The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2005-06-30 18:44:27

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Secrets of being a werewolf...first hand

Well, you'll have plenty of opportunities.

smile

#77 2005-07-01 13:01:33

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

ohhh gotcha see..i have yet to let a mechanic touch anything but the tranny on my blazer, even if i blow her up ill fix it my house...after all ive got the tools

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#78 2005-07-01 17:59:08

Speedbump

I've had terrible experiences with AutoZone and overcharging. Had to settle a few things with their corporate office to get a few reimbursements.

The place I go to now is a National Discount Tire place. They work quickly, have good prices (I've even gotten a few free repairs there), and they never "find" extra problems to add to my bill without telling me and asking permission first.

#79 2005-07-01 18:31:10

NinjaWolf

Speedbump wrote:

I've had terrible experiences with AutoZone and overcharging. Had to settle a few things with their corporate office to get a few reimbursements.

The place I go to now is a National Discount Tire place. They work quickly, have good prices (I've even gotten a few free repairs there), and they never "find" extra problems to add to my bill without telling me and asking permission first.

Nice. Sounds like they can give you a werewolf discount. wink

Silly, werewolf! Tricks are for ninjas! XD

#80 2005-07-01 18:35:30

WolfVanZandt
Website

Army, why aren't you in Selma. I've worked on cars before but it's been a long time and the where I have to work on one just happens to be a parking lot - so I pay the price and let someone else do it.

Not to mention it's a Econoline van which is a pain and a half to do anything with.

tongue

#81 2005-07-05 19:48:18

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

ehh im starting a shop after i get back from afghanistan, dont know where yet, its a toss up between tyler tx, augusta ga, and somewhere in either new york or maryland, see i have an old friend moving there to get started on a wrecker and service station... might get involved in that later on.

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#82 2005-07-05 19:52:44

The Busboy
Administrator

Army Grey Wolf wrote:

ehh im starting a shop after i get back from afghanistan, dont know where yet, its a toss up between tyler tx, augusta ga, and somewhere in either new york or maryland, see i have an old friend moving there to get started on a wrecker and service station... might get involved in that later on.

Cool, good luck with that, that would be great.

#83 2005-07-05 19:57:33

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yep we'll see where it all goes after this deployment

#84 2005-07-05 19:59:29

WolfVanZandt
Website

When you expect to get back - or is that a dumb question?

#85 2005-07-05 20:12:27

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

its a funny question, probably late 2006 i leave nov this year, i may see see 2005 2006 and 2007 there, at least a few days of the last at the worst...thank the lady ILL HAVE INTERNET to snuff out my insanity and becasue its to expensive to call anyone but internet you can call ppl webcams and so on, so thatll be good for my family, excatly what we did last time anyhow

#86 2005-07-05 22:55:18

JamieD

oh we can just email you constantly....big_smile

ask not for whom the bell tolls....it tolls for thee.

#87 2005-07-06 00:32:30

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea you can but i dont suggest it...

#88 2005-07-06 01:07:20

JamieD

spoil all the fun...big_smile

#89 2005-07-06 01:22:50

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea go ahead and hit my email ill just turn the spam filter on
kidding, when you get off of work???

Last edited by Army Grey Wolf (2005-07-06 01:23:12)

#90 2005-07-06 03:34:34

JamieD

7am.....630p to 7am....12 hour drudging slow low census night shifts...I do get resus duty but no one so far has had the grace to even attempt to act like they are dyin...big_smile

#91 2005-07-06 11:43:03

NinjaWolf

I hate those shifts. :x

#92 2005-07-08 22:39:22

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

so do i, course in irq thats the only time you could really get to work on trucks cuz of the heat

#93 2005-07-08 23:09:43

NinjaWolf

Well, one thing for certain is: working for those shifts makes a werewolf tired and changed back to human form when morning approaches. Besides, I'd like to party in the wee hours at night if I wanna. wink

#94 2005-07-08 23:46:52

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

tired? yea working odd hours at first is like that.. now shifts... nobody said that once your there you have to go back, if you fall asleep youll wake up in the same form you fell asleep in trust me... its a trigger to get the ball rollin, some sort of hormone that you gotta figure out how to get it flow...

#95 2005-07-08 23:55:29

JamieD

yea...but should I chose...I only have to work 3 days a week...big_smile

#96 2005-07-09 00:00:07

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

i have t work 5 days a week get a good weekend and then back to the grind right up to a deployment wher it turns into 16-20 hours a day 7 days a week

and IT MUST BE NICE... but seriously if i had the right one to run away with i wouldnt come back i wouldnt have good reason to... and what i mean by coming back is to the human world...i wish i could get my kids to change now and i would most definately leave with the pack we've already decided before we grow too old for it we will

#97 2005-07-09 00:12:00

JamieD

yeah...I've had the urge to run away...one day...maybe...

#98 2005-07-09 00:12:42

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

you have not a whole lot stopping you.. if only your daughter was in on it she could go with you

#99 2005-07-09 00:13:36

JamieD

she will choose her own path as i have done...

#100 2005-07-09 00:15:31

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea well dont let it roll too long last thing anyone needs is a lycan coming into her own unawakened to it... if i may say so you both have pack to turn to when the time comes...

Board footer