The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-14 20:35:15

Editt

I'm confused if I am or not.

Hey, my name is Gavin and I'm 14 years of age. I was born in September 1994.

I've been looking for a reliable source so I can figure out if I'm a werewolf or some other type of therian.
Lately (around the past year) I've noticed my strength, perception, intelligence, speed and even my sneak ability heightened. My physical changes are mainly my teeth and hair. I've had normal teeth all my life.  got my permanent teeth around the age of 10-11, but lately my canine teeth have been getting longer and sharper, and many people, even those I never talk to, have noticed. I hit puberty when I was 12 and 5 months, and started growing hair shortly after, but now my hair has been growing so fast that I have to get a hair cut every half month (my hair is also darkening from a brown to almost black), and don't get me started on shaving. People have also noticed my light blue eyes starting to dim to a darker shade.
I've also been getting more aggressive. When people try to mess with me I normally yell at them or curse them out.
At night I've been getting to sleep later and later, and also sleeping differently (like curled up in a ball on top of my sheets). I've been having odd dreams of me as a wolf in first person. They mainly consist of me running away from my house and into the nearest wooded area by my house which I have to cross a street to get to, and I have to jump over and dodge the cars passing. When I'm in the woods I normally sniff around and then attack  random nearby animal (mostly rabbits or deer). The dreams are so vivid and happen at least 2-3 times a week.

Every now and then I feel claustrophobic and I have urges to just go outside and run for hours, and when I can't run around outside I run in the house whenever I need to go from one room to another. I also go outside with my three dogs and run around with them. Whenever I go upstairs I normally run on all fours or on my toes. My dogs have also been more friendly to me. My brother's boxer puppy who used to avoid me, is now wanting to sleep on my bed with me all the time, and whenever I pass a dog outside they sniff my butt and when the owners continue to walk it they try to run back to me.

As for illnesses, I've been have migraines more constantly. They used to not be so bad but they've been getting more frequent and more severe lately.
Even my musical tastes have changed. I used to like classical rock ands soft rock but I've been getting into more hardcore stuff like screamo and metal. Me an my friends even started a band with me as the singer.

So I'm asking the 'experts' here. I'm really wondering if I'm a werewolf or if I'm just crazy.

Last edited by Editt (2009-03-14 20:36:32)

#2 2009-03-14 21:21:05

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: I'm confused if I am or not.

(Marks this to be moved to the Therianthropy forum)
Really, nothing you've said here has anything to do with being a therian.  It sounds like you're just going through the final stages of Puberty, when your hormones max out and all that, and you reach full physical maturity.  So, I think it's safe to tell you: ou are not a therian, you are just finishing your physical development.  Congratulations!

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2009-03-15 20:53:34

WritingWulf

Well I have seen these symptoms in many new comers here, I wouldn't say he has anything serious. Almost everything you've described has been described before. Whether your a therian or not, when you know and don't have to ask, is when you will know.

#4 2009-03-15 22:51:43

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Even still, I seriously doubt he is a therian.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#5 2009-03-15 23:51:58

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

If I'm right, being a therian is more mental than physical aspects, not of how you act, but how you feel?

<3

#6 2009-03-15 23:54:40

WritingWulf

LycanJayBoy wrote:

If I'm right, being a therian is more mental than physical aspects, not of how you act, but how you feel?

Mental, spiritual, meh.

#7 2009-03-15 23:57:36

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

But, if there were any physical aspects, what'd they be?

<3

#8 2009-03-16 00:04:51

WritingWulf

LycanJayBoy wrote:

But, if there were any physical aspects, what'd they be?

Well if there were any, I would have to say a list of things that Could be referenced for just small birth defects or growth hormones gone a little awry. But to back that up, I would have to say that out outer appearance kind of reflects our perception on things. (I think this is the begining of the word) Meta-Biology says that our dna has a blueprint that is layed out for us, how tall we will be, blah blah blah. Well perception and how you accept those things can alter and change those things. Like if you have a history of alchohol history in earlier generations, perception and thought process can change that for you. Anyway, it's some sort of new-ish study. But interesting

#9 2009-03-16 13:20:08

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Congratulations dude, you have provided my daily dose of facepalm.

If it's any comfort, about 20 teenagers a week post exactly what you posted on this site asking if they're a werewolf.

No, you aren't. Problem solved.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#10 2009-03-16 18:38:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

*also facepaws* XD

#11 2009-03-16 22:03:52

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

I got really mad at the guy at the theatre, falsley accusing my friend of something, making a scene in the middle of the movie.. Ryan was frozen because he didn't know what to do.. Zak was like "What's goin' on?" An di'm sitting there just shaking with rage...

I just finally grabbed Ryan and dragged him out while pushing Zak lol

<3

#12 2009-03-20 20:32:11

LerangFang

LycanJayBoy wrote:

I got really mad at the guy at the theatre, falsley accusing my friend of something, making a scene in the middle of the movie.. Ryan was frozen because he didn't know what to do.. Zak was like "What's goin' on?" An di'm sitting there just shaking with rage...

I just finally grabbed Ryan and dragged him out while pushing Zak lol

And thats the smart thing to do. smile

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#13 2009-03-20 21:12:20

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol big_smile

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

Board footer