me occurs at the onset of the full moon.
Having been this way my whole life I wanted to find where and when I was "infected, or converted" and traced family members who told me of how I was attacked as a child by wolves. I was asked about the scars I have but there is no scar tissue anywhere. So...

Changing each full moon starts with pain up my back, down my legs, arms, and eventually my language skills are minimal if at all.
Biggest issue is thoughts are of emotion, color, taste, and a very short fuse. My woman is a witch and she told me she was "looking" for a wolf all her life.

She plans our evenings around the lunar cycle and she and I are happy. Having to shave 3 times a day is a bit much (even up to my eyes) but only a small inconvenience

To finally find a mate for life, and to love without doubt.

I do have a tendency to "wander  off" during a full moon so I wear a collar and leash to bed so she knows when I get up. And no it isn't sleep walking, those of you who share my affliction know what I mean.

Not sure what my change would be classified as, during the change my back and joints cand be heard "popping" and I look very different.

My woman is VERY pleased, and yes I bite.

Jerimiah

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/68999.jpg

Tell me more about how you p-shift every full moon.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#137 2012-12-20 19:17:22

Jerimiah

Not sure that my "condition" is what you are interested in. I assume the p-shift is "physical" shift.
I am NOT just dependent on the moon, blood for instance can and does bring on a change. I growl, bite, howl, and seem to get bulkier. I wake my fiance up when I change and when it starts it wakes me from a sleep. My back arches and pops, voice gets lower and biggest change is I loose the ability to speak, I think in feelings and colors. Nails get longer, hair lengthens and after the change I shave. My fiance would be better at this as she is the one who points out I am "very, very, different" I will ask her to chime in on this subject.

Jerimiah

#138 2012-12-22 04:15:32

Moonlit Hunter

I am pretty sure that if a group of people collaborated, we could set up a prank in which we convince a therian that he/she has really p-shifted. We could manufacture evidence and eye witness accounts and everything. It would be the most epic prank ever.

#139 2012-12-22 13:27:40

walkingintheshadows
Website

Moonlit Hunter wrote:

I am pretty sure that if a group of people collaborated, we could set up a prank in which we convince a therian that he/she has really p-shifted. We could manufacture evidence and eye witness accounts and everything. It would be the most epic prank ever.

I'd feel horrible afterwards XD I know that if I was ever convinced that I'd P-shifted, I'd either sign myself into a loony bin, or be so incredibly happy that I'd finally gotten into the form I always wanted to be that knowing it was fake would be devastatingly sad.

(I've just checked out the tumblr tag for therians. Please remind me never to do that again, it was horrific. There's a lot of hate for therians 'devaluing' people who are transgender. I didn't realise there were so strong negative opinions.)

(And oh god, I do apologise for my previous posts on this forum. I am certainly not of that opinion anymore. That's pretty embarrasing. Those posts must be two years old.)

Last edited by walkingintheshadows (2012-12-22 13:31:21)

#140 2012-12-22 15:39:20

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hmmmm......I haven't run into the transgender thing. I do know we talk a lot about similarities between the transgender experience and the Therian experience. We need to clarify our situation and we need clues wherever we can find them. Information about Weres is not going to be neatly packaged and it's not always going to be clearly labeled - "therianthropy", "werewolf", etc. Sometimes we're going to have to look at Scythia, Arthurian Legends, anorexia, transgender, and shamanism to find important clues.

I've seen very little of Therians devaluing anyone. When you're such a small population, it doesn't pay to throw stones.

#141 2012-12-22 20:46:38

Siverwolf

Wolf, I think you might have been documented. 

The other day, I bought a book at B&N called "Modern American Man-wolves".  It looks into canine-like creature sightings across america.  And, there is a section of one sighting in Selma, AL.  Actually, there is three in the area around Selma! 

I'm thinking hmmm.........

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#142 2012-12-23 03:22:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

heh. Wolf's out of the bag. Maybe I should get that book....

#143 2012-12-23 05:02:15

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

That book sounds interesting. I just might have to get me paws on a copy.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#144 2012-12-23 14:11:10

WolfVanZandt
Website

I may should go beyond the joke and clarify something. I'm not the only Were in Selma. When I moved here, there were four other Weres here. Three were werewolves. The other, I don't know, I think she's a cat of some kind. One of the Wolves have died since then. There's also a werewolf nearby in Marion and several Weres just to the north in Chilton county.

Even Mainstreamers get an occasional glimpse into Dreamtime so they will occasionally see us in our phantoms; also, we bilocate in Dreamtime, often without knowing that we're doing it and the bilocation can materialize as a tulpa. That's basically how the medieval werewolves manifested their theriosides in Realtime. So "werewolf" siting aren't that surprising to me and it wouldn't surprise me to find that werewolves that "look like werewolves" have been seen around Selma. After all, we're all over the place down here.

But people are misguided in talking about the sightings as some kind of "horror movie in real life". Mainstreamers have more to fear from other Mainstreamers than they do from us. They'd better be hoping we stay around. The horror movie starts when we leave.

#145 2012-12-23 21:11:00

Siverwolf

I'm about half-way through it now and it's been a very interesting read. 

Here's the link..
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/real-wo … 1585429080

Yeah, there is about 3 or 4 in and around Selma.  One of them is a cat-dog like anthro- mix someone had seen.

And it's rather curios, that where most of the sightings are, they are almost always clustered around ancient burial mounds, sacred areas and bodies of water/wilderness areas.

There's a section on Therians also and how werewolves in different countries immigrated across from Eruope to America.

"Even Mainstreamers get an occasional glimpse into Dreamtime so they will occasionally see us in our phantoms; "  Wolf.

That makes sense.  I've never thought much about Dreamtime.  I've had many experiences like that, now that I think about it.

"But people are misguided in talking about the sightings as some kind of "horror movie in real life".   Wolf.

Thank Hollywood movies for that.  As far as I know and according to the book there is not any cases of american werewolves in regards to the furry-anthro sightings of doing any harm to anyone.

Siverwolf.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2012-12-23 21:26:38)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#146 2012-12-24 01:47:33

WolfVanZandt
Website

Thanks for the link. It's in my library now.

They push the Bray Road Beast as a horror story also but, best I can tell, it's never harmed anyone either.

#147 2012-12-26 07:25:01

Moonlit Hunter

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Even Mainstreamers get an occasional glimpse into Dreamtime so they will occasionally see us in our phantoms; also, we bilocate in Dreamtime, often without knowing that we're doing it and the bilocation can materialize as a tulpa. That's basically how the medieval werewolves manifested their theriosides in Realtime. So "werewolf" siting aren't that surprising to me and it wouldn't surprise me to find that werewolves that "look like werewolves" have been seen around Selma. After all, we're all over the place down here.

I wonder if someone saw someone bilocating, and they snapped a picture of it with a cell phone or something, would the image show up? That would be a rather interesting thing to test...

#148 2012-12-27 01:04:07

WolfVanZandt
Website

A tulpa will show up anywhere. If it's not a material manifestation, it acts for all intents and purposes like one. Frankly, I've projected a tulpa before and I have not the slightest idea how they work. They're an example of what shamans sometimes call "earthing" or "birthing".

#149 2012-12-27 12:24:17

Moonlit Hunter

Siverwolf wrote:

The other day, I bought a book at B&N called "Modern American Man-wolves".  It looks into canine-like creature sightings across america.  And, there is a section of one sighting in Selma, AL.  Actually, there is three in the area around Selma!

Okay, so I got this book; and it is really quite a fun and interesting read. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet.

What really strikes me, though, is that all of these eyewitnesses describe the "werewwolf" or "werewolves" they encounter as being angry, having "evil eyes," and almost all of them say that they "know" it wants to harm them. Yet, of course, it never does (except for one case in which a man is minorly scatched). I'm wondering why there is such a discontinuity here between the witnesses feelings and the actual actions of the creature they have seen. It seems like such a bum wrap to me.

Also, yeaaah... very interesting that one ever gets any pictures. -_- I mean, I know people would probably just claim it is a fake anyways, but at least they'd have documentation for themselves and to pass down to their own families and such.

#150 2012-12-27 18:01:26

WolfVanZandt
Website

I think that, if most Mainstreamers saw a werewolf, they're so conditioned to see them as a "bad monster" that they'd see something malevolent even if the Werewolf was pushing a baby carriage with a puppy in it whistling Dixie. I once gave a friend a glimpse of my phantom and it scared him so badly, I lost a friend.

Also, keep in mind that this is the Bray Road lady. The Beast of Bray Road has been prowling for decades and, to the best of my knowledge, has never harmed anyone, yet she always writes it up as a horror story. I'm surprised she's been able to keep the drama up so long.

I'm a little more honest - when someone asks to interview me, my opener is usually, "Yeah, I'll talk to you but I'm warning you, Werewolves are boring."

Board footer