The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1951 2009-08-05 20:20:59

wolfsongx

Re: Bubba The Redneck Werewolf Comic: Honorary Forum

Really?  What's your myspace address?

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#1952 2009-08-09 06:20:00

BlueEyesWolf

Aw, I don't want to go to MySpace. I just don't like it.

#1953 2009-08-09 06:41:59

wolfsongx

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

Aw, I don't want to go to MySpace. I just don't like it.

*hugs and pets you*  You don't have it, it's ok.  smile

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#1954 2009-08-10 10:42:11

RealDealBubba
Website

Hell, I don't even want to go to MY own my space either. The only reason I posted it is there are some crazy photos of cons and such to see. Anyway, I'm back from Chicago and damn what a trip it was!

Talked to the Busboy for a quite a bit and still a great guy to know! He is one of the nicest folks around and he runs the best werewolf site on the planet.

Lots of craziness goin' on and I met some old friends there and made some new ones. But one thing never ceases to amaze me...how many die-hard and loyal Bubba fans there are. Not only the fan world, but also in the pro circles. I really enjoy when someone who does stuff like mainstream novels, movies or comics stop by and want to talk a little Cracker County mayhem with me. 

I'm also proud to see all those dang Bubba shirts walking around and people stopping those folks to tell them how wild and cool they thing Bubba is.

Bless ya'll and there is new Bubba stuff coming soon. including several new posters from some really big names that just want to do a Bubba piece because they just think he's fun and also beacuse they're just good folks and good friends.

But ya'll are the ebat of all, cause you guys make it more fun than anythng else. So, a big Howlin' thanks from Team Bubba to all of you!

Last edited by RealDealBubba (2009-08-10 10:42:34)

Hey! Somebody EAT that singin' fat lady...'Cause It's ALWAYS Bubba Time!

#1955 2009-08-10 11:40:52

Fuzzball
Website

RealDealBubba wrote:

Hell, I don't even want to go to MY own my space either.

My landlord stopped by today to tell me that my space seriously needs to be cleaned.

We are all animals, my lady.  Most are to afraid to see it!
Darkness, from Legend

#1956 2009-08-10 17:53:47

The Busboy
Administrator

Thank you!  It was great to see you RealDealBubba!  Lots of Bubba fans at the convention!

#1957 2009-08-11 00:43:55

wolfsongx

Fuzzball wrote:

RealDealBubba wrote:

Hell, I don't even want to go to MY own my space either.

My landlord stopped by today to tell me that my space seriously needs to be cleaned.

lol

#1958 2009-08-11 00:44:48

wolfsongx

RealDealBubba wrote:

Hell, I don't even want to go to MY own my space either. The only reason I posted it is there are some crazy photos of cons and such to see. Anyway, I'm back from Chicago and damn what a trip it was!

Talked to the Busboy for a quite a bit and still a great guy to know! He is one of the nicest folks around and he runs the best werewolf site on the planet.

Lots of craziness goin' on and I met some old friends there and made some new ones. But one thing never ceases to amaze me...how many die-hard and loyal Bubba fans there are. Not only the fan world, but also in the pro circles. I really enjoy when someone who does stuff like mainstream novels, movies or comics stop by and want to talk a little Cracker County mayhem with me. 

I'm also proud to see all those dang Bubba shirts walking around and people stopping those folks to tell them how wild and cool they thing Bubba is.

Bless ya'll and there is new Bubba stuff coming soon. including several new posters from some really big names that just want to do a Bubba piece because they just think he's fun and also beacuse they're just good folks and good friends.

But ya'll are the ebat of all, cause you guys make it more fun than anythng else. So, a big Howlin' thanks from Team Bubba to all of you!

Glad you had fun RealDeal.  Yep, I do like wearing my Bubba t-shirts.  big_smile

#1959 2009-08-11 16:02:02

SWAMP THING
Website

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
     To all members of the "BUBBA NATION", for the first time ever I have posted some interior art from an issue of "BUBBA the Redneck Werewolf", these are actual comic page originals from issue #9; "Rumble in Romania", they are now available for purchase on eBay. The auction is active until this coming Sunday night, the pages that are up on the block are; #1, #2, and #3 of "Rumble". Alsdo I have signed each one, they are in great shape too so if your interested check them out at;
       http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT
or just type in BUBBA redneck werewolf. I plan on putting up all the art from this issue, all except the cover, so stay tuned...much more to come from the swamp! cool

"Get your're stinking paws off me you DAMN DIRTY APE!"

#1960 2009-08-11 20:04:59

wolfsongx

SWAMP THING wrote:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
     To all members of the "BUBBA NATION", for the first time ever I have posted some interior art from an issue of "BUBBA the Redneck Werewolf", these are actual comic page originals from issue #9; "Rumble in Romania", they are now available for purchase on eBay. The auction is active until this coming Sunday night, the pages that are up on the block are; #1, #2, and #3 of "Rumble". Alsdo I have signed each one, they are in great shape too so if your interested check them out at;
or just type in BUBBA redneck werewolf. I plan on putting up all the art from this issue, all except the cover, so stay tuned...much more to come from the swamp! cool

Awww, man and I would have to be broke right now.  sad

#1961 2009-08-11 23:20:58

SWAMP THING
Website

like I mentioned before...there is plenty of time and these are only the first 3 pages of a 24 page book full of comic originals, plus there will be other "BUBBA" related art in the near futrure available through my ebay account or through any commissions work that is requested...

#1962 2009-08-12 00:48:10

Fuzzball
Website

Bubba in an airplane.  Oy.

Darkness, from Legend

#1963 2009-08-12 10:43:58

wolfsongx

SWAMP THING wrote:

like I mentioned before...there is plenty of time and these are only the first 3 pages of a 24 page book full of comic originals, plus there will be other "BUBBA" related art in the near futrure available through my ebay account or through any commissions work that is requested...

Cool!

#1964 2009-08-12 19:04:39

SWAMP THING
Website

Fuzzball wrote:

Bubba in an airplane.  Oy.

yeah; "Air Redneck"!

#1965 2009-08-13 13:58:54

Cadre
Website

Got some food news finaly for all of you Anubis fans and Cadre Corner Studios supporters... Cornerstone #2 is now indeed available for sale on IndyPlanet.com... just search for Cornerstone or Cadre Corner... We thank you for your support and hope to hear what you think of this, our second installment of Cornerstone.

Now back to our regular programming. big_smile

#1966 2009-08-14 00:33:52

Fuzzball
Website

Sweet.

Air Redneck...for when you absolutely positively gotta get 'er done.

Darkness, from Legend

#1967 2009-08-14 01:46:59

BlueEyesWolf

wolfsongx wrote:

Glad you had fun RealDeal.  Yep, I do like wearing my Bubba t-shirts.  big_smile

Ditto ! smile

#1968 2009-08-14 02:03:42

Fuzzball
Website

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

wolfsongx wrote:

Yep, I do like wearing my Bubba t-shirts.  big_smile

Ditto ! smile

In my Bubba shirt, I feel like I'm maintaining indie cred while letting my backwoods roots show.

Darkness, from Legend

#1969 2009-08-16 12:01:10

RealDealBubba
Website

And that my fellow Lycans is the whole point. Supporting the last great bastion of creativity left. the Indie comics have had more films and other projects come out then even the big guys. It's also a place where anyone with the drive, creativity and  ambition can and will make a mark on the world around us. And thank you to all of you Bubba folks...you do me honor by enjoying Bubba . Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by RealDealBubba (2009-08-20 21:43:42)

#1970 2009-08-16 22:34:05

Fuzzball
Website

RealDealBubba wrote:

The Indie comics have had more films and other projects come out then even the big guys.

HELLBOY!
HELLBOY HELLBOY HELLBOY!

Darkness, from Legend

#1971 2009-08-20 21:43:00

RealDealBubba
Website

Hmmm. Hellboy. Good pick. Did you like the movie at all? LOL!!!!! lol

#1972 2009-08-21 06:21:05

BlueEyesWolf

Saw both. Liked them.

#1973 2009-08-21 10:42:13

wolfsongx

Saw part of the first one; it was ok.

#1974 2009-08-21 17:57:23

Fuzzball
Website

RealDealBubba wrote:

Hmmm. Hellboy. Good pick. Did you like the movie at all? LOL!!!!! lol

Mmm-yup-yup-yup!  The second one made me cry oceans (and I hardly ever cry at movies.  Except maybe King Kong.)

Last edited by Fuzzball (2009-08-21 17:57:38)

Darkness, from Legend

#1975 2009-08-23 09:06:25

SWAMP THING
Website

"HELLBOY 1 & 2"; classic comic book style movies...well done and Guillermo Del Toro was a perfect fit for directing the films. smile

Board footer