The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-06-13 12:12:26

The Busboy
Administrator

New werewolf comic "Lethal Instict" from Alias Enterprises

The new werewolf comic "Lethal Instict" is now out in comic book stores!  I picked up the first issue over the weekend and have to say the artwork in it is great!  To get more information on "Lethal Instinct" or other comics available from Alias Enterprises, you can check out their website at www.aliasenterprises.com , and here is a direct link to "Lethal Instict" sample pages http://www.aliasenterprises.com/lethal.html

#2 2005-06-13 14:17:38

Rom

Re: New werewolf comic "Lethal Instict" from Alias Enterprises

He Guys;

IĀ“m happy in to see this topic for Lethal Instinct, IĀ“m the creator of the series and I will be checking here constantly for to answer questions and to talk about the project wink. We have a official site for the projetct is: www.lethalinstinct.com. We have a forum there too wink.

take care

Rom

#3 2005-06-13 15:39:58

The Busboy
Administrator

The Busboy wrote:

Opening post from another topic that was closed:

jesterpress wrote:

IN DIAMOND COMICS JUNE PREVIEWS

From AIT / Planetlar on page 210  FULL MOON FEVER
From Alias on Page 212 KILLER INSTICT #5
From Dead Dog Ent on Page 266 Curse of the Blood Clan #1
From Jester Press on Page 300 NIGHT #1

So there you go....available now for pre-order so don't take any excuses from your local comic book store. You got plenty of notice....and if they won't order 'em for ya...make 'em a snack...and I don't mean give 'em a sandwich

troy
jesterpress

#4 2005-06-13 16:14:21

The Busboy
Administrator

Rom wrote:

He Guys;

IĀ“m happy in to see this topic for Lethal Instinct, IĀ“m the creator of the series and I will be checking here constantly for to answer questions and to talk about the project wink. We have a official site for the projetct is: www.lethalinstinct.com. We have a forum there too wink.

take care

Rom

Welcome to the site Rom!  What can you tell us regarding putting this new series together?  I just got issue #1 on Saturday at the comic book shop out by me and someone here posted (see above) that issue #5 is available for pre-order, so you all must be moving right along with that series.  How many issues do you have planned?  Who is working on the series?  I have to say the artwork is just great, it's really impressive, the cover is great on issue #1.  Will you be doing  at any comic conventions this summer?  All the best with your new series, and again, welcome to the site here!

#5 2005-06-13 17:17:09

Speedbump

Ok, that looks insanely good. I hope my local shop is carrying it.

#6 2005-06-13 18:25:15

Kaden

I totally agree with you Speedbump!!

#7 2005-06-13 19:16:52

Rom

Hi Busboy... Thanks man... IĀ“m very happy with this series coming out now, Alias did give me the chance with that and I hope to make a great job, I know that have a lot of werewolf fans like me wink, and I cainĀ“t to disappoint them. This first arc of LETHAL INSTINCT will have 5 editions, after that is possible (and I want) that as ongoing series, I have idea for the next two arcs, I will have an meeting with Alias guys to decide that wink. Werewolf fans need to help me to have this as an ongoing series. Thanks for the comments about the art, starting in the second edition I have a new penciller, he did all the remaining of editions of this first arc, I donĀ“t like to change the artists, but was necessary because Jadson was hired for to do inks for DC, the new penciller is Alex and his pencil is great too wink. the inks is done by Jackson Gebien and colors by Charlie Kirchoff, the team is great. I donĀ“t think that will be possible for me to be going in any Con this year, maybe Ernst, thatĀ“s working now in the series making the dialogues for me be in some Conventions, if that will happen, I will inform in official site and forumĀ“s. Thanks for the words and I will be here in site now, looking this topic and others topics in the site.

Take care

Rom

#8 2005-06-14 02:14:24

BlueEyesWolf

Rom,

Why the title was changed from KILLER INSTINCT to LETHAL INSTINCT?

#9 2005-06-14 02:34:22

Figarou

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

Rom,

Maybe so people won't get confused of the video game. I think there was a comic based from the video game at one time.

#10 2005-06-14 09:44:29

The Busboy
Administrator

Rom, I started reading the comic last night, it's great!  Thank you for your post with insight and background on the comic.  That's very cool that you are a werewolf fan too.  What werewolf things do you like most?  werewolf books?  or comics? or films?  or collectibles?  or all of the above?  I hope you end up doing the con circuit, that would be cool to catch up with you there.  I also wish you the best of luck with "Lethal Instinct" as it just looks great!  Thank you again for your posts here and welcome to the site.  There are a lot of very talented artists, writers, authors and musicians on this site, if you end up doing the con circuit I'm sure you will run into quite a few of them.  On a side note, there is a website here too (in addition to the forums), but it is only open during a full moon phase, so it will be open again in the middle of the next week sometime.   Enjoy the site!

#11 2005-06-14 11:12:48

Rom

Hi BlueEyesWolf... I never had the title KILLER INSTINCT for the series, the first title that I thought was WOLF, later the title would be LETHAL ENFORCEMENT, LETHAL ENFORCER, and definitively I decided for LETHAL INSTINCT wink. Thanks. Rom

#12 2005-06-14 11:18:35

Rom

Hi Figarou... ThatĀ“s true, I cannot use KILLER INSTINCT for the series, because I could have problems with the owner of the game, because I would be using the name os his property. Thanks. Rom

#13 2005-06-14 11:44:09

Rom

Hi Busboy... Thank you for to begin this topic for LETHAL INSTINCT. Yes, IĀ“m a big fan of werewolf and stories about werewolf wink. I like movies, comics,  collectibles and books about werewolf, all this smile. I hope to be in some Con asap, but I donĀ“t know when, is a great chance to talk to the readers of the series. Thanks for the words and I hope to have all the werewolf fans from THE WEREWOLF CAFE getting their copies of the LETHAL INSTINCT wink. The site is great man wink, I was looking around, but I didnĀ“t knew about this thing of the site only be open in the full moon phase, this is great,  hehehe. I would like to post some covers here... How I can to do that? If you need some art for the site, speak to me and I can have something for you ok wink... take care. Rom

#14 2005-06-14 11:49:03

RedStreak

Oh I just got some copies of that too!  I sent some off to Darkbluewerewolf so he could enjoy them as well! big_smile

It reminded me of "Werewolf by Night" alot, but it was an original twist nevertheless.  I'm going to post my own review of it under the next Full Moon as well as a review for the new "Darkstalkers" comic as well.

"Let the trails lead where they may, I will follow"
-Tigatron, Beast Wars

#15 2005-06-14 13:23:38

Rom

Hi ReadStreak .. I hoe that you liked the first edition wink ... Werewolf by Night is great man ... I liked .. Ok, I will be awaiting the review for that in the next full moon wink. Take care. Rom

#16 2005-06-14 13:34:30

The Busboy
Administrator

Rom wrote:

Hi Busboy... Thank you for to begin this topic for LETHAL INSTINCT. Yes, IĀ“m a big fan of werewolf and stories about werewolf wink. I like movies, comics,  collectibles and books about werewolf, all this smile. I hope to be in some Con asap, but I donĀ“t know when, is a great chance to talk to the readers of the series. Thanks for the words and I hope to have all the werewolf fans from THE WEREWOLF CAFE getting their copies of the LETHAL INSTINCT wink. The site is great man wink, I was looking around, but I didnĀ“t knew about this thing of the site only be open in the full moon phase, this is great,  hehehe. I would like to post some covers here... How I can to do that? If you need some art for the site, speak to me and I can have something for you ok wink... take care. Rom

Rom, so glad you like the site here, that is cool of you to say.  Yes, if you want to post your images in the forums here you can do that anytime.  Also, you can do a write-up on yourself and each issue of your comic as it comes out (along with a "hello" to all the readers of this site here), so if that interests you, just email into fullmoon@werewolfcafe.com and The Admin for the site here will place it in an appropriate menu for when the site is open next.  The menus that you probably will want to be on are the "Art," "Books," "Email" and/or "Links" menus depending on how you write your emails you send in.  As you can see, this is a very friendly site and the members here are very supportive of each other's work.  There are many famous and up and coming famous people who are members on this site, visit this site and/or have done something cool for the site.  I don't want to give any surprises away, but you'll see what I mean at the next full moon phase and future full moon phases.

#17 2005-06-14 14:11:30

RedStreak

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

Rom,

Lethal sounds more PR, but in my personal oppinion perhaps its a little more appropriate.  The main character is dealing with his lycanthropy and, at one point, even resists the urge to hunt down one of the villians to save his friend while a werewolf.

His instincts aren't so much that of a killer...but they are lethal if he fully gives in, which is the premise of his story. smile

"Let the trails lead where they may, I will follow"
-Tigatron, Beast Wars

#18 2005-06-14 17:06:09

Rom

Hi Busboy .. I will make that, I will send some images for this e-mail, for to have this images of the book in the site. Yes, the site is great and the people here very supportive, IĀ“m happy in be part of this community now wink. I will be looking here in the next full moon to see the news wink. take care. Rom

#19 2005-06-14 17:10:20

Rom

Hi Redstreak ... you is right man ... thatĀ“s the idea wink ... take care. Rom

#20 2005-06-14 18:57:29

The Busboy
Administrator

Rom, cool avatar you set up there.

#21 2005-06-14 19:19:00

Speedbump

Hey Rom, if you guys ever have any scrap inked artwork that doesn't make it past the cutting room floor, I'd love to get my hands on it for practice. I'm sort of training myself on comic book style digital coloring, and I'm still at the phase where I'm gathering as much practice material as possible so I can work out the kinks in my style.

The Cafe has been infinitely helpful with critiques, compliments, and giving me a near-endless supply of artwork to work on. Now I'm trying to branch out towards a few comic book houses and spread my name around. Cadre (of Bubba the Redneck Werewolf fame) has been giving me pointers as well as some inked pieces to try out. And if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear what you have to say, too.

My email address is feralcreations@yahoo.com if you're interested.

#22 2005-06-14 20:36:21

Rom

Hi Busboy ... this is an cover for lethal # 6 wink ... I want to shor this image here in the site wink ...

#23 2005-06-14 20:37:38

Rom

Hi Speedbump ... this is great, I will send it e-mail and we can be talking about that ... take care. Rom

#24 2005-06-14 21:14:27

The Busboy
Administrator

Rom wrote:

Hi Busboy ... this is an cover for lethal # 6 wink ... I want to shor this image here in the site wink ...

Ha, ha, that's awesome!  And it makes for a very cool avatar too!

#25 2005-06-14 23:57:39

Rom

thanks Busboy .. this cover is really great .. an illustration ... this is an little part from the cover ... take care. Rom

Board footer