The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-10 18:02:00

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Full Moon Love,Part 1

Here it is everybody,edited and altered just a bit for the better!I'll be posting in sections each night,it is complete and i'm working on finishing part 2 as we speak.Enjoy!big_smile

The full moon bathed my skin in a pale blue light as I took a deep breath smelling the sweet, cool September night. I sighed, thinking of the past few months and how I knew this was right.
“I have to stick with this.” I thought shifting nervously from one foot to the other on the soft green grass.
I took of my shoes revealing my painted toe nails that shined a blood red in the soft light, slowly I took off my pants, shirt and undergarments. I stood at the edge of the woods that opened to a great field, there were no houses around for miles, which made me grin in excitement. Made me think of the change. The excitement built until I could stand it no more then I let the change come swiftly and smoothly.
A thick, dark blonde, silky soft fur poked through my skin and a long mane cascaded down to my tailbone and in between my breasts. My bones lengthened and shortened, my wolf legs growing longer and rippled with muscles, my torso lengthened, my chest expanded with great power. I felt my arms become strong and sturdy, yet swift and fluid enough to run quickly on all fours. My fingernails became long black claws that were attached to wolf-like paws with an opposable thumb. My face lengthened into a long wolf muzzle, my ears tipped and then slid farther up on my head. The last thing to change were my eyes as they went from a deep blue to a dark gold, filling my head with the images of the once dark forest that was now bright as day. All around me I smelled the forest, the fields and far off to my south a farm, I felt the cool air wisp my nose but it didn’t dare to sink into my thick coat. I stood on two gigantic paws, half wolf, half women but so much more then both.
In pure exhilaration I raised my head and let out a long deep howl. As I finished I slipped down on all fours, it was time to get back to my mission. I sniffed the air again, smelling Heart Road only a few miles north, I tore off in search of my task.

I loped easily up to the house I had been searching for, a two story log cabin with a family resting peacefully inside. But I only looked for one man in this house, and his name was David. 
I walked quietly around the house to the back where there were two windows on the second story, both had ledges coming off that David and I had sat on often together. I took a deep breath and easily leaped to the ledge landing with a soft thud on all fours. I sniffed instinctively and the scent caught in my nose, I had never smelled David in wolf form but it was so intense I swayed with joy. He smelled of soft cologne, not heavy at all, but it was dabbled with that natural man smell that only wolves could smell. A scent as natural as the mountains, but still so very indescribable and exhilarating.
I put my head in the open window, he always kept his window open no matter how cold it got. He laid there his bare legs showing up to his knees, the blanket tangled around his middle and his bare back rising and falling softly in his resting state. I quivered with excitement; this was the night I showed him. Showed him my true self. 
I waited, not moving from my crouching position, occasionally flicking an ear back to listen to the night sounds. Finally he stirred, throwing the covers off and groaning he got up and went to the hall.
I let out a low growl of frustration then crawled in the room. It felt wrong, being in there as a wolf, I felt squeezed in by the mess of cloths and the dark posters of punk and metal bands that filled the wall. As a girl I was 5”4 with a petite build, deep blue eyes and dark blonde hair and lightly tanned skin. But as a wolf I stood 6’4” with the body of a beast, a big difference when it came to fitting in places.
I saw the picture of David and I sitting on his desk, we were at a party with a group of friends but he and I were in the middle, glowing with love for each other. I heard him coming back and my heart pounded with nervousness, and time seemed to slow.
He stepped into the room, his dark brown eyes a little more open but his black hair was still a ruffled mess. He lifted his head and froze, he looked at me with no real reaction beside just standing there dumbfounded. He opened his mouth a little as if to say something then closed it making a funny face at the thought. I had a look of fear as I stared him right in the eyes, seeing if he recognized me. I walked awkwardly over to him, he flinched as if to flee, but a look of recognition and confusion told me he saw just a little of me.
“Sarah?” He whispered, sounding a bit frightened, but more curious. My eyes lit up and I shook my head with hope. He went to say something but I put my paw on his mouth lightly and raised the other to shush him, I changed back smoothly, not moving and letting my hand fall to my side as my claws retracted and my human fingers returned. I breathed a bit heavier, and looked back to him to see what his reaction was. He just stood there, no expression, just a blank look. Then a grin spread across his face, his handsome face lighting with relief.
“You know, I always thought there was something interesting about you, didn’t quit expect this but hey, why not?” he smiled, obviously greatly entertained.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#2 2008-06-10 19:21:22

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Re: Full Moon Love,Part 1

Awwww....

This was a wonderful beginning, Loup, as always. I really appreciated the different reaction that David had - he didn't give into his fear, but let his open mind and observant nature be the authority in this circumstance. I Like it!

Your descriptions were detailed so well that picturing the scene was effortless. Well Done!

Keep it coming, ok?

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#3 2008-06-10 23:59:50

punxnotdead

I may have spotted a few grammical errors, but it's really nothing to worry about.
I loved it!!! I'm so glad you finally decided to post some more story. I have been waiting for this for a while.
The description of the sights, sounds, smell, and emotions are absolutely intriguing. I felt as if I were in a theatre watching it unfold.
I really like that you haven't chosen to go with the more common run-away-scared senario. His reaction was very nice, and I chuckled a bit at his 'I knew it!' attitude.
Overall, it was a very good segment!

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#4 2008-06-11 22:53:42

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Thanks Grayle and Punx,tis greatly apperciated!big_smile
*Tackle Hugs*

I smiled, trying to figure out just what to say.
“I have wanted to tell you the past 6 months, but didn’t know how…I thought you would want to kill me or something…I love you. And I don’t want to hide anything from you and this is, well obviously, a big part of my life. And I want you to be apart of it, and if you don’t want to then I just want you to know about it.” I paused, waiting for a reply. His eyebrows raised in a questioning manner,
“You mean, I can become what you are? Really?” He asked stepping closer to me,
“Well yeah. But only if you want too! It’s not like now that you know I have to kill you or something.” I said, getting excited by the idea. Would he really want to become what I was? Be my mate even?
“You’re serious?! That’s amazing! What do I have to do?! I want to become one, not even a second thought. I want to be one…” He stepped up to me, only a few inches in between us and I felt his bare chest brush against me, sending an excitement down my spine.
“With you. I want to run with you, and change with you. And do what ever werewolves do, I want to do it with you.” He wrapped his arms around me reaching down for a kiss. I returned it, savoring the taste after we pulled back, just letting the love linger there on my lips.
“David, I want you to be a 100% certain, I love you so much and I want you to be my mate more then anything else in the world. And I want it to be what you want. So let me tell you what it’s all about, being what I am. The good and the bad.” I grabbed his blanket from the bed and wrapped it around my bare body and sat down next to him.
“I’m sure, but go ahead, tell me all there is.” He said calmly, letting me finish.
“Well, lets start by getting all the myths out of the way, for the most part they are false, except the biting. What we are is a different species created by a virus, a virus from long ago that altered our DNA. I was born what I am and my family is actually a pack, there are millions of were-animals around the world. We are a secret society basically, not seen by humans, but known about by the government. Back to the wolf part though. Even while a human we have heightened senses, strength and speed, while a wolf we still have control of our minds, we are not some blood thirsty beasts. I can change you by…” I paused, realizing the pain he would have to go through to become like me.
“I would have to bite you, and the first change is the most painful thing you will possibly ever go through, but after that they come easily and smoothly. We can change whenever we want, not just by the full moon.” He gave me a curious look, raising one eyebrow and shifting his glance to the full moon outside.
“Coincidence.” I said smiling; I never thought I would be having this conversation with anyone, not in my entire life. He looked at me, his smile melting my heart. He wrapped his arms around me, adding to the warmth of the blanket around my shoulders. He pulled me into another tender kiss.
“I still want to become one. Secretly I have always had a love for werewolves, always suspected they were real but never knew for sure. But…knowing now they are real and my girlfriend is one, it’s just…unbelievable. I want to join you; I want to be your…mate.” He said, holding me tighter and eyes glittering a little more with excitement. I looked him deep in the eyes,
“I can do it, it takes one bite and you are. There is no going back though, ok?” I said, I was split now on if I liked this idea, I knew our love was strong and that he wanted to be like me, but what if he decided he didn’t like it? What would I do then? I had talked to the pack and I had finally gotten their permission, we were not allowed to just go around changing people, but my parents said they got a vibe that he was truly my mate.
“I understand Nicole. I want this. When can you do it?” he said jumping up quickly and bouncing on his toes like a little kid waiting for candy.
“Well, now I guess but…”
“Ok, lets do it!” he said cutting me off, I could smell the adrenaline rolling off him.
“It will take a month for the whole effect, for the bite and virus to affect you completely, but you will notice little changes.” he nodded, just wanting me to do it. I smiled nervously,
“Here it goes, this isn’t pretty so I understand if you don’t look.” I said shyly letting the blanket slide to the floor, revealing my bare body once again. I thought of the change and immediately it came. The thick dark blonde fur came through once again, and my mane surrounded my face and went down my back and chest. Claws sprung from my finger tips as my feet lengthened and became paws, my muzzle snapped and grew as my wolf ears quickly slid up my head.
I opened my eyes, surprised to see David still standing looking at me. He said nothing, but stood with a look of glee like a little kid. I lowered myself to all fours, now almost eye level with him, I looked into his eyes and he nodded slowly, sticking out his arm.
I swallowed nervously, I had never tasted human blood, we didn’t kill humans and I had no intent of ever doing so. The bite did not have to be large, but I had to get the salvia in the wound enough so it could infect him. I put my nose to his arm, smelling his flesh and felt the wolf awaken a little, wanting the bite. David didn’t move, just stood waiting for the it. I quickly opened my mouth and bit him all in one motion so it was less painful. David flinched, but showed no great pain and when I looked to the wound it was bleeding only slightly. But the smell made me go wild, I had to get out, I felt my mouth watering in hunger and David began to smell tastier. I jumped to the window and looked back at David, he sent me that heart melting smile again.
“See you tomorrow Baby.”

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#5 2008-06-12 11:32:16

Goldie

Awwww, how sweet. I must say this theme seems to work quite well for a love story.

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#6 2008-06-12 18:50:21

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

What a perfect place to end the chapter!

I really liked the short explanation Nicole gave to David, Loup; she tried to coverall the bases to give him a general foundation of knowledge to build on. Since silver was not mentioned among the myth list, I'm assuming that will come into play later on (Yeah, right; like I could ever forget this story so easily! tongue). I thought the family permission to turn someone was a great idea, and the fact that the government knows about their existence but the main populace does not may provide for interesting plot developments later on. Very Creative!

I must also commend you on your TF sequences - it's like you summarized the first with the second. Considering what was going on around the second TF, it was very appropriate, in my opinion.

Since it will take a while for the change to take effect, I'd imagine his education will fill the interim, and obviously it's only just beginning.

Bring on some more, Loup!

#7 2008-06-13 12:16:56

punxnotdead

Sorry for the delay - school's really burning me out.
Anywho, I love how you explained David's child-like glee. It was kindda humerous and I could very much see  it playing like a movie in my head. Very good explanations with the transformation. It was short, but enough so that the reader can visualize it. Shrt N' Sweet big_smile
I love your writing, Loup, and you never cease to amaze me smile

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#8 2008-08-07 00:14:12

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Sorry about,like never posting again everyone!To make up for it,here's the rest in one shot!big_smile
The rest of my night was filled with hunting through the dark woods, it was my world and was where I truly belonged. I ran a swift, quick shadow in the night, like a hawk flies through the sky, it was my terrain. My body was built for this with legs strong and powerful, yet sleek and swift enough to push me faster then fifty miles per hour on a sprint. My arms rippled with muscles unknown to man, strong enough to push down a tree like it was a toothpick. My back and abs were chiseled like an ice sculptures masterpiece, each muscle showing through my dark blonde fur.
   I breathed in deep, anxious for the month to come. For my mate to mature and be with me and the pack, for David to experience this like I could. Could be with me on my runs, so I wasn’t alone like I was most of the time because the pack only had runs once a month.
My yellow eyes shined in the fading moon, I looked to the east, just seeing the blood red sun starting to rise. I loped easily back to where I had changed that night and stood by my car as I changed back. It was done just as the sun came over the trees, the cold nipped at my bear skin and I quickly slid my cloths over my dirty body.
My hands and feet were dusted in dirt and blood, my slender oval face had blood stains from the nights hunt and my hair was a tangled mess. I got in my car and revved the engine letting the heaters warm my cold skin before going. I smiled thinking about just how fun things were about to get.

29 days later…

David and I danced to Tim Mcgraw as our last Homecoming was spent in each others arms. I let my head lay on his wide chest and took in his scent that was now laced with werewolf, I smiled excited about the change to come.
   The past month David had been ecstatic at the changes that came to him, the new senses and strength all amazed him. But he hadn’t had his change yet, he was getting close and we both knew it, he said he felt something there ready to be awakened, soon. His hand held mine in a loving way as we danced the night away, my eyes closed as I sighed in happiness. All around us so much was going on, my friends yelling and dancing, the music the smell of the school. But all meant nothing to me as David held me softly, swaying with the rhythm of the song, it was all just perfect.
“Ouch! What the Hell?” he said snapping his hand away and jumping in surprise. My eyes went wide as I looked at his hand, veins were rising to the surface and fur was beginning to poke through.
“Your changing, shite! We gotta get out of here!” I yelled and scrambled to grab him.
I grabbed his hand and ran out of the gym, I heard him groan but dragged him quickly away despite the pain. We had to get out of sight and far from the school, my dad had given me instructions on what to do and he had said on the first change you didn’t have much control, you would eat anything.
  I led him away from the school before his legs snapped as they lengthened, I tore off his coat, shirt and pants before he had a chance to rip them. I would still have to pay the dry cleaning fee. I saw he was already soaked in sweat and his skin was a bright red with his veins rising to the surface like a map beneath his skin. I saw steam rolling off him in the frosty air, seeming to break its icy grip on us. I took off my dress and laid it in a tree so it didn’t get to dirty. I let my own change come, the wolf was greatly excited to have another wolf there, changing for the first time. When my change was completed, David was still not much further.
  It was a long and tortures thing, I saw his muscles swell slowly and heard his bones grind, twist and crack. His face was contorted in pain as his muzzle was only half grown, his ears tipped and rising, his hair lengthening into a mane and his nails becoming talons.         
  I stood over him, protecting him from whatever he maybe needed to be protected from in this fragile stage. I pranced in excitement, the wolf knew this was our mate and he was finally changing, my nostril filled with the scent of sweat, man and above all things his wolf self.
  A shiny jet black fur covered his whole body now and his muzzle was completed, his ears slid atop his head, all his muscles and bones settled in the right place and a new tail twitched in the remaining after pain. Where David had once been now laid a huge black werewolf, he was much bigger then me, seven to eight feet tall at least with a few hundred pounds of muscle.
  For a few minutes he laid there, breathing heavily in exhaustion and quivering still as the pain faded away into strength unknown to all but werewolves. His eyes snapped open and revealed yellow gold iris’s that glowed behind his glossy black fur. Slowly he began to rise on two, the mind of David and the instinct of the wolf still trying to get organized.
  Before I knew what was happening he snapped, the wolf within him was lost and confused, reacting purely on instinct to its new surroundings. He roared in fear, but it sounded more like rage as he tore at my throat, I yelped in fear and my back slammed onto the leaf covered ground. I pushed him away with my paws, but he was bigger and stronger then me, I felt his teeth dig in a little to my throat and blood started to seep through my fur. I roared and with a blast of power threw him off and landed on top.
  Now my fangs dug into his throat and my paws held his down, he growled and struggled as I tried to get the more human side of Damien back. But he wanted nothing with that and he threw me off, and froze. I had been slammed into a tree in the process and stared in a dazed as he tore off toward the school.
  He smelled plenty of food that couldn’t be passed up, a bunch of weak humans. I got up and toke off on all fours after him, adrenaline and fear pushing me quickly toward the school.
  He was still getting used to his new form, but it wouldn’t take to long. He neared the gym doors and I put on a burst of speed, but it was too late. He slammed the doors open easily, they flew into the gym knocking over a speaker and causing some students to fall.   
  I leapt in after him, he roared in hunger and grabbed at the closest victim but I leapt in front of him and bit down on his arm. I had to get him out of here and quick. I heard screams erupt around me and everybody was running out of the gym.
  He tried to shake me off but I didn’t loosen my grip, blood poured from his arm but he ignored it as hunger tore fiercely at him. I looked into his eyes, pleading that David would recognize some part of me…some part of himself.
  He stopped pulling and looked into my eyes, the wolf recognizing his mate, along with the man. He stood still and looked at me, snarl dropping. It was just the two of us again, the screams and music played about around us, and the smell of fear engulfed our senses, but it was just the two of us.
  He nodded and I realized I was still clutching his arm. I released his arm, tasting the coppery blood as I licked my lips. I stood on two although I was still not eye level with him, and embraced him in an awkward werewolf hug. It was quickly ended as I heard a shot and a searing pain went through my back…

I started falling but caught myself because I knew it would be my death if I did. I heard an officer yell something, but I was to busy pushing myself to the door. Another shot rang out and I jumped through the broken gym doors, David hovering over me, protecting me from anymore bullets. I ran painfully on all fours, letting my instinct take me as far as I could from the school. I ran hard and fast, my lungs burning and aching from sprinting for so long with an injury. David stayed right by my side, occasionally glancing back to see if we had any followers. Limbs grabbed at my fur and mud soaked my paws, but I didn’t care, fear pushed me until I dropped. I fell in mid run in an icy cold stream; I rolled on my back letting the water cool the spot on my back that had a bullet buried in it. I panted heavily and whined in pain. David put his muzzle to mine; he was in complete control now as he looked at me with those fearful eyes, he feared for my life and didn’t know what to do. I got out of the water, shivering in the icy night and decided it was time to go home.

We ran back to my house, a log cabin in a thick wood with only a few neighbors, who were also pack members. I let out a long howl that told my dad we had an injured wolf. He was at the door as I gimped up, he looked worried and I smelled it rolling off of him because he knew. My dad is a tall muscular man, and looks no where near his age, as most werewolves don’t. He had deep brown hair with flicks of silver and deep tanned skin, his arms had a few scars from battles past but the tough look was all an act when it came to his daughter. He hurried David and I through the door, still wolves, and had us go to the living room.
“You know, when I say be careful I’m not just saying it to be annoying.” He said, trying to sound mad but relaxed, but I could tell he was worried and tense. He got a first aid kit from the kitchen and brought it in as I lay on the couch.
“Off the couch with your dirty paws missy! Beside I need you to lay out on the floor so I can get the bullet out.” He paused and looked to David who was glancing nervously around, sitting crammed in a corner waiting to be told what to do with his new form. “Well Damien, I would say glad to see you and congratulations but neither would very true right now. After I’m done with this, you two can explain what happened.” He said calmly as he could manage, but I saw his jaw tighten in tension and whined softly. He looked to me and smiled a bit to tell me it was alright. I was lying flat out on our thickly carpeted floor as my dad dug a bullet out of my wolf back, something I never thought I would have to deal with. What made it even better was that my newly changed boyfriend was in the corner, sitting and waiting like a little puppy even though he probably weighed three hundred pounds of steel muscle. 
  I knew by morning the wound would be almost completely healed, but right now it hurt like hell, my dad pulled it out and I let out a growl of pain and frustration as he hushed me.
“Go change, then I’ll bandage it. David you stay here and I’ll help you change back.” He said standing up and stretching as if he was bored. I rose to all fours and started heading toward the bathroom and looked back to see my dad handing David a blanket and told him to stand. David stood there crouching so he didn’t hit the ceiling, looking at my dad in a way he would if he was human, confused and scared. He took the blanket awkwardly in a pawed and I saw my father grab it, and look into Damien’s eyes.
“It’s gonna be alright David. You’re with us now.” He said, sliding his hand back and letting David wrap the blanket around his waist, already he was more relaxed and smiled a wolfish grin at my dad who smiled and nodded in return. I walked of to the bathroom, my claws clicking on the floor as I tried to maneuver my big body through the tiny narrow hallway. I stepped in catching my wolf reflection in the mirror, I had only seen it in water, but seeing myself like this startled me but made me proud of what I was. My golden eyes stared back and my mane was in a muddy tangle, but I could care less. I stood on two and changed back, watching in the mirror as everything was sucked in and retracted. The pain hit me with a whole new level as I stood there a small blue eyed blonde girl with a bullet wound in her back. I threw on some cloths and walked back to the living room to see my dad sitting on the couch with his head on his hands staring at nothing. I coughed and he turned and tiredly smiled at me, showing a few faint wrinkles that were starting to appear on his face. He got up and embraced me in a hug and I returned it but winced as pain shot up my back and through my ribs. He released me and led me back to the couch were I sat with my back to him as he cleaned the wound and put a bandage on.
“So, how was homecoming?” he asked in a completely normal tone, which made me laugh and wince again.
“Pretty lame, you know, bad decorations, bad music and food. The usual.” I said returning his own sarcasm. I sat there for another minute then truly answered his question.
“We were dancing and the change hit out of no where, I took him outside but he snapped after the change and went back in to party. He got control before he did any major damage, but by the time that happened someone with a gun arrived, I’m assuming a officer. We took off in the woods to clear out then came back here. So much for a good first change huh?” I said just as David walked in wearing my brothers clothes.
“Tons of fun, when can we do it again?” he said sitting beside me.
“David I’m so sorry, oh! Sorry bout the bite too!” I saw his arm was a bit mangled but he didn’t seem to notice until I said something, all he did was give it a look then meet my eyes.
“It happens.”

#9 2008-08-07 19:01:35

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Very intense scene - I love the idea of two werewolves chasing the crowd out so they're the only two on the homecoming dance floor!
  The gunshot was also a nice idea - it shows a bit of vulnerability, and puts the protagonist in a difficult position.
I like it; well done.
  Oh! I caught a few references to Damien! No biggie - nothing that a find/replace from a word processor won't fix.
  I also appreciated David's accepting attitude - he's accepted his girlfriend as a werewolf, he knew he was about to  become one, and when it happens, he takes it all in stride. I thought that was a great touch.
  I thought there was more to this part of the story, but I'm willing to take what you give us with great appreciation.

Well done, Loup!

#10 2008-08-11 03:33:31

punxnotdead

I apologize for taking so long to respond. Work, work, work...
But I have Thursday, Friday and Saturday off...finally.
Anyways, I loved the scene. It was very intense and enthralling. You did a great job with creating vivid descriptions and imagery. You gave the situation a bit of humor, which is great in lightening the mood a little and allowing the reader to chuckle.
You are an astounding writer and I eagerly anticipate reading part two. As for tonight, I probably better get some sleep for an early shift
*Grumble, Grumble*

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#11 2009-02-21 22:17:02

Mykell16
Website

That was an awesome ending! keep me posted for the next chapter!!!

“A girl is a person who screams at the mouse and smiles at the wolf”  cool

#12 2009-02-22 03:28:30

punxnotdead

Phew, I really thought Loup had added some more, but unfortunately not hmm

I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

Board footer