The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2005-04-28 19:47:17

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: So you want to be a Werewolf

Nyah. Get used to it. It won't hurt ya'.

#52 2005-11-19 14:44:16

crescentwolf01

yo figarou how did u get that cool icon

Crescentwolf

#53 2005-11-20 15:54:00

The Busboy
Administrator

Topic please.

#54 2005-11-27 13:34:41

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

alright, ill say this, i was born wolf first, then apparently by some sort of divine intervention, i was brought back to this plane as a human, but i still carried every instinct, every attribute that could be crossed over into a human body.  Physically im faster, stronger, heightened senses versus just about anyone else, how am i supposed to explain that I can carry another person via firemans carry almost a mile without tiring to a great extent.  How do i explain I can see in near total darkness, that im almost totally colorblind?  cant sorry, can all this be genetic anomalies, sure, why not. 

heres what my mate can tell you, theres me and then theres ME, see ive mentally shifted right in front of her, trigger unknown, ive done it before, in semi-aware of it, physically? how do i explain this...

im wiccan so anyoen that can follow me do so, anyone else, seek alternate explanation...  i believe simply that I'm a wolf, spiritually and in mind, and because of that to make it easier on me, the Lady has accomidated me with a slightly modified body to live my life so as not to be stressed otu so much about living in such an altered state.  I also believe that once im done here i hope to return to my natural state, as a wolf

does that make me a werewolf, well im torn on that, im gonna say yes but only on practical sense, reality, nah... im just a guy who happens to be a firstborn wolf, like my mate, she is like me

I can astral shift, dream shift, mental shift, and in subtle amounts physically shift,

let me elaborate on the p shift, for instance, my body can heal significantly faster than say a college kid, someone near my age subject to similar levels of stress as myself, my eyes turn yellow/gray with mood, my daughter even has two compelte sets of prominant canines, elevated levels of strength, ok you can say i just have better control of my adrenal glands, which may or may not be true, but generally in a passive state im just stronger than you are, im not a body bulder by any mean, but i can walk into a gym and make you look like a fool.  as for my sense of smell and hearing, my nose is by far the strongest sense for me, my hearing and vision are clsoely ranked though i hear better than i see in full daylight, the less light the better.  as far as shifting, hmmm, im not gonna say no its not possible, but it would be gradual, unless of course magick was involved, then i dunno, anything to accelrate such a process sure, why not.

but here goes, why would anyone want to be me?  I have no idea, everything is annoying to me, noises, light, body odor of others, everything.  I hate public places for the most part, because nobody can wear the same perfume or cologne, its bad, hundred of scents assaulting my brain throughout the day.  My protective nature gets in the way sometimes, threats of territorial invasion and so on that i see are simply normal actions of people.  I cannot help it, I don't like people on  my property, i don't like anyone in my "space", or driving my truck or pretty much anything, you should see how mad i get when i catch someone sitting on my motorcycle at work.  WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME?  I've fought for pretty insignificant things now that I think about it.  I love meat, yea I do, no chance of being a vegetarian, and if you say your a wolf and a veggie, im gonna call you out on that one.  I cna eat meat uncooked, yea I can, no problem, not even chicken, even nearly spoiled food, no problem there either, do I?  nah, i perfer most steaks bloody but at least warm.  Chicken, I like it cooked but not anywhere close to dry, dont insult me that way.  I have yet to order a steak from a Resturant and have it come out the way I ordered it.  I eat my greens, sure, but would I make a meal out of it, no way.  I like killing, yea I do, people and animals, its a protection issue when i relate to people, why, well if you go back to new orleans i was shot at there, so i returned the favor, many many times.  ANd animals, i attacked a 220 lb boar back in July wiht a knife, wy, well I was hungry for something besides damn MREs and such (army thing).  I made sure every bit of that pig was used, no waste, i wont kill anythign i dont intend to eat. 

alright so i ask again why would you want to be me? 

if you read this and said, thats me, then yea i guess you wouldnt mind being me, but ask yourself, are you just twisted, or are you a were?

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#55 2005-11-29 08:03:13

Delphinios

From what I can tell, most Were's are painfully aware of their limitations.

We go around with dulled senses, as if cotton were stuffed into our ears and noses;
We have an inherent a social codependancy, which stifles our independance and self-reliance;
We feel weaker then what we should be, with no amount of working out or training that will fix this feeling;
We are far too sensitive to things like cold, heat, and pain.

I'm glad you're aware of your strengths. I'm glad you were born with your particular abilities and benefits.
But you ask 'Why I'd want to be you'? I don't.
For every weakness I have, I have an equal strength. smile

Last edited by Delphinios (2005-11-29 08:16:58)

Delphinios

#56 2005-11-29 18:53:10

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

exactly...se thats what im saying, why change who you are, or try to become someone else, i explained my strengths, but there is always a price, for instance, i hate public, i have actual disorders that make me anti-social to other people not like myself...strange for a pack animal isnt it?  you know how much i eat? geez, enough is all im gonna say, im oversensitive to stimuli with exception to pain, which is simply an acquired thing.  i have made it a point to stick to the things i know and not to deviate from it.  I dod the same rotutines over and over, why? because its comfortable, and im not big on a change in that aspect.  ohh theres alot more to this subject than i can come up with in a few posts but ill try.

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#57 2005-11-30 07:37:59

BlueEyesWolf

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

I dod the same rotutines over and over, why? because its comfortable, and im not big on a change in that aspect.

What if you have to move to a new house or a different forest?

#58 2005-12-01 20:16:03

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

it would suck so bad for the first few months...

#59 2005-12-02 08:00:54

BlueEyesWolf

Bummer! sad

#60 2005-12-02 17:29:31

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea

#61 2005-12-03 06:42:48

BlueEyesWolf

On that note, do vacations bother you too?

#62 2005-12-03 10:13:42

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

actually yes and no, i can handle a vacation but not say, a cruise or disneyland, again the crowd factor freaks me out but in small doses its alright, take the lestat ball, for one night and while getting intoxicated i would be able to tolerate it and be nearly sociable all night, but disneyland would freak me the hell out.

#63 2005-12-04 07:51:34

BlueEyesWolf

Aw no Disneyland... sad

Ok, it's Walt Disney World then! big_smile

wink Kidding! WDW is too far away for me anyway.

#64 2005-12-04 17:33:03

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

i have been to six flags beofre, which is fine as im lost in the thrill of the various rides and shows..but hey...ride the batman ride at night, holy freaking sh*t  anyhow crods are a no go, but i can do camping and beaches even, ecept some overcrowded beaches, its all about open space....

#65 2005-12-05 07:08:47

BlueEyesWolf

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

ride the batman ride at night, holy freaking sh*t

Really? I may want to try that! big_smile

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

anyhow crods are a no go, but i can do camping and beaches even, ecept some overcrowded beaches, its all about open space....

Hm...I have the feeling that New York City or Los Angeles City would freak you out, right?

#66 2005-12-05 09:12:05

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

la yes, new york..maybe a day aint bad...but live there? not happeneing...small doses my friend small doses...

one could always build me up to it over time, but in general id never choose to live in a big city except maybe atlanta..i like atlanta

#67 2005-12-05 20:59:42

WolfVanZandt
Website

I have to go to large towns like Atlanta occassionally. It makes me neurotic.

But, then, there are a lot of Therians that live there - I guess they adapt.........

But most of them have small groups that they hang out with and tend to avoid the general population.

#68 2005-12-06 06:44:31

BlueEyesWolf

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

new york..maybe a day aint bad...but live there? not happeneing...small doses my friend small doses...

Heh! I can see the headlines now...

WEREWOLF FREAKS OUT IN TIMES SQUARE ON NEW YEAR"S EVE

wink

#69 2005-12-06 09:11:44

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

nah..id just leave, i dont freak out

#70 2005-12-06 11:37:22

RedStreak

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

new york..maybe a day aint bad...but live there? not happeneing...small doses my friend small doses...

Heh! I can see the headlines now...

WEREWOLF FREAKS OUT IN TIMES SQUARE ON NEW YEAR"S EVE

wink

And now the headlines of following day: wink

DRUNKEN WEREWOLF FOUND IN DUMPSTER NEW YEAR'S DAY

"Let the trails lead where they may, I will follow"
-Tigatron, Beast Wars

#71 2005-12-06 18:23:19

The Busboy
Administrator

Topic please.

#72 2005-12-07 07:09:55

BlueEyesWolf

The Busboy wrote:

Topic please.

Just a minute, Busboy.

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

nah..id just leave, i dont freak out

Ok, because I heard that they are having a wild party at RedStreak's house. Should we go?

Now, The Busboy, we're back on topic.

Even with all of the pros and the cons of being a werewolf, would anyone still want to be one?

#73 2005-12-07 13:03:41

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

the positive far outweighs any bad

#74 2005-12-07 19:52:46

WolfVanZandt
Website

It does for me too. But why would a nonWere want to be a Were?

#75 2005-12-08 17:01:50

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

i dunno, i thought you could tell me, id be happy either way, this is just the way it is for me...

Board footer