The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#351 2008-10-19 10:33:47

Edo

Re: Werewolf in the shadows

Wow.

I was subscribed to the thread and I was surprised that I didn't receive e-mails for so long, and I only just noticed you had finished it. But it was well worth the wait!
Your ending was brilliant, and I've enjoyed your story more than any other story I've read in a long time. Thank you.
If you want, I'd love to help you proof read it and help with the editing, and I wish you the best of luck getting it published!

#352 2008-10-19 22:16:16

punxnotdead

Edo wrote:

Wow.

I was subscribed to the thread and I was surprised that I didn't receive e-mails for so long, and I only just noticed you had finished it. But it was well worth the wait!
Your ending was brilliant, and I've enjoyed your story more than any other story I've read in a long time. Thank you.
If you want, I'd love to help you proof read it and help with the editing, and I wish you the best of luck getting it published!

Thank you, Edo! smile *Hugs* Thanks for sticking around for the rest of the story!
Thanks for the best of wishes and I'd be honored for you to proof read it. It may be about 2 or 3 months before I get everything worked out.
Thanks again smile and I'll send you the story via email when it's completed. My email is punkrawker309@hotmail.com

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#353 2008-10-19 22:20:47

punxnotdead

The Night Runner wrote:

Hey Punx, okay now hopefully you read my serious response on the other forum...but here's me challenging you tongue

I don't think Crowell was that bad of a guy! He was just misunderstood!!!! No one knows what it's like to be him...

Why don't you watch this video I made for you (when you can)...I'm sure it'll really change your mind about him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne-1TRK1ZqI

Aweee *Hugs* You really don't know what this means to me, Midnight *Sniffles* Thank you so much :')
I intended for Crowell not to be bad without reason, so to speak. He is very much misguided, but he genuinely believes that what he's doing is for the best.

I opened the video and though it will take well over 2 hours, I am willing to wait as long as necessary to watch it smile
Thank you so much.
EDIT: And, Midnight, if you don't mind, I would love to keep this as a memory that I can always look back at.

And Grayle, thank you, too smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#354 2008-10-19 22:55:44

The Night Runner

Awesome I'm so pleased to see you finished this. I read a lot of stories on and off the internet and I think this is one of the first I've read that's actually come full circle!

I'll send it over on that e-mail address you gave above...that way you won't have to wait for the buffer on youtube all the time :p...First I have to convert to a more readable format...(it's in MPEG2 right now and not every computer reacts to that format), but I'll have it sent hopefully by 11:30.

Oh and Thanks Grayle!!!! That means so much to me!!!!! big_smile

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about the time zone difference...but it looks like I didn't make that time anyways...I'm having trouble with memory. I'll work on it. I think I've almost got it worked out.

Last edited by The Night Runner (2008-10-19 23:58:04)

"Not all is as seems..."
                                    Next full moon in EST: April 12th, 2008
Beware...
            ...Beware Easter bunny! Beware!

#355 2008-10-20 11:52:18

punxnotdead

The Night Runner wrote:

Awesome I'm so pleased to see you finished this. I read a lot of stories on and off the internet and I think this is one of the first I've read that's actually come full circle!

I'll send it over on that e-mail address you gave above...that way you won't have to wait for the buffer on youtube all the time :p...First I have to convert to a more readable format...(it's in MPEG2 right now and not every computer reacts to that format), but I'll have it sent hopefully by 11:30.

Oh and Thanks Grayle!!!! That means so much to me!!!!! big_smile

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about the time zone difference...but it looks like I didn't make that time anyways...I'm having trouble with memory. I'll work on it. I think I've almost got it worked out.

Okay, thank you, I just don't want to make too much trouble for you. If it is, don't worry about it because I'd hate to be a bother.

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#356 2008-10-24 12:42:53

punxnotdead

This thread is momentairly closed smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

Board footer