The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-11 20:08:02

Silverclaw

Thor:Hammer of the Gods

http://www.scifi.com/onair/originals/index.php?pageid=1

This is on tonight. I think it just started(8pm), but it should repeat later on this night again.
Not sure what the level of werewolf-ness is, but it does involve them. smile

#2 2009-04-11 20:47:29

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: Thor:Hammer of the Gods

ima gunna see it smile

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-04-18 00:49:21

Toreador82

I'm going to say right now I liked this movie to a point.  I love how they hit on the norse mythology in it.  I won't say much on it because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.  I will reiterate that to me it was a movie that captured and held my full attention.  Although, I think for Thor they could have chosen someone better than who they had.

We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."
-William Hill
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein

#4 2009-04-18 00:59:47

MarkOne
Website

Toreador82 wrote:

I'm going to say right now I liked this movie to a point.  I love how they hit on the norse mythology in it.  I won't say much on it because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.  I will reiterate that to me it was a movie that captured and held my full attention.  Although, I think for Thor they could have chosen someone better than who they had.

When you have one of the kids from Home Improvement playing Thor, the credibility of the movie tends to goes down a bit.

There can be only one. MarkOne. smile

#5 2009-04-18 11:49:49

Toreador82

MarkOne wrote:

Toreador82 wrote:

When you have one of the kids from Home Improvement playing Thor, the credibility of the movie tends to goes down a bit.

That's true, the fact that Thor was played by Zachary Ty Bryan did indeed stop it from fulfilling all that it could have.  However, I did like the norse mythology they used at the very least. smile

We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."
-William Hill
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein

#6 2009-04-18 13:37:06

The Busboy
Administrator

Cool, wish I had seen it.

#7 2009-04-18 14:28:26

fearless freak

MarkOne wrote:

Toreador82 wrote:

can't be as bad as Man-Thing can it?

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

#8 2009-04-19 15:01:39

Toreador82

fearless freak wrote:

MarkOne wrote:

Toreador82 wrote:

can't be as bad as Man-Thing can it?

That's true, it was nowhere near as bad as man-thing.  I'm going to say it was more well thought out with a bit more depth to it.

-William Hill
-Albert Einstein

#9 2009-04-19 15:09:23

fearless freak

well i haven't seen Thor yet

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

Board footer