The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-26 12:47:55

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Trigger the comic book, artist needed

I need someone who will do this for the fun of drawing and the copyright remains with him/her and me, all and most copyright of pictures are the artist's copyright. I need an artist who is willing to draw and color pictures for me, I'll submit the script and details and no charge for publishing the graphic novel, both mine and the artist's name will be put on the book, more than one artist is welcome. Reviewers are welcome aswell, free graphic novel will be sent to the artist and the person the artist want to dedicate it to as well as my dedications will be inside the book. A4 graphic novel. I'm willing to pay full price of the publishing the book, and I'm willing to pay the artist once I've published one book and sent it to the artist, asking the artist to send it to the closest reviewers, like friends, willing to make it worth your while. Contact me through info.cevdwest@gmail.com

#2 2009-04-26 12:53:31

Dira

Re: Trigger the comic book, artist needed

Trigger: Every dog has its day in graveyard bones (his golden eyes shone like the morning star)

Moreen: You sure there is something here?

Trigger: Yes, very sure.

Moreen: It’s not a false alarm then?

Trigger: I’m very sure, as sure as my senses tell me.

Moreen: I don’t trust what you’re telling me. So there is a monster here? (walks with gun in hand and sniffs around) I can’t see anything here. (Flips white hair back)

Trigger: Believe me, Mo, there is something in this alleyway (leans against wall, gun in hand and hanging limply at his side)

Moreen: (hears movement) What was that?

Trigger: (stands ready, eyes wide) you know maybe we should just get out of here.

Moreen: (takes out sellphone) Who’s calling me now?

Trigger: (runs away)

Moreen: (falls and hits her head as Trigger passes her) Ow! You idiot! Why are you running? (stands up)   

Trigger: (comes back) sorry I was just checking the corners of the street

Moreen: (rubs head) Ha! Really. You were scared of a rat just say it.

Trigger: No, I wasn’t (crosses arms)

Moreen: (notices) Where is your gun gone?

Trigger: (looks around) there it is! (picks gun up from the ground)

Moreen: Lets go.

Trigger: How about staying for a few moments?

Moreen: First off you are scared and then you run off and then you want to stay, what’s up with you?

Trigger: I just had a strange feeling when I ran away and I came back…

Moreen: see you did run away. (looks at graveyard and starts walking down the street, deeper into the darkness)

Trigger: (carefully follows) There is something here, I can feel it.

This is only a shortened chapter of the original one. I'm willing to show you the real chapter, but this was the closest I could sum it up. easier to read aswell. *there is a bit of foreshadowing in trigger's eyes. wink

#3 2009-05-09 01:50:24

Dira

Re: Trigger the comic book, artist needed

Okay guys I got one Artist. Anyone want to jion aswell?

Board footer