The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2008-08-04 13:03:02

Emanuel Wolf

Re: What characteristic about yourself is like a wolf?

My eyes. Evribody  tells me that.

#77 2008-08-04 14:06:10

AMan With A Wish

I'm pretty comfortable walking on all fours, just not running, and my friends say i have a temper like a werewolf, i'm usually calm, and it takes a lot to make me mad, but when i'm mad i'm a completley diffrent person.

Last edited by AMan With A Wish (2008-08-08 19:08:08)

Anything that can be dreamed can be done.
If it's possible, try hard, If it's impossible, try harder.

#78 2009-03-12 01:17:39

Rinyotsu

There are many.
My reaction to threats from authority (aka: the Alpha wolves)result in me acting subordinate to them whether I want to or not for my safety in the class. But any threats from people who are not authority or my friends make my shoulders tense up, I tend to show teeth and my face contorts to an angery, evil face like you see wolves when they are threatened. Just in case something happens.

Back when I had a crush on someone, I involuntarily ¨studied¨ her schedule and could, for that year, know her schedule without ever talking to her. People kept saying I was stalking her. Which I couldn´t deny but I couldn´t confirm either. Since then I am in better control of that ability to ¨stalk¨ and when I did this year (to find the best time in school to ask her out) only one person was even aware of it. Even after I had found out it wasn´t going to work, the girl whom I was watching had no idea I was watching her except after school when I was trying to confront her but my shyness beat me back every time.
Also when I was ¨stalking¨ her, I had intense protective impulses. I literally had dreams where I took a bullet for her or superhumanly killed the person threatening her. I often think about what to do if that situation ever comes up.
Proof of this phenomenon occured today during seminar. I was sitting next to a girl whom I like and I think likes me (if only as friends) and a kid that had walked in, was talking to her. Some how it escalated to a friendly argument in which he said he would slap her (in a playful manner). The muscles needed to jump up to stop him started to tense up and I mumbled under my breath (and the girl heard it sort of) ¨He couldn´t slap her, not with me there.¨ I was envisioning getting up and standing between her and the kid.

Like a wolf I can go long periods without food with little to no apparent affect in my efficiency. I have been known to go without breakfast if I don´t have the time to eat, without lunch (at work or home) if something else needs to be done, or even without dinner on occasion. I can work much longer than my co-workers at work but when I go to break, I tend to eat more calories fast because like the wolf, I don´t have much time at work to eat.

I stretch constantly, I am not sure if that is a characteristic of the wolf or not but I stretch about 9-15 times per block at school, home and work. Sometimes I stretch as far as I can go to feel the feeling of stretching, others just to loosen up some tense limbs.

Also while at work when some item of meat comes through, the cashier is normally picks it up with the edge of their fingers and say ¨ewww¨ while I just looked at it (and depending on how much blood is in the package) my mouth waters as I grip the meat to put it in the bag.

But I guess unlike the wolf I am full of words and explanations. Heh.

#79 2009-04-04 14:02:46

anarchicSheWolf
Website

My lack of a fuse when it comes to my anger

And my loyalty... I can be relied on.

#80 2009-04-10 02:06:20

Nekros

So many aspects its crazy. I have long black hair slightly shaggy, my canines exceed my other teeth & the ones in front of them are sharp and pointed & the ones behind as well, its like 3 sets of fangs on top, & on bottom the ones below my canines are longated and the ones behind tham as well. My eyes are a pale grey but my mate says when Im angered (which is pretty easy to do) or happy they turn extremely bright blue practicly glowing (not to mention Im color blind), Im in extremely great shape my muscle tone is majorly defined, not kidding in any way i seriuosly have to cut or file my nails everyday my mates always yelling at me for accendentely clawing her, I have an endurance thats nearly unbeatable i can go for a run and keep going non-stop for hours, in high school I ran the mile 5 flat with out trying, going all out 4:51, I love fighting and I'll do it every chance I get but I keep my wits about me as well; as my grandfather always told me, "A warrior is only as strong as he is wise." my sence of smell is out of this world, put it this way. Ppl smell pizza, I smell tomatoes basil garlic cheese what ever kinds of meats n veggiees ect. ect. I can hear a siren ten miles away and geez it hurts, expecialy that thing they do at movies where the all the noises clash ya know with the crying baby n the cell phones with the colored rector bars. Thats a killer. Full moons out I will never sit still, Im very dominant 100% alpha, extremely loyal and honest, even if its strait out blunt n painfull Ill tell you the truth. Im 15/16ths Crow indan and 1/16 Irish. My grandfather raised me to know my ancestry human and wolf alike. Very over protective over my mate who is now carrying my child where I cant wait to be a good father. I tend to be more of a lone wolf since my grandfather passed away but starting my own pack now.                                            Well i guess I should stop here before I sound like im writing a story.

#81 2009-04-11 03:49:07

lupinez

I got sharp pointy teeth even after some crazy dental work where my parent shorted my canines and tried to make my teeth more squareish didnt work too well I'm always hungry for anything (prefer meat though) If i could I would eat sleep and be outside all day every day and i got a bad temper

#82 2009-04-11 21:41:56

punxnotdead

I don't think I'm a wolf in any way, but I am VERY family oriented, very protective of them, and I do well in groups as opposed to a loner.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#83 2009-04-22 18:37:42

wf

Heightened, very conscious sensitivity to group power structure. Very sensitive nose. Early gray. Pronounced canines, which tingle when I am angry or hungry. Determination when on the hunt for anything I consider "prey" (generally just a light snack).

#84 2009-04-30 21:40:50

Mistress_Wolf

There are serval things:  My name Bailey is found in the scientific name of the Mexicain wolf Canis lupus baileyi, the wolf is My animal spirit and totem, and I have been told by a Native Americian that I meet that the wolf is apart of everything that makes Me who I am

I am a  Alpha Female.

#85 2009-05-01 10:04:50

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

i have VERY good hearing which my friends hate cause i can listen in on what they whisper lol and  I'm color blind which kinda sucks but i read a lot and don't watch much TV and i my sense of smell is heightened. my teeth are abnormally tough and i act wolfish a lot and whenever i get angry i make a low growling sound. and i love running in the woods at night and i can get along with any canine animal. and i have long claw like nails and they grow back REALLY fast.
white hairs grow on my arms and i mean WHITE also i have a good sense of pack mentality but i prefer to be a loner since i was raised in a family who don't understand me what so ever.(wow i feel like I'm writing a story lol) and some other things but they are just little things like how i perceive others and what not

Last edited by Fenrik Malifex The White (2009-05-01 10:05:48)

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#86 2009-05-04 14:03:45

wf

Are fast-growing hair and nails a sign? I've got'em!

#87 2009-05-04 17:53:33

lupen the wolf

I don't really know what about me is like a wolf.... I suppose I just feel like a wolf. It's kind of hard to explain.

ego sum quis ego sum....

#88 2009-05-16 05:23:44

Chandra Lowell
Website

Very Protective and loyal and have a strange habit howling in my sleep and very good hearing.

Author of Moon-Struck and the Chandra Lowell series.
Welcome to my happy world now get your sh*t and leave-Snape is Happy song

#89 2009-05-17 21:11:55

Devi Viper

A lot of people say I'm loyal...

And I bite people
And I growled at someone before.

"Childhood is short and maturity is forever."
         hoooooowwwwwwwllllll...

#90 2009-06-22 02:29:29

clairsior818

im 14 and i am 6 foot 1. my hair is multicolored all over my body varying from white to blond to brown to black. my nails grow at a phenomenal rate i have large canines and i was bitten by a half breed. wolf/ irish wolfhound on my birthday which was a full moon. i was born on a full moon. my dad was born on friday the thirteenth my mom on a sunday halloween night. the last time i lost control of my anger i threw my 280 lb. friend 7 feet away and through a plaster wall. i was at church and i met cousin of mine who is native american all the way through. she is from many tribes and she commented that i look like a wolf. my teeth are stained slightly yellow even though i brush three times a day every day. when i get wet i smell like a wet dog and there are four animals that do not freak and run when im near. lions wolves dogs and bears. the only one that likes me are wolves.
i was attacked as a baby by a pack of coyotes and was saved by a pack of wolves. shortly after i was bitten. i have a crescent shaped scar on my shoulder where i was bitten. i have multey colored eyes that never stay the same color for over an hour. they change with my mood. when i lost control the last time right afterwards my sister said that i looked like a demon. ill stop there. wink

Last edited by clairsior818 (2009-06-22 02:31:35)

"Life is weird, I am just trying to fit in." - Joshua Harper

#91 2009-06-24 20:37:11

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I'm very, very protective of my family, but who isn't?
Also, I can grow a wicked beard. big_smile

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#92 2009-06-30 15:41:52

clairsior818

im also a loner. my great-grandma was half cherokee half creek and her husband was irish and scottish. then my granddad married a woman who was also irish and scottish but she was also pictish. MY father was attacked by every animal we have out there and most of them venomous. hes been mauled twice by an animal he couldnt identify and both times he said it howled before it attacked. my mother is from the outer banks n orth carolina and my father was from georgia my mother is supposed to be a direct descendant of queen mary of scots and queen elizabeth of engand. and just because i feel like asking have any of you been attacked by squirrels?

#93 2009-06-30 15:42:40

clairsior818

my mom also french and supposedly descended from Lancelot.

#94 2009-06-30 17:04:25

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Well, I shall start from square one...
1. Very protective of those I love...
2. Always listen to who is in control (I.E. My parents, more so my mom than my dad, because that's how I was raised).
    However, I don't like authority figures bossing me around, unless I've known them for a VERY long time
3. I have eyes that become golden when I get angry
4. I love the night, and that's when I get most hungry.
5. I like to eat raw steak.
6. I get angry very easily (Master of Puppets album doesn't help...)
7. I walk on the front of my feet sometimes, like you could imagine if a wolf attempted to walk on its hind legs.
8. I run very fast (even though I'm not very skinny)
The list could go on and on

#95 2009-07-12 00:58:58

Illeana_NightRain
Website

Heehee...physically? My eyes tend to change to that wolf amber when something triggers my wolf (or I call upon her.) Uh...mentally, to make this simple, I have the personality and go about the actions of a female alpha wolf.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

#96 2009-08-28 17:18:46

AxleSargos
El Lobo Loco

My urge to stalk, hunt, kill and eat practly any animal that is smaller than me.

Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight

#97 2009-10-11 14:39:42

shinigami
Website

i eat almost purely meat, i anger quickly unless i really try to control it... i am very protective and yet a loner...  giving a chase is always fun, and the thrill of a hunt and the night excursions/trips always give way to a beating heart... skilled stealth wise...other than that still workin on it...

http://tiandiyuhui.ning.com/ a place for all those who walk our paths...
vampirefreaks-samuraillama
for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#98 2010-03-27 13:29:27

Feliciamae...wolf

Ha! well im native american for one..
i have a bad temper
I dont take threats, you threaten me and i will challenge you instantly.
i'm very over protective of my friends and family
i wouldnt be able to live without meat
i'm very loyal and caring
I love nature and i hike and camp alot (i live near wooded areas)
i could go on... lol

#99 2010-03-29 02:27:27

SilentTerror

slave2moonlight wrote:

Hmm, I'd have to say...my hair. It's very wolf-like, even though it's dark brown, so I guess it's more werewolf-like. But it's only going to get more wolf-like now, since I'm starting to get gray hair; which is scary because I'm under 30. Maybe it's a hormonal imbalance because I've really let myself go the past few years (the dating pool where I live is not at all inspiring, mainly because I love short blondes and am in the one part of Texas that has none, right on the Mexico border), but that's just some medical jargon I picked up from "The Santa Clause." Oh well, gotta get back in shape and see if that slows it down any.

Aside from that, I'm a pretty hairy guy all over. Well, not scary, Robin Williams style, but slightly more-so than the usual 21st century male, who seems to be relatively hairless.

I do enjoy medium rare steaks, but I have a special weakness for chicken, especially KFC Original Recipe with a side of Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings.

I howl. I do. Especially along with the car radio. I can't resist it.

Dogs generally love me.

My canines are naturally pretty pronounced. The bottom ones at least. When I make the proper face I can look quite a bit like Lon Chaney, Jr.'s Wolf Man.

I tend to prefer staying up all night, and that's when I get hungry.

Though my sex-life is non-existent at the moment, my sex-drive is pretty wild.

I have a very long tongue.

Family is important to me.

I am very affectionate, and only interested in having one life-mate.

And I could go on, but that'll do for now.

That's awesome we are a lot alike. My hair I don't know what it is but it is just I can't even explain it I just think it's alot like a wolfs. GO SEX DRIVE !!!! Staying up at night is my thing and sleeping is sadly not (I have school) I love a snack at night but I can't. Family is important to me too. I am silent, I rarely talk unless I'm with friends. My temper, o god when I am in pain the only thing stopping me from going into a rage is the slight amount of self control I have. My teeth were very jagged and don't fall out easily that is until I got braces. It's kind of weird how much we are alike.

The few, The proud, The Marines. Semper Fi
Integrity first, Service before self, Excellence in all we do. -- Airforce Core Values
"In God we trust: All others we monitor" -- 5th Reconnaissance Squadron (5th RS)
"You'd be cocky too if your missile did MACH 2+" -- 2 LAAD (Low Altitude Air Defense) Battalion. Det 26 MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit)

#100 2010-06-10 09:23:15

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

hmm ok lets see all my nails grow out sharp, all the teeth from the canines and back are sharp, i am loyal to friends and family,
interested in only one mate at a time, i have been told my eyes resemble that of a husky's, i love groups of people, physical contact is neccessary as well as eye contact i prefer meat over veggies. I always feel the need to be around other living beings (either human beings or pretty much anything with fur. reptiles arent too fond of me) without those i consider my pack i get weakened immune systems, if that means anything...

Last edited by UlfrAndi (2010-07-13 03:38:13)

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

Board footer