The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-12-02 22:06:04

WritingWulf

Re: An angel for a Wulf

lol yea that part was kinda rushed. i felt the story was getting a little dull and needed a pickeruper. but for those who did make it this far hold on cause later down the road i plan for this story to get ten times better with plenty of action and if i have my way romance!

#27 2007-12-02 22:15:36

WritingWulf

just a question....did anyone catch that the howl the wolf heard was from Grey?

#28 2007-12-02 22:41:41

Niktoma
Advocatus Diaboli
Website

Great story

You mentioned feeling like you wanted to go back and write details and stuff.  I'm the same way, when I've finished something, I think of like three or four things I wanted to add but forgot about.  Usually, I leave them out, either for good, or until I can think of another place to put them in. 

Something that helps me though, is that I usually do my writing in my head.  I'll figure out a section, an arc, or even an entire story before I write anything down.  Then I outline it, fairly detailed, on paper.  I can use that outline to develop my characters and thicken my plot.  Then I write out my chapters, sections, whatever, longhand.  It takes a while, and it is physically painful sometimes, but it helps further organize my thoughts.  Then I read it out loud, do some edititing, type it out, fix whatever grammar and spelling stuff there is, edit it a bit more, and then post it.  Then everyone rejoices, and sends me flowers.  And chocolate.

I think that having it planned out in advance, even a little, helps you make sure you get in everything you wanted to get in, but it also helps you determine what you can leave in, and what you should get rid of.

Not that I'm saying you should get rid of stuff, I just mean that, as a writer, I feel like I'm creating a world, and sometimes, I want to make it as huge as the real thing.  It doesn't always have to be that way. smile

Anyways, keep writing, I love the tone and the style, it's a fun and interesting read!

'OK, how about werewolves?' said the voice eventually.
'What do they look like?' asked the kid.
'Ah, well, they look perfectly normal right up to the point where they grow all, like, hair and teeth and giant paws and leap through the window at you,' said the voice.

#29 2007-12-02 23:22:03

WritingWulf

wow thats amazing niktoma! i feel the same way and do the same with most of my writing but i also wanted something to post as soon as i had an account on here so i came up with this of the top of my head. tho i must admit i have very high expectations for this story if i could just slow down and plan it out like you said.

#30 2007-12-04 23:34:16

WritingWulf

The trees all were wet with the after effects of rain, the road crunched while Grey walked with the gravel that was sprayed from the trailer park roads all over the town. Grey looked to the sky outside of the grocery store searching for his Mother Moon for comfort but remembered it was still barely day.

Grey shook his head, "Why am I so drowsy?" he asked himself.

He had been totally lax since he had lost control and....howled? Yes, that's what it was, it had to be. What else would it have been? But the laxative feeling was very comforting to Grey, he hadn't felt this calm and in-tune since ...well never. Grey now saw that the wind blew through the trees so much like a dance. The wind picked up as soon as Grey had noticed the beauty of his surrounding's, it combed his hair and blew through his clothes like a reassuring embrace that he had only ever felt from his Mother Moon's glow. It wasn't only the wind but the dampness in the air that made his skin lightly traced with dew like moisture, like it wanted to be his outline, embrace him like the wind did.

Grey took a deep breath and loved every last second of the process, inhaling he felt the dampness come into his lungs and refresh them, exhaling felt like he was having a small amount of heat against his face that wasn't really needed but none the less comforting. There Grey stood in the middle of a parking lot of a store feeling the best he had ever felt before, when Blaze came out of the store with George and Tena. George and Tena had become Grey's and Blaze's friends last year because they seemed to be the out cast group and...it seemed Grey had guessed right, they got along great .....most of the time. As soon as Grey locked eyes with his friends he felt the elements give way to their comfort and embraces. The usual neutral feeling of neither good nor bad filled Grey again.

The Lost Forest:

The were's all had their new mission, to end the vamps in an attempt to reclaim their fallen pride. The wolves all moved silently, slowly, they swung on the branches of trees and ran as swift and fast as a tempest wind. Blood was on their tongues and they hadn't even killed anything, they all were blood hungry, not  for the flesh of the vampires, but for their pain, them knowing that Weres  were not going to put up with any more pup killings and random ambushes in the late nights when lone wolves liked to run free. Teeth grew, bones shifted, claws made themselves longer, blood would be spilled tonight.

The Weres were on the outline of the ritual grounds of the vampires. Every Werewolf had one thing on their minds, make it hurt, make them scream. All it took was one of the weres to take of toward the vamps, then every last werewolf was on them. It was carnage, the first vampire was too high off of the dance to even know what was happening. His throat was torn from his body by bloody claws, it didn't stop there, it took about ten more deaths of the vampires to all notice what was happening so fast.

They were all lost in the ritual, still succumbed to the Dark Figures trance. That didn't last long, as soon as those ten went down and the vampires knew what was going on the vampires all were lifted from the trance and were once again themselves. All they knew was that they had agreed to meet their old friend that had promised something to help them out in the war against these beasts. But now they saw the wave after wave of fur and teeth and knew what had to be done. The first vampire to leap into action, Lumos, jumped upon the werewolf who had take three of his clan members and tore out his eyes faster then a hawk could have and then leaped of only to come back again to stab him with a saber that was neatly hidden in his assembly of leather. The hiss of silver hitting wolf could not be heard over the loud clash of the two races but was known to all weres. The battle lasted half an hour before the clan leader called a retreat and the pack alpha saw what was happening to his pack and put aside his blood lust and did the same. The air was stained with blood and was carried far above the trees.

The store:

Grey felt an all to familiar growl attempt to crawl up his throat. Blaze and the rest of the gang ran over and all exchanged greetings.

"Bout time you showed up, shrimp" sneered George jokingly.

Tina elbowed him in another attempt to keep him in check. "Its ok boy" said Tina reassuringly, "you came just in time! We were about to head of to the prom."

"Prom?" Grey asked in a disappointed voice. Grey didn't like the notion of going somewhere all the snobs would be at once.

"Well what do you have else to do?" asked Blaze seriously.

Sometimes he really didn't understand how insulting his statements could be...or how aggravating. Grey clenched his hands. Suddenly an odd feeling came over him, then he saw an old face he knew very well inside his heart.

Grey leaned against the building of which the prom was being held. It was a club that connected to a bar that had occasionally gotten customers but lately had been going dry, the reason they offered. Grey wondered what he was doing here. He looked to the sky to ask Mother Moon for her light to guide him when he noticed the moon was very odd this night, it was there but just a sliver, the rest seemed to be being covered by an object. Was it time for an eclipse? If so he had missed the gossip of it. Grey was lost in the beauty of it.

"Just a lil more, lil more" urged Grey under his breath.

While looking up Grey could have never seen the burning wolf that sat just on the other side of the road where the outskirts of a forest ran free. The wolf looked over the being, it looked like any human, but there was something, this was him, it was the one to fix things, to right the wrongs that very soon would need to be fixed.  The wolf stood up on its four feet and instantly raced toward the human. The wolf could already feel it, they were meant to become one, they weren't separate souls but two incomplete pieces that needed to be put together. The wolf leaped at the boy and in mid air their eyes met and a name became them both that when heard would shake the boundaries of the world. We...are...Rave.

Last edited by WritingWulf (2008-11-30 22:13:31)

#31 2007-12-05 12:57:38

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

heheheh... Enter the chosen one. Cool!
  Looks like the were/vamp battle turned out to be a draw, but at least the vampire spirit was not released. Personally, I like that outcome, since I like werewolves over vampires exponentially.
  Again, the soliloquy you use for Grey is very enticing. I also liked the description of the wind's comfort.

And no, I'm not going to make some remark about the newly completed creature going club hopping in light of his chosen name.
  Aw, crap. I just did. Sorry about that.

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#32 2007-12-12 00:14:03

WritingWulf

As soon as the two beings collided the eclipse, that had only been there in Grey's eyes, was complete. The two were held in mid air for half a second that lasted a life time. Grey could feel it all, the sheer raw power that flowed in his very soul, but that wasnt what he noticed first. Grey felt something else first, he didnt feel the winds blowing and embrasing him or the dampness of the air cling to him to hold him, oh no, he was the wind that now blew around him like a twister, he was now the damp, thick, air that now was more pure then ever as it was rushed into Grey's lungs. He was now alive, for the first time in his life he was alive. Grey held in the air for a just one more moment, long enough for Grey, because time had seemed to stop. Nothing moved around the earth from what Grey could see, he could move again, his body no longer held like gravity had tried to implode him. Grey felt his soul..like as if it were a physical part of him, it was beating, throbing. Grey looked down to see his body, his limbs were all changing, he could feel his body get lighter, the fat that had hindered him was now burning away, muscles were defining themselves and growing. But the most noticable of all this was that his skin was starting to darken and his viens were now shining silver.

As the throbing continued so did the change it rippled throught him like reality was changing as his body did, like some rules were being broken or some chains were braking. For a second it stoped and all was peacefull again. His skin was normal and in its regular pale tone, his veins no longer shown as bright as his Mother Moon, a slight disapointment rolled over Grey. Then a force inside Grey made his hands fly to his head to hold himself for it, Grey saw himself like he wasnt inside his body, floating in mid air holding his own head. Grey's vision flickered from his own body being covered with fur that was darker then the blackest night and his eyes flashing luminicent with the most piercing white that shrank into small round pupills back to his new human form. Grey noticed now what he was seeing and loved each and every part of it, like every little ripple of change was ment to happen. What Grey felt was freedom pulsing and power flow through his every being and cell of his body.

The change in his soul stoped instantly and without warning, but Grey's instant want for more and the need to seek out what was doing this to him and beg it for more was interupted by a feel in the soroundings. Grey smelt something in the air, it wasnt human. The scent had an oddnes to it, but what ever it was Grey knew it was hungry for blood. The blood lust that was crawling off him seemed to be able to be picked up by smell and the creature's evil intentions were felt through some deep secret in Grey's heart. The thing made itself known as it walked from the shadows of the parking lot and onto the road. The thing was scraping a leg against the ground like it was hurt, the overwelming smell of blood told Grey he was right. Their was only one thing on its mind, blood. The thing started to hurry in its pace toward the club. Grey noticed the thing was heading for him but also noticed the thing didnt seem to see him, a shock rippled through him. It was like Grey wasnt even there. Grey heard a voice, the voice of Ash, the girl that had plagued his mind for as long as the idea of love had.

"Hello?", She yelled,"Grey? You out here?" Grey had taken Ash to the prom in hopes of them dancing or talking but Grey had been too distracted for some reason and had come outside to think, she must be looking for him.

"Damn!" cursed Grey. She couldnt see him now, not in the state he was in. "Damn" Grey repeated "why now?".

This was all too much for Grey. Could Ash see him? What was happening? What was going on with his body? What was this thing that now was creeping toward Ash? Ash...it all didnt matter now, Ash was in trouble, thats all that mattered. A essence made itself known to Grey and spoke inside of him.

" Settle, your mate cannot see you. I have made it so nothing could see us while i tell you who you are."

A calm feeling washed over Grey's new body. For some odd reason Grey had all his trust in the being that now spoke to him.

"You are not what you used to be. You are not human, nor were you ever. I have been waiting for you for some time now Grey. Forget that name now, for that is no longer who you are. All the things that had plagued you before were your soul telling you, you were to become what you are now."

Grey responded before he even thought of it "What am i?" Grey said in what he knew, was pleading.

"You are what you were ment to be, we are what we were ment to be. I am you and you are me, we are two halves of a now complete circle of life. More will become clear to you as we go down our long journey. All i can give to you right now is your calmness you feel now. This will hold untill you can handle becoming absolutly one with me."

Grey felt all this come into him and knew it was all true, "How do i do that?" Grey asked.

"You forget your old name first of all, you are Rave, we are Rave. When you know this in your heart that you can handle it, it will happen. Now, your mate is not going to fair well against that Vampire if you dont do something, go save her, for she is the thing that will lead us to our final destination. She is our love and our mate, you can feel it, even before i came into you you saw it."

This was all true and none of it could be other wise Grey knew. Grey looked at the thing called a Vampire that now crawled toward the unknowing Ash and felt a sudden fullnes. He was now material again and back in his more humanlike form. Grey also noticed that his body was as before observed, his muscles had grown strong, his body was now lean and fit enough to run for leagues without a sweat. This was his new body, he would become what he always felt he needed to be, free and in love.

Last edited by WritingWolf (2007-12-12 12:34:23)

#33 2007-12-12 12:11:29

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Very interesting, WritingWolf.
  Your merger of the two beings culminates in a transformation sequence? That's rather unique. The merger/transformation had enthralling visualizations. There was certainly a lot going on, and it was very well described.
  To my embarrassment, I think I got a little lost in the sequence of events. Is Grey(Rave) in a position where anyone else can see this transformation taking place?  Can Ash see what's happening to him?

From a technical standpoint, I appreciate your breaking up the segment by starting new lines, creating paragraphs. I might make the following suggestion:
Along with having the paragraphs above, you may wish to start new lines whenever the speaking role changes - for example, when the spirit says "You are not what you used to be", make that the beginning of a new line. Then, when Grey answers "What am I?", that would be the start of a new line, and then when the Spirit replies "You are what you were meant to be" would also start a new line. Of course, any focus or action on the speaking character would be included in the small paragraph created by the new line.
  Great examples of this technique can be found in Niktoma's New story without a name, also in Punxnotdead's  Werewolf in the Shadows. LoupGarouAngel has a story called Oh Brother Wolf Where Art Thou? that has excellent examples of this technique as the two brothers converse.
  This technique can make your segments look like every line is starting a new paragraph, but it greatly helps your audience follow the events and the conversations with ease.
  Again, it's just a suggestion from a technical standpoint. The story is very enticing, and captivates your audience with it's refreshingly different plot. Well, done!

#34 2007-12-12 12:35:46

WritingWulf

better Grayle? i know i looked at it as soon as you said it and reread it and..ugh..you were right. Thx so much for that grayle, my overlooking of the technecal stuff totally is my downfall! anyway Anyone who spots that kind of stuff...Tell me!!!

#35 2007-12-12 13:25:57

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Very nice, WritingWolf! Much easier to follow. Thank you very much!

#36 2007-12-13 14:15:33

LuminusPup

Hum...I really like this bro!

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I built my own world to escape.

--Evanescence

#37 2007-12-13 20:22:32

WritingWulf

Grey glared at the Vampire with eyes now totally grey, the collor of his eyes was now the color of the most cloudy days right before the storm, and that was ironic for what was to come. Grey gave a quick glance to Ash, who was still looking for Grey and with a confused sigh she started to walk back into the club when the Vampire spoke from just twenty feet away.

"Girl" it said with the voice of a gentleman. "Come to me my darling."

Ash stoped in her tracks and looked at the cold being that now beckened for her and so did Grey surprized by the difference in his composture and his voice. But what Greys eyes saw was a tall, pale, figure who was wearing torn denim jeans and a black polo shirt that was in pieces, the creature somehow through all his mess, looked like the gentleman he sounded like. His composture was straight and he was shure that Ash couldnt see that the glossy white hand he called out to her with was slightly shivering with bloodlust.

Grey had enough, Grey found himself next to the Vampire in seconds with its hand twisted almost to the point of breaking.

"Back of bub" said Grey "Shes already got a dancing partner!" Grey managed to say as he threw the confused Vampire down to the ground.

"G...Grey?" asked Ash in confusion at what was happening.

"Its allright Ash" Grey soothed "Ill be there in a sec."

Grey looked back to where the Vamp was and saw only pavement. "What?" Grey thought. Grey felt a slight tap on his right shoulder and heard Ash yell "Watch out Grey!" As Grey turned to his right he felt a cold icy hand clasp around his throat.

"And what" said the vampire in a mocking tone "makes you think you can hit me and walk away alive?"

As he said this his two teeth that were espeacially sharp turned into fangs. Grey was ready, he had fought kids bigger then him almost every day of his life thanks to his temper and wasnt going to back down to some pale faced vampire thing. Grey's hand flew to intercept the throat of the vamp as his head decended to Grey's. Grey pulled the pasty vamp close so that he could hear Grey's whisper in his ear.

"I dont like to be touched"

Was all Grey said as his other hand grabbed the vamp's hand that was locked on Grey's throat, it came off without any trouble on Grey's part. What to do next was all in Grey's head as every thing flashed though his eyes and the music from the club crept into Grey's ears.

"Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me"

The song rang deep in Grey's soul as he was silently driven insane by the chorus of his heart put into rythm. Grey opened up his eyes to look upon the vampire, this pitifull excuse for a being that didnt desirve the life he had. Rage surounded Grey, became Grey, this thing didnt desirve the life, the immortal life Grey somehow knew he had. The vamp instantly tried to fight back but Grey, driven by the music and rage he now felt, swung aroun while still holding firm, kicked the legs out from under him.

"Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You f***** get up
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"

Grey lifted up his shaking fist with rage that penatrated his mind, soul, and now body. His eyes now had a slight shadow in the whites that boar down upon the vamp with hate and insanity, both mixing and coaxing him to throw his fists into a frenzy that would leave the creature before him in pieces.

The first punch came fast and hard, then the second, and then a third, then Grey lost track to how many he flung at the living creature under him.

"I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me
(Will you give in to me?)"

Grey felt all ties to the world snap and brake all at once. His rage filled him to ummeasuralbe amount. The vamp now stared up at Grey with eyes filled with confusion and fear. Grey felt his arm go erect and straight toward where the vamps heart would be. This action didnt make any sence to him untill his and the vamps eyes met at the claws that now sprouted where his fingers had once sported nails. Grey looked into the vamp's eyes and grined a wonderfull grin that was all that was keeping him from laughing at the fear he could smell roll of the vamp.

"Wha..what kind of beast are you?!" he whispered in a hushed voice.

"Im the kind where they dont say how many died before they caught him" Grey laughed almost hysterically.

Grey's hand was about to penetrate the vamp's heart when he heard Ash's muffled cry that was filled with tears.

"Grey!" she yelled through her hands she held her face with "Grey! What is happening?!?! What is that and ....what happened to you?"

"Ash..." he called out to her. Grey noticed what he was doing and hated it...hated..himself? "Damn! Grey yelled into the air as it turned into a howl that rang along with the music.

"Ooh ah ah ah ah!
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
You f***** get up
Mad-ness has now come over me"

Grey's back exploded, it was the old pain only ten times worse then ever. His soul he could feel again but this time it was different and it...hurt. Every thing felt like it wanted to implode, explode, and combust all at once. The pain was unbearable....

Something stired in Grey that felt familiar.

"Nothing is unbearable!" Grey spat at the sky with his head held to the sky.

Grey held his head and stumbled to the ground. The pain started to increase and destroy him, it was eating him it felt like. Grey felt the wolf that had become part of him stir and release him of his heavy chains that held him to his pain.

"You have done well, we have done well" said the spirit that now lived inside him, was him.

Grey picked himself up from the pavement slowly and looked around for the vamp. He was nowhere to be seen, and neither was Ash.

Last edited by WritingWolf (2007-12-17 21:34:18)

#38 2007-12-13 22:28:21

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Very nice!
I like how you incorporated the song lyrics as a contrast to the action. I tried something like that once, and it failed miserably, so I really appreciate that you could make it work. Grey's taunting of the vamp was a nice touch as he became acquainted with his new capabilities.
  Keep it coming!

#39 2007-12-14 17:35:12

WritingWulf

ok i edited the story a little i know i said i wouldnt but i think itle make a little more sence now. i edited the part where the wolf spirit appears and my last entry. just thought yall might want to know! and again im sorry for the inconvenience but i think the story will make just a lil more sence now.

#40 2007-12-14 21:28:45

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Actually, it does seem to flow better now. Nice modification!

#41 2007-12-16 08:44:35

AesirWolf
The Pizza Werewolf

Hey WritingWolf... when are you going to post another segment? Is the story finished or sumthin? By the way, great story! big_smile
*howls*

"The power of goddess Freyja and god Freyr rests in my paws..."

"Want some pizza? Let me make them for you!"

#42 2007-12-16 10:04:46

WritingWulf

AesirWolf wrote:

Hey WritingWolf... when are you going to post another segment? Is the story finished or sumthin? By the way, great story! big_smile
*howls*

ill have more comin, im just trying to order everything out right now but ill have more hopefully soon. Thx AesirWolf!

#43 2007-12-16 10:22:57

AesirWolf
The Pizza Werewolf

WritingWolf wrote:

AesirWolf wrote:

*howls*

ill have more comin, im just trying to order everything out right now but ill have more hopefully soon. Thx AesirWolf!

Oh, good! I thought it ended... Phew! Hahaha... Well, keep up the good work, WritingWolf! big_smile

#44 2007-12-16 15:14:32

LuminusPup

Haha, told you that song fit!! Good job.

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I built my own world to escape.

--Evanescence

#45 2007-12-21 23:15:55

WritingWulf

Grey was a new man...no...something but he was a new whatever he was now. It was like he could still feel the restrictions of his pain, but just a small shadow to what they were, what he was feeling he knew was just the body tingling because it was used to the heavy chains that had confined his soul. Grey stood up faster then he had wanted to attempt. The action startled Grey but not as much as the fact a smell that filled his nostrils and made his hair stand on end. It was horrible, like he had been surrounded by the most vile thing that could be found then had his nose rubbed in it. Grey coughed loudly and uncontrollably at the smell, while doing this, Grey had accidentally looked to where the vampire had been again. The stench seemed to come from there, it was where the vampire had been the longest. Something clicked inside Grey's mind, it was the vampire's scent! A smile crept across Grey's face, he now could find the being who had taken Ash and...do away with him. Grey started at a chuckle then a hysterical laugh.

Grey's laugh subsided into a chuckle and uttered, "I have you" Grey laughed in a sing song way that would have made a dead man's blood chill....

Grey brought up his nose to the sky and tried to pick out smells. Every thing was so amazingly easy to smell, every thing wanted to be noticed all at once by being smelt. Grey silently concentrated and crouched onto the spot where the vamp had laid. It took Grey less then a second to find the horrible smell, it was leading to the forest over the street. Grey stood up from his position slowly, like a predator on the prowl. Grey thought how his face must look with the grin he was giving, his face being so lean and strong now, the muscles pulsed when he moved, he could feel the power course fluently, all in harmonious pieces. Grey envisioned himself running through the forest for eternity and never stopping, the wind filling his soul as he could feel all the scents enter his nostrils and complete him with the essence of the forest.

The smell was very easy to catch, it almost became a obsession now. Grey stopped dead. With a small jerky movement, Grey smelt the air and picked out Ash's scent he had known all along but never noticed. He had taken her, she had not run off by herself, he had taken her...his ...mate. Grey was running again, his calf muscles flowed and breathed as he leaped over logs and mounds in small bounds. He could already feel his fist..no..his...nails, no that didn't fit, his....claws. Yes, that had a ring to it, his claws cutting, his...teeth..no..fangs..ah...his fangs piercing the flesh. He could feel all these wants coming at him at once but were stopped without effort by one other want. The want to see Ash again, touch, listen, know she was with him. This, and this alone, pushed him now, he could feel her inside him..somehow...they had only just went out but they had both played with the idea for a long time...very long. He knew she felt something for him..and he...could feel..only ..her. This all confused him because he had never cared for someone...not like this. Why was he able to now go through the forest like it was a breeze? Why did it feel like he would never stop moving until the vamp was in pieces and Ash was in his arms? All these questions didn't matter as he heard something crack loudly like a gunshot for Grey, his ear had almost picked it up before the sound had even occurred. Grey swirled around, snarling just like he had that one night, in that one alley, where that one white wolf that had chased him. The same growl set, the same snarl, and one more thing was the same....

Last edited by WritingWolf (2007-12-27 14:43:52)

#46 2007-12-21 23:16:40

WritingWulf

Wow that took too long to write! Sorry that took way too long! Ill have more later.

#47 2007-12-28 04:55:23

AesirWolf
The Pizza Werewolf

Yay! New segment! I like this part! Keep it up, Writing!

#48 2007-12-29 01:38:19

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

The hunt begins... nice...

It will be interesting to find out what happens from here.

#49 2008-01-04 00:28:38

WritingWulf

Grey whirled to meet the same white wolf that had chased him down that alley that one late night. Everything froze, a wind blew by Grey and the smell of leaves and trees filled him. The wolf just sat there, staring at Grey. Grey couldn't help it, his eyes were new, he could see everything, the wolf's coat was beautiful, pure white. The wolfs eyes sparkled gold. The Wolf slowly got up and just looked at Grey. Grey tensed up, he instantly thought he had to be ready for battle..but thats not what he felt. He felt the wolf was...a friend. The wolf nodded as if confirming something then, while slowly walking toward Grey, the wolf shifted into the shape of a human.

"It is about time you realized I am here for you, Rave, or are you still Grey?" The voice was smooth, calming, almost like a gentle touch.

The woman who stood before him was beautifully pale, her skin was almost a silver against the moons shine. Her eyes still held the wonderful glow of gold. The woman was naked, but in a way that seemed to be her way. Grey was jealous at this freedom, he wanted to feel all of nature like he knew she did.

"I am ...."He had to think for a second, "Grey, i think, I'm not quite sure what this is all about yet. But I'm in a rush now...my mate"

Was all he could say before the woman put her figure tips to his lips that seemed to calm his whole body.

"I know, she is in danger. But i must tell you something before you go that will help you down the road."

The girl came closer to Grey and leaned in, her breath was ice against Grey's skin as she pulled his head gently down. He felt her kiss on his forehead, then, it felt like a cold liquid had spread across his face, he felt his hair bristle, his muscle's relax even more. But something inside him was angered by this. He had a mate..and it wasn't her. Looking up he tried to utter a complaint.

"Look, I.." Was what he said before she interrupted him.

"That was a present, it had no impurity in its intentions if that will ease your soul. But...next time you look at yourself..you will know."

The woman laughed with the voice that carried like a flute through the forest. She turned and started off at a slow pace, and then with one leap, landed as the white wolf. Grey was so confused but yet again, he felt deep in his heart it was to be. He was starting to get used to this feeling, it calmed him. The forest around him was starting to get dark, an owl made a noise that spoke to Grey's heart. Grey knew he had to go...

Grey shot off in the direction of Ash's scent, he had to know...she had to be OK. Grey's scalp started to tingle. He fought the urge to scratch and found the ability in his worry of Ash.

(sorry it took that long for that much yall, but ill enter in more soon hopefully.)

Last edited by WritingWolf (2008-01-08 08:29:53)

#50 2008-01-04 04:55:48

AesirWolf
The Pizza Werewolf

Excellent work! Can't wait for the new segment!

Board footer