The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-05-14 14:14:30

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

Re: Never Cry Werewolf

SOMEONE NOTICED THE TELESCOPE! That thing was so f-ing powerful that she should have been able to count the number of hairs on his ass! *personally wouldn't mind* But still! That telescope was in NO WAY that shitty so she'd only get his waist up. She would have gotten the pours on his nose! And they're also 10 feet from each other which is totally a lol worthy moment.

The f-ing movie drove me completely and utterly more bonkers than I already am and in a bad way. She does all this damn research on werewolves and when her friend gets "bitten" when he got CLAWED, they f-ing pour peroxide on it. WHICH SHOULDN'T STING. *rips out her hair*

AND THE WHOLE BACKING INTO THE WALL WITH A BAT THING! All she had to do was f-ing let go and move in the OTHER direction. *twitches* He'd probably move fast and block her, but she wouldn't be backed into a wall and resort to doing a huge NONO. I think she soccer kicked one into his throat because it sounds like it when he calls her shortly there after.

The rednecks were retarded too. If you shoot something with every gun in a damn gun shop and the animal still doesn't fall down, STOP SHOOTING AND RUN.

Ok. I'll be quiet now.

#27 2008-05-15 16:31:08

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

http://www.sidereel.com/Never_Cry_Werewolf Is online. Watch it while you can because these sites are starting to get shut down.

#28 2008-05-15 17:21:25

val

Er.. hi, i'm sort of new here but could anyone give me a synopis of the movie. I caught the last half hour of it and i liked it but it doesn't come on again until june 7, and that's in three weeks, which is along wait for me.

Also i have two questions, one, what was the werewolf, jared, talking about when the entire thing had been planned for a century, or something like that. Two, am I the only one that noticed the boy with hair dyed red looked like the hunchback of notre dame when he turned into a werewolf?

#29 2008-05-16 22:21:47

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

Val, I posted a link to the movie in parts above.

Its basically where this guy had a lover when in the past and something wound up killing her and he had been searching for her ever since. He finds her living next door and goes after her and crap to make her into a werewolf.

Yes, the freak kid looked like the hunchback. XD I loled.

#30 2008-06-01 11:46:36

ArcLight
Website

They're saying it's playing again this coming Thursday on SciFi if you missed it.

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#31 2008-06-01 20:47:01

W0lfen

So, now I have seen Never Cry Werewolf. It is certainly a pretty low budget werewolf flick. Moreover, there is an overall "B" feeling to it. Nevertheless, I liked it. The actors were pretty good (especially the werewolf guy), even though I felt that the main character (the girl) was kind of cheesy at some points. But at the same time, it is not her fault. The directors should have moved away scenes where she has to play some kind of "werewolf hunter". If you ask me, the last part of the movie (where she dressed as "Blade"), destroyed the overall atmosphere and feeling of the movie. I liked the mysterious part where the werewolf guy was rather self-going and "unindependent" of the neighbours so to speak. Kevin Sorbo, who is the most famous of the actors involved, was rather lame. He almost laughed it seemed at specific scenes.

When it comes to the look of the werewolf itself, I enjoyed it. The costume was fine, but I would prefer more visibility of it. What we basically saw was the mouth and the teeth of the werewolf. We never got to see the entire body, which is a bit sad. And the enitre glowing thingy in the end, what's up with that? They could have skipped these "outdrawn" scenes towards the ending and skip the entire "badass-girl" image. It would have made this movie a much better one.

I will give this movie a strong 5/10. The story was okay (even though not new), the actors were mediocre (except the werewolf guy), the werewolf looked decent, the music was rather enjoyable and the production values were better than I expected. It is a watchable werewolf flick but don't expect too much from it. The ending was rather weak, otherwise it would have got approximately 6 - 6,5 out of 10.

Last edited by W0lfen (2008-06-01 20:48:35)

What need for the shepherd when the wolves have all gone...

#32 2008-06-09 01:31:13

lovegoddess12198

I think peter stebbings is hot i would love to of been that girl  he wouldn't have to ask me twice to take of my clothes i would in a heart beat so freckin sexy. I would of jumped on his bike and went back to his  place and umm well im  pretty sure you all know what i would of done. Just watching made every part of my body want him.

#33 2008-06-10 13:09:02

WolfMontana

... and who was Peter Stebbings?

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#34 2008-06-10 20:06:14

DeweyWolfyn
Website

I don't know if I mentioned this before, it exactly the same formula as Fright Night....a boogaboo moves in nextdoor to a house with a curious teen, she sees him kill a hhor, she reprts it, she's called crazy, she enlists the assistance of a has been tv star who, in spite of his fears decides to help....blah blah blah

I don' eat nobody  ceptin' dose animals dat wants eatin'. Gators, chickens, nutria, muskrat, lizards, snakes....So don't be 'fraid of little Dewey, no. I just a puppy dog in a wolf suit.

#35 2008-06-10 20:07:53

DeweyWolfyn
Website

Figarou wrote:

WolfMontana wrote:

DeweyWolfyn wrote:

Shades of Fright night.

More than the shades man, I'd say the whole freaking window! wink

They got the 'but I'm not really a (vampire/werewolf) hunter, I'm an actor' bit.

They had the hero trying to confront the bad guy with cops, blurting out his true identity after all evidence has disappeared, then being ridiculed and ignored by the same cops.

They got the friend of the hero being turned, though, at least in this version the said friend lived (and heck, ended up snogging the hero).

They got the past-his-prime TV host running away in fear and apparently deserting the hero, only to return and help save the day, bit.

They had the glowing exploding bad guy at the end - ha! (which seems completely out of place in a werewolf flick)

They combined this heroine with the 'long lost' love interest from Fright Night - even replicating an exact shot where the bad guy is nibbling on her neck.

Extremely derivative. But, enjoyable! big_smile

Did anyone else find it exceptionally funny that she needed a telescope to look into a window just across from her?

Heh...did you see what it said before the main title? tongue

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1030/56760823hn5.jpg

oh jeez, I thought I had mentioned this somewhere.....my old age is  creeping into my head....

I don' eat nobody  ceptin' dose animals dat wants eatin'. Gators, chickens, nutria, muskrat, lizards, snakes....So don't be 'fraid of little Dewey, no. I just a puppy dog in a wolf suit.

#36 2008-06-19 16:58:56

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

i really got a kick out of the movie, i actually watched it twice,and am looking foward to seeing it again,i loved the movie,the effects were great,but there where wierd thingsw going on,like when one of them gets bit in the gun shop,i wouldnt have gave him the chance to turn,i would have shot him with the crossbow right then and there...and the dog,instead of blindly firing at it,they never once thought about shooting it in the head,that would have stopped it dead,other than that the movie was absolutly amazing!

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#37 2008-08-07 20:38:55

The Busboy
Administrator

This movie will be out on DVD on September 16, 2008. 
Here's a link to the DVD on amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Never-Cry-Werewol … amp;sr=1-1

#38 2008-08-31 07:21:24

Daninsky
Website

DeweyWolfyn wrote:

I don't know if I mentioned this before, it exactly the same formula as Fright Night....a boogaboo moves in nextdoor to a house with a curious teen, she sees him kill a hhor, she reprts it, she's called crazy, she enlists the assistance of a has been tv star who, in spite of his fears decides to help....blah blah blah

Yep that were exactly my thoughts, they tried to pull off a Lost Boys/Fright Night 80's Fun-Teenhorror with a few notes of Rear Window, which works on a few scenes almost charmingly.
But what little they managed to build up they killed off effectively with those awful CG-FX. sad

Ah well, the girl was kinda cute and Kevin Sorbo had funny moments anyway.
Question: Did anyone else feel reminded of a younger Faith from Buffy when watching the movie?

Last edited by Daninsky (2008-08-31 07:40:24)

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#39 2008-10-24 01:17:32

metalbeast

For Anyone Interested , This Is Being Released On DVD

Board footer