The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#476 2010-08-01 17:31:30

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

Re: Am I a Werewolf/Therian?

is the word you are looking for "Lycanthrope" ?

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#477 2010-08-01 17:33:04

doggy.gurl

Nightbane i think you are right...

i had such a pain in my knees for a week now, and i was never a good runner, but today when i ran with my friend (she was always ahead of me) i was miles ahead of her, she seemed so slow, and i asked her whats wrong with her, and she just goes, what wrong with you?! youve never ran that quick! ;DD

Last edited by doggy.gurl (2010-08-01 17:35:24)

#478 2010-08-01 17:33:56

doggy.gurl

UlfrAndi wrote:

is the word you are looking for "Lycanthrope" ?

no, the word to explain what i think, im not even making sense right now ;D

#479 2010-08-01 17:34:03

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane i think you are right, i had such a pain in my knees for a week now, and i was never a good runner, but today when i ran with my friend (she was always ahead of me) i was miles ahead of her, she seemed so slow, and i asked her whats wrong with her, and she just goes, what wrong with you?! youve never ran that quick! ;DD

Lol yeah sounds like a Lycan to me.

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#480 2010-08-01 17:35:23

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

hmm all right then.... i am lost lol

#481 2010-08-01 17:35:56

doggy.gurl

UlfrAndi wrote:

hmm all right then.... i am lost lol

me too :S hmm

#482 2010-08-01 17:36:22

doggy.gurl

lol ;DD

#483 2010-08-01 17:36:58

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

lol ;DD

how old are you? That... COULD have something to do with it too...

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#484 2010-08-01 17:38:02

doggy.gurl

before i started thinking i could be a lycn or something, i did start thinking about warewolves and vampires..

#485 2010-08-01 17:38:38

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

lol ;DD

what do you mean?? like a young kids imagination or something?

#486 2010-08-01 17:40:18

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

lol ;DD

what do you mean?? like a young kids imagination or something?

no no no... trust me that kind of stuff isn't imagination... I meant like.... you could have been a Lycan for a longer period of time than you realized... but maybe just not have gained the abilities until a certain age or process came into your life.... you know?

#487 2010-08-01 17:42:28

doggy.gurl

ohhh... ok, becuse im a teenager and i couldnt imagine myself imagining this, i dream a lot, but not imagine crap... im 14 smile

#488 2010-08-01 17:44:37

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

ohhh... ok, becuse im a teenager and i couldnt imagine myself imagining this, i dream a lot, but not imagine crap... im 14 smile

Hm... yeah I don't think eating raw meat has to do with imagination lol <3... but umm... I dunno hun... Only thing I can really guess is a Lycan...

#489 2010-08-01 17:45:34

doggy.gurl

its unbelievable to me that i could be something like that (not that its a bad thing) but its just something i wouldnt have thought of being, maybe i would have wandered about being a lycan or something but never thouoght that i could be one hmm lol smile big_smile

#490 2010-08-01 17:47:04

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

Hm... yeah I don't think eating raw meat has to do with imagination lol <3... but umm... I dunno hun... Only thing I can really guess is a Lycan...

yeah i know, never had such a big craving for it, nd the thing is i was and still am an animal lover, tried not to eat a lot of meat, but i just wanna eat it, i cant help it!! hmm

#491 2010-08-01 17:47:26

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

its unbelievable to me that i could be something like that (not that its a bad thing) but its just something i wouldnt have thought of being, maybe i would have wandered about being a lycan or something but never thouoght that i could be one hmm lol smile big_smile

Yeah, I used to think I was some kind of Lycan... but then when I came here I learned what a Therian was and I realized that that was what I truly was, because, I don't have like... lol I dunno how to really explain it... I just feel the wolf in me in more of a spiritual sense...

#492 2010-08-01 17:50:23

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

Yeah, I used to think I was some kind of Lycan... but then when I came here I learned what a Therian was and I realized that that was what I truly was, because, I don't have like... lol I dunno how to really explain it... I just feel the wolf in me in more of a spiritual sense...

yeah, i get what you mean, because i always felt the 'dog' in me, so i researched then i found this website and i thought maybeim a therian but everything just adds up, but the thing is, i never 'transformed' into anything, maybe its impossible, maybe you just live like this but yeah its quite weird.. smile big_smile

#493 2010-08-01 17:50:55

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

what kind of feelings did you have?

#494 2010-08-01 17:52:07

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Well... I'm native american... and If i remember correctly I think certain tribes believe that their shamans transform into animals, via lucid dreaming... like... out of body experience dreaming... where the person lives like... a realistic, different live in their dreams....

#495 2010-08-01 17:54:09

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

Well, I was ALWAYS attatched to wolves... i loved them, had MANY posters about them, studied them for reports in school and stuff... and I STILL love wolves as much as I did before....so once I realized about Therians it made more sense for myself personally because I feel that I am a wolf spiritually... like I have a wolf's spirit... because I have certain characterizations, like... i LOVE  to be petted, i LOOOOVE meat, and just.. little things like that... its kinda hard to explain but, thats really the best way I can think of...

#496 2010-08-01 17:54:45

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

Well... I'm native american... and If i remember correctly I think certain tribes believe that their shamans transform into animals, via lucid dreaming... like... out of body experience dreaming... where the person lives like... a realistic, different live in their dreams....

that is awesome, to be a native american, i dont know why, but i just think it is... (dont ask why im like this, im just the most random person in the world) and i have read some things about the tribes and heard all that kind of stuff..

#497 2010-08-01 17:56:20

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

well P-shifting in my opinion is impossible. that is why i think you are more of a Lycanthrope, in the psychological sense, no it is not crazy lol. and Nightbane? what you are referring to is called Possesive shifting i think, although some Inuits called it "spirit walking"

#498 2010-08-01 17:56:21

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

that is awesome, to be a native american, i dont know why, but i just think it is... (dont ask why im like this, im just the most random person in the world) and i have read some things about the tribes and heard all that kind of stuff..

lol its all good ^_^ a lot of it is interesting stuff... but yeah, I'm Native American and Celtic.... So I personally am real spiritual... which is why I believe in the whole Therian thing.

#499 2010-08-01 17:57:12

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

UlfrAndi wrote:

well P-shifting in my opinion is impossible. that is why i think you are more of a Lycanthrope, in the psychological sense, no it is not crazy lol. and Nightbane? what you are referring to is called Possesive shifting i think, although some Inuits called it "spirit walking"

Yeah! thats it.. lol thanks man, I knew it was something like that... couldn't remember... was a couple years when i learned it.

#500 2010-08-01 17:58:03

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

Well, I was ALWAYS attatched to wolves... i loved them, had MANY posters about them, studied them for reports in school and stuff... and I STILL love wolves as much as I did before....so once I realized about Therians it made more sense for myself personally because I feel that I am a wolf spiritually... like I have a wolf's spirit... because I have certain characterizations, like... i LOVE  to be petted, i LOOOOVE meat, and just.. little things like that... its kinda hard to explain but, thats really the best way I can think of...

i love wolves too, theyre my faverite animals!! they are amazing!
oh and the thing with me is that i have blue eyes and blonde hair, and if i get mad at someone, i have this thing, i just give this look (and im not the only one in the family with 'the look' my mum and sister are the same) and the person just kind of gets scared a little bit. i did that 'look' in the mirror while i looked, and i just didnt understand, anyone can squint their eyes like that. i told my friends to do it, but noone got scared big_smile

Board footer