The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-11 21:04:22

MoonShoes

Super Smash Brothers

In the new installment in the Smash Brothers series, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, you can use Wolf as a playable character.

Wolf is a rival to the Starfox crew and about the closest thing to a werewolf in that game.

I wanted to make this thread because I like the game so Any comments about this or Smash Bros. in general can go here.

#2 2009-02-21 22:14:02

SolitaryHowl

Re: Super Smash Brothers

I've beaten that game, and I dont' remember a character called Wolf. Or, maybe I unlocked him, but I just forget. I haven't played that game in so long.

An awesome game, though. I really love it and I love Melee too. (The one before this one, for the Gamecube.)

#3 2009-02-21 23:12:41

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

oooh i like roy on the gamecube version:) and i kick butt with bowser:p

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#4 2009-03-05 21:34:31

TSDX WERENIMAL HUNTER
P.h.e.o.e.n.e.x Operative

WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE! WOLF IS TOOO SLOW FOR ME SO IS IKE SO SOMETIMES I USE SONIC BUT SOMETIMES HE IS TOO WEAK SO SOMETIMES I USE LINK OR PEACH OR LUIGI  THEN ITS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT RIGHT! lol IM ACTUALLY GOOD WITH OLIMAR AND I WAS KINDA PISSED WHEN THEY REPLACED MEWTWO FROM MELEE WITH LUCARIO IN BRAWL BUT I GOT OVER IT WOOt IM A LUCAS MAINER THOUGH smile

All Ur Base R Belong 2 Us come quietly and your eyebrows will not be burned off....that would not be pleasant would it?

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! (For real this time) With 30% more TS 30% more DX 60% more weapons and 99% more evilness and destruction!!

#5 2009-03-21 13:30:53

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

darn tsdx.dude whats with the capss 0.o

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#6 2009-03-21 13:42:09

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Lucario is fun... and kinda looks like a WW

<3

#7 2009-03-21 13:50:50

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ya..kinda.ive only played the game on my uncles wii but im gunna get it soon......i must...

#8 2009-03-21 18:45:41

LerangFang

We should trade codes.. Ill give you mine as soon as i can get my tv remote to work >_<;

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#9 2009-03-21 18:51:41

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

code............................................?

#10 2009-03-21 18:53:11

LerangFang

to go on Wi-Fi and beat each other up =P
Only if u have internet on da Wii.

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#11 2009-03-21 18:57:37

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

k g2g for a while*cries heavily*post code thing and ill figure out how to work da thing...

#12 2009-03-21 19:37:22

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

I got a wii.. but the wifi is at my dad's house.. so is the game.

<3

#13 2009-03-22 15:58:35

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

that sucks hmm

#14 2009-07-12 08:50:52

TheGremlin
Wolf across the Pond

Yay! I adore this game! *necromancy on this topic* Oops!

I always use Wolf, and in the rare case of being at a friends house who HASN'T unlocked Wolf yet, its Meta Knight.

I tend to be on wifi for this a heck of a lot! Wolf imo is a surprisingly good character once you get to grips with the hitspots of his attacks.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year

Board footer