The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-07 13:27:20

AlphaFemale

Blood Lover, Heart Breaker

Amy woke to the loud barks of her eight week old puppy, Candy, who needed to go out. She swung her feet over the edge of her bed and sighed before she sat up to get dressed. Candy whimpered, scratching her bedroom door. Amy grinned and walked to the door and opened it for her. She ran out and down the stairs before Amy was on the second step. Candy's tail wagged as she ran out the little doggy door. Her owner sighed and went out after her.
     "That's weird. She's gone." Amy looked left and right for Candy, but there was no sign of her. Down the street, though, was a male werewolf, holdingholding the scared little puppy, watching his prey.
     -She's pretty,- he thought, watching her call out the dogs' name. -She'll make a good mate, I think.- He decided then and there she would be his.
     "Candy!" She called, hoping her baby would answer. "Candy, come on!" Candy struggled in Drakes arms, trying to break free. He tightened his hold on her, and growled low enough to warn her.

(I'll write more soon!)

#2 2008-12-16 00:17:30

punxnotdead

Re: Blood Lover, Heart Breaker

Hmmm, not too bad of a beginning. I feel it's a bit rushed. You could make this one paragraph post into a 2 - 3 page written work if you elaborated a bit more. Describe everything (surroundings, sounds, sights, smells, feels, emotions, what the dog looks like, what Amy looks like)
And other than that, I think you might have a pretty good start.

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#3 2008-12-16 00:51:57

Thor Fitzgerald Slayer

I like it alot, excellent descriptions but and expansion on and of them would be amazing!!

I would love to read more.

Hi I'm a slayer; literally, and I'm engaged to a werewolf. Woo!

#4 2011-05-25 14:35:08

shadow_paws

More!!! I luvs it like a kid luvs candy, and some kids REALLY luv candy.

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

#5 2011-06-08 06:49:16

Oldwolf81

and??????

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer