The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#126 2009-02-21 17:59:18

Mykell16
Website

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

Ok so i'm supposed to talk about myself, right? there's a lot actually.but to start with i'm sorta new to all this i mean i just got here about a week ago. My name is Mykell Glory, i'm half japanese and part french. My parents have a mixed race, so i 'm alot of things. I was born in Japan and i do love werewolf stories. I have recently just written a couple chapters of my own sory and oh, yea i'm only 16 years old. I live in California. we just moved here. i love music and drawing and dancing and i love to sing too.i'm trying out for one of those scary plays they do around here hoping to become an actress. u can come visit my page and talk to me.there's not much there but who cares?lol

“A girl is a person who screams at the mouse and smiles at the wolf† cool

#127 2009-02-27 04:57:38

lilwolfspirit

hiya all i am lilwolfspirit, my name is Donna, i live in Alaska, and love all things about wolves and werewolves *grins* not to mention other were animals.

#128 2009-04-16 15:01:59

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

This is probably gunna be un-looked at but....

Im Sarah,13,i love vampires and werewolves(duh)i like the anime vampire knight,and i have written some stories(unfinished)and a bit of poems(in the stories section)i love roleplay(alot)i have over 100 video games and 8 video game systems...not many friends,cept on here..like some music(not rap)my favorite is country..i have the biggest imagination i know of.(meaning i can make 5 stories at once in my head but i hate writing so...)i have a weak spot for guys with long black hair..im sometimes kinda cruel with my roleplay charactor..i live on a farm..chickens,geese,horses,pig,ducks..uhh...not much else.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#129 2009-04-16 15:37:57

clinteastwood95

Well I saw mine from a little while back and thought I shall revise. Well my name is hunter. I'm 14, and live about an hour or two away from Cleveland, Ohio. I may be moving to Massachusetts sometime, but that idea is way out there. I spend a lot of time on the computer, usually playing around with music files, pictures. I like listening to pretty much anything. A lot of rap sucks. Country is ok. I Listen to Johnny Cash, Lil Wayne, Trivium, Cradle Of Filth, The 69 Eyes, HIM, Three Days Grace, The Rasmus, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and much, much, much more. Movies aren't a big thing with me, it's kind of a last resort if I don't have much to do. My five top favorite movies are Gran Torino, Yes Man, The Crow, Super Troopers, Constantine. I take a long time to pick a book im interested in. My favorite one so far is Bad Blood by L.A. Banks. My favorite outdoor activity is sneaking around in the dark up to my friends outside. There is nothing to do around here literally.  My friends and I create things to do. Such as, well stupid stuff. I'm a pyromaniac to. It's under control though. I play guitar and piano, soon I hope for a banjo and a cello. Wolves are my favorite animal, I still can't dream frequently without them showing up at some way. Some dreams are more emotional than others, but most dreams I'm playing around in some way. Of course I like werewolves, most vampires are good. Some are annoying, others are just plain rude. big_smile What I hate the most is Twlight. Everything about it, even Twlights the reason why I don't like vampires that much. I never read the book, never will. Sometimes I can have a good imagination and can be very creative, I need to be in the mood though. I'm not a geek or anything, you just need to get to know me. smile

#130 2009-04-16 19:24:04

wf

I'm 49. I have always liked werewolves. I enjoy horror books and movies and also like science fiction.  As a city dweller, I think of the wild as a distant but enticing place. I seldom get to visit woods, however, and must content myself with parks, of which Denver has many (and they are quite nice). It's the smell of the forest I long for. As a child, I lived near woods and could wander there as I pleased. How I miss the smell of pine sap, of creek water on dark soil or old leaves,  the sweet of honeysuckle, the faintly metallic scent of moist red clay soil. I associate the werewolf with a hidden wild streak in myself, the part of me that longs for a run through the forest, a leap across a brook.

#131 2009-04-25 14:18:04

Nighteye

Hi people. My name's Rebecca and live in London. I like reading, writing poems, rock, video games and...werewolves! I'm also Autistic and Muslim (Fear my wrath! lol).

#132 2009-04-30 21:31:58

Mistress_Wolf

Greetings!

I go by several names: Mistress Wolf, Nameless Moonlight, or Bailey. I am 21. I am a Domme{Alpha Female}. I have a pack of my own that meets in IL and MO.  We are small [mainly because I am in college and haven't found new members yet]  In 14 months I will be a Vet Tech, and then I am headed to a Wolf Park.  I am always looking for new members for My pack and I am also in the process of looking for My lifetime mate. Anything else just ask. 
~~~Bites and Nuzzles~~~

I am a  Alpha Female.

#133 2009-05-17 22:04:44

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Hello Out there, it is kind of dark in hear...................strikes match................that's better.

Well I guessed now would be a good time for an update on this quick Bio. I'm an undergraduate student studying in the "Desert West of the Rockies." I'm majoring in Physical Anthropology and minoring in Biology and Chemistry. I'm hope to get into a Forensic Anthropology Graduate school when I finish with my undergraduate degree. I love to read books of all sorts everything from Sherlock Holmes to Theoretical Physics. I also enjoy writing, I hope to be published someday. I also dabble a bit in the art of drawing. smile

Last edited by Vindicator (2009-08-03 14:06:09)

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#134 2009-05-25 21:30:40

Monthly Fur Proble,

Hi all.  Firstly, all the good names seemed to be taken so I ended up with this.  My real name is Steve and I number 35 (human years) and live in Limerick Ireland.  Came across this site recently and was kinda glad to see so many werewolf (Mental note: Capital 'W' in future) fans out there.  Having done the rounds of various other sites I came across this one through werewolfpages.com.  I've been a fan of The Werewolf since I was a child(young pup) and always enjoyed Werewolf related materials from books to TV appearances and whatever movies I could sneak into in the earlier years.  Any online profiles I have or had in the past I was always lucky enough to be able to adopt 'The Werewolf' as my username.  Unfortunately not here.  My partner likes my current one though.  You will notice about me that although my posts are usually few and far between, they tend to be quite lengthy.  I always mascaraded as The Werewolf on Halloween and any other mascarade parties(very few). 

Since most of my buddies are vampire fans I reckon I'm a lot cooler than them because The Werewolf rocks.  Vampires donn't suck blood, they just suck.

#135 2009-06-02 00:16:03

LycanKid
Website

Hi lycan kid here i am a huge fan of werewolves and i draw them all the time, I have aspirations of becoming a renowned artist or a video game creator

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#136 2009-06-17 06:59:12

Nova 5
Website

Nova 5, a Prole if there ever was one. A tired mutt living in the city, slogging through the system and ignoring natural instincts in order to stay under the radar. I'm here to find other weres and make some form of social connection, as struggling alone without the company of other wolves is far too difficult to continue. Man is a confusing, frightful beast, and I believe it's time for a change of company.

While new to this forum, I've been aware of what I am for some time, and have many a story to tell, should anyone ever want to hear them.

новая звезда ПЯТЬ

"The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead. But the dead , should, if possible, serve the purposes of the living."

#137 2009-06-17 14:06:34

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

...may as well post my bio

15(human years), love all animals and i get along with them rather well...except ducks they hate me...i love werewolves and i go by fenrik at all times. i am a hybrid meaning i dont really know what i am XD. i'm a mercenary and i love to sharpshoot.

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#138 2009-06-22 08:11:48

Eon Furioso
Kanjō no pansā-ō

um my bio

18 (human years) i'm a black werecat i shifted last night. i love to climb trees and i am scout. i have very good vision and hearing, catnip gets me high for obvious reasons which is why i stay away from it. and i love the pokemon umbreon so everyone calls me Eon.

I am both two and one... to love one, you must also love the other... She and i are different but the same, two bodies in one...
Even in the darkest night lies hope. you just have to find it...
Watashi wa kurayami no naka de hisonde iru kotodesu

#139 2009-06-23 23:02:10

AllieP

Hey I'm Allie. I'm 21 from Chicago. I currently have one more year of University left and am studying fashion merchandising. I pretty much fell in love with werewolves after reading Blood and Chocolate for the first time years ago. I used to annoy my friends and family with my werewolf comments when I was younger. eh well smile I am a huge fan of reading and love taking English classes.

#140 2009-07-02 11:01:32

RasberryKamekazi

Hello I am Axel. I am an 18 year old female from Tennessee. I am a werecat, weretiger to be exact, I enjoy basking int the sunlit grass and stalking through the trees. I like to take long relaxing playtimes in the pool. Lately I have been feeling a little bit out of wack, like something is missing. I have come here to try and find it. The more that I read on this site I think that what I am missing is equals. I myself have never met another were until my mate in march of 2008. I hope that this site can bring me a peace of mind knowing that there are many others just like my mate and I. I hope that I can make many friends on the site.

"I found that there were people like myself, who believed in werecreatures but could not physically shapeshift either. For once, that aspect of being a 'were' was not the most important. My faith in myself was renewed-- I now knew I was a 'were', in the same sense that they are. And just as importantly, I now knew that I was not alone..."

#141 2009-07-17 03:46:26

clairsior818

my name is Joshua Donnal Leoghaire (leer-ee) Harper
im 14
im 6 ft. 3
i am not mortal...
basically thats all i know...
ive been either extremely lucky... or i cant die.
when i was twelve i was suicidal, i have been run over by 2 semi-trucks
stabbed through the chest with a katana
been left for dead in the desert by some idiot highschooler
and ive been dragged 60 feet underwater stung by a jelly fish six times and again left for dead.....

ive been killing demons and whats left of the vampires in new mexico and parts of arizona
i have legally been pronounced dead 5 times and every time i wake up in a coffin or hospital and find out that i cant be identified by anyone
who looked at my body.
some life huh? i have a rep in certain vampiric and gothic cults for breaking up partys...
so does my dad for anyone in florida who associates with a woman named lilith, she usually goes by any other name she thinks up
he ripped down her altars to baal and destroyed her ceremonial sword....
and just to clear something up...
vampires are immortal zombies with rotting flesh and a weakness to sunlight..
eventually they lose complete control of whatevers left of their minds and they use the light to kill them.

they arent that fast not that deadly to anyone but the ones who are bitten by them and strongest ones you ever find are the ones cursed by a hungarian gypsy. good luck finding the books to figure out what i mean... they are twelve floors under the popes arse.... literally.

Last edited by clairsior818 (2009-07-17 03:48:23)

"Life is weird, I am just trying to fit in." - Joshua Harper

#142 2009-07-24 17:24:20

Jacob

My real name is in fact Jacob, I'm 17 and I live in Sacramento CA.  I'm not a huge Twilight fan and the only thing i know about is that Jacob kicks ass because he's a werewolf and that's all anyone else need to know about it =p. I just thought it'd be cool to use my name which also happens to be a popular Werewolf name. I admire Vampires dearly but favor Werewolves a million times more. I came to this forum mainly to keep an ear out for shifting and paranormal happenings surrounding Werewolves, and to try my hand at RPG's.

Heavy nymphetamine user.

#143 2009-07-24 17:49:42

howler88

What's brackin blood my name is lil'blaze-88 i'm from west oakland town of the panthers and wolves so i joind to show im reppin the cat family woves and panthers 4 life

VOTE NO ON WOLVES HUNT
RIDE OR DIE FOR A WOLF
WHAT MAKES A REAL WOLF IS IT DEATH OR IT'S ANGER BECAUSE MINE IT ANGER SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A MAD WOLF THEN STOP KILLING MY BROTHERZ AND SISTERZ AND LET MY BROTHER FREE OR I'LL LET YOU NIGGAZ BLEED KILL ME I'LL MAKE YOU SEE A MAD FAMILY OF WOLVES AND PANTHERS

R.I.P UNCLE Huey P. Newton BLACK PANTHERS AND THE WEST CALY WOLVES IN ONE FAMILY MAKES ME PANTHER AND WOLF 4 LIFE.

Last edited by howler88 (2009-07-24 18:27:19)

#144 2009-07-27 23:40:14

Kinma

hello i'm jenn. um i'm a 21 year old who loves to play video games and draw.

#145 2009-08-05 12:23:50

Black-Inferno

I'm not a 'brand new' member, I just never got around to posting in here.  Well, here goes nothing:

My name is Lupa (you can call me by my username, if it'd be easier).  I'm a closet werewolf. And a loner. (Lone wolf, maybe?)
I'm pretty shy, even online (hence my reluctance to post much). >.< 
I'm 17 physically- but feel a lot older mentally (my mom often jokes that she gave birth to a little old lady). 
I'm a mediocre artist and writer.  I like art, animals/nature, history, classic literature and much more.
And I absolutely love the video game series 'Devil May Cry' (it's pretty much hogged my thoughts for these past couple of weeks)

So yeah.

smile

This is a dead account. sad

#146 2009-08-16 13:34:11

Vanargand

My name is Andrew, Vanargand was the third name given to Fenrir in the Prose Edda, I'm 21, Scandinavian decent, and a professional soldier. By that I mean I enlisted with the USAF when I was 18 and plan on staying till I'm 40. I'm currently special forces and working on my BA for OTS. I'm a very amateur writer working on a novel based around werewolves. I get most of my inspiration from my friends back home, Northern MI, and dreams. I'm a strong believing Catholic but I enjoy life, I love to party as long as it stays legal. I enjoy music and movies, some video games mostly on the role-playing or horrendously violent side. My favorite movies are Boondock Saints, 300, underworld, and Puff the Magic Dragon. I'm currently stationed in MO, which is a very boring state and incredibly humid. I'm on a reading kick which unfortunately led me to authors such as Stephanie Meyer and Cassandra Clare. No wonder teenage girls are so crazy, if anyone has better suggestions let me know werewolves only vampires make me sick. I grew up with a close friend who personifies a were bear and or large vampire, he is the only lych i can stand, i have always been a wolf, its my call sign. I'm excited about this website and hope to do some good research for my book. I do randomly disappear for long periods of time so if we are having a conversation and you don't hear from me it's okay I'm hunting badies.

At the time of Ragnarok, the Great Wolf wins.

#147 2009-08-18 18:06:18

MeowMix

I feel silly, but rules are rules...

My name is Kat. 21/F/Rhode Island. I'm moving to Germany in 3 weeks. That should be interesting. My control over the english language is going to go downhill from here.

I'm a Dreamwalker. I go to sleep and the rest is history. I've always had a strong connection with cats. I loved large cats when I was younger and now trying to control my house cat is enough (she is just like me...unfortunately.)

#148 2009-08-19 01:16:35

Crimsonwolf

yell if rules are rules

I'm Justin that's all your getting if you want more email me other than that I'm 21/M/Michigan I was born a therian and will always be one I have a strong connection with wolves but now I'm starting to sense other connections with other animals but there is one other connection that is becoming stronger and stronger as each day progresses and that is a tiger so if there are any of you out there who are also weretigers I could really use some advise

You want to know about me email me and ask

#149 2009-08-20 02:37:17

coyotebabe90
Website

hi im meg im a silly wolf. i love wolves and drawing and stuff. i came to this forum because i like wolves alot and well this site is really neat smile i really just hope to meet new people who are like me. im a really nice person but i love my friends and if you mess with them your  messin with me soo i realy hope i can meet new people an stuff. plus im realy board and i really like new people!!! big_smile

I Bow Unto The King Of Wolves
PAIN IS TEMPORARY GLORY IS ETERNAL!!!!

#150 2009-08-22 22:02:40

NightWolf775

hello i'm new to the forum, i am here because i wish to more about werewolves

Board footer