The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-22 23:44:11

darkangel10x

The truth and secrets of lycans and werewolves...

Okay. I'm starting to get very aggravated here...

There have been far too many threads and posts on this site giving away our secrets. I want to meet TRUE lycans and werewolves that know better than to do that. It's dangerous for those of us who really are lycans or werewolves.

Some of you may consider yourselves as the real deal, but you're not.

If you were, you should know better than to disgrace our kind and betray those of us who actually are hunted because of these types of sites with all these wanna-be's knowing who we are and everything we do.

It seriously irks me to even think that some members on this site are the real deal and still disgrace every lycanthrope and werewolf.

Keeping lycan and werewolf truths and secrets is all I'm intended for on a site like this... If you aren't the real deal, or are one of the low lives that are the real deal and can't hold your tongue, you might as well write out you last will now...

#2 2009-02-23 00:17:01

darkangel10x

Re: The truth and secrets of lycans and werewolves...

I'm not saying everyone on this site is a disgrace..

It's those on this site that just readily give up what they know for the mass online public to see.
And I did not specify or say that everyone on this site believes they are the real deal and are not.
And I was not truly looking for a serious conversation. I was curious to see all who actually hold true to the lineage they claim.
And the secrets I do not tell to those who I do not trust with my life.
I'm not trying to sound rude in my approach on the subject, but like I had stated as the beginning of my post, this has aggravated me. Hence, my "rude" approach.
I also stated why I do not like these secrets being publicly noted.

I'm not sure if you fully understand where I am trying to get at, but if you want my background detail and reasoning for my words and actions then say you do. I will be willing to slightly explain, without too much detail, why this aggravates me so much.

Keeping lycan and werewolf truths and secrets is all I'm intended for on a site like this... If you aren't the real deal, or are one of the low lives that are the real deal and can't hold your tongue, you might as well write out you last will now...

#3 2009-02-23 00:52:46

ArcLight
Website

GhostDog wrote:

darkangel10x wrote:

If you want my background detail and reasoning for my words and actions then say you do.

I would have thought that that was a given. Of course, my answer is yes. I think we'd all like to know more.

I just took a peek at the rest of this....person's....posts to the boards.

So, no. Not all of us would be interested in hearing more from them.

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#4 2009-02-23 01:41:17

darkangel10x

To GhostDog:

Well I understand your point very well. But what I mean by "giving away our secrets" is referring more to the people that just say what we truly are.

It just upsets me because like I said before, my brother and I are actually hunted because too many people know of us being what we are because we left ourselves open and publicly displayed ourselves to the wrong people. For those on this site who are lycan or werewolf should be more cautious for their own sake and others like us. I understand this is a 'roleplay' site, but I'm certain a lot of people that log onto this site are truly lycans or werewolves themselves. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this site with the point of view that I have.

On the other hand, I can understand what you also meant by saying that me saying I know these secrets and state that I do would make others curious. But the fact is that not all secrets can just be told to any person.
Any of these people on here that are truly curious about those secrets can find out, but I need time to ensure I can trust the person. I don't want them falling into the wrong hands, if you can understand that.

Like I told you, I would not mind giving you some details that are not too revealing for the time being. It's just a preference on my behalf that I do not just give too much away too soon.

If you want to have a serious conversation on this topic then just e-mail me and I would be happy to go into more detail.

#5 2009-02-23 02:28:06

WolfVanZandt
Website

Darkangel, there's a controversy in the Were community about whether we should be open. As I've said over and over, it's a moot point. The public already knows about us. The best strategies from here on is to maintain some control over how we're represented in the media. That means finding the producers that will represent us fairly and respectfully. Some of us can get along better with the public. I'm in a very open minded area where I can afford to be open about it. But the better the general public feels about us, the safer people in areas that are not so tolerant are going to get along. The more "hidden" we are, the less trusted we're going to be by the general public.

#6 2009-02-23 04:32:34

darkangel10x

But my problem is that I myself do not trust the general public because of how I myself have been treated for what I am.

Not only that, but do you honestly see any movies where a werewolf is represented as anything good?
I know the general public is already well aware of what and who we are, but it leaves no reason for them to find out anymore than they already do.

I know a lot of people on this site all ready hate me because of my views, and that's fine with me. But most people don't understand how blunt and forward I am about my personal views. And even though I seem like a major b**** most of the time, you'll find that I'm just very opinionated and hold my beliefs strongly.

I can see where you are coming from, don't get me wrong. You prove a good point. But in my case I honestly don't want the general public knowing any more. That's why I'm such a b**** about this. Even though there are lycans and werewolves out there that do get along better with the public, there needs to be more consideration for those of us who do not like the general public at all and prefer to live in seclusion.

#7 2009-02-23 11:34:34

Daninsky
Website

So, and you call the guy in the other thread 'stupid'?
Talk about hypocrisy. big_smile

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#8 2009-02-23 17:00:21

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Sorry dude, but I still think you're completely rude and bang out of order, and you've contradicted yourself on a number of occasions. For example:

Some of you may consider yourselves as the real deal, but you're not.

Contrast with:

I'm certain a lot of people that log onto this site are truly lycans or werewolves themselves.

Yep, that's the strongest opinion I've ever seen!

I also love how you calmed down lots once you'd got a bit of attention. Seriously, either start talking sensibly, respectfully and coherently or leave. Nobody thinks you're big or clever.

Oh, and there's no such thing as lycans. So they don't have any secrets.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#9 2009-02-24 19:38:02

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Hey guys:
http://www.russiablog.org/DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-02-24 19:38:45)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#10 2009-02-25 00:46:16

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hey, where'd you get that! Whatta  cool picture!

#11 2009-02-25 08:40:40

ZombifiedPyro
Website

Totally relevant.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-this-kitten-has-a-back-up.jpg

Last edited by ZombifiedPyro (2009-02-25 08:41:31)

"It looks like we're going to cut a path through every chicken-shite Metrocop who's having second thoughts about defending City 17."
-Barney Calhoun

#12 2009-02-25 09:40:51

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

That is actually amazing!

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#13 2009-02-25 19:20:34

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

nice backup

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#14 2009-02-25 23:58:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

yeah.....all I have is a bunch of CDs..........

#15 2009-02-26 23:25:03

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

where'd you get that?

Google search: "Do not feed the trolls".  I figured I'd find some easy, it's a common saying.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#16 2009-02-27 00:19:57

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hmmm....anyone noticed i love using ..... alot?

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

Board footer