The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#501 2010-08-01 17:58:36

doggy.gurl

Re: Am I a Werewolf/Therian?

Nightbane wrote:

UlfrAndi wrote:

well P-shifting in my opinion is impossible. that is why i think you are more of a Lycanthrope, in the psychological sense, no it is not crazy lol. and Nightbane? what you are referring to is called Possesive shifting i think, although some Inuits called it "spirit walking"

Yeah! thats it.. lol thanks man, I knew it was something like that... couldn't remember... was a couple years when i learned it.

lol

#502 2010-08-01 18:01:53

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

lol your welcome Nightbane tongue

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#503 2010-08-01 18:02:17

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

what kind of feelings did you have?

Well, I was ALWAYS attatched to wolves... i loved them, had MANY posters about them, studied them for reports in school and stuff... and I STILL love wolves as much as I did before....so once I realized about Therians it made more sense for myself personally because I feel that I am a wolf spiritually... like I have a wolf's spirit... because I have certain characterizations, like... i LOVE  to be petted, i LOOOOVE meat, and just.. little things like that... its kinda hard to explain but, thats really the best way I can think of...

i love wolves too, theyre my faverite animals!! they are amazing!
oh and the thing with me is that i have blue eyes and blonde hair, and if i get mad at someone, i have this thing, i just give this look (and im not the only one in the family with 'the look' my mum and sister are the same) and the person just kind of gets scared a little bit. i did that 'look' in the mirror while i looked, and i just didnt understand, anyone can squint their eyes like that. i told my friends to do it, but noone got scared big_smile

Yeah.. its just sounds like a trait like some that I have... cept mine are less...of... hm... mine are less... trying to think of the word....hostile? i guess... no offense though.... Do you have a name or somethin' I can call you? So I don't have to call you doggy, cuz that just sounds a lil weird. lol

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#504 2010-08-01 18:02:39

doggy.gurl

i just always thought that its impossible to change into something else, its not real, and especialy normal. its just the fact of me doing and being all those things, it just was unbelievable.. big_smile

#505 2010-08-01 18:04:09

doggy.gurl

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

Well, I was ALWAYS attatched to wolves... i loved them, had MANY posters about them, studied them for reports in school and stuff... and I STILL love wolves as much as I did before....so once I realized about Therians it made more sense for myself personally because I feel that I am a wolf spiritually... like I have a wolf's spirit... because I have certain characterizations, like... i LOVE  to be petted, i LOOOOVE meat, and just.. little things like that... its kinda hard to explain but, thats really the best way I can think of...

oh and the thing with me is that i have blue eyes and blonde hair, and if i get mad at someone, i have this thing, i just give this look (and im not the only one in the family with 'the look' my mum and sister are the same) and the person just kind of gets scared a little bit. i did that 'look' in the mirror while i looked, and i just didnt understand, anyone can squint their eyes like that. i told my friends to do it, but noone got scared big_smile

Yeah.. its just sounds like a trait like some that I have... cept mine are less...of... hm... mine are less... trying to think of the word....hostile? i guess... no offense though.... Do you have a name or somethin' I can call you? So I don't have to call you doggy, cuz that just sounds a lil weird. lol

lol, here doggy, come here, good girl ;DD lol thats kinda funny,  well my real name is Lithuanian so ill let you call me to the name thats closest to mine but its English Justine smile

#506 2010-08-01 18:06:10

doggy.gurl

what age are you?

#507 2010-08-01 18:06:17

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

doggy.gurl wrote:

Nightbane wrote:

doggy.gurl wrote:

lol, here doggy, come here, good girl ;DD lol thats kinda funny,  well my real name is Lithuanian so ill let you call me to the name thats closest to mine but its English Justine smile

haha alright, Justine ^^... do you have any other questions? I suppose we gotta stay on topic on this thread, but if you want to go make a thread in the personal form if you want to talk about other things. or you could join the Newbie one that Snow_Wolfy made in the personal form

Last edited by Nightbane (2010-08-01 18:07:48)

"In The Days of Darkness, Men Feared Not The Sword And The Lance. Nor Did He Fear The Beast Of Fire. He Feared, THE AAAAAAXEMAAAAAN!!!!" - Omen.

#508 2010-08-01 18:07:45

doggy.gurl

oh and the thing i said about a warewolf in my countries history, well i found out more about it, it wasnt a warewolf it was a steel wolf in a king dream, and it made him build the capital city of my country, so its nothing to do with this ;DD i thought it was a warewolf but i didnt know enough about it big_smile

#509 2010-08-01 18:09:32

doggy.gurl

i have to go now, well not really go anywhere, just switch off my computer to watch T.V. ;DD but ill be back tomorow.. smile bye peepzzz we'll talk all bout this again tomorow smile big_smile

#510 2010-08-01 18:13:55

Nightbane
Night Caller
Website

Mkay, Cya ^^

#511 2010-08-01 21:35:59

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Nightbane is right, let's please stick to the topic. wink

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#512 2010-08-02 02:22:10

Moonlit Hunter

Okay, well... sticking to the topic. Justine, honestly, everything you've talked about can be explained in one word: puberty.

A changing apetite, an increase in physical ability, trouble controlling your temper... It's called growing up.

As for your cut healing quickly, well... about a week sounds normal to me. You probably just have plenty of vitamin E in your diet.

That's not to say that you couldn't be therian or a lycan or whatever. It's just... sometimes there can be more than one explanation for things. And it's pretty normal for teenagers to have a change in what kind of foods they like, hormonal mood swings, and all that stuff.

In regard to not being able to sleep on full moon nights, that could have to do with the amount of light coming into your room. Or it could be psychological. Or it could be a combination of both or several things in between. I think it is also normal for a teenager to either sleep all the time or hardly sleep at all, and also to have dramatic changes in their sleeping patterns on a week to week basis.

I'm not an expert on therianthropy, so I can't really tell you specific things to look for; but I am sure there are people around on this site who could if you asked specific enough questions. Good luck.

#513 2010-08-02 02:57:12

Ochiruya

Doggy.gurl. Puberty, it's a fact of life, go deal.

Lets Analyze!!

Hot Temper- Pubescent Hormones
Dreams/Visions - You're a kid, I'm 13, I get it. You can cry yourself a river, but it's imagination ~~∑~~
Acting Like a Dog- Look above at ∑
Lycan- Slow up on the movies
Raw Meat- Maybe your body needs iron... or... view ∑
Home Country Tales- Myth. I'm from Romania. Myth.
  -
Intermission- "I like how you broke that up into 3 posts.  That really makes your post-count go up." HOO HAA
  -
Cats not loving you- Maybe you need to take more showers
Dog loving you- Look above... xD
Fast Runner- Adrenaline release/ You've grown
Evil Eye- I'm Roma by blood, a gypsy, you could say. The Evil Eye, is -not- a sign of therianthropy

Sorry, none of this means you're some "Werewolf" , all of them show you're either someone misinterpreting things, or a roleplayer.

---------

Nightbane, sorry man, but your cred just dropped for me. You seem to be trying to flirt with doggy.gurl here... x/

Last edited by Ochiruya (2010-08-02 17:15:17)

Is the cat still in the box?

#514 2010-08-02 03:15:40

♥ Saki ♥
Website

Ochi... This is why you're awesome. There is nothing more to say than that. XD

#515 2010-08-02 03:22:48

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

lol.  The noob deleted her post... XD

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#516 2010-08-02 10:05:32

doggy.gurl

Ochiruya wrote:

Doggy.gurl. Puberty, it's a fact of life, go deal.

Lets Analyze!!

Hot Temper- Pubescent Hormones
Dreams/Visions - You're a kid, I'm 13, I get it. You can cry yourself a river, but it's imagination ~~∑~~
Acting Like a Dog- Look above at ∑
Lycan- Slow up on the movies
Raw Meat- Maybe your body needs iron... or... view ∑
Home Country Tales- Myth. I'm from Romania. Myth.
  -
Intermission- "I like how you broke that up into 3 posts.  That really makes your post-count go up." HOO HAA
  -
Cats not loving you- Maybe you need to take more showers
Dog loving you- Look above... xD
Fast Runner- Adrenaline release/ You've grown
Evil Eye- I'm Roma by blood, a gypsy, you could say. The Evil Eye, is -not- a sign of therianthropy

Sorry, none of this means you're some "Werewolf" , all of them show you're either someone misinterpreting things, or a roleplayer.

---------

Nightbane, sorry man, but your cred just dropped for me. You seem to be trying to flirt with doggy.gurl here, plus... you're using a World of Warcraft macro as your avatar... x/

what food has vitamin E?? cuz im not really sure ;DD but yeah, it could be it, its just that i wanted to find out whats wrong with me.. and btw i probably shower even more than u do..

#517 2010-08-02 10:52:47

ShadowTrail

SherlawkDragon wrote:

lol.  The noob deleted her post... XD

ok. i was checking this thread, and i am not sure who delete a post? because i dont think Doggy.Gurl known how to do that big_smile

doggy.gurl wrote:

i put that into 3 comments because.... well really i have no reason, i dont know why i did it... but its just that i had a big change and i didnt even notice it until i started thinking and i realised all of my changes and i didnt tell nobody but i started researching myself..

I give you free advice: better learn how to use edit button on your post and how to use quotes , because in large part of Internetz its banneable offense to not follow  basic netiquette  (if you folks dont get it yet, *quote* button is main reason why she answered in separate post)

Its quite easy really, just click on bbcode word under the "message entry box" and follow the instruction

Also: this thread is not your blog-kind of thing , both UlfrAndi and Moonlit Hunter should be ashamed too, for derailing thread

If you want to chit-chat create your own thread here >>>

http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewforum.php?id=4

what food has vitamin E??

broccoli, spinach, few difrent kind of cooking oil. And pills from nearest pharmacy :p

@Ochiruya
i like your style. Ever try to use it on yourself? and judging people by their avatar - its kind off stupid, you know

#518 2010-08-02 11:04:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadowTrail wrote:

Also: this thread is not your blog-kind of thing

No, it's my personal trolling grounds.  Stop spoiling my fun minimod. >:|

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#519 2010-08-02 11:32:15

ShadowTrail

SherlawkDragon wrote:

ShadowTrail wrote:

Also: this thread is not your blog-kind of thing

No, it's my personal trolling grounds.  Stop spoiling my fun minimod. >neutral

Sherlawk big plan:
Now in Cinema near You! Mature audience only!

1. Block all others intoduction/doubting post in these section         DONE!
2. Spam and derail  last remaining thread , and as result scare the shite out off newbz IN PROGRESS
3 ???
4 Profit! (i belive that secret therian organization, Iluminati style, could share you some energy/full trash bin/what-want-you for keeping noobs at bay  big_smile)

Anyway you can keep troling them on personal forums too :p I dont mind trolling (if funny), i just dont enjoy spam/one liners very much

Last edited by ShadowTrail (2010-08-02 11:35:49)

#520 2010-08-02 12:37:37

Ochiruya

ShadowTrail wrote:

@Ochiruya
i like your style. Ever try to use it on yourself? and judging people by their avatar - its kind off stupid, you know

That I have, but there is nothing I experience to any abnormal degree, what I do experience is mental, imaginary: "ORIGIN Middle English : via Old French from Latin imaginatio(n-), from the verb imaginari ‘picture to oneself,’ from imago, imagin- ‘image.’" -Thank you Websters

Hey, man, it was World of Warcraft
--------
Apparently someone here has been having fun with the silent edits and deletes, so only Shadow will know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Ochiruya (2010-08-02 12:38:36)

#521 2010-08-02 15:44:59

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

I would ask that the thread be returned to the topic at hand, please.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#522 2010-08-02 17:18:57

Ochiruya

Will do!

Doggy.gurl, peanut butter has Vitamin E, I know this for sure, beyond that, a quick google search could provide you with more information.

As to finding out what's wrong with you, I see nothing wrong with you. You, are normal.

Edit: Your symptoms show no sings of abnormality, that's what I meant by "You, are normal."

Last edited by Ochiruya (2010-08-02 17:21:57)

#523 2010-08-02 20:30:17

WolfVanZandt
Website

Even if you were a Therian, there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. It's not a disease.

Actually, fast healing maybe a trait of therianthropy (meaning a significantly higher frequency among Therians than in the general population), but I'm not talking about a cut healing in a week - I'm talking about a major cut healing in two or three days.

For instance, I cut my left ring finger to the bone with a woodsaw - somehow, it didn't get the tendon (that wouldn't have healed) but I could see the bone down in there. Everybody thought I'd bleed to death - it was pouring rain and the rain running off my hand was a nice bright red. They wanted me to bandage it - I ignored it. The second day I had a plug scab, the third day, the scab fell out and I had a nice scar. That was six years ago. Today, I can't see where I cut myself.

2nd degree sunburn heals in a week.

Sulfuric acid burns - well, those scars don't ever go away, it seems.  I have plenty of scars but they're all.....special....

The trade off is that my body tries occasionally to eat itself.

Last edited by WolfVanZandt (2010-08-02 20:45:27)

#524 2010-08-03 08:43:09

doggy.gurl

Ochiruya wrote:

Will do!

Doggy.gurl, peanut butter has Vitamin E, I know this for sure, beyond that, a quick google search could provide you with more information.

As to finding out what's wrong with you, I see nothing wrong with you. You, are normal.

Edit: Your symptoms show no sings of abnormality, that's what I meant by "You, are normal."

i dont eat peanut butter lol, well i will check... but if you asked my friends if they thought i was normal, they would say no xD big_smile but thats a different reason.

Last edited by doggy.gurl (2010-08-03 08:57:22)

#525 2010-08-03 08:48:22

doggy.gurl

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Even if you were a Therian, there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. It's not a disease.

Actually, fast healing maybe a trait of therianthropy (meaning a significantly higher frequency among Therians than in the general population), but I'm not talking about a cut healing in a week - I'm talking about a major cut healing in two or three days.

For instance, I cut my left ring finger to the bone with a woodsaw - somehow, it didn't get the tendon (that wouldn't have healed) but I could see the bone down in there. Everybody thought I'd bleed to death - it was pouring rain and the rain running off my hand was a nice bright red. They wanted me to bandage it - I ignored it. The second day I had a plug scab, the third day, the scab fell out and I had a nice scar. That was six years ago. Today, I can't see where I cut myself.

2nd degree sunburn heals in a week.

Sulfuric acid burns - well, those scars don't ever go away, it seems.  I have plenty of scars but they're all.....special....

The trade off is that my body tries occasionally to eat itself.

thats the thing, my scar was actualy quite a big thing, it nearly needed stiches, i also ignored what people said, i dont even know where i cut myself anymore, cant see anything... and the thing is i was a sickly child, i had 2 operations when i was 1 years old, and was practically always sick, my scars took forever to heal even 2 years ago i was like that, but for 1 year now, i wasnt sick at all, my scars healed so quickly, well maybe it is me growing up, but the thing is im suppose to be sick all my life, because the reason im always sick is because it runs in the family. maybe it is me growing up, maybe its just something else, ill try to research etc... oh and thanks everyone that did try to help wink

well i saw a table of foods rich in vitamin E, and i hate all of that food, well some of it i dont hate, but i just dont eat ;DD

Last edited by doggy.gurl (2010-08-03 08:56:52)

Board footer