The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-23 23:34:54

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Sexual Influences? [Gender-related issues]

So, I asked Sherlawk and he commented back saying I should make a completely different thread for this question, since it can be quite a controversy.

Can your animal side be the opposite sex/gender?

This saying, if you are male and your wolf/raccoon/coyote/dog/ or even dragon side is female, or vice-versa. Is it possible?

<3

#2 2009-03-23 23:43:52

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Sexual Influences? [Gender-related issues]

It's not that it's controversial, it's just that the FAQ is not a good place for a completely new discussion to start, and though it is a simple question, I don't want to set a precedent.  I do find the depth we suddenly got into with the addition of a forum for this interesting.
To me, I'm not really sure how it is possible.  I don't see how my theriotype, being me, could have a different gender/sex, then again, I'm Asexual, so I don't think about that too much.  I have met a few, however, who feel the gender/sexuality of their theriotype is different from their own.  I am actually not sure whether or not I believe this is possible, or they are confused.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2009-03-23 23:54:47

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

I asked this question because like you said, either I'm confused or it is possibly a different gender.
This assumption is based more from feelings, but not complete attraction to the same side. I've considered I might be Bisexual, but after some thinking and looking up facts, have determined it's something different.
The same goes for one of my friends, who brought up the point after a discussion we held.

<3

#4 2009-03-24 00:52:44

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hmmm....since that would also apply to MPD, Sherlawk, and the fact is that people with multiple personalities often report alters of opposite sex, it's pretty obvious that the reports of Therians with opposite gender theriosides are well within realistic boundaries.

Board footer