The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-05 21:24:57

LerangFang

Lerang: Werewolf or weird?

Like I have said before, I think I'm at least half Werewolf/Therian. I don't know exactly and I want your guys's opinions. This is a dream I had that started this. Note if this is not in the right forum plz move it appropriately.

An exhibition hall is filled with what looks like science experiments. Britstol board booths are set up neatly, while people are standing around, observing them. I am on a set of stairs, off to the side, away. I look to the double-doors and feel an urge not to go through them. Against my judgement I walk towards them.

I walk through them onto a pathway surrounded by trees. It is midnight, the full moon bright in the sky. I stare at it for a moment, then turn away. I focus on a breaking in the tree's to my right. I feel a weird sensation, a feeling that I am on all four's. I begin running through the tree's into darkness, endless darkness.

A few seconds later I awake.

From that October night 2 years ago, I have always felt like a strange thing is in my body, a beast, a wolf. At this moment I can feel it, like it has detached itself. Whenever I try to contact it or push my will against it, or even not doing anything at all, I will have strange attacks where I will feel the beast, which I feel is a wolf, take over my body and turn me into a snarling monster. The worst attack lasted an hour, while the most recent one lasted less than a minute.

BTW this is all truth, I wish it was fake sad

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#2 2009-03-05 23:38:19

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Lerang: Werewolf or weird?

Why?

#3 2009-03-06 06:07:45

LerangFang

cause i cant figure out myself >_<

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."

#4 2009-03-07 02:33:22

WolfVanZandt
Website

Oh.

You're you.

Loosing control isn't the nature of a Werewolf. If you're loosing control, something else entirely is wrong and you would do well to see a professional. If it happens to be clinical lycanthropy, it's easily curable.

If you're a Therian who's been rejecting your nature  for a long time, then you may be having problems because of that. Unfortunately, no one can do anything for you over the Internet. If you can  find some local Therian shaman, they may be able to help you out, otherwise, your going to have to figure it out on your own.

#5 2009-03-07 10:40:33

ArcLight
Website

Lerang: Werewolf or weird?

It's okay.

You can be both.

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#6 2009-03-07 23:36:14

WolfVanZandt
Website

In fact, If you're the first, it's sorta hard not to be the second.

#7 2009-03-07 23:39:12

LerangFang

True lol. I looked into it and I think all I'm getting is mental shifts, mabey spiritual. And I wish I knew a therian shaman, but I'm kind of new to this stuff lol. For a while I thought I was Half-Werewolf, a werewolf that coudn't change but still suffered from some effects of the full moon.

#8 2009-03-14 14:36:04

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

*resists.....urge......to........troll.....*

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#9 2009-03-14 14:57:10

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I feel you pain Shady.  In any case, Lerang, I'm really not sure I would classify you as a Therian, as you don't really seem to have any of the real signs of being one, it's a very specific and intricate thing and can't be seen through simple urges and actions.  How do you feel inside?  How do you look at yourself?  These are the questions you should be asking, not ones about poor self control.  If you have poor self control, you should learn to fix that.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer