The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-03-11 18:09:28

Kia

Re: Something interesting and scary

Well reports in,
at first it hurt like heck, everything was changing. but then i walked out into the rain and i stopped.

when you look into the darkness, what do you see? Do you see a human.
Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#27 2009-03-11 19:42:15

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

aw....well i say try again...i think that would work....FOCUS!!! lol

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#28 2009-03-11 20:38:24

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

If it requires focus, I'd be screwed right away. I can't even successfully meditate.. tongue

<3

#29 2009-03-11 21:11:19

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ooh ooh i can......*silence as i focus on nothingness*

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#30 2009-03-12 16:22:17

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

haha...

#31 2009-03-12 17:21:23

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Uh, is it natural if your hands randomly start bleeding? I have *counts* 5 cuts on my hand, more like it was forced open, and I've just been sitting here.

Last edited by LycanJayBoy (2009-03-12 17:34:24)

<3

#32 2009-03-12 17:26:54

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ooohh a were....FOCUS!!!!!!(and type with claws lol)

#33 2009-03-12 17:34:41

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Wha--?!

<3

#34 2009-03-12 17:45:31

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

haha*runs off into distance*

#35 2009-03-16 08:51:52

Kia

okay well that was really off topic.

Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#36 2009-03-16 13:37:49

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yep

#37 2009-03-30 15:10:25

Kia

So my friends. is there anything new to report? like i seriously need to talk to some other panthers out there and see whats going on with me. im totally freaking out and my panther is acting strange latly

Or do you see me?

The Pantheress Kia

#38 2009-05-06 13:08:24

Shuri

I go away for a awhile and things get interesting, i need to get on more.

Anyways....
We have come to the relization thats we cant change yet, well, we could, but we're not going to until such time as we deem that our human forms have no further use. If any ones wondering, Kia's fine, she, like me, hasnt gotten on in awhile.

When she gets back on, i will let her tell you what has changed since shes been away.

Shuri

In your mind what am i? Am i human or am i something else?????

#39 2009-05-30 01:37:09

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Interesting thread I must say...

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#40 2009-05-30 23:18:46

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

...uh huh....
Listen.  I know it may feel like you can change, but in actuality, you can't.  Trust me, I spent 2 years trying to figure out P-Shifting and I can say for sure that the ability is not within your grasp, and quite frankly, you don't need it.  You don't want to turn into an animal without turning back, mainly because you would not survive in the wild, you don't know the things an animal must learn.  You don't have any need for the ability to turn into an animal and back for liberation or whatever purpose, there's no reason that isn't selfish, and there's nothing in it that you aren't better off doing without P-Shifting.  Quite simply, what I'm trying to say is: give up, there's nothing here to be gained but the wisdom that comes with making mistakes.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#41 2009-05-31 10:58:48

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

...uh huh....
Listen.  I know it may feel like you can change, but in actuality, you can't.  Trust me, I spent 2 years trying to figure out P-Shifting and I can say for sure that the ability is not within your grasp, and quite frankly, you don't need it.  You don't want to turn into an animal without turning back, mainly because you would not survive in the wild, you don't know the things an animal must learn.  You don't have any need for the ability to turn into an animal and back for liberation or whatever purpose, there's no reason that isn't selfish, and there's nothing in it that you aren't better off doing without P-Shifting.  Quite simply, what I'm trying to say is: give up, there's nothing here to be gained but the wisdom that comes with making mistakes.

This may be one of the best posts I've seen here...

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#42 2009-06-01 15:48:32

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

oh?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#43 2009-06-01 17:00:12

Ace

White Wolf wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

...uh huh....

This may be one of the best posts I've seen here...

Not really. Any form of shifting could be argued that it's to fit your true emotions, to help another as a last resort, etcetera. Honestly, the idea of changing oneself for the purpose of selfishness is in itself almost difficult to do. Think about it; more than likely the drive is coming from curiosity of another side of oneself, or even to fix the sorrow within of not fitting in.

I can't find it selfish to succumb to human feelings; and find it harder still, when feeling as though you SHOULDN'T be feeling that way.

Alpha, bipolar, great lover- in that order.

Board footer