You are not logged in.

#26 2011-02-04 06:32:07

wolfie306

Re: Therian FAQ (read before you ask!)

two questions:
what age do you really find out
and
are there any physical changes?
because my canine teeth are getting sharper and my eyes noticeably change shdes and glow a little bit and i'm sure as hell confused, and when i look inside i see an animal.

A little old wolf at heart... and mabe something more, Who knows?

#27 2011-02-24 20:05:49

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hey, Waldorf!

You find out when you find out. Actually it's not a matter of finding out so much as realizing what it means. In other words, you live for a while knowing that you're not like the people around you and one day you  make the connection (Hmmm....I'm a Werewolf - which is how it worked for  me), or you see something about therianthropy on the Internet and it explains everything - suddenly your life makes sense, or some such.

The most common dental difference I've found in therianthropy is what is called shovel teeth (look it up). On the other hand, I'm not doubting you about your sharp teeth. I know both a Therian and a nonTherian - both of whom have beautiful canines. The eye change things is also not specific to therianthropy. (sorry) Now, looking inside and seeing an animal (that's called a phantom body) is certainly a Therian characteristic (although not all Therians report having phantom bodies).

#28 2011-11-08 22:56:34

res1wnor

just a quick question. did anyone else have a dream when they were very young of them being a wolf pup and liveing a entire wolf life? i have all these memories and when i woke up i acted like a wolf. it scared everyone. but when i settled down i remembered it as a dream… its like all my other memories… i even remember my mate… and my death… i have told this to very few people… they mostly agree it was my memories of a past life. does that make me one?and also, i still have dreams of me as a wolf or me with wolves. i always thought i was the closest thing to a real werewolf. how do u describe werewolves? am i not alone?! iv been scared i was crazy… I’m 17. iv had these dreams at least once every month or two since i 1st had that dream when i was 8yrs old… if u add my total experience in years i would be almost 26. ( counting by how many winters) that’s why im mature for my age. am i not crazy?! is there anyone like me?i dont howl at the moon or full moon… but when i hear a dog howl i used to howl back ( poorly) lol i also am hated by most dogs. and i used to growl at them… am i ok? i dont do that anymore. i learned to hold it back. my friends also say when im angry its like a rabid animal… and my movements are good. i took martial arts and moved like a dog so much that my tennis team nicknamed me “Nightwolf” .... heh. that’s all.. i really do feel like a wolf... so... am i one of these therianthropes? ( i live in oregon). ill answer any questions you have... but om i crazy or not? i KNOW i have all these memories.... and they were real to me...

#29 2012-03-07 18:38:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

I think that dreams in which you are a non-human animal strongly implies that you're Were - others don't think so. Take your pick.

#30 2012-03-08 20:55:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

torchwolf wrote:

...considering the information, people. Just watching from the woods and thinking things over. Mostly keeping my yap shut and thinking; it's generally the best way to proceed, I've found. Please, continue. (scratches an itch)

Ok, could you stop this?  It contributes very little for you to come in like "oh, I'm wandering about the woods... What an interesting thread!  I'm going to keep looking at it, not talking, but looking... How interesting..."  And people still have to read it, despite it being several sentences of you talking about not talking...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer