The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-14 16:52:32

fredriksam

The Life Of A Werewolf

hi. Here comes a story about a man that gets bitten by a werewolf when on vacation in Romania.

Here i give you "the life of a werewolf"

First chapter is long.

My spelling might not be the best. I,m from Sweden.

Chapter 1

The weather was pretty cold even if it was in april. There was even still snow in some places. Kent and Fredrik was walking alone in the big woods of Lasi in Romania. It was totally quiet, not even the birds sang.

Kent had heard rumors about werewolfs in the area but dismissed it totally. Thats just for kids, was his motto. He did tell Fredrik about it and Fredrik became a little nervous about the whole thing and wanted Kent
to go back to the village.

Kent was the oldest one. He was 39 year, and already very rich. This was because he always was lucky finding the right jobs that gave most money. Kent loved Blue colours, all his clothes was blue. Even his eyes was blueish. Kent had always an explanation for weird things. A few years ago he had been in an group of scientists that would prove ghosts wasn´t real. They chosed a house where many have had seen ghosts. Of course no one saw a ghost, and Kent had been the most rational being in the group. He was loved by many for keeping cool even when the shite
hitted the fan, so to speak.

Fredrik on the other hand was the opposite. Only 32 years old and very poor. Found always the jobs no one wanted to have. His eyes was greenish and loved black clothes over everything. Fredrik always belived
everything was possible. Many people had succeded in scaring out the crap of him many many times.

They had hiked for hours, bringing cookies and some tea with them. Fredrik was a devoted tea drinker and Kent the same. At some places they had found some really big animal droppings, Kent nearly stepping into two of them. They laughed about it both even as Fredrik took it as a sign there was werewolves around.

They found a place to rest on. It was the best place they could find, ever. The Carpatian forest was all around and it was a magnifient view. Kent just stood there watching in awe while Fredrik packed up their stuff. He got the teakettle going and had just placed a nice cloth on the ground where they were going to sit.

Suddenly, there was a snap. Fredrik quickly stood up and looked in all directions while Kent was just turning around and looked for the source to what made the sound. Of course finding nothing.

"hey man cool down, theres nothing dangerous here", Kent said, looking at Fredrik with a blink in his eyes.

"Well, something is here and i dont like it", said Fredrik and looked afraid. He felt really bad vibs from this place. He even considered packing down the stuff and search for another place, but he knew Kent would think he was whiny and childish.

Kent took a cigar in his mouth and started to smoke. He loved the taste, especially with this fresh air around him. He then came up with a good thought.

"You know, werewolves doesnt warn others of their presence. If they did, they surely wouldn´t find any prey, right"?, Said Kent with a little smile

Fredrik looked a little bit happier when he said that."No, of course, they wouldn´t", he replied and for once ,he actually started to calm down a bit. When he sat there he suddenly felt he desperatly needed a wee. "Hey, man i need too wee. I just gonna go away a little bit", he said

"Sure, but dont threat the wolfman, so he will leave you alone" said Kent laughing. Both laughed at the joke and Kent was happy that Fredrik was happy and calm again

Fredrik walked a little bit away and started to do what he needed. He laughed at himself for being so silly and beliving everything that people said. This was gonna be a story to tell to the coworkers. They wouldnt belive a word, but still he felt a little pride there.

While Fredrik zipped himself up, he felt like someone was watching him, he heard gentle rustling in the leaves of the bush behind him. he looked to his back. By some reason he couldn´t help about thinking of the werewolves that was supposed to lurking around here. A new sound erupted from the forest. There was something there, no doubt about it.
Suddenly a squirell run by and Fredrik frozed for a moment. His heart was beating fast and he cursed himself for beliving in werewolves.

Kent looked at him a little bit worried and then shrugged. Fredrik began to going back to Kent. Out of norwhere came a huge beast that knocked him to the ground. Fredrik felt the full weight of the moster on his back, he struggled for breath. Fredrik turned his head back and saw a monsterous
sized brown wolf on his back. the monsterosity pulled its head back with its mouth open reveiling all 42 pure white teeth that was glistening. Fredrik yelled for help but the call turned into a cry of pain and agony as the wolf's teeth sank deep into the flesh of his arm. It jerked it's head
side to side trying to rip the flesh from fredrik´s arm.

Kent was paralized with fear, he was in a catatonic state. he just watched as his friend got mauled by this werewolf. he snapped back into reality and began for something that he could help his friend with. He picked
up a rock and throwed it at the animal. The wolf gave a whine when the stone hit its head. it then released fredrik from the mouth and stared at Kent with rage filled amber eyes and snarled aggersively at him. Kent couldn´t think strait. All he knew was that his friend was in trouble. He kept chucking rocks at it. the werewolf lifted his arm to block the oncoming stones.

The werewolf then decided to run and search for an easier prey. It began to run and Kent was screaming at it with an angry voice "what the hell, come back, you wanna attack me, huh" Fredrik lay on the ground shaking and crying. He knew exactly what this creature was. The wounds hurted so bad he passed out.

Kent was running to Fredriks aid. It seemed like an eternity before he was here, even it was only a few meters. Kent took off one of his shirts and began to bandage his wounds. Suddenly Fredrik woke up and tried to sit up but the pain was too bad

OH MY GOD, IT HUUURTS", he screamed and at the same time he felt deep fear. He had also read the legends that always said "everyone bitten by a werewolf will change into one himself". He didnt really wanted that too happen.

"scchhh, calm down, calm down. It has run away. Just lie and rest for a minute or two. Everythings ok.", Kent said to calm Fredrik down.

"It was a werewolf, wasn´t it?", said Fredrik. He already knew the answer but felt he needed to ask.

"Look the important thing is that you are safe and sane, ok?", Kent said.

"No if it was i,m gonna transform next full moon. Its not ok.", said Fredrik, and started crying. Kent looked around and was thinking how to make Fredrik happy again. Then he looked at the moon and knew how to calm him down.

"But wait, its not full moon. See", Kent said and pointed to the moon.

It was actually halfmoon only. It was so big because they was so high up in the mountain and forest. If they had a girl there it would have been very romantic just for the moon.

After some talking Fredrik calmed down and they decided to go back to the village they were living in. They had been in Romania about 4 days and was about to go home 3 days later. The village was called "Lasi-
village" because it was so close to Lasi but wasnt the exact location.

It took them some time to come down to the village. When they was almost there Fredrik fainted again so Kent had to take him down in his arms. Kent was surprised that the bleeding almost had stopped and the wound has begun to close itself.

Kent quickly found an doctor that gave Fredrik an Tetanus shot and had thoughs of giving him a rabies shot too. Kent explained it was a werewolf attack. Suddenly the doctor seemed cold and did not wanted to have
anything with Fredrik to do. He said no one would belive it so Kent should be quiet about it.

Just when they would go Fredrik came back to his senses again. He did not needed any help to walk now. They walked both to their cabin to sleep. Fredrik was the first one that gone to sleep. Kent carefully closed the door to the bedroom. Kent also maked an mental note to himself to not forget complain about the sewage smell in the bathroom.

"Hey, wake up sunshine. Havent YOU slept enough, Huh?. You already look quite nice and is only getting lazy if you catnap this much. I mean You slept the whole yesterday and STILL you need sleep?", Said Kent and shaked his head. It seemed he thought this was quite a humerous situation.

"Yesterday? Isn´t it Thursday today?", said Fredrik.

"No, its friday today. You slept the whole Thursday", said Kent and showed the morning paper to him. It said Friday on the day logo.

"Oh my... What is that sound?... And THAT SMELL? ughh", said Fredrik and looked like he was going to throw up. The smell that hit his nose was the worst thing he EVER had smell before. The sound he heard seemed to be two people argue with each other. But it was only Kent and him here. Who was the people he heard?

"What smell and sound? I just smell some sewage from the bathroom, but it smelled like that when we came here, remeber?", said Kent and tried to smell and hear what Fredrik did. "I,d call them to fix the smell but they cant until next week", Kent said.

"Jesus... it just reeks!!!!. Hey, wait a minute, thats.... I hear our neighbours, Kent I,m afraid, What if this means i,m going to change into a werewolf now. Fredrik began to stir in the bed, trying to get up. Kent backed away, giving enough room.

Fredrik got to the bathroom and puked some in the toilet. After that he took a very long shower. Suddenly Kent heard a loud gasp from the bathroom and forced the door open. Fredrik stood there looking at his left arm. There was no wound at all. It was just totally gone. Like its never being there.

"I did get bitten, didnt i?, Fredrik said, looking at Kents surprised face.

"Yes you were", said Kent and looked with interest at his arm. This was really unespected. This did not fit in his "easily explainable" book, if not...nah, he quickly discharded his stupid thoughts.

"God i,m hungry. Please make some food quick. I need it", Fredrik suddenly said. He felt like his guts were on fire.

Kent was fast in the kitchen. He did some panncakes with suryp, After that he bringed some ham and bread that he knew Fredrik loved. He also bringed on the teakettle. Fredrik came into the kitchen and imadettly turned off the tv. He did not like the whine he heard from it. Fredrik also heard the refrigiator humming but did not care to comment on it. Kent shrugged his shoulders at this and placed the food practically in front of him. Kent also maked some food for himself.

Fredrik was really exited and was almost wolfing down the food. He ate like he hadn´t eaten for weeks. Kent just stared and said that he would get stomachache if he ate that fast. But Fredrik then suggested they would be eating pizza. Kent wanted to wait for a while, because he had just eaten. Fredrik agreed on waiting a few hours.

The next hours went really really slow. Fredrik was listening to the neighbours and told just every thing they said. Soon Kent got tired of listening to him and turned on his discman to listen to Moody Blues. He just loved their music. He even started to get a little bit tired.

Suddenly Fredrik sprung up and decided: NOW we to the pizzaplace. Kent jumped high in the air because Fredrik actually awoke him. Kent couldnt help but laugh at Fredriks impatience. He was standing in the doorway trying to make Kent move faster. He did not succed. Kent was not in a rush so he took his sweet time making Fredrik even more annyoed. At least he was finished so they could go. The walk To the pizza place took normally about 5 minutes max but today Fredrik just wanted to smell EVERYTHING. He stopped several times asking: What is that smell, where is that coming from, poo, she smelled really bad. His worls seemed to be just full of smells and Kent wondered: "will he ever stop that" Fredrik also enjoyed listening to other peoples discussion and then telling Kent what he heard.

They run into a little problem also. There was a middle aged man that walked a dog and the dog was very angry at Fredrik which needed an stop and apology to Kents parts, trying to convince the dog owner that Fredrik had always had problems around dogs for no explanation. Fredrik himself tried to sniff the dogs butt when the owner did not see what he was doing. Kent hightailed Fredrik from there and promised if he did that again he wouldn´t help him from any angry dogs. Fredrik was saying it smelt so good he wanted that dog. kent pretended he did not heard this.
"Did you know it was actually a female dog?", Fredrik asked. "Now, you just shut up and act normal ok", was Kents reply to this

When they arrived Fredrik ordered the biggest pizza they had for himself. It was the biggest pizza Kent had ever seen. It was gigantic . Kent just looked in awe as Fredrik wolfed down the whole thing in a matter of minutes. Kent just took a little pizza but got so satisfied he couldnt
finish it. Fredrik took what was left of that one too. Kent waslooking at the other people in the place if anyone noticed what Fredrik was doing. No one was looking their way and Kent calmed down a bit.

Kent was worried Fredrik would have a stomachache attack but that did not happen. They went back and when they gotback Kent looked at the tv while Fredrik borrowed his Discman listening to Moody Blues. Fredrik also liked that group a lot. Some hours later they both went to bed. Kent was reading a good book while Fredrik still listened to the discman. Now it was:
The phantom of the opera. Kent heard Fredrik humming in some melodies and laughed quiet.

The next day was the day they would go home. They were early at the airport because the bus ride from the village arrived very early. Kent was sleepy but Fredrik was like the energizer bunny. He just couldnt rest and behave like everybody else. Two times the security guards was thinking he was on drugs and nearly arrested him. Some other people got annoyed by his behaviour but did nothing.

At least the flight arrived and they went on board. Fredrik had tried eating a little at the cafeteria at the airport but has dissed a lot of food. It did not smell right, he just said. The flight back to Sweden went well except for Fredrik annoying some at the flight. He wanted to have a seat near the windows but had not paid for one. Kent solved it by changing his ticket with someone else. Fredrik did not eat much of the food served on
the plane. It smelled "funky" to him. He did try to relax and nearly falled asleep.

When they come back in Sweden Fredrik was a little more relaxed. When they were waiting for their bags a young hip-hoper tried to push on Fredrik to make him move. Fredrik did not like this and almost got into a fight with the guy. Kent was going between them trying to calm them down. The hip-hoper was furious at Fredrik for annoying him and not
doing as he was asked to do. Fredrik on the other hand started too feel hot and dizzy. Suddenly the hip-hoper gasped and just stared wide eyed at Fredrik. Kent took a look at him and saw his eyes was yellowish. "damn you sucking, freak", the hip-hoper yelled and turned away fast. Just then Kent saw both his and Fredriks bags on the wheel so he took them and quickly maked his way to the customs check. Fredrik was none the better and followed suit.

There an little chaos erupted when Fredrik came closer. A lot of the dogs started barking and one of them almost lunged at Fredrik. "Hey, whoa, hold on. Calm down", one of the police said to one of their dogs. "Buddy, what did you do to our dogs?", another officer asked Fredrik. "Nothing, they just hate me. I cant help it," was Fredriks reply. What more could he say?. If he said he was going to be a werewolf he would get tested for drugs and such. He could actually sense one of the dogs was in heat and become a little embarrased. He wanted to come home as soon as possible. Maybe he would get in a room with padded walls. UGGH, he didnt want to think of that.The police officers checked his bags and package but found nothing suspicious so they let him go.

After checking out Kent went to get his car. He had promised he would
drive Fredrik home because they lived pretty close. It was just 3 houses
between them. They had been friends for over 12 years so they knew each other all to well. They had driving for about an hour when Fredrik spoke up.

"Hey i,m hungry. Could we stay at a rest place and buy some food or something?"

"Well you ate on the plane, didnt you?", asked Kent.

"Yeah, but i,m more hungry. Come on please. I need the food NOW", he said. The last few words he said almost sounded like a bark. Kent shrinked back some in his seat.

"Ok ok, but please check on a doctor when you come home. You may have a tapeworm or something", Kent said.

"Or maybe i,m beginning to turn into an werewolf", said Fredrik and looked at Kent with concern. Kent did not answer. He was lost in thoughs.

They keeped on driving and Kent was placing the foot on the pedal way too high. It was a lucky he did not got arrested for speeding. They finally found an open restaurant that looked a little worn out but still pretty much ok. The prizes wasnt too high either. In the eating area they had an old
jukebox that played vinyl singles. Fredrik placed a coin and choosed
a melody he hadn´t heard for ages. Kent hummed along with the song
and smiled a little bit. The record was pretty much raspy but it was the perfect mood for this kind of music.

Fredrik ordered RARE steak and a hamburger. The owner just looked at him and started making the food. She wasnt used to people asking for Rare steaks. It was often the opposite.

When the steak came Fredrik was displeased. It wasn´t rare enough for his taste.

"You, i said Rare, ok. It should be dripping with blood. See, its not. Then it is not rare.", he rudely said. The owner started to say something but quickly closed her mouth. She wasnt in good mood for argue with this person. He did not looked very friendly to her.

The owner tried to make him happy and took another meat from the freezer. When she was done the blood was seeping from the meat. She gave it to Fredrik that aplogized after a long time. As before he wolfed it down and seemed to be happy. Kent looked really worried but said
nothing. After eating Fredrik spended the time with trying to flirt with the owner. In the beggining she did not care about him, but then she started flirting in return. Kent decided it was time to go. This could be a little bit "hot", he thought.

The rest of the trip home went silent. They listened for a while on the radio, but when an singer with a very light voice began to sing, Fredrik almost broke the volume knob in anger. He didn´t wanted to do such things, but this singers voice was getting on his nerves. Kent yelled at him for nearly destroying his radio but then gave up. He knew Fredrik had some issues and was trying the best to act normal. "Sorry for doing this but her voice hurted my ears. I dont know whats going on with me. Please help me doing the right stuff", Fredrik said with a shivering voice. "You will see, it turns out ok in the end, dont worry about it, ok", Kent said trying to comfort his friend. He knew he maybe couldn´t promise what he said but it was a good try anyway.

When Fredrik got home he was greeted by his dog, an husky named Keno. Keno sniffed him and whimpered softly with tail between his legs. That wasnt a greeting Fredrik was used to get, often the dog jumped on him and maked him very dirty. He sometimes had to tell the dog to calm down. Not this time it seemed too.

"Whats up with you? Have you missed me?", Fredrik asked and started to pet his dog.

Keno tried to run away and Fredrik started to get worried. This was not a good sign at all. "Maybe he can sense whats going on with me", Fredrik thought. Fredrik slowly let out his hand so keno could sniff it. Keno aprroached very slowly and carefull, it seemed he REALLY was scared of Fredrik. But after a while he was his old self again with tail wagging and licking Fredriks hands.

Suddenly Fredrik got a sharp pain up in his spine. He gasped out loud and Keno started to back away with bewilderment eyes. Fredrik had never felt anything like this before. Just as fast as the pain came it was gone. Fredrik became all sweaty. "Hope this will not happen often," he thought.

"Whoah , that was.... wild", was all that he could say.

He then gave Keno food and admitted the smell was actually quite... good. He even started to thinking about eating it when he caught himself.

"what are i doing? I,m not going to eat dog food. It smelles good enough but.... That is just ... wrong", he calmy said to himself. It actually scared him that he even considered eating dog food. If he could acceptthat what else would he accept?

The rest of the day went pretty normal except that he felt a little toothache at times and caught himself trying to eat raw meat. Next day he would have a meeting with a doctor to check everythings ok.

The next day he woke up early with his stomach growling really loud. It was really early for him. He used to sleep until 10.30 but he awoke already at 7.30. He was so hungry he couldnt think straight. He ate almost a whole white bread, some eggs, ham, panncakes with suryp and some raw meat. He pretended the meat was cooked and not raw. The smell from the meat made him almost hyperactive. This had never happened before. He also drooled some on the kitchen desk.

After breakfast he made an opponient with the doctor. He could come the very same day. The doctor found his temperature a little higher than normal but his blood tests seemed to be perfect. He had early signs of
diabetes before but it was totally gone now. He told what had happened in Romania. When he come to the werewolf part the doctor seemed to stop listening to him so he stopped explanation. The doctor said: "What you need is a shrink. I can give you an opponient." "No, Thanks," Fredrik replied. Meeting a shrink was the last thing he wanted.

Fredrik promised to come back if more problems arrised. After the doctor he went to the store to buy a few things. He took a wagon and began to lay down the stuff there. It was not many people in the store. Fredrik was thinking it was good. No funny with many people and lines and all that stuff. When he came to the meat procucts he just stopped short and started to smelling around him. The smells made him salivate. It was such a beatiful and powerful scent to him. Fredrik stood there a long time, savouring the smell. He sensed someone was looking at him and caught himself standing there drooling at the meat products. "Hope nobody saw.It would have been embarrasing if they did, not to mention explaining it", he thought.

Fredrik decided he must buy a few of them, and a few more, and still a few more and.... He caught himself short. This is gonna cost alot, so he did something wrong. He slipped some meat packs into his jacket and started to move towards the cashiers. He looked at some other items
also that he needed.

Then he came to the dog section of the store. Something there smelled beatiful. He took a little extra look and found the scent was coming from the dog bones. He could smell them even they was inside plastic. He decided to steal some. The ones he took was really big and looked chewy enough for his taste

Nothing happend at the cashier. He paid for the stuff in the wagon and just pretended the other stuff wasnt there. But he could feel the cold from the meat and was on the verge on starting drooling again just because off the wonderful smells.

When he came home he signed deep and tried to relax from the thrill. His teeth started to ache again with more intensy. Just great, more signs that tells me i,m going to change soon. He did not liked the very idea off this, but what could he do? After a while he opened one of the meat packs and began eating furiosly , and he drooled all over the kitchen desk unable to controll himself.

Keno came running and stopped short, whining at him. He stood there with bloody hands from the meat and looked at the dog. He then nearly began to cry. He always had been looking at werewolf movies, and now he would became one himself. He had even had fantasies about it, so why was he so worried? He did not know what to think or feel or anything. This had almost turned into an nightmare for him. He later cleaned the desk from all the blood and the drool.

Later that night there was a movie on the televison called "The Howling" It was about werewolves. Fredrik started to watch the movie out of curisoty but got uneasy when the transformation scenes came up. He became
so uneasy he turned off the tv. If he transformed like that it would be so very wrong. He also felt strangely erotic off all the things he could feel. "This was pretty weird," he thought

The next day he was feeling a little bit weak and had terrible tooth ache already when he awoke. It was the worst he ever had gone through. He almost started to cry because of the pain.He decided to take a few pills and after a few hours the pain was almost gone. He did felt some pain from his spine but dismissed it. But he desperately needed someone to talk to, right now.

He called Kent and talked for a while. It was real pleasant hearing his friends voice over the phone. Suddenly he knew what was the best thing to do. He wanted Kent to be there when he transformed. If there were some he was comfortable in harsh situations, it was Kent for sure. He needed him here right now. Kent agreed on coming to him, even if he was a little bit worried about this "werewolf situation"

Some minutes later Kent came. He quickly saw That Keno seemed to be afraid of Fredrik. Keno alternated between going after Fredrik with tail high or huddling beneath the table with the tail between his legs. Fredrik on the other hand seemed to find no rest at all. He was running around doing stuff he did not needed to do just at this point. Both Fredrik and Kent had done the math. Fredrik would turn into a werewolf. No one of them looked forward to it.

Fredrik had finally calmed some and the dog was sitting under the table eating his food. Fredrik and Kent was talking about regualar gossips just like this was an ordinary situation. Kent had just said a funny joke when suddenly a heat wave came over Fredrik. He felt like the blood was boiling and he was beginning to sweat profusely. He felt hotter than he might be in a sauna. Kent looked up at him and looked somewhat both worried and revialed.

After a while Fredrik was so hot he was forced to remove the shirt. He felt a little revialed but the heat was going up and soon he took of his jeans, he removed the socks also after some time. Kent got to him and felt on his forehead. "Whoa, thats what i call hot", Kent said in almost awe.
Fredrik felt his breathing and heartbeat quickly fasten up. He litterary started gasping for air. He knew the transformation would begin within
minutes.

Fredrik suddenly fell back on the floor screaming in pain. Every nerve seemed to be on fire. Fredrik then felt like hot needles was all over his body. He looked down and saw fur slowly erupting from the pores over all his body. What he saw shaked him up from the earhcore that bound him. "This is not real, this is not real,"he kept saying to himself. But he knew so well it was VERY real. He couldnt help but looked at all the fur erupting. He touched it with his hand. He could feel the fur. It was actually pretty soft but would get harder later when more had finished. He wanted so bad too look away but couldnt just do it. He had too see this for himself.

"OH MY GOD, I,M CHANGING" OH shite", he totally panicked and felt his whole world beginning to turn upside down. In his dreams he had
transformed before but this was not a dream and this was defiantly not
like his dreams. This was more horrifying than he ever imagined. He
wanted to wake up and tell it was just a bad bad nightmare. More and more fur was erupting. Soon it covered him with a thick layer and even then it wasnt finished yet. The colour was basically the same as his human colour. Silver grey with some black mixed in. He actually liked that because he loved black colours. He felt his legs starting to retract backwards. This hurted alot and he screamed aloud, this time with a more guttural voice. Kent was almost in tears, watching this. Keno reacted by starting to shiver and whine. The paws and the claws also started to grow. It did not hurt as much as the legs reshaping but still he felt it and knew what was going on. he looked at them, they looked really sharp already. He knew they could be VERY useful.

Fredrik felt the bones reshaping with horrible popping sounds. He wanted this to end really soon or else he would have a total breakdown. the whole head started to move forwards bringing nose and teeth together, making a muzzle. Fredrik had to close his eyes as they felt like burning in coals. He did catch his new nose before closing his eyes. The nose was totally black. He nearly bit off his enlarged tounge with the rapidly growing fangs. It felt like his teeth was crushed and he cried out again, this time more animals sounding. His nose came alive with a thousand of
smells. Some scents was interresting while some others made him scared. Whole the time he was growling. He just couldnt help it. The ears was beginning to move to the top of his head. This sounded like high screaming in his ears. After a while when they was finished, he was blowed away by more sounds than he could ever bear.He then growled louder in confushion and fear. He could feel his ears twitch slightly to catch all the new sounds. The legs was digitgrade now. They was no longer human looking. The paws was also almost finished now. They felt a little like dog paws but more usable.He moved them around a bit and they felt actually quite good.

The most horrible pain of all started. It took him a while to understand what was going on. It was his tail that slowly was growing. The pain was so bad that he couldnt help himself and howled out in agony. If Fredrik had knew it would hurt this much he would have taken more pills. He understood what it meant for a woman birthing a child. This for sure hurted the same. Oh, if it just would stop. The tail was almost fully grown and the pain leesed some, but it still hurt alot.

Keno lay huddled a few meters away looking at his masters horrible transformation. The dog was shaking with fear. Kent was also very scared. He dared not to move, seeing this horrible but beatiful creature being born infront of his eyes. If he could look away he would have, but his eyes was transfixed on the creature that he knew was one of his best
friends. He could really feel his pain too, it must have felt like being born or for a woman: birthing a child.

At last, the transformation was slowing down, ending with the final touches. He got some nice whiskers around the muzzle for finding prey
more easily. He also got some scent glands along the tail that would be used when any females was in heat or when he would mark his territory.
Fredrik laid there on the floor, now completely transformed. He panted prety hard and even smelled like a big dog. Kent was watching his sides rising and falling. This creature shouldn´t exist but still it did, and it was
Kents best friend. Fredriks nose was twitching, smelling all he could. he slowly began opening his eyes.

Kent looked at Fredrik and swallowed hard. He hoped Fredrik wouldn´t attack him, but you never knew. Kent decided to be brave and help Fredrik out of the situations. No matter what happened He stopped a few meters from Fredrik and started talking to him. Fredrik had fully opened his eyes now. They were gold yellow in colour. kent looked deeply in his eyes, almost drowning in them.

"Are....are y you ok"", He slightly stammered fearing for the worst reaction from Fredrik. "i.i.ha.have never seen something like that
happening before", he said and was offering his hands to the werewolf,
Fredrik, he corrected himself, that was trying to get up.

Fredrik whined to his answers and gladly took Kents hands. His eyesight
wasnt as good as before but he recognized both the the voice and his
smell as one of his friends. Fredrik got up on wobbly feet and was holding
on to Kent to held his balance. After a while he let go off him and now he stood there on digitgrade legs with a big tail used for supporting him. He was now bigger than Kent was. Fredrik was now about 8 feet tall, he used to be about 6 1/2 feet approx. He felt the tail wagging slightly and if he concentrated he had some control off it. He tried to answer Kents all questions but what came out was a combination of whines, barks and whuffs. He quickly closed his mouth and tried again. He did not succed this time either making himself understood. Kent did however already heard some differences in his barks and whuffs which in turns meant different words. He just couldnt understand them. Kent then came up with an idea. "Bark one time if yes and wag tail if the answer is wrong", he said to Fredrik. Kent then started to ask a few easy questions. Was he ok, was he hungry and other easy questions.

He was ok and seemed to be happy. When Kent asked him if he was hungry, he barked so many times it brought a smile to Kent. Kent gave him some of the raw meat he had buyed or stolen. What really surprised Kent was that Fredrik was on four feet when he ate and also when he drank. He lapped a lot of water. "He must have been very thirsty," kent thought. Fredrik felt more comfortable eating when on all fours. he sensed Kent understood this. Suddenly Fredrik sensed something else. Kent was grabbing his tail!!!!!

Just for fun Kent decided to feel how the tail felt. He grabbed it and felt the bones in it, it was truly an amazing feeling. Kent was actually a little jealous on Fredrik for having such a beatiful tail. Fredrik did not react
the first time. He knew that he would have done the same thing. Kent grabbed it a second time, this time Fredrik moaned lowly, but when Kent grabbed it a third time, Fredrik angrily spun around and snarled at him. He even raised his lips showing his teeth. Kent quickly said: "sorry, sorry didn´t mean to make you upset. Just wanted to feel your tail, thats all".Fredrik accepted the apology with a little moan. A strange sound coming from such a big animal.

After Fredrik had drinking some water and eating the meat, Kent gave him one of the bones he stole. Soon Fredrik was happily chewing away at the bone while wagging his tail. Keno had his own bone that he was eating on for the moment. Just for a joke Kent tried to take away Fredriks bone from him. This however was not a great idea. Fredrik growled really hard on Kent and was raising hackles at him. He also showed his big big teeth.
Kent quickly apologized and gave back the bone to Fredrik. Kent felt a
little awe and even some concern when he saw Fredriks big teeth. "Those
could do a lot of damage", was his first though. He felt a shiver of fear
going up his spine slowly. The only thing Kent disliked about Fredrik
chewing his bone was that he was so god damn noisy. Kent did not know
what to think because he got so annoyed by the sound. It just went "chomp chomp" all over.

When it came to do the toilet stuff, Kent followed him out so he could do it. He did not have any harness but because they lived very alone it did not matter to much. There was some times Kent was really afraid That
Fredrik would wander away on his own. There was so many interresting scents both inside as outside and Fredrik did not what which was to follow. They were so many.. He found it really funny to chasing his own tail. One time he did manage to catch it. He just let it go and kept on running and
playing around. He also scent marked some places that he felt was his.
He was truly romping around for another half an hour, when Kent finally said: "Look, i,m freezing, i know you want to stay out more but i cant stay out any more".

Fredrik did a little wag with his tail and thanked Kent with a woof, for the good idea of staying on all fours when they were outside. For all in the world looking like a giant Wolf or wolfdog. He couldnt resist but howled for a time before they both went in again. It was just a wonderful feeling to howl.He almost couldnt stop it, He just howled and howled. He understood what it meant for wolves to do this. It was the best feeling he even encountered before. Nothing could outmatch this.

Kent was happy for Fredrik, that he enjoyed this so much. Kent even
considered being a werewolf himself but quickly discharged the idea as
a very bad idea. It was enough that Fredrik was one!!.

Kent heard that Keno replied on Fredriks howl. That made him smile and got a warm feeling in his chest.Kent had no trouble in getting Fredrik inside. When they got in Keno greeted them both with a wagging tail. Kent was surprised they didnt had got out together. Keno had no trouble at all accepting his furry master. They both had fun and was sleeping together. They even shared the same dogcloth. Slowly both Keno, Kent and Fredrik was fast asleep. Kent lay on Fredriks cough while the two canines lay beside each other on the dogcloth on the floor.

Kent was happy that both he and Keno and Fredrik had taken the changes
pretty well. It could have been worse, a lot worse, he corrected himself.
Kent was pretty much exhausted after this long and hard day. He truly hoped everything would stay as calm as it been today, even as Fredrik changed.

END CHAPTER 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Morning comes and Fredrik lay huddled beside keno. Now as a human. Keno was the first one to awake. He whined afficently at Fredrik in telling he needed to do personal stuff. Fredrik sleepily opened one eye and gave in. "Okay,okay, just give me a minute" he said and took a greenish old robe from the bathroom. The robe was not very clean but Fredrik decided it could do for now.

At the same time Kent awoke and asked if Fredrik wanted breakfast when he came in. Fredrik nodded and smiled at Kent for being there for him.
Outside Keno did his buisness and sniffed alot at the places Fredrik had marked. Keno seemed to know it was his master who had done that. Just when they were going to go inside an old lady that lived in a nearby house came out, She looked carefully at Fredrik and almost started to say something but then decided not to. Fredrik got a little unnerved by the whole thing and hoped no one understood what he was now. He took a deep breath with his teeth clicked together.

When he came in Kent noticed his eyes was a little bit yellow. Kent looked at Fredrik in concern. He didn´t wanted this too change his friend too much. Kent understood how much food Frddrik needed and had taking a lot from the freezer and the fridge. Fredrik looked at the food and nodded gladly, this was going to taste good. He eagerly started eating the panncakes and relaxed.

"So, now you´re a werewolf", Kent began
"Yeah, i guess i,am. Man, these panncakes are just so tasty.Mmmm", Fredrik said.
"How did you feel when you changed", Kent asked
"Like.. like i was skinned alive or....... giving birth. I cant really explain", Fredrik said and stopped eating for a moment. He didnt want to think about it just now.
"Would you bite me"?, Kent asked
"Ye..NO. That would be so wrong. No i cant do. No no no." Fredrik said, shaking his head. But he knew deep inside of him. He wanted to Have a mate already and he hoped it should be Kent. But he couldn´t or could he?
"Oh my god, You almost had a predatory look in your eyes just now. Is it hard to control the instincts?, Kent asked looking curious and a little bit afraid.
"I wish you didnt ask that. Yes, they are hard to control and i hope i never comes to be fenced in a corner. It would be bad", Fredrik said.
"You mean you would change then?", Kent asked.
"Afraid so. Maybe i should try to train myself to not to." Fredrik said low.
"Yes you should. Oh, by the way, you´re getting low on food as saw. Do you want a ride to the store?". Kent Said.
"Yeah thanks. I need to go buying food.", Fredrik said.

Kent agreed on driving Fredrik to the big supermarket that was a few miles away. They had a lot of more food than the regualry store Fredrik that Fredrik always visited. Kent would go into a music store that was beside the supermarket while Fredrik was in there. Problems however began already before they came in.

Fredrik tried to get a wagon where he could lay the things he would buy. There was only one wagon aviable to the right. He could go a few meters go get another one but he was lazy. He had big problems getting it though. It seemed the wagon had stuck on something. Suddenly Fredrik gave up a mighty growl and got the wagon free. Kent heard the growl, as an old grumpy lady that stood a few meters away. She looked in Fredriks direction and asked: "did i you just heard a dog like growl"?. Kent of course Looked suspicious on the lady and shaked his head. "Nah, i heard nothing,"was his reply. But he DID heard, and it made him worried.

After the lady had gone to her buisness, Kent softly said to Fredrik: "i dont think its a good idea if you growl for something thats so easy to fix. You need to calm down, ok". Fredrik just nodded and proccesed into the store. "Wait for me here,"Fredrik said. He stood where the maps for the stores was. "This would take max 30 minutes. You know i,m that fast", he said. kent nodded and said: "Sure no problem, and Fredrik, for the love of god. Take it easy, just relax. Nothing gets better if you change".

Fredrik get into the entrace and started collecting his things. He saw that old lady he had seen outside there in the store. She looked very suspicious at him and Fredrik gave her a look that said nothing. When he passed the childrens toys he noticed there was a lot of kids in the store this day. He really liked kids and wanted actually an own. But he had no girlfriend or anything so things was a little bit complicated.

When he came to the meat section he deeply sniffed the aroma coming from the various packs. He found himself drooling and tried hard not to show it but a few droplets landed on one packet anyway. He took a lot of meat packets in the wagon and of course a few under his jacket. Fredrik knew it was bad stealing but he was afraid he couldnt afford all this meat. He looked around but no one was close so they did not see, he hoped. He also stole 2 bones. These was so good, he COULDNT resist. There at the dog bone section he thought he saw a shadow but didnt know for sure. He shrugged it off.

When he came to the cashier there was 6 cashiers aviable. He took the one with shortest line. Just then he was going to put up his things on the desk, he heard someone almost running to the line. He turned around and saw that old lady that was smirking at him. She then get forwards and whispered something to the cashier. Fredrik almost began to panic when he saw this. She knew something was up.

Fredrik then started to back away to get another line; but then a security guard that came from behing took hold on him. "And where do you think you´re going, huh?. I,m goung to teach you a lesson about stealing in our store. Yes sir, You´re gonna pay", He said and started to drag away Fredrik to a private section of the store. Fredrik was angry and thought this was so stupid!!!. That he, had done this wrong thing. The children looked at him with interrest when they passed that section. The private section was even in the middle of the children section. "Oh, great i show the kids how you not should do", was Fredriks thought.

"Ok now, Sit down you pitiful excuse of a thief. I saw you on camera so no stupid tricks", the guard said. The guard then rewinded a tape to show him that he was on film.
"I,m not usually like that. I,m sorry. Can i just pay for what i have in my wallet. We can fix this without the police, right?" Fredrik said.
"The police,huh? I,m the police in this store. Just paying and go can fit girls but i wanna have a goodtime with you. Just you wait.", The guard said and smiled at Fredrik. In truth Fredrik did not like that smile at all.
"Listen, i dont wanna play your game. Its best for all of us if i just pay and go. No harm done", Fredrik said.

"No no there will be no good. The old lady said you was strange. Well, the more strange, the more i enjoy it. Can i hear that growl you did outside or why not start to drool over the meat again", He said and rewinded the tape a bit. On the screen you could easily see some saliva drops falling from Fredriks mouth.

With horror Fredrik realized this guy knew to much. Even if he could not connect the facts, it was a very bad thing. He started to get sweaty and began to take off his jacket. Then the guard saw the meat packets and dog bones. He started teasing Fredrik.
"Hoo Hoo, you showed the edvience yourself that you have stolen and whats even better, you starts to sweat. I love this kind of games." He said.
"Maybe you wont like the outcome of your game", Fredrik warned him. He had begun itching now, a bad sign.

Fredrik started to say something when the change came upon him with full force. He didnt even had time to get off his other clothes. In the beginning the guard thought he had a nervous breakdown but then things started going wrong. At least for the guard....

The fur erupted with full force and Fredrik tried to peel off his shirt with growing claws. He ended up destroying the shirt completely. At almost the same time his legs started to change and Fredrik lost his balance and fell to the floor. His muzzle aslo started to grow out and it hurt but not like yesterday. His tail started to grow before he got his pants off. It really hurt and he gave a mighty howl. At last the pants gave up and his tail was free. Fredrik felt very revilaed. With his better hearing he heard the kids starting to chatter outside. His muzzle finished and the guard stood and peed himself in fear. This was not what he had wanted to happen.

Another guard came running to check what was doing the noises. He stopped shortly in the entrace of the guards room and just looked in amazment what lay on the floor. "Y. y. you think we should call animal control"?, He shakiley asked. The other guard just looked on in horror unable to answer. Suddenly Fredrik the werewolf started to get up with torn pieces of his clothing around the furry body. He gave the "bad" guard an angry growl and started to get his things. The guard tried to spot him but Fredrik gave him a false bite and the two guards fell backwards in fear for their lives. They understood this was a dangerous situation and they couldnt handle it.

He layed the clothes in the wagon that the guard had dragged in there. He then ripped apart the tape that the guard had shown. He then proccesed out into the store again. All of the the children stopped playing and just looked at Fredrik. One of the kids started to cry and a parent come quickly running to see what was wrong.

He stopped short and stared at Fredrik. Somebody said "Oh my! Is that real or a suit?". Fredrik tried to speak but all that came out of his muzzle was a combination of whuffs and whines. More parents had come forward to see what was going on. Fredrik saw another guard collecting his stungun. His panting increased and growled deep.

Suddenly somebody screamed "No Stop, leave him alone". It took him a few seconds to recongnoise the voice. It was Kent who screamed. Everybody turned in his direction and looked at him like he was an idiot. "Its not his fault, he was bitten in Romania. Leave him alone and he wont hurt anyone, Please"

The guard with the stungun said "He was trying to steal in our store. We cannot accept that, Werewolf or not". Kent deeply sighned and took his wallet. " I pay for his stuff, deal?" The Guard nodded. He then took Fredrik with him and entered the cashier line.

He then talked loudly so everybody could hear: "Listen, this is my friend. We dont wanna hurt anyone or cause a commonition. Please just let him be alone, thanks". Fredrik then licked Kent in his face for his favour.  "Hey, i dont like being licked in my face", Kent said irritated.

Some people looked at them with both curiosity and fear. Fredrik could smell their fear but concentrated himself on packing the stuff. It wasnt very easy with these clawed hands he now had.

It took both Kent and Fredrik to finish and when they went out to the parking, there were already lots of people standing there. Someone tossed a bottle in Fredriks head, screaming "die monster". Fredrik growled at that but kept on going to their car. Just when Kent and Fredrik was going into their car, they were approached by a Animal Control Officer.

"So, what do we have here?. A werewolf?." Kent rolled his eyes and said, "yes its a werewolf." "Do you two mind coming to our van for a minute?". Fredrik looked the officer straight in the eyes and started to growl lowly. "Ehhm, maybe another day would be better", Kent said and looked at Fredrik to calm him down a bit. "Well legally, werewolves in our country needs to be tagged so we can see where they are. It says so in the law", The officer said.

The officer then looked at Fredrik and said: "dont worry. It wont hurt for a long time and its for your own good". After some minute, Fredrik finally nodded and followed the officer. Kent was walking after him, occansingly placing his hands on Fredriks furry back. When arrived at the van, the officer took forward a very strange metallic thing. On its end was a kind of tag they use when they tag a bear or similar.

He placed it on Fredriks left leg. Fredrik roared but quickly calmed down. The officer then took both Fredriks and Kents names and registred Fredrik as werewolf and Kent as his closest "family". After all done, both Fredrik and Kent was happy to go home.

End chapter 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 2007-01-15 21:21:08

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Re: The Life Of A Werewolf

I really really Love this story!I like how you made him a friendly werewolf,but he knows when to stand his ground.Your style is awesome,keep it coming!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#3 2007-01-16 05:14:52

BlueEyesWolf

Neat! I like this story so far. Keep it coming, fredriksam!

#4 2007-01-19 19:47:46

LoupGarouAngel
Website

*Awaits for more story*

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#5 2007-02-05 13:35:16

NightHowler

Story is great so far. I think we're all waiting for the next chapter but I think I can see what's coming regarding the relationship between Kent & Fredrick

#6 2009-01-05 18:29:30

silver&gray

I came to the back of the Stories and poetry and found this. It was nice to read something that was almost forgotten. I will do it more on really good stories people should reread or look at.

Good and Evil shows through in all of us.
But it depends what we are inside.
By the Prickling on my thumb, Something Wicked this way comes-Shakespear.
There is no good or evil depending how you look at it.

Board footer