The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-05 19:13:51

Shuri

Something interesting and scary

A few nights ago, me and my girl tried something. Basically we tried to embrace our animal spirits. And here the interesting part, when we felt we had done so, our bodies began to shift, im not talking mentally, im talking physically, we didnt change much, but we were both in alot of pain. it scared us both. I think theres a possibility that others can do this, im not recomending it though.
Believe me if you will, but im sure someones gunna play the skeptic (sorry if that sounds harsh, dont mean it to be). any way, feel free to say what you think, ill be waiting?

WI

In your mind what am i? Am i human or am i something else?????

#2 2009-03-05 20:27:48

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: Something interesting and scary

Well, it's also called betrayal. When a woman is fed up with a man, she stabs him with her long nails. Then the man stabs her back, and mercilessly beats her..

I keed wink

But there are going to be many people questioning you, as in, how could this possibly happen? But love is a 'magical' thing. And lvoe has the power to change even what our minds cannot.

<3

#3 2009-03-05 20:45:45

Shuri

Yes, im still trying to figure out how it happened myself.
But ill be ready for the battery of questions

#4 2009-03-05 20:48:30

LerangFang

How painful was it? Was it freaky? Did you grow a tail? big_smile

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#5 2009-03-05 21:14:59

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Dude, I wish I had a tail..

But where was the pain located, even?

<3

#6 2009-03-05 21:23:05

Shuri

It was like a full body cramp, it was very painful, no i wasnt hit in the head, yes it was freaky, and no i didnt grow a tail

#7 2009-03-05 21:26:27

LerangFang

Werewolf Incomplete wrote:

and no i didnt grow a tail

aww, no tail sad

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#8 2009-03-05 21:43:35

chaotic wolf
Website

i understand what you are saying but yes, to many people's disbelief, this can occur, although it isn't likely that many can. The reason why I say this is because it has to do with something many refer to as "mind over matter." In truth, the strongest hold over matter is our own modies, let alone other objects. If an individual puts themselves through an intensive meditative process, they can as well achieve a physical change as well. As for strengthening that hold over one's body, it helps if an individual works with you in achieving that goal, thus you are both feeding off each other's metaphysical energies. Granted, not many would have the "mind" power to do this, partly because they can't get over their disbelief of such an occurance. The other part, you dont have the mere mind power that such a change would demand. But yes, what you may have experienced could have indeed been a p-shift. it was either that or you guys were on drugs or something... which i would rather not discuss on these forums, because that would be entirely not-on-topic, plus a ridiculous joke played upon the entire therian community, myself included.

Chaos is but a state of mind.... Entropy is what rules us all.

#9 2009-03-05 23:45:13

WolfVanZandt
Website

It was a common occurrence. It's called a pseudoshhift and it is, in fact, a "full body cramp". I've had it and I've talked to several other Therians who have had it.

#10 2009-03-06 00:13:02

chaotic wolf
Website

thus it is sort of possible to shift, but our own  physical body limits them as it isn't as adjustable to mental molding as habits are, persay.

#11 2009-03-06 12:46:02

Shuri

chaotic wolf wrote:

it was either that or you guys were on drugs or something.

I know it sounds that way, but we're both clean, no drugs.

WolfVanZandt wrote:

It was a common occurrence. It's called a pseudoshhift and it is, in fact, a "full body cramp". I've had it and I've talked to several other Therians who have had it.

So this has happened to other people, interesting. Im suprised that nobodys brought this up before, course i can understand the want for privacy.

chaotic wolf wrote:

thus it is sort of possible to shift, but our own  physical body limits them as it isn't as adjustable to mental molding as habits are, persay.

I believe that its more than sorta possible, im not recomending it though. Like i said it scared the heck out of me and my girlfriend.

Its not the change we're scared of, its the possibility that if we do change we wont change back. now im going to ask my girl if we can look into it further. but the prospect of it is still rather scary.

WI

#12 2009-03-06 13:24:12

Daninsky
Website

LerangFang wrote:

How painful was it? Was it freaky? Did you grow a tail? big_smile

Aw, get your mind out of the gutter. wink

Werewolf Incomplete wrote:

I believe that its more than sorta possible, im not recomending it though. Like i said it scared the heck out of me and my girlfriend.

Its not the change we're scared of, its the possibility that if we do change we wont change back.

WI

Change to what, a permanent state of the cramps? big_smile

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#13 2009-03-07 02:38:27

WolfVanZandt
Website

Aye, status crampaticus.

Fact is, it has been brought up quite a lot. You're just not on a Werewolf site. You're on a Werewolf fan site. Check out a Werewolf site and you'll read all kinds of interesting things about nonfictional therianthropy.

#14 2009-03-07 15:54:13

Kia

Its about time i found this.
I am Kia, the Panther. it was a very disturbing experince, but i need to know more about this, If you have any sites that would be good to look at please let me know.

Its the changing back into human that im afaid of, i know that my panther is very agressive and im not really sure how to control her. its going to be tough, and i dont really care about those who disbelieve what i say, im only looking for the ones who have advice.

when you look into the darkness, what do you see? Do you see a human.
Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#15 2009-03-07 16:58:37

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

See a chiropracter. tongue

<3

#16 2009-03-07 17:25:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

heh, that's what happens when I go into a physiological shift... lots of muscle tightening, forced onto all fours, skin feels like it's going to burst.  I'd have to say though, the pain is actually a very satisfying one.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#17 2009-03-07 20:40:41

chaotic wolf
Website

i know that if you worry about getting back into human form, you may just want to tire out your better half, running maybe? Just make sure you are using up a lot of energy. But usually if you take a really, nice long sleep, after tiring yourself out, you generally wake up in human form. exhaustion tend to be our half's only weakness.

Anyways, go all the way. I wish i had the space to try it out where i am but i am afraid i would be called on by the pound... sounds funny but its actually sad, because its the truth. damn neighbors. But post the experience right here, i want to hear more about them

#18 2009-03-07 21:25:20

Kia

Thank you for the advice. I'll try it soon. My families very nosy and ill have to go deep into the woods.
ill report what happens. i also need to figure out what triggers it.

Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#19 2009-03-07 23:23:33

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

The other completes you, perhaps.

<3

#20 2009-03-08 00:40:16

chaotic wolf
Website

tell me about the nosy family thing... sad its what is causing me most of my problems to try this thing out on my own. i recently found a huge section of wild wood, a couple of miles from my house, and i was going to try that out either tomorrow or next weekend. Best of Luck!

#21 2009-03-09 08:49:43

Kia

Ive figured out that in the last few days, since the inceddent with Incomplete, shes been brought to the surface more or less. like shes digging her way out and my skin crawls the whole time. im afraid that im honestly going to change soon and with the full moon tomorrow. its going to be difficult to stay human. wish me luck.

Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#22 2009-03-09 17:01:51

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

At things like what clinteastwood95 just said, I wonder too myself, "Does anybody know about North Dakota?"

<3

#23 2009-03-09 21:57:18

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

prrrrrt?this sounds interesting..i wonder if i can turn into a dragon...that would be so cool!!!!!

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#24 2009-03-10 16:01:08

Kia

Yes im from michigan. the full moons tonight.
yikes

Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#25 2009-03-11 01:50:54

chaotic wolf
Website

GOOD LUCK! big_smile I am sure you will do just fine smile

Board footer