The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-11-15 22:04:47

MoonShado49

Here's Part 0ne of the storyI did For Wolf Home enjoy lol!

:howl: Love Turns to Prey   Warning Contains VORE! 
     If you have a Heart condition. Or a weak costitution Read at you're own Risk

An Extremely Twisted Tale, Of the Dangers Of Falling In Love. With a Carnivorous Anthro. Animal Alien 

By                                       

MoonShado49

I first saw Jimmy Belfrey at the Halloween Dance. He was leaning against the south wall with his long blond hair  flowing down his black leather covered back.And his big blue eyes fixing me with an amused stare.His gaze making me weak in the knees. I was used to being stared at as one of only six  Anthro. Wolves At Parish High.We had just begun to be recognized as true sentient beings.Exactly one year after our Mother Ship crash landed on this primitive Planet called Earth. my Race had been wandering the space lanes  for centuries searching for a new home .As our own Planet #%^&*(@(**^^*( Defies translation.Was destroyed ,when our blue sun went supernova! We traveled the Trading Routs of the Space ways  stopping at other Planets to trade our woven silk  Tapestries and space gems for other exotic goods.As a result of us being honest traders ,and well renowned artisans . Our people became wealthy beyond  measure !

So I lived in a  mansion up in the mountains of Pittsburgh PA.My Father was an Instant Millionaire, and Importer of  fine Oriental  Rugs.That's  why  I was enrolled  this fine Private Catholic School.Trying to fit in my Daddy called it.As if  I ever really would .I had a few Human girlfriends.Jennie And Debbie. Total outcasts  Geeks shunned by all the other student's.Except me, Thayla,Talon,Fredrika,Gensue,and Starrea. The other Anthro ,Wolves here at this school.But I digress, .

As our eyes met across the Dance floor I froze,my knees turned to jelly! Here was the  Capitan of our School's football Team. And one of the cutest boys at our School.giving me the eye!"Hey"!,Talon my Date for the evening cried!Almost stumbling cause  of my sudden stop! "What did you suddenly stop for Thayla"? "Oh nothing Honey I Mrrd sweetly". "I guess   I just about tripped on my own feet  is all.""I'm  still adjusting these earth shoes"."You know we  still go bare paw at home".  I Mrrd sweetly  to allay his suspicions. Hey sweetie.I growled softy in his cute pointed furry ear". "Would you be a Dear and fetch me some punch and cookies"? "Sure thing Baby doll ". He growled back in his deep masculine voice."I'll be right back he said.Bending down to give my muzzle an affectionate lick.MMMM you taste great Sweetie! Be back shortly Honey! As he sauntered off his cute fluffy grey Lupine tail held high in the way of all the Alpha Male's Of my kind.

As he disappeared into the milling crowd of formerly attired student's .I turned around and  walked  up to Jimmy. He was still grinning at me his blue eyes twinkling merrily. "Hi Jimmy"!  I mrrd in my most attractive voice."Why are you grinning at me and staring so intently"? I coyly played with my long waist length  auburn hair, my red rimmed green eyes flashing.Oh I dunno he replied smoothly. His black leather Motorcycle jacket gleaming softly in the lights from the stage nearby.I just think you are  a very cute wolf girl!And that you can do better than to be Dating Talon.He.s got a bad Rep. around town you know! Got some human girl in trouble is what i heard .His Dad paid for the abortion and bribed her parents to keep quiet about it.

Besides I  want to be you're Boyfriend ! Whatdya Say Doll Face? Say? what could I say but yes Jimmy"! "I've had a crush on you for weeks now"! "I'll meet you at the Game Hut tomorrow night at 6tongueM.It'll be our first Date"! I mrrd sweetly.Sure thing Doll . I'll  be there! For now though, better get over where you were before".! Here come s you're Date.now !'!  And I sure as heck don't wanna get on the  wrong  side of those claws and Fangs !Which was true ,Talon had already put one human in the Hospital just for trying to Date his Teen Sister.No Student in  his right mind ever messed with Talon!

Turning swiftly I practically ran to the spot I had formerly occupied.!Just in time,to see Talon a toothy grin lighting up his face as he carefully weaved his way through the crowd to me! Here Honey  hope you like Chocolate Chip"? He growled softly . Handing me a Dixie cup of fruit punch and four  large  cookies wrapped in a pastel blue napkin. Oh you're so sweet Dear i lied.taking a sip of the sweet punch and daintily nibbiling one of the cookies. MM great!

Well to make a long story short we danced the night away! It was rather nice being held in his strong  furry arms dancing  cheek to cheek to the slow songs. and rocking to the Pulse and Techno. beat of our local band. After a bite to eat at subway .He drove me home in his Mini Cooper! And gave me a deep soul kiss at my front door .I didn't love him but his kiss still curled my toes! We said goodnight and I quietly unlocked the door with my magnetic Key card.And  removing my dancing shoes,  padded  softly up to bed .Dreaming of Jimmy and our Date the following evening.

End Of Part ONE

I'll Post the Conclusion This Afternoon. Getting too tired to write any more at this time I'm going to bed now . But get ready for the Gory and Bloody conclusion later today!

MoonShado49

There's a new Furrie In Pittsburgh. A therian shape  - shifter . Me MoonShado49 I have been aware since 99 Of my Therian nature.I love to Draw Adult Rated ie. Yiffy Anthro. Furrie Art. And make Fursuits. But more than anything .I  love to Fursuit  At Furrie Conventions.

#2 2008-11-17 15:01:12

MoonShado49

Re: Here's Part 0ne of the storyI did For Wolf Home enjoy lol!

OK Here's the  Conclusion to Love Turns to Prey This Is The gory Part  Enjoy!

Love Turns To Prey
                                             By   
                                      MoonShado49

The next day my last class at School seemed to drag on forever! As our US History teacher Mrs. Fettz., A pretty Anthro. Grey Vixen droned on tirelessly  about The Pilgrims landing at Plymouth Rock. Finally the finale bell rang!As we started to bolt to the door .Mrs. Fetts called out to us. "OK class be sure and read pages 20 through 30 in you're books'. "There will be a test  Monday on what we have covered so far" !

I lept from my desk and ran out the door! Rounding the corner.And taking the stairs two at a time .Rushing out the oped back door to where my Vespa moped was parked . After donning my pink motorcycle helmet. I straddled my bike and turned the key in the ignition. she started right up purring like a happy kitten. Wanting to save time I took a shortcut through the woods behind the School .The path worn  down  by constant traffic was smooth.I arrived home 15 minutes ahead of schedule.
  Boris our skunk gate guard gave me a friendly wave.  As he opened the large ornate steel front gate for me .I smiled at him and waved back as I cruised by him.
  Pulling up to the back door of our house .I turned off the engine .And flipping down the kickstand dismounted unstrapping and pulling off my helmet .I set it on the seat. fluffing out my hair with my paw. I started into the house through the back door..Marie our Equine cook was there in the kitchen with a warm hug and a plate full of  peanut butter cookies and a large glass of milk waiting on the kitchen table for me."So me Dear what brings ye ome a full fifteen minutes early taday"? She whinnied in her heavy accent."I finally got a date with Jimmy Belfrey"! I said smiling happily.Oh that one" ." Well good for you  Sweetie" !
" Now ye be sure and keep track of the time me Dear! Remember what append to Mark"! "Oh don't worry, I will"! I said." Thinking of poor Mark and what my carelessness had cost him! I shuddered uncontrollably!" Brrrr"! There there ye still be a youngun "."Soon ye will ave more self control","It comes with age". "We'll it won't happen this time I promise!" I said."Well I better go get ready." " tell Mom and Dad I'll be home before midni".
  Having my doubt's but hoping she was right .I grabbed up the milk and cookies,And made my way upstairs to my room on the third floor.Setting the snack on my dresser. I proceeded to strip off my t shirt and jeans .revealing My small budding breasts and nubile young body to my gaze. My body was still developing the sensual curves of the adult female Werewolf.But my abs rippled with muscle and my bottom was small and pert. Well one good thing.I mused my Period had passed last week. So no need to worry about that anyway. As i went into my private bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower .I wondered how it would be to have Jimmy holding me .It gave me a warm tingle between my legs as  I  thought of our first kiss! Mrring softly I showered away the dirt of the day .The steaming hot water cascading down my body as I shampooed my hair and fur .my cares melting away at the waters warm caress.
  As I stepped out of the shower and into the custom fur dryer.the hot jets of air drying and fluffing up my fur.I knew I was to be Mated to Talon on my 18th Birthday as it was traditional of us Weres. to only Mate with our own kind.It  wouldn't matter what other Anthro. we Mated with. As long as they had the Lupine bloodlines. My parent's and Talon's parents just happened to be close friends. And he was a rich handsome rogue after all. Humans were just something different that's all. And human boys were another thing entirely! I was fascinated by them.
  After brushing my long black and red tipped hair and my fur.I went back to my room and pulling on a pair of tight sexy cut offs . I  spritzed some Anthro. Passion perfume between my breasts and behind my Grey furred pointed ears.Then slipping a red tank top over my head and tucking it in at the waist  I grabbed my backpack and a paw full of cookies. And shouldering the pack I drank most of the milk. And  munched down the tasty cookies .Then exiting my room and heading down stairs and out the back door getting a glimpse of Marie'
s large cute Equine bottom.As she bent over to remove more cookies from the oven .Horse's had big butts I mused.Still they were very cute! Not being attracted to females  myself .I still thought she looked kinda sexy.With her pretty silky tail  flowing between her large rounded furry buttocks.Giggling at the thought.I reached and straddled my moped. As usual She started right up with that happy kitten purr .As I cruised up to the gate Henry the night gate guard waved at me and opened the gate he was an old Dog Fox kind of like a grandfather to me .So I blew him a kiss as I went by him. He smiled and snatched it from the air .
  As it happened the Game Hut was located on the same road Green Tree road as my school. so i took the wooded shortcut once more. pulling into the parking lot of the Game Hut. I spotted Jimmy sitting on his Honda 750 motorcycle . He saw me giving me that same smile as I pulled in beside him."Woah! you look HOWT in those tight cutoffs girl.with you're sex legs showing"! He said.I blushed in embarrassment .i knew i had sexy legs .I had inherited my mother the vixen's good looks . They were nice ,soft fur surrounding a dancers well toned legs. I was bare pawed an my small wolf feet looked some what like a lab dogs. My claws sharp and painted with blood red nail polish and my diamond ankle bracelet around the right one sparkled in the neon lights of the Game Hut sign. He gave me a hug marveling at the way my fur was so soft and warm around him. It fell like heaven in his strong arms ! It was really turning me on also! I hoped no one noticed my musk! Us Anthros. have a scent when aroused a sweet, spicy, musky odor! Fortunately the wind was blowing it away .So no one noticed my scent.I heard a few dogs howl in the distance as they caught my scent !  I Blushed red under my fur in embarrassment ! Those dogs wanted to Mate with me ! Dogs were close enough  to wolves to actually get me pregnant ! The thought both aroused and repelled me! I just held jimmy closer  and tried not to think anymore about it.
  "Hey doll lets go play some games". Jimmy said taking my paw in his as we stated to the door.Inside needless to say we got a lot of amazed stares! As some people still thought that human Antro. couples were weird! 
  Anyway we got 10 dollars worth of tokens .And headed into the game room. There were the usual shooters there  along with my Favorite game DDR.I put in enough tokens for two players and took my first turn My bare paws flew into the the multi configurations of the ever increasing beat on the lighted dance pad Oh you're great the machine shouted wow you're awesome!  As I completed the dance flawlessly! " Boy doll you're great "! Jimmy said as he started his turn. He was good. But I was better. As human reflexes were no match for us Anthro's superior physiology! He won 3 rounds to my 8 .And we decided to get a Pizza at the little Diner next store . It was my Favorite Pepperoni with jalapeno peppers . I ate 3 whole Pizzas in about 6 bites! Jimmy marveling at my ability to swallow whole pieces of Pizza in one bite !  We also had 3 pitchers of Pepsi. Having to go to the ladies room. I excused myself and sat on the toilet for a while  relieving my full bladder. Then Jimmy suggested we go to the Look Out point on the river walk to view the city lights of Pittsburgh .I readily agreed.  So he pulled out his gold Master card and Paid for our meal.
We took his motorcycle to The look out. As we stood there looking at the pretty multicolored lights of Pittsburgh spread out below us. He took me in his arms leaning me back against the railing and kissed my muzzle his teeth pressing against my thin black gum's!  As his tongue forced its way past my teeth he cut his tongue on my sharp canines . Ow! cried  said pulling back in pain as his sweet human blood trickled into my muzzle. The Full Moon rose behind us and I started to Transform before his eyes! As my Becoming took control of my body! My bones cracking, breaking and reforming  ! My My muzzle full of sharp teeth and my canines growing to 4 inches. Overlapping my  lower jaw like a Saber toothed tiger! I howled in pain and crushed him to my breasts! He screamed as his ribs were  crushed in my super human grip . Not caring anymore for the Prey before me!  I engulfed his head in my strong jaws! And  with great joy pulped his skull!  His brains squirting between my fangs like warm Grey jelly! Grabbing him in my razor claws i shredded his clothing and tossed it at my feet. His now naked body still twitching in his death throes began to slide down my open maw . finally all that was left was his feebly moving feet and they soon slid  down my throat .And into my noticeably bulging belly ! With a satisfied belch 1 I started to clean up the mess i had made1 Tossing the bloody clothing over the railing into the ravine .And then  I hopped nude onto his Honda covered in blood and gore . Firing up the engine I roared away . And taking the  deserted alleys behind the houses .I  drove  to the woods path behind the school And arrived home.Only to see my Mother And Father also fully Wered out. As I came in the Front door. Sobbing I threw myself into his strong furry arms .Oh no dear! It happened again didn't it? I'm sorry I sobbed barely able to speak through my tears . Oh honey It's gonna be OK from now on . We just got off the radio with the Mother ship. The Invasion starts tomorrow! 
                                                         FINIS

Well that's my Story For Halloween. I hope you enjoyed reading  It As much as I enjoyed writing it for you . It's going to be a series of stories about the Invasion of the Anthros. And The Anthro. Human Wars that follows. .Should be interesting reading But It will be In third Person as I think it makes for better reading .  I think i got most of the Typos corrected . but please forgive any that missed !

MoonShado49

There's a new Furrie In Pittsburgh. A therian shape  - shifter . Me MoonShado49 I have been aware since 99 Of my Therian nature.I love to Draw Adult Rated ie. Yiffy Anthro. Furrie Art. And make Fursuits. But more than anything .I  love to Fursuit  At Furrie Conventions.

Board footer