The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1151 2009-05-18 21:58:55

wolfsongx

Re: Punxnotdead art

Sweet!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#1152 2009-05-18 23:46:07

punxnotdead

Here he is! *(Used a reference picture from someone on DA (photograph) )

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/punxnotdeadanarchy/Mexican_Wolf_by_punxnotdead309.jpg

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1153 2009-05-18 23:49:44

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

yikes Speechless...

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#1154 2009-05-18 23:50:26

White Wolf
Website

un... unbelievable

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#1155 2009-05-19 00:04:12

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

I love the eyes.  Excuse me..... I think I just drooled on my computer for holding my Jaw open for so long.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#1156 2009-05-19 10:58:06

Cyberwatt

Wow, Punx! Nice job.  The fur pattern strikes me the most as it looks very complex and realistic.  Glad you took the time to make the details for this.

#1157 2009-05-19 22:35:33

TSDX WERENIMAL HUNTER
P.h.e.o.e.n.e.x Operative

Beutimus!

All Ur Base R Belong 2 Us come quietly and your eyebrows will not be burned off....that would not be pleasant would it?

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! (For real this time) With 30% more TS 30% more DX 60% more weapons and 99% more evilness and destruction!!

#1158 2009-05-19 22:39:59

White Wolf
Website

Hey TSDX, long time no see!

#1159 2009-05-20 08:55:20

wolfsongx

punxnotdead wrote:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/ … ead309.jpg

Lovely!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#1160 2009-05-20 14:40:12

punxnotdead

Thank you guys so very much. You've definately made my day smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1161 2009-05-20 14:56:05

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

wow....thats amazing!!

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#1162 2009-05-20 15:42:42

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

punxnotdead wrote:

Finished last night...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/ … ndCats.jpg

punxnotdead wrote:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/ … ead309.jpg

you are SO AWESOME at drawing in my opinion so i pats you on the back *Pats punx on the back*

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#1163 2009-05-20 21:21:49

punxnotdead

Awe, thanks so much, Fenrik! *Hugs* smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1164 2009-05-21 15:54:47

Poncho
Stole your Duvet
Website

what the heck!!!!!!!! PunXy!!!!!!! buh...guh...geeb...meep

How? how do you keep churning these amazing works of yours out at such a pace? thats......amazing. I actually need a new word because thats beyond amazing. its.........its totally PonXo. Which means its a combination of you and me making it the most awesomo pic ever. Its like you captured to glory that is poncho, turned it into a wolf then put it on paper. Now I know a few things about creating reality big_smile and dagnabit PunXy im pretty sure you keep breaking the boundaries of them.

Nicely done PunXy big much kudos to you

you warm my insides, in a good and purer way as is allowed.

"Some thoughts are less when spoken and some spoken words are less than the thought used behind it." Poncho 2009

#1165 2009-05-21 21:29:42

punxnotdead

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile
You just made my night three times over. You are just so sweet, Poncho smile And just for that, I'll draw YOU a picture of your choice. Because, yes, I like you that much.
Anything you want.
*Hugs*

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1166 2009-05-22 04:02:42

BlueEyesWolf

punxnotdead wrote:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/punxnotdeadanarchy/Mexican_Wolf_by_punxnotdead309.jpg

Wowsers !!! That's so darn good, Punx !!!

#1167 2009-05-22 22:36:09

punxnotdead

Why thank you kindly, Blue smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1168 2009-05-26 04:03:43

Poncho
Stole your Duvet
Website

punxnotdead wrote:

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile
You just made my night three times over. You are just so sweet, Poncho smile And just for that, I'll draw YOU a picture of your choice. Because, yes, I like you that much.
Anything you want.
*Hugs*

ut oh, Choices!! Decisions!!  um............anything?

"Some thoughts are less when spoken and some spoken words are less than the thought used behind it." Poncho 2009

#1169 2009-05-26 05:08:43

BlueEyesWolf

As long as it's PG-13 of course.

#1170 2009-05-26 21:48:42

punxnotdead

Poncho wrote:

punxnotdead wrote:

Anything you want.
*Hugs*

Yeeeeppppp smile ANYTHING wink (Ignore Blue tongue )

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#1171 2009-05-27 07:34:10

Poncho
Stole your Duvet
Website

punxnotdead wrote:

Poncho wrote:

punxnotdead wrote:

Anything you want.
*Hugs*

Yeeeeppppp smile ANYTHING wink (Ignore Blue tongue )

Now I cant think of anythingbut norty thoughts

Dammit Blue

I didnt even have my mind in the gutter and now it wont get out.

Saucy PunXy wink

nice

but yet im still no closer to a decision

Hmmmm

PunXy you might just have to do a pic for me of whatever you want so I dont get booted smile hahaha and say that its just for me.

silly old blue tongue hmm I'll keep thinking after I take bleach to my brain.

#1172 2009-05-28 04:24:46

BlueEyesWolf

punxnotdead wrote:

(Ignore Blue tongue )

*Makes multiple clones of myself all over the Cafe*

All of me:"Ignore me?? Not a chance!!!"

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#1173 2009-05-28 04:32:49

BlueEyesWolf

Poncho wrote:

Dammit Blue

Ah ah ah ah Language, Poncho !

Poncho wrote:

Saucy PunXy wink

nice

Hmmmm

PunXy you might just have to do a pic for me of whatever you want so I dont get booted smile hahaha and say that its just for me.

I think you need much more then that...

*Opens up Poncho's brain and removes all questionable materials. Closes it afterward.*

Well, it took 90% of your brain but now it's really PG-13 for sure. wink

#1174 2009-05-28 10:23:33

wolfsongx

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

Poncho wrote:

Dammit Blue

Ah ah ah ah Language, Poncho !

Poncho wrote:

Saucy PunXy wink

nice

Hmmmm

I think you need much more then that...

*Opens up Poncho's brain and removes all questionable materials. Closes it afterward.*

Well, it took 90% of your brain but now it's really PG-13 for sure. wink

lol  Maybe, maybe not.  wink

#1175 2009-05-28 10:24:21

wolfsongx

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

punxnotdead wrote:

(Ignore Blue tongue )

*Makes multiple clones of myself all over the Cafe*

All of me:"Ignore me?? Not a chance!!!"

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

*squeals in delight and hugs each clone of Blue*  big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Board footer