The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-17 01:00:44

Cratys
Website

Scary Stories to Haunt Your Dreams

Just a bunch of short stories written by myself and friends, I'll specify who wrote what...these are all quite graphic, especially the last one so I warn you, these are rathed M.

In The Woods~~By DL
The human leaps from the rock, trying to avoid being noticed; he crawls under the brush and runs behind a tree. He stops when he hears a sound rustling behind him. He looks around when suddenly a chimera leaps toward him. He was caught beneath the chimera’s claws. The claws pierce the human’s flesh as blood slides down his shoulders. The human screams and yells as the pain grows. The chimera’s jaws opens, and drool from the tips of its sharp, jagged teeth drip onto his face. The human closes his eyes and yells as he tries to keep the chimera’s claws from going any deeper. Soon the human becomes tired and dizzy, nearly drowned from his own tears he gives a last weak cry. The chimera wraps its teeth around the human’s neck and clenches as blood stains the grass.

The Betrayer~~By DL
A young man and his younger sister climb down from the tree, and start toward the river. The sister begins blowing through a small flute-like stick that makes a high pitch sound. The brother begins to get frightened, but just as he was about to question, a large, rancid beast begins to soar toward him from nowhere. The brother calls out and runs helplessly. The sister, with a smile, stands in place and she sings,
    “Row, row, row, your boat gently down the stream…”The brother jumps into the river and swims for his life, “merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream…” the sister continues. The beast splashes into the clam river and grabs the brother by the waist and squeezes. As the sister hears her brother’s bones break and snap, she repeats,
    “Life is but a dream.”

The Blood Lover~by DL
On a calm clear night a young woman lays on her grassy yard under the stars. As she stares, she sings,
    “One, two, three, four, double two with one more, I see six, I see seven, number one is with number eleven…”
    She starts to hum but is interrupted by a man asking some meaningless question of her in the dead of night. She gets up angrily with a sharp stick and stabs it into his side. She stares into his eyes and opens her mouth to show two malicious fangs. She bites greedily and drinks until satisfied. When she is finished, she begins to chew the layers if flesh and swallow every party she takes until only his bones are left. She lays back on the soft grass and sings, “One hundred and two there is too few, one hundred and three, a wish for me.”

Do Not Disturb~~ By ME!!!!!!
    A boy had heard a tale of a cave where a beautiful girl slept, but no one had ever returned from it. So he decided to go see why none had come back. When he arrived at the cave, he saw the girl dressed in white with splashes of red upon her dress. The sun shone in her hair like sunrise on the mountain. As he approached her he heard singing,
    “Come one, come all, to the fair, to the fair, come see the world spin, see it spin. Death is only the beginning so, come one, come all…” the song repeated again and again. He became frightened when a large dragon, which had appeared to be quite dead, sprung to life and grabbed him. He screamed as he saw his own arm torn from its socket and tossed across the cave. He realized the red on the girl’s dress was not dye, but blood. He screamed again and the girl’s eyes opened. She came to him, bright, crimson, eyes filled with hidden hatred. She kissed him gingerly and placed one hand on the back of his head and the other on his chin, and turned it slowly at first, and then with one quick snap, she broke his neck and returned to her bed. The dragon then fell again dead with the boy’s head sliding down its rotting throat.

Eternal moonlight~~by DL
    In the darkness a shadow creeps behind the trees cradled in moonlight, a man stands in the darkness. He catches the rays of moonlight and embodies them in female forms. As he waves his arms around, the moonlight women dance with glimmering spirits. They swing their arms and kick their feet, they spin around and jump into the air, but the moonlight women begin to vanish as the sun awakens beyond the horizon. One of the moonlight dancers approaches the man and before she shimmers away in the sun, she says,
    “To keep me from death,  you must first stop the sun.” Of cous\rse the man just stood there knowing the sun could never be stopped, but as long as the moonlight exists he can keep moonlight dancers alive. He keeps her in the shade and tells her that she would vanish inevitably. She looks at him, “Do you want eternal life?”
    The man says yes without thinking. The dancer takes the man’s soul and she becomes mortal. The man falls to the ground and slowly vanishes in the sun. The mortal moonlight dancer stands staring at him before the sun eats away his body. She says to him, “The sun will encage you for eternity, and you’ll soon see that nonetheless you’ll have the sun burning your hope away till you give your body to the flames and because you have no soul, you’ll disappear like a bad dream.” He screams as he can feel the sun eat him away. The dancer blows him a kiss and summons the dark demons from the shadows. In the new darkness, dark bodies lift from the shadowed ground and begin to form a dark hole to suck up the sun. The mortal dancer whispers to her self, “To keep me from death, you must first stop the sun.”

The Dark Room~~~BY DL
    “No! No!” a child screamed to the older woman. “Don’t turn off the light!” The child ran turned on a flashlight. The older woman looked at the child’s eyes; the child’s pupils were dilated and filled with tears. The woman walked out of the room and retuned with a lamp. She placed it on a table and plugged it in.  The child was breathing unsteadily.
    “Is that better?” the woman asked as she walked to the light switch. The child stared at the lamp and flashlight,
    “It will take me,” the child said quietly, “go now, leave!” The child’s flashlight burned out. The woman flicked the light switch off and started to close the door. The woman screamed when she felt a sharp pain in her back, the child had two sharp pencils digging into her flesh. “I told you to go!” the child cried, “It has taken me!” The woman fell to her knees. The child left the pencils in her back and lifted the lamp. The woman looked at the child’s bloodshot eyes, the room became dark and then a scream filled the darkness.

A Vampire’s Love~~ by ME!!!---This one is very sick. you have been warned.
    The world was shrouded in darkness as she made her way trough the back alleys of the night. Terror struck deep in her heart, and at the same time, a deep love. She knew she could never escape him, yet still she ran. A presence grew behind her, she closed her eyes and ran faster, when she felt his arms close in around her. He held, letting his breath flow over her ear. She let out a sigh and leaned back against him. She couldn’t resist him.
    When she opened her eyes again she was nude upon scarlet, silken sheets. She was not bound, yet she couldn’t move. She tried to speak,
    “Silence,” said he, “there is no need to speak my love, I will protect you.” With the gleam of a blade he cut out her eyes, her screams filling the night. “now, my sweet, you will never again have to see the horrors of the world.” He leaned over her, baring his fangs and bit into her luscious neck. He licked gently as the blood began to flow. Once he had his fill, he ran a soft hand down her arm, holding it out to slit her wrists. “Now you wil never again feel the pain of self hate.”
    Then he dipped his head down between her legs as her screams became sobs, then gasps as he licked her with skill. She let out a moan as her life continued to slowly drain. He gave her pleasure until he felt she was at her peak, and then pulled back from the forbidden kiss. “And finally, my love,” he said, licking his lips. He slid the knife across her neck and her most precious blood flowed into the sheets, bathing her in shimmering crimson. “Now you will never have to waste your breath on the stupidity of man. I love you, my sweet.” With one last rise and fall of her breast, her spirit left her. “Now you’re mine.” He said, kissing her corpse, “Mine.”

#2 2008-10-28 04:20:39

Terrabus

Re: Scary Stories to Haunt Your Dreams

I like these snippets and flashes.  Quick glimpses can be fun to write and read.   Who is DL?

Last edited by Terrabus (2008-10-28 04:21:24)

I refused to believe there is no magic in this world.  I look for it, seek it out and attract it in all my affairs.  My life's quest is to find magic--real magic.

#3 2008-10-28 22:17:42

Cratys
Website

An old friend of mine who sadly....I don't talk to anymore. She moved, we drifted apart, but yeah she's an old friend.

#4 2008-10-28 23:16:51

Goldie

that's cool dude. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

Board footer