The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2005-02-17 23:49:54

NinjaWolf

Re: Werewolves in Computer Games and Video Games

Hey! You only got TWO cookies!!! Oh, well... wink

Anyone played this awesome game as well as KI2? Sabrewolf and B. Orchid were my favorite playable fighters.

Last edited by NinjaWolf (2005-02-17 23:54:19)

Silly, werewolf! Tricks are for ninjas! XD

#52 2005-02-18 01:47:16

Skitzo wolf

I never did get to play KI2 (didn't they call it KI gold or something?) but Wolfe was my favorite character, and one of the only chacters I ever bothered learning to play. Others include Cinder(Now you see me now you don't), Spinal(first I will become you, then I will destroy you), and Orchid(Boobs of death!) Fighting games aren't my thing but I'm ok at em. I still get my arse stomped on a regular bases, but I don't care (I win sometimes too <^_^>) I'm an RPG Expert. and on that note who else in here thinks one of Vincent's Limit breaks should be a werewolf rather than that first thing (the fankinstein and Jason were cool though,I hardly used his fouth lvl one)

Last edited by Skitzo wolf (2005-02-18 02:01:26)

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are vengeful and quick to anger.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Do not meddle in the affairs of werewolves, for we are quick and have fun chasing you.

#53 2005-02-18 02:04:33

Skitzo wolf

NinjaWolf wrote:

Hey! You only got TWO cookies!!! Oh, well... wink

Anyone played this awesome game as well as KI2? Sabrewolf and B. Orchid were my favorite playable fighters.

Playable characters? did I miss some one. as far as I know you can play every one even Eyedol. but hes a secret character that never appears on the select screen.
As well as getting only 2 cookies(delicious by the way) I was only expecting one so 2s even better.

Last edited by Skitzo wolf (2005-02-18 02:07:38)

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are vengeful and quick to anger.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Do not meddle in the affairs of werewolves, for we are quick and have fun chasing you.

#54 2005-04-30 15:35:07

The Busboy
Administrator

Because this topic has been coming up in a lot of forums lately, I brought it to the top again.

#55 2005-04-30 15:37:28

Figarou

The Busboy wrote:

Because this topic has been coming up in a lot of forums lately, I brought it to the top again.

Why don't you organize this forum into different sections instead of just one?

#56 2005-04-30 15:42:52

The Busboy
Administrator

I don't have the capability, only The Admin does.

#57 2005-04-30 15:44:07

Figarou

The Busboy wrote:

I don't have the capability, only The Admin does.

OIC

carry on then.

#58 2005-04-30 18:09:26

CVsym

There's lotsa werewolf games I could say, I've played most of em. I'll state em all, even if you've already said em, just in case someone wants to make a quick list.
Elder Scrolls 3: Bloodmoon Expansion: Werewolves on the new island Solstheim, and they were also very playable and well done.
Bloody Roar Series: Yugo, "wolf" zoanthrope.
Killer Instinct Series: Sabrewulve - like Talbain.
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Near the end of the game there's a fight with a crinos form werewolf. He's unplayable, but at least you don't kill him, you just have to run away and survive.
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Expansion: One of the druid masteries is Shapeshifting, in which you can become a werewolf or a werebear and master in different attacks like rabies, different bites etc.
Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption: You eventually fight them, but they also made a mod World of Darkness which was a fully interactive version of the Werewolf: The Apocalypse with all the clans etc.
Neverwinter Nights: There quite a few werewolf quests after you start the second chapter, but the only way they're playable is through downloaded mods (although they're not very good) unless you consider the wild shape skills of a druid into full wolf form.
Gotta go now but I'll post more later when I think of em.

#59 2005-05-01 04:02:43

BlueEyesWolf

CVsym, have you ever played "Rampage"? You can be a Giant Werewolf named Ralph and be like Godzilla.

Or "Darkstalkers" with a fighting werewolf known as Talbain in here?

#60 2005-05-01 07:31:20

JamieD

Talbain? Isn't that the name of your avatar DB? That's a drawing of that character?

ask not for whom the bell tolls....it tolls for thee.

#61 2005-05-01 17:34:01

CVsym

I have played Rampage, a LOOOONG time ago, way before I became a werewolf obsessor, but it's still cool to look back on that game, although I don't play old skool anymore, I've gotten into the world of new-age games and there's no going back, I'm a graphics whore tongue.
I would fecking LOVE to play Darkstalkers. I've been drooling over the Talbain art online and I wish more than anything to get my paws on that game, but I dunno how to get the old ones, and the new Darkstalkers for PSP is way too much money. PS, does anyone own that game now? How is it?

#62 2005-05-01 21:34:33

NinjaWolf

Luckily, I do have Rampage: World Tour and a freind of mine loaned me a Darkstalkers 3 game. big_smile

Silly, werewolf! Tricks are for ninjas! XD

#63 2005-08-12 19:00:37

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

im working on a mod for tes 3, bloodmoon expansion, itll allow werewolves to carry weapons, use inventory, magic and so on, however, I'm still working on reaction to your presence, and conversation, cant figure out how to mod it so ppl wont attack you when you try to talk to them...Ill get it sooner or later...

Last edited by Army Grey Wolf (2005-08-12 19:01:39)

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#64 2006-02-13 11:27:21

WolfMontana

Anyone ever play Everquest (the first one)? I was a shape changing druid at first (you can turn yourself at first into a wolf, then a whole group of people). Then I became a Bard and finally got my hands on a Lute of the Howler big_smile

big_smile That was fuuuun.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#65 2006-02-13 22:59:40

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea i was also the shapeshifter druid, but then i discovered morrowind and first person shooters...

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#66 2006-02-13 23:09:06

Bloodfang85
The Bad Guy
Website

I have Darkstalkers 3. Good stuff because you can level up a character to make it stronger and even change the colors of it.

And Rampage is a very addictive game...gotta love it.

If each problem I have were a grain of sand, then I would inherit a desert.

#67 2006-02-14 13:27:35

WolfMontana

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

yea i was also the shapeshifter druid, but then i discovered morrowind and first person shooters...

nod. morrowind has been the best werewolf experience for me, and I love first person shooters when I play them (I really loved battleground 1942 and old school Doom, Quake). That first time I turned into a wolf on everquest though - wow. big_smile  Sure I had a polygonal dificiency, but running like that was just so cool. wink

Have you done any more on the Morrowind mod btw? It sounded really cool.

Bloodfang85 wrote:

I have Darkstalkers 3. Good stuff because you can level up a character to make it stronger and even change the colors of it.

Don't think I've ever seen it... hmm... Is it purely werewolfy?

Bloodfang85 wrote:

And Rampage is a very addictive game...gotta love it.

cackle - I'm a big fan. Nothing like smashing windows, grabbing people and eating them big_smile And punching helicopters. And eating your buddies who've just turned back into humans... and... oops big_smile

#68 2006-07-22 23:52:49

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

I love Darkstalkers big_smile
There is a werewolf that is named Figarou in it... I think tongue
It is alway fun to kick ass with all strange cretures... I loved the merman and the werewolf big_smile
most Anoying thing about it was that chich that always attacked and said Solfreid ... butterfrei or something like that... Anoying

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#69 2006-07-25 07:52:24

BlueEyesWolf

The Norwegian werewolf wrote:

I love Darkstalkers big_smile
There is a werewolf that is named Figarou in it... I think tongue
It is alway fun to kick ass with all strange cretures... I loved the merman and the werewolf big_smile
most Anoying thing about it was that chich that always attacked and said Solfreid ... butterfrei or something like that... Anoying

No that would be John Talbain, The Norwegian Werewolf.

#70 2006-07-25 11:20:35

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

Ok... humm I know I have seen that name before i knew that name before i came to this forum... but were??

Humm... Hehehe I know how to recommend games, but remembering all games is impossible...
It is about 5-6 yrs since i played the game and i am still looking for the game in Norway... but they don`t have it
I was fairly good with everyplayer, but my fav. was the werewolf and yes you are right the Merman big_smile His design was wwwaaaayyy cool... explaine way i have fairly odd sence of imagination big_smile heheheheh
*the most irritating char... was the vampier girl with horns and green hair.. but she with the red or pink hair rocked..*
Scary how i can remember things big_smile

Last edited by The Norwegian werewolf (2006-07-25 11:21:35)

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#71 2006-11-12 23:46:57

Aki

CVsym wrote:

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Near the end of the game there's a fight with a crinos form werewolf. He's unplayable, but at least you don't kill him, you just have to run away and survive.

I wondering if anyone would mention him. There's two actually, but one doesn't attack you (attacking a buddy, instead and taking both of them off screen) and he can be killed, just not conventionally. There's a convoluted method that involves crushing the poor guy in the doors of the nearby observatory.

Sadly, not even mods can make them playable, since they're HUGE.

They look pretty cool, though....

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5118/wolfiesxb1.jpg

Oh, and people have mentioned Morrowind.

It's (rather old and rare) predecessor, Daggerfall, enables the player to turn into a werewolf as well. Due to the game's nature, though, you're constantly in first person. There's a whole lot about Lycanthropy in TES II: Daggerfall right here, too. And a video where a DF player does a quest and uses his lycanthropy to kill some foes.

#72 2006-11-12 23:55:36

WolfMontana

Damn, that's a cool werewolf! smile

#73 2006-11-13 18:45:33

The Busboy
Administrator

That is cool!

#74 2006-11-13 19:17:52

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

The closest I've come to playing a werewolf game is A wolf game called Okami (my avitar). There is a tribe in the game who are werewolves that shift when they fight, which is pritty cool.

I just thought of something. The new Zelda game, Twilight Princess, Link changes into a wolf.....that wouldn't make him a werewolf, would it?

#75 2006-11-14 04:29:55

BlueEyesWolf

BlackWolfDS wrote:

The closest I've come to playing a werewolf game is A wolf game called Okami (my avitar)

Aha! I knew that I saw your avatar before somewhere.

Board footer