The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-20 20:11:12

soulscar

A bit odd...

I'm not sure if this s in the right place or not, but here goes...
I just recently have been starting too get shifts where i actually turn into an animal, i used too get them where i just moved out of my body, but stayed in human form. but now since i started getting them, i was almost 100% certain that i was a fox. but then i got a few phantom shifts as a wolf, and i got three or four as a boar. Is this normal when you first start getting shifts? And, too be honest, i'm not even sure if what i have been having is actually phantom shifts or not. Any replies at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

Last edited by soulscar (2008-10-20 20:11:37)

The deeper you've been into the darkness, the brighter you can see the small rays of light
Death smiles at all of us, the best we can do is smile back

#2 2008-10-20 20:16:36

Shuri

Re: A bit odd...

That is odd, i dont know what 2 tell you, havent had my first shift, phantom or otherwise, srry im not of much help. hmm

In your mind what am i? Am i human or am i something else?????

#3 2008-10-20 23:19:42

WolfVanZandt
Website

Is what normal? Having more than one form - yep. Being a Boar? - Not really but it's not unthinkable. Nice change of pace actually - I don't think I've ever met a Boar before.

#4 2008-10-21 19:22:49

soulscar

Is shifting oddly when you first start getting shifts normal is what i meant. I think it's wierd because i have characteristics like a fox, and i would say i have a few of a wolf, but i don't think i have much or any characteristics in tune with a boar, and i have only shifted into a boar 3 or 4 times, like i said before but i have only been shifting for about a month or two, so i guess it's still a possibility...maybe? though i am very new too the concept of actually being a therian, i first heard about it less than a month ago, and i'm only 13, so i think it might be a good chance that i'm overlooking somthing...

The deeper you've been into the darkness, the brighter you can see the small rays of light

#5 2008-10-21 22:51:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

Soulscar, shifting isn't normal. If you're shifting at all, it's pretty odd.

You heard about therianthropy about a month ago - I'd say you're probably missing something. I've been a werewolf for 55 years and I'm still missing things.

#6 2008-10-29 05:34:30

Vanarchy

You're 13. Chances are pretty good it ain't real and it's just willful thinking with your imagination, kiddo. But hey, always good to be a healthy daydreamer! Means you're one of us quirky folks for the rest of your quirky and day-dreamy life big_smile

Pirates > Ninjas.

#7 2008-10-29 14:18:05

soulscar

Vanarchy wrote:

You're 13. Chances are pretty good it ain't real and it's just willful thinking with your imagination, kiddo. But hey, always good to be a healthy daydreamer! Means you're one of us quirky folks for the rest of your quirky and day-dreamy life big_smile

Could be, i have a wierd imigination, and my shifts are a lot different from everone elses.
But then again... only a few of my shifts come naturally, the others i just kinda do when i move out of my body, though i'm beginning too think i'm just fooling my mind.

#8 2008-10-29 21:38:58

milana
Website

I think the big question here is what do you think a normal shift is like? To be honest, I have yet to hear two people describe their shifts the exact same way.

There's nothing that can't be cured by chocolate. Unless you're craving calamari.

My Triond.

#9 2008-11-02 17:05:32

soulscar

Kinda hard too explain, but it's like my torso and head stay where thay are, but my torso shrinks and i can feel ears and a muzzle on my head, but my head stays the same size and shape otherwise, and my limbs just sort of dissapear and are instantly replaced with thinner ones that are a bit shorter, and have paws instead of hands or feet. a really wierd part is that i can feel my thumb halfway up my forearm, and my joints even feel as though they have changed so i can stand with my back legs at about a 90 degree angle, and my arms and legs are all the same length.

And sorry i took so long so reply on that milana, i use the computors at my school and theyr'e not always open sad

Last edited by soulscar (2008-11-02 17:06:54)

Board footer