The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#451 2010-08-01 08:54:18

doggy.gurl

Re: Am I a Werewolf/Therian?

im exactly the same, exept for the fact that i have blue eyes and blonde hair (and im a girl) im not even emo or goth and a lot of my friends and people i know say that only goths are like that, im very dominate, i get very angry very easily and cant control myself if someone annoys me, i just hit them and start a fight, but t night i dont seem to turn into anything but i cant sleep on full moon, and started acting more like a dog, and get on with my dog much better because we play more and she likes me more ;DD

#452 2010-08-01 13:52:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

doggy.gurl, if you're asking if you're a therian, it doesn't sound like you are.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#453 2010-08-01 16:22:23

doggy.gurl

and there are other things, i just didnt tell you, and in my home country there is a history of a warewolf, and its suppose to be true, but most of the people just think its a legend, and i got this cut last week, and it nearly needed stiches but i didnt go to the hospital, a family friend adviced me to but i didnt, it was a very deep, and i got it from a saw because i was camping, and its practicly gone and i only got it last week

#454 2010-08-01 16:24:14

doggy.gurl

oh and lately i have been wanting to eat raw mean, and i actualy did, because i was making lunch and it was stake, and i just ate half of the stake completely raw and felt so good. and there are other things... but if you say im nt, mayb its just like that for no reason

#455 2010-08-01 16:25:18

doggy.gurl

oh and question, do you think its normal that if someone annoys me i just go straight into hitting them? because its bothering me, i cant control mmysel!! :S

#456 2010-08-01 16:44:22

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I like how you broke that up into 3 posts.  That really makes your post-count go up.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#457 2010-08-01 16:46:54

doggy.gurl

SherlawkDragon wrote:

doggy.gurl, if you're asking if you're a therian, it doesn't sound like you are.

oh and im saying im exactly the same as the first comment, well the question..

#458 2010-08-01 16:46:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Nope, nothing you've said here has any relation to therianthropy.  It has relation to not doing research though....

Oh, and I like raw mean myself.

#459 2010-08-01 16:48:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Answering the question: It's not an abnormal desire, it's abnormal that you don't have the self control to stop yourself though.  Honestly, you need to stop being a whiner and learn some self-control if you lash out at everyone who makes you angry, otherwise you're gonna go to jail.

#460 2010-08-01 16:50:13

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Guys, look at how fast my post-count is going up!  From now on, I'm taking a page out of Doggy.Gurl's book and no longer using the edit button on my posts!

#461 2010-08-01 16:54:43

doggy.gurl

i put that into 3 comments because.... well really i have no reason, i dont know why i did it... but its just that i had a big change and i didnt even notice it until i started thinking and i realised all of my changes and i didnt tell nobody but i started researching myself..

#462 2010-08-01 17:00:56

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

*cocks head* like what?

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#463 2010-08-01 17:02:30

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

lol Sherlawk you do realize that there are other ways to get your post count up. i mean look at my post count and i have been here for just 2 months now i think.

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#464 2010-08-01 17:02:32

doggy.gurl

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Answering the question: It's not an abnormal desire, it's abnormal that you don't have the self control to stop yourself though.  Honestly, you need to stop being a whiner and learn some self-control if you lash out at everyone who makes you angry, otherwise you're gonna go to jail.

i do try to control myself, and it doesnt mean im going to jail, because now people know that if they will annoy me they will have concequences (seriously, have no idea how to spell ;DD) but if someone wants a fight, i dont go and fight, but if they start it, i will finish every fight..

Last edited by doggy.gurl (2010-08-01 17:04:02)

#465 2010-08-01 17:03:43

doggy.gurl

oh, and im not trying to get my posts up, i actualy dont care about them...

#466 2010-08-01 17:04:07

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

UlfrAndi wrote:

lol Sherlawk you do realize that there are other ways to get your post count up. i mean look at my post count and i have been here for just 2 months now i think.

exactly, I've been on here longer than Ulfr and he just posts more =p.... damn you UA -_-

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#467 2010-08-01 17:05:30

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

*looks at own post count* yikes almost at 4000! tongue ok i am gonna stay on topic now...

#468 2010-08-01 17:06:18

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Same... so what kind of other stuff has been happening doggy?

#469 2010-08-01 17:14:30

doggy.gurl

i dont know for how long this stuff has been going on but its not been going on for too long, i always tried not to eat too mucch meat but now its like i would rather eat meat than chocolate etc, my teeth are quite sharp, because me and this friend of mine were messing about and he started twisting my arm and i bit him, not hard but he actualy started bleeding. cant sleep on full moon. a couple of years ago cats used to love me, now they hate me, and dogs are jumping on me, and my dog and me just lie on the floor together but that isnt really the point. i cant sleep at all on full moon. i can hear, smell and see everything so much better (my senses have been really good lately) its weird, i dont really know why.i got this cut last week, and it nearly needed stiches but i didnt go to the hospital, a family friend adviced me to but i didnt, it was a very deep, and i got it from a saw because i was camping, and its practicly gone and i only got it last week. and there are other things like getting angry very easily, i just cant control my temper, i used to be like that, then my friends and family helped me control myself, now im even worse, its all those things like that, i dont know why i have changed so much, im just trying to find out whats wrong

#470 2010-08-01 17:19:30

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Hmmm.... Well.... I don't exactly think your necessarily a Therian... But then again I don't know TOO much about Therianism... so... But in my opinion it doesn't sound like a therian, more of a Were...

#471 2010-08-01 17:21:57

doggy.gurl

there are probably other things, i just keep on forgeting but ill remember them tongue

#472 2010-08-01 17:24:14

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Yeah... well... I don't know what to REALLY tell you .... just, from what little-ish I know, Therianism is more of a ... spiritual.. inside thing.... so your case sounds more of a Were to me... but as I said, I don't know all that much.... hope I helped though hun D:

#473 2010-08-01 17:25:41

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

yeah from what i read  Therianthropy is a mental/spiritual thing.

#474 2010-08-01 17:29:40

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

Yeah... well... I don't know what to REALLY tell you .... just, from what little-ish I know, Therianism is more of a ... spiritual.. inside thing.... so your case sounds more of a Were to me... but as I said, I don't know all that much.... hope I helped though hun D:

that sounds quite... duno the word for it ;DD erm.. but it sounds like im not a therian i just dont know the exact word i actualy wana say ;DD

#475 2010-08-01 17:30:52

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Perhaps your a... uhm... whats the word.... not a were or a lycan.. but like..... I dunno....

Board footer