The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2007-12-04 22:12:42

Comrade_Alexei
Wolf Commando
Website

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

Hello comrades
My name is Alexei Korlev..
I am 16, a male, Caucasian, a  socio-political revolutionary (non-violent don't worry), I'm a pretty laid back person from Almonte Ontario, Canada, who plays football, is a brown belt Judoka, a writer, poet, has been playing Alto saxaphone for 6 years and is currently engaged to the most lovely East Indian-Canadian 17 year old. Anything else anyone wants to know or clarify, contact me. Oh also I am very interested in the law and want to become a criminal prosecuting attorney.
Forward Comrades ^^
AVK

Last edited by Comrade_Alexei (2007-12-04 22:19:05)

This pack IS the proletariat.

In Soviet Russia werewolves eat you
In America werewolves STILL eat you

#77 2007-12-16 23:07:25

LonelyWolf

Well, where to begin...

First off, hello to everyone. Read through the forum and figured I would like to join..

Names Zach or Zachary doesn't matter what variation you call me. I'm 19 from Lexington, Ky; the Bluegrass state. Kind of a country boy, kinda not. Depends on how I feel. Obviously love werewolves, the legends, lore, lycanthropy, and just the general thought and meaning behind it. I'm currently going to college for Computer Aided Drafting and Design. I hope to take this into animation possibly. I'm about 8 months into school and lovin' it. Love to Role Play, been into it for a few years now. Took a break from it for awhile, was rping so much started to get CT Syndrome. I look and at like a normal person, but looks are so deceiving. I'm love anything of this sorts. Guess I can't really express myself the way I want because of my surroundings. That's ok though, this kinda thing happens to alot of people I suspect. I was in the band through middle school and highschool. Played the Baritone for the Low Brass section. Always up for anything. Well, this obviously isn't it, but I think I will stop here. I'll add more if I can think straight, hah.

Emerald green eyes peer through the night. Guided by the new moon light. Looking for a place to belong. Hoping to never be alone...

#78 2007-12-17 12:17:05

WritingWulf

Ima gonna update this!!

Im Pagan, and proud! Lol! Ive been part of this site for about a year now and its been a good ride. I love new members and hate it when they leave! Stories here are my game and so are RP games! E mail me and you will be hooked up with whatever RP you would want wink. Also, I love studying random information and expecially info of spiritual activity and its really fun!

My aura is in the form of a wolf so I guess you could call me a Wolf therian but the thing is Im connected to the Panther also! Lol, I know, odd. Anyway, It's good fun to meet everyone.

Blessed Be

Last edited by WritingWulf (2008-08-08 18:23:47)

#79 2007-12-27 23:38:47

Kalira
Website

Hi there ~_^

My name is Kalira, I'm 26 and live just outside Rochester, NY. I consider my self a therian/were, although I have to admit I am still finding my way, there is always more to learn ~_^ I'm the alpha female of the Miakoda Pack. We are small close knit family:) I have been working with dogs and animals all of my life, thank goodness I have a job that suits my nature. I was directed here from my pack mate Sabre smile I also know some of you from The Pack forums. I can't wait to meet some more beings out there like myself.

What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous.

Pierre Simon de Laplace, French astronomer

#80 2007-12-28 05:37:11

AesirWolf
The Pizza Werewolf

Hiya! I'm AesirWolf aka the Pizza Werewolf! I'm male, 13 years old (I don't know if I'm one of the youngest werewolves here, but that explains why I tend to be mischievous)... I really like pizza and sometimes write poetry here... I also love reading werewolf books and watching anime... Im interested in Literature... Thats all info I can give about my private stuff, oh and I'm a therian... Hoping to be a friend to everyone here at Werewolf Cafe!

Last edited by AesirWolf (2007-12-28 05:38:28)

"The power of goddess Freyja and god Freyr rests in my paws..."

"Want some pizza? Let me make them for you!"

#81 2007-12-31 00:46:55

Breathalah_Fenrir
Website

Hi! Pleased to meet those of you who read this Post ^^

My Real Name is Chantel But I prefer to be known as Chaynns (a mixture of my first and Last name) Or Simply Bree.

I'm a 19 years old Australian and I'm reeeeeeaaally shy.. so sorry if I don't post much.... Heh..

I enjoy Reading... Particularly fiction, myths, and Norse Mythology.

I'm reeeeaally into RPGs mostely for storylines.. though i must admit, I do enjoy the gameplay to! (not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that!)
(Sorry to the Haters of WoW But) I do Play World of Warcraft (Breefenrir on Dath 'Remar) Look me up if you play!

I'm also Into arts and Crafts... And Writing.. I'm currently working on my own Lycanthrope Chronicles.. Maybe I'll post some sections of it to get some criticism. big_smile

Umm... That's all I really can think of saying at the moment.. More added later? Hehe ^^'

Nice to meet Y'all!

Bree

This would be my sig.. if it could Hehe!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/Nordic_Goat/Breefenrirsig.jpg

Animalistic and Humanistic equality!!!

You cut down a tree, and I'll cut off YOUR head! An eye for an eye baby!
Now.. where's my chainsaw? I'm gonna set it on slow!

#82 2008-01-14 21:53:41

williemeikle

I'm Willie, a Scottish author now living in Newfoundland, with seven novels published in the States and two more coming in 2008, all in the independent fantasy and horror press. My work has appeared in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Greece, Romania, Saudi Arabia and India.

..o0o..

The Watchers is a fantasy series and is my retelling of the 1745 Jacobite Rebellion in Britain. Bonnie Prince Charlie, and all his highland army, are Vampires and are heading south to claim the British throne. The "Watchers" of the title are the guards of the old Roman wall built by Hadrian, now reinforced to keep the vamps out. It is constantly patrolled by officers of the Watch, two of whom become the main protagonists of the series, and one of whom becomes a werewolf.

I got the idea on a walk along what is left of the wall, and by the time I'd had finished my walk and had a few beers the first part of the trilogy was fully formed in my head. Think "ZULU" or "Last of the Mohicans" with vamps and werewolves and you'll get a feel of what it's all about.

Book 1: The Coming of the King
Book 2: The Battle for the Throne
Book 3: Culloden!

Get them from
Black Death Books
AMAZON.COM
AMAZON.CO.UK

There's a "taster" excerpt to read on my home page at http://www.williammeikle.com/watchersadvert.html

#83 2008-01-19 03:13:35

Tuffgurl5234

The names Brianna. 15 years old here. Werewolves is where my intrests lie. That and reading any type of vampire/werewolf book i can get my hands on. Although i am young, i have considered the possibilities of being a therian. I am on this forum site to figure out if i am or am not infact a werewolf. Lately i have been having certian ....issues... that are what i believe to be symptoms of being a werewolf.  I am really friendly to everyone i meet so dont be shy and pm me. I have a strange sense of humor that many may enjoy.

Last edited by Tuffgurl5234 (2008-01-19 03:41:11)

[[Fate is only actions predetermined at birth... You have the power to change your fate]]

#84 2008-01-27 13:10:46

Ylva

Hello anyone and everyone. My name is Sarah, I'm 16, live in Canada in a very nice rural area next to the beach. I go to a public highschool, which isn't the funnest, but what can one do.
I have been lurking and watching and reading the forums on here for some time now and thought it was about time to finally join. I know that I am a therian, mostly from what I feel inside, not what I do when I interact with the world (though, I sometimes act rather animal like). I do know that I am wolf, but what wolf I do not know, I'm still trying to figure some stuff out.
My religious veiws are best said to be a mix of many pagan belief's.
I love to read, and I'll read a lot of different types of books. You will mostly see me reading Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, and History though.
I listen to a lot of different types of music, though I'm not much for country and rap.
My favourite shows would have to be Lost, Jericho, Supernatural, Myth Busters, and... there are others, I just can't remember them at the moment. I also love anime, and reading manga.
I draw, I'm not that good though. I write poetry, I'm not too great at that either. I play the trumpet, french horn, and some bass. I'm alright at those.

That's all I can say at the moment. I'm really hoping that I like this place and that I'm welcomed here.

An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.  ~Martin Buber

#85 2008-02-05 17:19:33

NewSkin

My names NewSkin, as you can all see. i know it seems weird but i was listening to the Blood and Chocolate soundtrack when i found this, wonderful site, and joined. Glad to see others who love wolves/werewolves as much as i do.
my real names Rachel/Tonka and im really knew to forums and sites like this. im old enough to know who to talk to and who not to talk to, though you all seem incredibly nice. if anyone could give/lend a helping 'paw' that would be great

nice to meet you
smile

I will howl for you, human boy, she thought. I will hunt you in my girl skin but I'll celebrate as a wolf.
  --Blood And Chocolate

#86 2008-02-05 17:29:37

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

nice to meet you NewSkin,i am also a new member here,i just sorta stumbled upon this place while searching for werewolf artwork and decided to join because the last werewolf forum i was a member of went inactive,ive been on this forum everyday since i joined and i hope to become better aquainted with all of you here...oh almost forgotyou guys can call me wolf if you like,but my real name is james,i bet you can guess what i would rather be called. lol

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#87 2008-02-06 19:39:26

CursedPuppy

Hii!! I'm New here, Im 15 year old Male. And I still consider myself a puppy. I have a lot of diffrent masks I wear. I'm sorry to say that the real me is harder to get to. If you catch me talking about my dreams you might find a glimps. Well anyway I base my life around art, I love every form of it and I want to try and learn how to do each one as well as I can, writing, painting, sketching, and poetry. I Love finding the many points of veiw in life, and hope to be excepted as myself eventually. I am just going to leave it at that about this much of me. You have to talk to me to find the rest out.

WereWolves to me are awsome! I think think that they are creatures that are able to express themselves well. I hate that most people always make them seem so evil. But thats history. I love K-9s because they have a power to always lighten the mood. I wish I had that power. Well anyway, I have planned to have a party on 6/13/2014 the year I'm 21 and the exact time that people might turn into werewolves. After that I will be stopping my quest to obtain that amazing gift, that is talked about here.

I belive in mericles, and Friends. My life revolves around me making friends. I can't stand being alone, and right now you should know that this is the side of me that is childish. I am veary childish at heart, and always will be, but I do know how to be seriouse.

I play soccer, I love it so. I use to have a girl, but she couldn't find my true face. I have just started to play guitar, so rock on!!! And I still love to sketch. I think I look Hot!! I will not post any pictures here, but if you are smart you can fallow my trail to a site that Will show a bunch of me. If you realy need to know then in reality I would be considered an Average guy. I have reakles and red hair that is real brown only highlighted. And I'm 5' 10" but don't want to get taller. I use to have braces so now my teeth are perfect... my fangs are a bit filed down looking but, kinda sharp. And even though I typed all this, I am insane. Its one step closer to breaking reality you know? So Hii and bye! And I hope you'll acept my manny faces.

Last edited by CursedPuppy (2008-02-06 19:54:11)

I have more than just one mask, yet I dream in my true face.
Age, looks, and color don't matter, especially to a wolf.

#88 2008-02-11 20:52:52

South_Munjoy

Hi, I'm Shawn  and I'm 40 years old. I grew up between Maine and North Dakota, and have been into underground obscure music since I discovered Punk Rock in 1980 at the age of 13. I've been known to write, and I play electric guitar. I also have a few years experience with audio production equipment, and briefly was the co-owner of a PA Rental company. I moved away from Maine in 1993 to North Carolina, and lived there for 10 years. I returned to Maine briefly, and then moved back down south to South Carolina where I currently reside.

#89 2008-02-25 04:43:57

wolfman-orion

My name is Orion, I'm 19 going on 20, and I'm new to the site. I've known I'm a werewolf since I was about 11, that's when I started dream shifting. I've been known to P-shift if my life or my friends are in danger, but it difficult for me to do any other time. I'm living in Boise Idaho, as a student. I've been training in the ways of the Samurai, as well as studying the wisdom of the South American Shamans. It is my hope that I can meet up with other werewolves soon and form a pack. Until then I hope to make a few friends on this site.

I'm looking for a pack that I can protect with my life. Until I find them, I will fight for everyone else.

#90 2008-02-27 08:28:26

Danton the Werewolf

Well, at this point in time, I'm the newest member. Yay! I enjoy computers, games, fantasy stuff, and obviously find Werewolves interesting, and I have for the past 3 or 4 years or so. I just recently found this site, and until school gets out for summer vacation, everything's really hectic, so I probably won't be able to get on much. I don't really trust anyone with my personal information, so... yeah...    Also, there are waayyy too many posts, so stuff up until now I will most likely miss. Please bear with me.

(Bear or bare?)

"I'll tell you the meaning of life: It's not to live, but to die."
~Norther

Bored? Then click here.

#91 2008-02-28 23:59:04

Mokole

Heya!  I'm David, mostly going by Mokole online when I can grab the nick.  Anyway, I'm an independent film maker, Director/Producer.  I'm gonna be posting in the near future looking for art and the like, as well as plugging my movie, the first in a series of werewolf films I have planned.  It looks like I'll be working on a full length feature in the next year and I'm sure I'll be able to find some of theresources I need here.

"What is the Lycanthrope in the eyes of God?"
Wolf's Hour by Robert McCameron

#92 2008-03-11 09:33:22

AcuaSanta

Hello,

My name is Brian. I am nothing special as far as people go and can only say that I am a physical shifter. I am rather interested in seeing what this forum is like and can tell you are all friends so I look forward to meeting you all. I am available on AIM if you feel like chatting with me.

#93 2008-03-24 18:09:02

Notawolfname

Hello. Who am I? I'm alot of things. Usually I'm cheerfull slash living with Teen Angst, but I'm also a werewolf.  I came here to find others like me, this seemed the most promising of them all. So Yeah...I like books, music (like candy, you like everything except the rapping), and I probably will give more about me later, but the more I come here the more feared of my wolf side I become. Just a wolf looking for answers, that's me. Lately, as the months progress, I've become darker, and quieter, loking alot less towards human company, but besides that, I'm still 100% me. smile

...and watch all the boys and girls dance, in the light of the moon...

#94 2008-05-23 02:13:32

Rahela_Pricolici
Website

Buna! My name is Rahela. I'm creeping up on 30 years of age, in a fabulously sinister way. I'm 29, but I am constantly mistaken for someone much younger. Romanian/Irish in decent, so my friends like to call me "The drunken gypsy." (No,  I will not give any of you my tears. tongue) I stick very firm to my beliefs of the Pricolici. Many of them are entrenched deep in my families history, so I apologize now if I ever become very opinionated. I where what I am like a badge, proudly and literally. I don a tattoo on the back of my neck, "Loup Garoux." Why the French you ask? My family is primarily from Bucharest, otherwise known as "Little France." smile Oh, little bit of trivia... there is absolutely no such thing as a "Vampire" in Romania. Just thought I get that out there. Fell free to get in touch with me if you want to chat about things.

"Speak to me now and the world will crumble. Open a door and the moon will fall. All of your life, all your memories. Go to your dreams, forget it all"
Fighting, Biting, and Rock n' Roll.

#95 2008-07-04 02:18:50

Pricey
Website

Howdy pack.

My names Clayton but otherwise known as Pricey. I'm 32 living in Brisbane Australia.
I'm a definate werewolf and wolf fan and have been that way since seeing American Werewolf In London as a young fella. I'm happily mated and have two beautiful little female cubs.
I love art, graphic design and I'm a pack person. The more the merrier I say.
Hope to catch up with you soon,

Pricey

"Beware Of The Moon Lads"
"I'm A Victim Of Your Carnivorous Lunar Activities"
http://lycanthropeemporium.page.tl/
http://www.myspace.com/priceyoz

#96 2008-07-29 18:57:31

AMan With A Wish

Hey all, i'm Takoda, i'm 13 and i live deep into the tuscarora forest in Pennsylvania. My name is AMan With A Dream because ever since i was 8 i have been a furry,  and during the past 2 years, i have been trying to develop a surgery to turn people into, well, it's hard to explain, but i got the idea from a site that goes by Furnetics. It is completley fictional of course, but the site looks so advanced, you don't know it's fiction, but the concept could be acheived if somone, probably a lot of people, worked hard towards their goal of adding fur, new ears, a muzzle, and a lot of changes to DNA to make a person's outside reflect who they really are inside. But anyway, i have a small weapon collection, and i am trying to find somwhere that will hire me so i can get some money for all the things i seriously want. I love art and japanese anime, but my favorite thing to do is dream. My friends say i can make beautiful poetry if i concentrate a bit, but i never truely like doing it. I like going outside on cloudless nights and just lieing in my hammock, gazing at the void, the stars, and the moon. Well, this is me, not much else to say.

Last edited by AMan With A Wish (2008-07-29 19:00:01)

Anything that can be dreamed can be done.
If it's possible, try hard, If it's impossible, try harder.

#97 2008-08-07 03:59:38

skinwalker
Website

hi everyone, im skinwalker. im basiclly a mut of all different nationalities but mainly german, polish, welsh, and native american (navajo). i do have a little bit more of a connection with my native american and german side than the others. i do live in the indianapolis area.
right now i am in between real jobs but hopefully i have one comming up real soon. i do work for a local band by setting up their gear. i also play the bass guitar but not with the band (yet).
i also enjoy fishing and am in the polar bear club in my area. nothing like a good cold jolt to start the day (at least when the weathers cold enough).
right now i dont know what else to put down about my self, but i will invite all to contact me and ask away if your curious about certain things. ill do my best to answer when and if i can.

so im editing now as an update.in this economy its harder than anything to get work with a real job. i still work for this band setting up gear. its cool and all but i need a little stability now.
went hunting (kinda) back in november for some deer. didnt get anything unfortunatly, but theres always next year.

Last edited by skinwalker (2009-01-06 04:38:41)

You know what 'FEAR' stands for? It stands for 'False Evidence Appearing Real.' It's the darkroom where Satan develops his negatives.

#98 2008-08-08 17:57:09

night_beast

Hi evryone (or thing,wateva u want...) night_beast here!
mi real name is soooo yucky and stupid im not going to say it but the meaning is moon goddess which is totaly awsome!im 14 and i come from a little place called New Zealand.i loooove Anime and Manga.umm....i like werewolves AND vampires and anything mythical.i like bullet 4 mi valentine,30 seconds 2 mars,lemon demon,alex gaudino,buono!,berryz koubou,c-ute,and many many more!i like to write poems and storys and try to draw comics.i loooooove 2 draw!!!!!!ummm....is that it?i think thats it....

Last edited by night_beast (2008-08-09 05:58:10)

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#99 2008-08-09 07:33:00

Yuri64

-looks around- well i guess ill go next. My name is Kate, i go by Ghost most of the time. I'm 14, and a wolf therian. (sorry if you dont know what that is. haha. just look it up.) I have a dog named Elisia and a cat named JJ and currently waiting for wolfdog pups on teh way :DDD! Lol im an artist, mostly drawing, you guest it, wolves and weres. I live in southern Iowa... Im Wiccan. And I'm a pretty nice person so message me. ^ ^ bu-bye -waves-

#100 2008-08-14 23:07:12

archenemyfan
Website

Well, I'm archenemyfan. You can just call me Arch, or Archy, or Al, my real name. So, I'm 15, and I was recommended here by Punxnotdead, a friend of mine on werewolf.com/vb. I know that I will enjoy this site here, and I would love to post my stories and art here too. So, if you want to get to know me more, send me a PM. thanks, Arch

If you are a true werewolf believer, join this site! (I'm Archy there too!) http://z3.invisionfree.com/Werewolf_Home/index.php?
It doesn't matter where we die...
It doesn't matter that you cry....
WE WILL TAKE YOU WITH US...

Board footer