The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-20 21:01:26

Mpw181

How do you tell?

I know this qestion has been asked a hundred times and I'm sorry, i just gotta ask it myself.

Basically, what are the signs to being a Werewolf?

I have a friend that says I'm a werewolf, but, i guess I'm still doubting it. I mean, I've been craving meat alot more then usual. I get angy more often, and I've been told that my eyes change to a different color when I'm angry. But what makes me doubt is that I've saw everyone saying that you dream that your in wolf form, but, when I go to sleep at night (granted i have been going to sleep later) i cant remeber my dreams, their just blank.

Can someone help me, or do you need more info?

#2 2008-05-20 21:10:11

Greaver
Website

Re: How do you tell?

well, therians don't ALWAYS have wolf dreams, its just common, here's how you can tell: do you feel the wolf alive inside you?

#3 2008-05-21 03:15:36

WolfVanZandt
Website

Is your friend a Werewolf? We can often recognize other Werewolves.

#4 2008-05-21 04:15:41

piolo

Yah, you ought to feel it inside of you. You can also ask your fellow werewolf friends about it.

You can also know it if you feel changes inside of you..

Feed your brain with books.

#5 2008-05-21 18:21:37

Mpw181

Yes, the friend that told me I'm a werewolf, is a werewolf himself. I do feel changes, like, as I said the craving of meat, which has never been like me before. Uhm... I like to run alot more then I used to, escpecially in the woods by my house, because it just gives me a huge sence of freedom, like theres know one else in the world. Sometimes my friends will do something stupid that'll make this sort of boiling anger happen from outta no where, and I never had any history of anger managment or anything, so... yeah...

#6 2008-05-21 23:08:15

WolfVanZandt
Website

Craving for meat is a physiological reaction - it has nothing to do with being a Werewolf.  People's metabolism shift from time to time. Quick temper is a personality trait - again not related to being a Werewolf. Therianthropy can modify those things but, if you're a Werewolf, then you've always been one - you don't know what you'd be like if you were not a Werewolf. The most compelling thing that you've said is that another Werewolf has identified you as one. Since I don't know how good your friend is (or even if he is actually a Werewolf) - you're going to have to make the final analysis. In other words, is your friends a Werewolf and has he been around enough other Werewolves in real life to pick up the differences - if so, you're a Werewolf (or a Weresomething).

#7 2008-05-23 18:50:25

Londonash

I have been having the same problems as you Mpw...Sorry I can't really help you out, but I know what your are going threw...Usally I'm nice, but lately around people that make me angery I tend to snap...I've been running alot also and love being outdoors. I have also craved meat, had dreams of being a wolf, but lately I can't rember my dreams and I just fell different and not my self...It seems like something is trying to take over me...

Last edited by Londonash (2008-05-23 18:51:19)

#8 2008-09-08 15:00:30

gizmofreak7

Umm,i read in anopther topic in the Cafe about werewolf signs...cant recall the topic though....

mmm,cookies........

#9 2008-09-08 18:04:30

alphanubilus

OMG! Amazingly enough, you've become a teenager...

#10 2008-09-09 10:24:32

gizmofreak7

But a teenager can be a werewolf?
Or a Therian?
Right?

mmm,cookies........

#11 2008-09-09 23:54:09

WolfVanZandt
Website

If a person's a Werewolf n ow and they're older than a teenager, then they were a Werewolf when they were a teenager. Therianthropy may "activate" at some particular age but a Werewolf is what they were born. As far as I can tell, from experience and from history - you can't become a Werewolf - you either are one or you're not.

#12 2008-12-15 12:33:22

Hige Unari
Website

Same here except i don't know any other weres. I have been having similar signs.

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/iammidlover/HigeUnari01-1.jpg[/img]   Art by Iammidlover The moon rules
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa12 … ri01-1.jpg

#13 2008-12-16 07:58:44

lupen the wolf

Woah! I'm surprised at how many times this question has been asked.

If you really want to find out what you are then you need to look toward your self and not others. That's not to say you shouldn't ask for help from time to time; just that the only way you can get a real answer to a question like this is to find the answer your self.

ego sum quis ego sum....

#14 2008-12-17 02:11:52

Vince, the 3rd

Mpw181 wrote:

I know this qestion has been asked a hundred times and I'm sorry, i just gotta ask it myself.

Basically, what are the signs to being a Werewolf?

I have a friend that says I'm a werewolf, but, i guess I'm still doubting it. I mean, I've been craving meat alot more then usual. I get angy more often, and I've been told that my eyes change to a different color when I'm angry. But what makes me doubt is that I've saw everyone saying that you dream that your in wolf form, but, when I go to sleep at night (granted i have been going to sleep later) i cant remeber my dreams, their just blank.

Can someone help me, or do you need more info?

doesn't this fall more on the werewolf mythology and legends??

"Even a man who is pure in heart,
will become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright."

#15 2008-12-29 00:07:42

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

First of all, it doesn't matter what other people think.  If you're a therian, you should be able to figure that out on your own.  You can tell if you are one, and there's not much else we can really tell you that would be useful.
Anyway, my advice would be to ignore the physical, as most of what therianthropy is happens in the head.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#16 2008-12-30 04:25:31

punxnotdead

I couldn't agree more with Sherlawk. Only you know yourself enough to confirm whether you are a therian (and I'm putting aside my disbelief of therian/werewolfism). Also, if you do notice any startling physical chages (for most of you teenagers that think you're therians) it could just be a bought of puberty, as your body undergoes vast changes at that time in your life. If you happen to be a bit older, such things as aggression and other physical signs could just be a result of something comepletely different.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#17 2008-12-30 19:43:30

Tebers

hmmm I knew I was for years. As a little kid I thought I was crazy for being able to see people's eh "inner animal" so to say. But now I know that I'm not that sort of crazy hehe. One of my friends thinks she's a cat but I don't want to ruin her fun by telling her the truth...
It may take awhile but you'll eventualyfigure it out

Wondering stray extraordinaire!!

#18 2008-12-31 02:32:40

Vince, the 3rd

jesus christ, sherlawk...i can't believe it!! you're still alive!!

#19 2009-01-04 00:27:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Vince, the 3rd wrote:

jesus christ, sherlawk...i can't believe it!! you're still alive!!

I figured that was you.  And of course I'm still alive, I just don't have IM or hang out on so many forums anymore.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#20 2009-01-04 22:28:17

Vince, the 3rd

well, gaydragon was certainly missing you a lot. he kept asking me about you..

#21 2009-01-04 22:56:01

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hey i could growl since i was three....

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#22 2009-01-06 11:13:14

Vince, the 3rd

as in a death growl??

#23 2009-01-06 15:50:17

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yea it kinda freaked people out.....

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#24 2009-01-06 15:52:03

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

and the fact i run faster on four legs is even wierder....

#25 2009-01-06 16:09:15

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

now yhat i think of it i cant focus in the morning ti's like a cloud in my head but if i howl it goes away....now im getting freaked out....

Board footer