The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-08 23:12:32

silverling
Website

my dreams and poetry

i would rather not be writing this. however i was told that i needed to.

the dream starts with me waking up, or awakening to the fact that i am in a shop front cafe, during a day of darkness. i seem to be traveling with who seems to be a friend on mine as we take refuge in the strange shop.
The front part being make of mostly purples. and the back part of the shop being a dressing room like place. I'm talking to the guy and i pick up a huge candle, and we both head for the back part of the shop. once there we light the candle, (has 3 wicks) and sit and chat a bit more. i don't really catch the conversation. but something about leaving the candle up front bothers me. Is going to be okay? and not give us away? at this point i start to look at a bit of clothing, pants, and they seems to be a mans. i put it on, but the pants are so huge i have to use a belt..

from here it shifts to the guy being gone and several new people sitting around a table, I'm the only one moving about. i warn the other that there is a were-wolf coming and they a laugh, the biggest man there says that it's nothing and that it probably just a bit hungry, and that all of us together could take it. I'd rather not try, as i have seen so many die from the were-wolves. i couch down, to an almost fetal pose. and try not to be seen. she sees me anyways and i can tell it's not the others she's after, she is a high ranking Were. and is after only me. the biggest guy there speaks aloud taunting her through the glass. she walks through the glass, (the glass never breaking), and the leader of our group starts talking to me about a certain syrim.
"Crystal, Pay attention! you need to know this!" he says.
hydra chlor-somthing, but i know it is an acid of some sort because of the way i "see" it makes their skin melt. she hisses but doesn't back away. i start to move away from the others, looking at the knives on the table they are sitting around. knowing that she could kill them easily, as i inch around that table she keeps a close eye on me, the whole time we are talking in mindspeak.
"come with me, he wants you" she says
"no, i don't want to"  (me)
"come with me or i kill them" (her)
"you've killed enough people" (me)
"then come with me to see him, to take your place, or i will kill them one by one, and slowly"(her)
"i'll go, but promise me that they will be left alone" (me)
" i can't garentte that" (her)
"then promise that you will do what you can" (me)
she looks away, "i'll do what i can"
"PROMISE ME, or i won't go, i'll kill myself here and now."
"i promise"
at this point we start to leave and i wake up. startled and afraid that there are werewolves right outside my door, ready to come through the glass and kill everyone in the house around me.
i get up and lock all doors and windows, barring the door to my room, and hiding in the closet. covered in dirty clothes hoping that even if they get in the house and in the closet, they won't smell me.

Last edited by silverling (2008-02-08 23:21:15)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~~Marianne Williamson~~

#2 2008-02-08 23:21:28

WritingWulf

Re: my dreams and poetry

Wow, you know your dream is a little familiar with how you wake up. I used to go through extreme measures depending the dream.

#3 2008-02-08 23:23:00

silverling
Website

WritingWolf wrote:

Wow, you know your dream is a little familiar with how you wake up. I used to go through extreme measures depending the dream.

i've had this dream for so long now, over two years, that now i find someone to curl up to. it doesn't matter who. because i know the wolves won't come. at least not yet.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~~Marianne Williamson~~

#4 2008-02-08 23:28:37

WritingWulf

If they do ill show em whose wolf

#5 2008-02-08 23:45:10

silverling
Website

if you could find me..

#6 2008-02-13 08:09:39

silverling
Website

i wrote this a while ago, and while there are no werewolf references it still stays close to my heart.

i Shouldn't...

I shouldn't love him anymore.
I though those feelings were gone.
I shouldn't care about the woman he wants.
But i just want to hold him.
I want him, as I have wanted him.
but I've moved on.
Why this pain?
and doesn't he still see that i love him?
even if i thought i was over him?
even though i love the one I'm with now?
it's because in another life, he cherished me
it's because then he knew who i was.
then, i was his queen
back then he had fallen over me.
back then he fell for me.
he swore he would come to this plane for me
he would come to find me.
to rescue me.
he did his job, but this time i fell,
and i now know what i did to his heart,
for without knowing , he is doing it to mine.

#7 2008-02-13 09:19:42

WritingWulf

That was extravagent hun

#8 2008-02-13 11:31:22

wolfsongx

Silver that was beautiful.

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#9 2008-02-14 03:05:18

silverling
Website

thank you guys, lol writing you know who this was posted about...(roomie)

#10 2008-02-14 03:10:17

silverling
Website

this one was written toady, for a man i know that loves me with all his heart, but Fate (that dame!) made it so that we can't be together, and it hurts soo much.  his name is Brandon, and he's 21, but going to jail, for a crim he didn't commit, and he refuses to let me wait for him...Sil

Because........

i love him because he touched me,
when i wanted to be touched.
without his knowing....

i love him for his smile,
the dork-ish-ly goofy smile,
just when i needed to be cheered up....

i love him for his laugh,
that goofy laugh,
that might get on some people's nerves,
but i still loved his laugh.

i loved him for that look in his eyes,
that made me melt inside,
like he was looking into my soul
with those dark brown eyes

i loved those nights,
where we became one,
hearts, souls, bodies,
all became one.
and for just a second,
i could see myself through his eyes

i could see how much he loved me.
i just wish fate would let us have more time
i love him so
and forever will.

Last edited by silverling (2008-02-14 03:14:59)

#11 2008-02-14 05:59:35

wolfsongx

Lovely, simply lovely.

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#12 2008-02-15 06:40:29

silverling
Website

wolfsong -smiles- i bet you'd say that to just about everything i write.

#13 2008-02-15 06:41:06

silverling
Website

I was once told a story, of how it all began.

one of theses three sides,
The God
The Goddess
and The Void

The God who created the souls
The Goddess who is more or less a wild card,
and the void, who is all evil, even contaminating Satan himself.

God, Goddess and the Void all created their servants,

God his angels
Goddess her Fae
the void it's own (i don't know the name)

God was happy with the angels for a while, but after having them for so long, they became like like tin
soldiers, boring because they could not make their own decisions, and do them.
so god wanted companions more like himself, able to choose and act on their own decisions. so he
created man. so he created the Guff of souls. containing all souls ever to be born.
the goddess felt that it was a waste. giving creatures the ability to choose their own fate.
and the void Hated the idea, because having infinite potential as humans do infringes on the infinity that it lays claim too. the goddess tried to be sneaky and created Lilith as a gift to be a mate to man, but her children would
lose their free will and that infinite potential. god figured that out and banished Lilith then created eve.
the void tried to undo man by corrupting and destroying all the unborn souls
the void created the tree with the forbidden fruit for that purpose. and used Satan to trick eve and thus Adam to eating it. well when Adam ate the fruit he was cursed, and the corruption would spread to all his dependents, thus the souls in the guff. it got as far as about 144,000 souls and was stopped from spreading further. because we were well, ejected from the guff. and the void soul (the corrupting factor) ripped away.when the souls were corrupted the pure souls were contaminated with a shard of darkness, and the dark souls with a shard of light.
we humans together created the hold spirit. the holy spirit is really the combined potential of all of man kind. it's also the collective of human will. the holy spirit is the collective of the human spirit.thats why those that can tap into the holy spirit can perform miracles. like healing, tongues, etc.
it's the basis of true magik.

#14 2008-02-15 06:54:00

silverling
Website

now personally i say that we have 144000 different magical races. this includes the werewolf. i almost believe that when a dark soul was broken and a light soul was broken their shards switched. that pair created the first werewolf couple, and we are cursed to look and fit in more with humans. but because we all have His light in us, we all received free will,  and we are able to choose what we do with our lives, whether hunt humans, or not. but I'm sure that there are many races that are not so kind as many of us are to humans. I personally know of vampires, Real vampires, that hate having to feast on human energy/flesh, and starve themselves often eat only when they have to.

it not a pretty sight....

but what of other races? i know of many. but not 144,000

and keep in mind, this is the ranting of a fevered. sick person.

#15 2008-02-15 10:03:34

wolfsongx

silverling wrote:

wolfsong -smiles- i bet you'd say that to just about everything i write.

If everything you write is good IMHO then yes.  smile

#16 2008-02-15 14:30:29

WritingWulf

Ranting of a sick person...or truth? *odd off tune music plays as the screen fades away*

#17 2008-02-15 14:31:41

wolfsongx

smile

#18 2008-02-16 01:37:37

silverling
Website

WritingWulf wrote:

Ranting of a sick person...or truth? *odd off tune music plays as the screen fades away*

you never know

#19 2009-04-28 01:03:05

silverling
Website

ok, so everyone know i am now permanently away from ash. and my life feel more like a story i've written than being real life. lol  i'll write it in story format here soon. just been way to busy with things as of late.

#20 2009-04-29 13:42:58

Goldie

Awwww, and i've just begun to read what you've written, please return as soon as you can. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#21 2009-04-29 22:34:04

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

.....i ponder these things...and made me believe some more things...i will ponder more..*goes off to ponder*

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#22 2009-04-29 22:46:24

clinteastwood95

hmm.....interesting stuff

#23 2009-04-29 23:24:04

silverling
Website

don't worry. i will be writing. -smiles-

#24 2009-04-30 04:14:19

silverling
Website

Okay, this is a report of the dream I've had, I've gotten more details as I have had the dream once again...

I wake up in my dream, on a day of darkness, in a store front. it looks to me to be like a old main street shop front with a huge front window (most older towns will still have this "Main Street" set up of a semi narrow road with tall shops on both sides of the road). I find myself talking to what I assume to be a friend, but he is more like another refugee that I have met/found. Even though it is daylight outside, the skys are covered with a redish cloud that seems to hang over the town if not the whole world. There is no electricity, and it is sweltering in the shop. as I look around I see clothing still on racks. The store must have been a clothing or a thrift store at one time. The guy is talking, i suppose on how he got there and what happened while he was trying to find others. I can't really hear this part, but I notice it getting darker outside, so I suggest we go into the back to find a place to settle down for the night. we had been burning a candle with three wicks for light, I guess it was something we had found in the shop. he thinks that's a good idea, as it is getting darker.  he says to leave the candle out so that other humans might know we are in the shop, and might come to join us, if there were a beacon of light. I dislike the idea, thinking that it would also draw unwanted attention to us. we start to walk to the back, to find a place to sleep for the night, feeling like staying in one place is not a good idea. we start to walk to the back when I notice on the floor a tan pair of men's cargo shorts. thinking that they could come in handy I slip then on, taking off my own cutoff jean shorts. The cargo shorts are so big on me that I have to use the belt to hold them in place. I must have been exhausted in the dream, because I didn't even take time to lay down before I was asleep.

when I become aware again in the dream the guy I was with is now gone, and I don't seem surprised at all by this in the dream. There are now several people in a new shopfront, how I got there I don't know (I guess in the dream I was used to blacking out). I am sitting on a low stool, looking at a group of people sitting around a table.  There is a woman with black below shoulder length hair and still slightly tanned skin, a set of twins, both with dish water blond hair but almost albino in skin color, and another person that I can't quite see. Then there is the leader of the group, he is roughly 6'1 muscular, with a sence of army attitude about him. They are talking about moving to a different location, the woman silent, the twins saying a few things, and the man I can't see simple observing. I didn't really care, I felt like I had been through hell and worse, these people only seeing about a quarter of what I had seen. I stand and walk a few paces before sensing something coming. Something that had a big energy about it. I had felt this energy before, this presence licking at the far reaches of what I call "edge" the distance that I can feel by intuition. shivers run down my spine as i know what will happen again in front of me. I turn and look at the others seeing what kind of weapons we have. a few daggers, a sword, and a gun with only a few bullets.
"something is coming" I warn them, crouching down to look out the window once more, knowing it does no good, they could smell us from a mile away.
"what is it?" the woman asks, reaching for her dagger, as she turns to look herself.
"I thinks it's a Were, but I can't tell yet." I already knew what is was, but the lie slipped past my lips before I could stop it.
"If it's a Were let it come, ha! we could handle a hungry Were with all of us here easily!" The army guy boasted, shifting in his chair, certain that he could take it.
"I'd rather not, once you hurt one, the rest come running depending on it's rank." I say sensing that it's already started heading our way, almost like it knows we are talking about it.
"I agree" the silent say says softly.
"We should hide!, we might be able to make it out of this if we do" one of the twins suggest.
"It's too late to hide, it would find you anyways" I say knowing that the people I was with were once again going to die. The Were turned the corner, an di saw it was the female that I had seen several times that loved to torture me, by killing people that I found/met/rescued slowly. thought thankfully I tended to black out in those instances.
"she's here"  I say simply.
"Good the b**** can come to us!" army guy says, standing up, she must have heard because she appeared at the window, snarling. he taunted her, by yelling at her to try it, he had ways of killing a lowly wannabe dog like her. she was snarling and nearly foaming at the mouth. Mentally she smiled at me, sending images of these people mangled badly and bleeding to death, army guy with his stomic open and his intestines still intact to his body pulled out and strewn around the room wrapped around that table and chairs, with him screaming for mercy to just kill him. she gets upset enough to walk through the glass, verbally telling them how they were going to die now. at the same time she sends mental messages to me
"He wants you" she says seductively, a lilt of laughter in her mind-message.
"I won't go!" I almost scream back at her, watching the image only I and she can see.
"you had better think twice! hahhahahaahah!" insane laughter from a deranged mind grates against my own mind. "the humans could get much worse than what you see"
he starts talking back to her, I can't hear most of this because I am stunned at the lingering image of their deaths still echoing in my mind.
"Crystal, Pay attention! you need to know this!" he says, shocking me back to the present. he holds up a bullet with a silvery liquid inside it's glass casing.
"hydrachloric silver, one of the best things to kill Were-wolves like you!" he boats, smiling an evil grin. she lets out a low growl almost a hiss, as the mental link between me and her shows what it would do to her. once it is shattered in her body she almost melts, like the witch from the wizard of oz does when water is thrown on her. a horrid howl-scream emitting from her throat.
"then come with me to him, to take your place, or I will kill them one by one, and slowly" she mind whispers to me. I shiver knowing what else she could do.
"you've killed enough people" I try to think of a way we all could get out of this. my mind racing with possibilities. none seeming feasible.
"if I go with you will you promise to grant them safe passage out of the area?" I ask almost begging her.
"Hahahaha, I can't promise they will live that long" she whispers back.
"i'll go, but promise me that they will be allowed safe passage
"I can't promise that, I have little control over the rest." she laughs insanely again.
"Then promise that you will do what you can, or I will kill myself" I say aloud, the whole group turning to look at me.
"I'll do what I can" she growls out loudly.
"PROMISE ME, or I won't go, I'll kill myself here and now!" I say grabbing for a dagger at my hip.
"I promise, but only because he favors you." she says snarling

I sit up, and take my first breath for what seems like hours, scared and shivering, looking at all the windows and doors, wondering if she is just outside my window. quickly I go to the doors and windows and lock each and every one. drawing the shades, scared out of my wits. before finding a place to hide, or do somthing to keep mu mind off of the whole dream or rather the nightmare.

#25 2009-04-30 13:34:03

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

...wow....thats creepy....you keep having the same dream?meybe its like my living dreams.future seeing dreams,i call living deams.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

Board footer