night_beast

Hunt Yourself.

Intro.

Thump.........

Thump..........

.....Drag.......

Thump.........

Drag...........

That is all I hear as I hide in the room.He was once my love.He was once my friend.And now he is...A monster...and soon I will be his food.But at least I have my axe...

Thump......

Drag........

"I know your in here somewhere...Elin...Why don't you come out to see me...?"
He lies right outside the door.I start to shake and my breath start to speed up with fear.
"ELIN...I know your HERE!"
He smashes a blood covered fist through the door and rips a hole in it.Slowly,he drags himself through it and stares at me from the floor.
"Look what you did to me..." He says while a tiny river of blood runs down his chin.I clear my throat and say "Leave this place now...Or I swear to God...I will chop your freakin' head off...." His eyes turn red with rage as he yells "You b****!!I'll rip you LEGS OFF!!" His long brown tail hits the ground with such force the ground shakes and I fall over.He reaches out a crimson hand and latches it onto my wrist.I try to break free but he is too strong.
"I hope you end up like me before you die..." He says as he bites my arm.I scream at the top of my lungs and the fangs dig deeper into my flesh.
Before he rips off my arm I reach for the axe but it is too far away.I smack him on the head but it does nothing so I try to grab the axe again.Finally I reach it.I raise it to the air and fling it down to his neck.As it punctures his skin,blood flies everywhere.
"You bastard...Go burn in hell..."
His jaws release my arm and the head rolls across the floor.I stare at his body and see what I have done.He has no legs,one arm,and no head.
"shite..." I whisper as I look at the blood covered axe "I just killed a freakin' werewolf...."

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#2 2009-03-20 20:06:57

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: Hunt Yourself.

nice....I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT!!YAY!! ehem,now that thats over with,cool beginning.spell check tho

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-03-20 21:50:07

night_beast

Lol!

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#4 2009-03-20 21:51:46

LerangFang

Wow...just wow.

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
Obviously that didn't work too well now did it lucie? =/

#5 2009-03-20 21:54:01

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

uhh..what lerang said.ya its really cool.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

Board footer