smile

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#452 2008-03-29 13:34:45

Fuzzball
Website

Re: Werewolves, please read

teenlycan wrote:

I'm the same way about my friends too, they also said I was wolflike I smiled at that.

You showed them all your lovely sharp teeth?

We are all animals, my lady.  Most are to afraid to see it!
Darkness, from Legend

#453 2008-03-29 17:54:23

teenlycan
Website

Lol yeah all of them had the O_o expression on their face.

Last edited by teenlycan (2008-04-01 20:14:57)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg31 … ckWolf.jpg Me as a Wolf...

Nothing draws me more to something than a full moon.

#454 2008-03-30 13:20:27

Nightchild

Hahaha who woudln't??? lol

I have a tooth-brace that is stuck in my mouth...that sux...but i'll just have it for like two months now...

prayers burn...BURN BLACK!!! and it's all there inside of you, it's deadly dark cold...
- Deathstars(Blitzkrieg)

#455 2008-04-14 07:34:49

SilverFang

I think it is what you eat that shapes your teeth, I mean my sister hates most meats and she has perfectly streight teeth, me on the other hand, I love meat, can't get enough of it and my teeth are very sharp and are like those of a....O....I don't know, lets say, A WEREWOLF Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa! It's a nightmere when I bite my tounge thou. Wot douse every one else think of my theory?

Every man dies, not every man truly lives. - William Wallace.

#456 2008-04-14 13:04:08

BiG-BaD-WolF

born a wolf and ill die a wolf, wouldnt want it any other way. i am also very  protective of my family and friends.

#457 2008-04-15 23:05:26

werer
Sniffer
Website

I must show no signs of being a Werewolf, or even a Therian, or whatever is the word, I'm always confused most of the time, i'm not particularly aggressive, in fact i don't show most of those emotions, i'm pretty down on the social side, and i'd rather use words than force. What could that mean?

And for the teeth, yup, i love meat, i have sharp teeth

There's a method to my madness, and a madness to my method.
When you feel your skin startin' to itch, and your senses start to reel, it's werewolf time!
*Sniff sniff* I smell art! big_smile

#458 2008-04-16 05:55:39

SilverFang

werer wrote:

and i'd rather use words than force.

That means your a pretty decant person. You minght be human, but your by no means disadvantaged.

#459 2008-04-16 06:12:02

werer
Sniffer
Website

What I'd do to get more confidence, i guess i like Werewolves because it seems to be what i aim for, and yet, i've tried for 10 years and no success as yet, still timid as ever.  But is it a happy feeling to be confident, i don't know, I feel like i'm just a wobbly mess most of the time from fear of getting things wrong, getting things messed up, screwing up or some other major dilemma. And when facing Irrational people, i'm at a loss because, well, i don't have any other means of conveying my message other than words, and sometimes emotion.

Last edited by werer (2008-04-16 06:16:06)

When you feel your skin startin' to itch, and your senses start to reel, it's werewolf time!

#460 2008-04-16 06:44:17

SilverFang

Well I'm always very confident, but I din't used to be. For five years at secondary school I got bullied........a lot. Most of the time it wasn't phisical it was verbal but that lead to be emotional and that crushed my confidence, but I learnd it's not what other people think, it's what you think that counts. However thats just my story, their is no magik potion that can make you confident, I don't think, maybe beer, hmmmmmmmm I wonder. Anyway yes being confident is a happy feeling and if your confident in yourself other people will see it.

Last edited by SilverFang (2008-04-16 08:26:43)

#461 2008-04-16 06:52:47

werer
Sniffer
Website

Hmm, you and I aren't so different, apart from the latter, I hate anything alcohol, it's just distasteful to me, and I was bullied in Primary. I would be interesting to get some irrational thought every now and then, my life feels like it's been planned from the start, it's all to do with how I think. I don't think there is a limit to what that applies to though.

Last edited by werer (2008-04-16 06:54:18)

#462 2008-04-16 08:36:01

SilverFang

What do you mean your life feels like it's been planned from the start? I think that the bullying was good for me, I think it made me a more decent guy. Wot bout you?

#463 2008-04-16 17:03:06

werer
Sniffer
Website

It really hurt me, and i had bullying while i was still young, i was very young when starting school, i skipped a couple of grades, and i was bullied from the start of entry into school (grade 2, i skipped grade 1) i learnt that bullying is always there and i had to cope with it, i didn't do very well, and my face has this kind of scowl on whenever i relax, it's a killer when i want to pass a certain emotion, as everybody misreads me.

#464 2008-04-16 22:36:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

Werer, keep in mind that this is not a Werewolf site - it's a site for Werewolf fans. A lot of these folks are having fun role playing werewolves - and I have no idea which is which except for a few people I've gotten to know off-line. I would suggest, though, if you want to know about real-life Werewolves, go to a Werewolf site to find out (like Werelist) and keep this site for a place to meet with the friends you make here and talk about fictional werewolves (which is it's purpose, anyway).

#465 2008-04-16 22:55:26

werer
Sniffer
Website

I was serously wondering that, i'm glad someone pointed it out to me, i'll get used to this roleplaying, i'll just need a bit of time.

#466 2008-04-16 23:21:22

Howlitzer
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Werer, keep in mind that this is not a Werewolf site - it's a site for Werewolf fans. A lot of these folks are having fun role playing werewolves - and I have no idea which is which except for a few people I've gotten to know off-line. I would suggest, though, if you want to know about real-life Werewolves, go to a Werewolf site to find out (like Werelist) and keep this site for a place to meet with the friends you make here and talk about fictional werewolves (which is it's purpose, anyway).

I'm glad to see someone else noticing this.

I myself have noticed an increasing number of people pretending to be real werewolves throughout the forums, and it more often than not creates problems and confusion in the more serious threads.

Not to mention if said person starts ridiculing the people trying to have a SERIOUS discussion, and throws around weird, obviously invented mumbo-jumbo as if they're a real werewolf and are "all knowing" about the issue....that's just damn annoying.

Personally I think there should be some clarification made to new members that this is not an RPG website, and to keep roleplaying in the RPG sections....and not in the serious threads.

And a bit more cracking down on people who are obviously just screwing around.

Last edited by Howlitzer (2008-04-16 23:25:03)

#467 2008-04-16 23:31:14

WolfMontana

Granted, the roleplaying kinda spreads all over the place wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#468 2008-04-16 23:35:33

werer
Sniffer
Website

would it be notified in the newcomer threads?

#469 2008-04-16 23:52:57

Howlitzer
Website

WolfMontana wrote:

Granted, the roleplaying kinda spreads all over the place wink

yeah, but there's fun roleplaying...

and then there's annoying roleplaying that interferes with everything else.

then there's just plain annoying.

Given, these things are separate, but when problems arise they need to be addressed.

Then there's the fact that my wisdom teeth are coming in, I want to chew on something really bad, and I've been grumpy as hell all day. It's making me think just a *little* more clearly. O.o

but whatever.....

Last edited by Howlitzer (2008-04-16 23:55:02)

#470 2008-04-17 00:05:24

werer
Sniffer
Website

ugh,  mine are coming through already, i have one that's still coming through, then there's another comng through, i understand how you feel.

#471 2008-04-17 01:19:29

WolfVanZandt
Website

Well, the main thing to understand is that this is a fan site. Once that's granted, role playing is the norm and it doesn't have to be explicitly stated. That's simply what the site's for. I'm a Werewolf and I realize that a lot of Werewolves come to sites like this for entertainment purposes. In fact, the original Werewolf site started out as a fan site - AHWW was originally intended to be what this site is. But, then, as there are so many actual Therian sites around now, it would be a shame to hijack this site for our own purposes.

Of course, any site you visit, it's a good idea to read the terms of use and lurk for a while just to get a feeling for the site before becoming very outspoken. That will usually make it pretty obvious what the purpose of a site is. One way that The Werelist discourages roleplaying is by requiring new users to read the terms of use. If they still don't get the message, the regulars can get pretty snappy. There are other Therian sites that get downright nasty.

If people are trying to carry on serious conversations about Therianthropy, users that can't get a grasp of the idea that people around them aren't roleplaying can really throw a monkeywrench into the dialog. Over the Internet, it's sometimes hard to tell who's playing and who's for real.

#472 2008-04-17 06:37:49

Howlitzer
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

If people are trying to carry on serious conversations about Therianthropy, users that can't get a grasp of the idea that people around them aren't roleplaying can really throw a monkeywrench into the dialog. Over the Internet, it's sometimes hard to tell who's playing and who's for real.

Exactly what I'm talking about...

well it wouldn't have to be about thrianthropy, just serious conversations in general. There should be some clearly defined ways of telling people when it's a serious conversation, and when it's a roleplaying thread.

perhaps a sticky on some of the forums saying something on the order of "people in this section are generally NOT roleplaying, respect all serious conversations."

There already IS a roleplaying section to this site for that very reason I'd assume.

Last edited by Howlitzer (2008-04-17 06:44:05)

#473 2008-04-17 10:53:18

SilverFang

Well it's good to have a big imagination.

#474 2008-04-17 10:54:28

SilverFang

Live and let Live, thats what I say.

#475 2008-04-17 14:33:33

MadMae
Website

Bitten

Rock-A-Bye....Mae

Board footer