The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-04-30 13:44:29

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

Re: my dreams and poetry

hmmm interesting...also in the live game forum i made a thread ONLY for others dreams and mine so if you want you can post there to...hmmm strange dream...

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#27 2009-05-01 01:12:20

lupinez

yes very interesting any idea who this guy is she wants to take you to?

#28 2009-05-01 18:13:32

silverling
Website

Fenrik Malifex The White wrote:

hmmm interesting...also in the live game forum i made a thread ONLY for others dreams and mine so if you want you can post there to...hmmm strange dream...

wonderful, i will try to do that soon. too much going on in the rl . it sucks.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~~Marianne Williamson~~

#29 2009-05-01 22:34:29

silverling
Website

lupinez wrote:

yes very interesting any idea who this guy is she wants to take you to?

I don't know his name, but i've the strongest feeling that I had met him before in my dreams.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~~Marianne Williamson~~

#30 2009-05-01 23:02:58

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

aye,weve all had wierd dreams..................where we know people we havnt met....

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#31 2009-05-01 23:39:47

silverling
Website

i'll have to write what i felt in the dream, a small little bit that flashed around the fringes of my mind in the dream.

#32 2009-05-02 00:07:22

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Was it one of the "orange" days, perhaps you know what I mean living in Georgia (we get them once in a full moon here in Florida), one of those days where the sky and clouds are all bathed in their eerie orange glow (typically around twilight). I've always associated those days with the end of the world, or something evil. If so, it's really interesting that your dream occurs on a day like that...

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#33 2009-05-02 13:19:54

clinteastwood95

I like it when the moon is red or really really bright yellowish

#34 2009-05-02 15:42:22

silverling
Website

White Wolf wrote:

Was it one of the "orange" days, perhaps you know what I mean living in Georgia (we get them once in a full moon here in Florida), one of those days where the sky and clouds are all bathed in their eerie orange glow (typically around twilight). I've always associated those days with the end of the world, or something evil. If so, it's really interesting that your dream occurs on a day like that...

yes i know what you are talking about, only in the dream, the sky is red, like someone  had taken the clouds and seeded the with blood. or like a fire cloud looks like, glowing red, almost like the light if from fire in the skys. but yes i do know what that orange is like. it's beautiful. i associate those days with gold. like light from the heavens is streaming down on the earth in a last resort to keep the darkness at bay

#35 2010-04-02 20:08:32

silverling
Website

I've not written in a loooong time. I should get back to writing. Gah

Board footer