The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2009-06-19 11:06:10

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Re: Vindicator's Gallery

White Wolf wrote:

Hahahahahaha, I'd love to see what people think on my facebook page because I keep adding all these amazing drawings done for me and tagging myself as the wolf in them... wink

They might start getting suspicious. tongue

White, you being my friend is probably the best thing you can possibly have ever done. smile

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#102 2009-06-19 11:11:10

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

smile I am just as blessed.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#103 2009-06-22 22:02:12

Vindicator
Website

Well here I am yet again. (I seem to say that a lot, I must be related to a broken record.) Well here is a new piece, my first attempt at drawing a wolf with fur instead of implied fur. Howling at the moon.

http://hyper-aggie42.deviantart.com/art … -126896734

#104 2009-06-22 22:12:46

Vindicator
Website

Hey Thanks, I try my best! big_smile

#105 2009-06-22 23:19:31

wolfsongx

Ooo, that is wonderful!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#106 2009-06-22 23:38:08

Vindicator
Website

"Sank You! I'm always so thrilled when individuals like my work. It just makes my day. big_smile

#107 2009-06-23 02:40:39

Quint the Wanderer
Website

Very good fur for a first try indeed. I like it smile

The question is mightier than the answer.
The difference between chaos and order is just in the point of view.

#108 2009-06-24 12:19:11

Vindicator
Website

Hey Thanks Everyone. big_smile

#109 2009-06-24 19:11:18

White Wolf
Website

WOW VIN! That's amazing!!!

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#110 2009-06-24 19:49:19

Vindicator
Website

Hey Thanks man! big_smile I'm glad you find it so astonishing. I had a lot of fun trying to do it, I find it crazy at how well the fur turned out after it first being my first attempt at fur, and second that half of it I seemed to BS my way through to make it work. tongue It was a very harry situation. (Terrible Pun I know.)

Last edited by Vindicator (2009-06-24 20:23:17)

#111 2009-06-24 21:37:07

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahaha wow You'll have to let me know how you did the fur soetime

#112 2009-06-24 21:42:24

Vindicator
Website

I had no idea what I was doing and it is still shocking that it turned out like fur. I'll definitely let you know, I'll write up something or other sometime. How to randomly create fur, by not having a clue of what your doing. tongue

#113 2009-06-24 23:04:11

The Busboy
Administrator

Great artwork on your deviantart site!

#114 2009-06-24 23:07:24

Vindicator
Website

Hey Thanks Again, Busboy big_smile  I'm thrilled you think so.

#115 2009-06-25 06:56:01

BlueEyesWolf

Oh neat ! smile

#116 2009-06-26 15:26:05

Vindicator
Website

Hey Thanks so much Blue! big_smile

#117 2009-07-14 22:18:51

White Wolf
Website

Ok, so here's a copy of a drawing done by Vin that I brought with me on my trek across the country. I really wanted to something special to show my thanks, in addtion the traditional piece of art or writing or whatever that I was already planning on doing, so I got the idea that since his drawing specifically dealt with me riding the train, that I would list every town and city that his amazing drawing accompanied me to on the train. Hahahahaha, little did I know how many places truly indeed! Anyways, here's a special thanks to you Vin for being such an awesome friend and for the really neat pieces of art that you've shared with me and everyone else. (By the way, other artwork that I took with me included Vin's portrait of me, CS' really cool drawing of the three of us, and Blue's amazing, amazing avatar that he did for me. All of these kept me company when I was bored and reminded me of the truly wonderful friends I have here).

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs184.snc1/6134_121680554879_526479879_3078927_3217267_n.jpg

#118 2009-07-14 22:28:15

Vindicator
Website

Wow................That is..........Wow!   Incredible White!  You really do get around when you travel. I Love it, and it is such an honor that you loved the work enough to take it with you, and to write out all the places. There are not words to express my gratitude for what you have done, and also my extreme Joy over knowing such a great individual. Thank You, my friend! smile

Oh, BTW, Great Handwriting, mine requires a book for interpretation. tongue

#119 2009-07-14 22:31:31

White Wolf
Website

Hahahaha, thanks Vin! I was really hoping you'd like it. I waited until I went through each place to write it down, and I kept up with it constantly throughout. It was a lot of fun, and I was so excited to finally get to show you. Hahahaha, you can actually tell how I started worrying about running out of space towards the end... it kept getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller... tongue

#120 2009-07-14 22:36:59

Vindicator
Website

Now where is my Magnifying glass, I put it around here somewhere. It is really fantastic my friend.

#121 2009-07-14 22:49:05

White Wolf
Website

Thanks so much!!!! Hahahaha, we truly live in a big place! BTW, did I ever tell you that I live about 15 minutes away from a pond full of wild alligators, 1.5 hours away from an island reserve for red wolves, 2.5 hours away from a colony of wild rhesus monkeys, and about 3 hours away from a herd of wild buffalo? tongue

#122 2009-07-14 23:00:45

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahaha, I'm not scared of alligators at all, they actually really, really annoy me... second thought, I actually really hate them... a lot. tongue Hahahaha, oh no worries though, I don't need to practice, I'm always a wolf remember? Just a massive white wolf that enjoys talking to people from Utah with his clumsy typing paws fjersfjkerfjerkjfreanfenewjk

#123 2009-07-14 23:08:09

Vindicator
Website

Now that is amazing, to be so close to all that. Lets See about an hour away there is a herd of buffalo on an island, and the bird refuge and that is about it. I have never been much in favor of alligators either, although their relatives, Crocodiles make a nice chowder. wink

#124 2009-07-14 23:56:45

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahaha, I'm glad, let's just say a certain rival school ruined any interest I never had in that species... tongue

By the way, you are SOOOOOOO lucky to have BYU fans as your rivals. Fans of this certain unmentionable school (I will not mention the name just to try and be nice and not offend anyone who might unknowingly be a fan of theirs) are the most arrogant people in the world... I'm not kidding. They insult anyone they see with an FSU shirt on, anywhere. I actually keep count. This trip alone, I was insulted six times for wearing an FSU shirt... once in Montana, four times on the cruise to Alaska, and once in the middle of Ontario. One guy told me to jump off the ship. hmm I've never said anything mean to anyone for wearing their school colors, and in all those instances I just ignored them and walked away (except one time on the ship, when someone literally insulted me about a minute after someone else had and I went on to give them a lecture about how rude they were, with all kindness of course, seriously). I always make a mental note of it though, and to date, besides the several, several times I've been insulted in Florida, I've also been insulted face to face by these fans in Georgia, North Carolina, California, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, and now Ontario... What's really crazy is that all these people were adults! One was even a german native professor! I swear, it's crazy. And a very, very frustrating thing to live with when most of your wardrobe is school attire. Anyways, sorry for that horribly long rant, but obviously that's how much it's hurt me in the past, and how passionate I've grown about that...

#125 2009-07-15 00:03:56

Vindicator
Website

Wow that is terrible, that really is. Although surprisingly enough, in Washington I had an Aggie shirt and a group of students from a school, USU creamed in Basketball were very insulting, although I never heard them, it was my Grandmother and apparently she gave them a run for their money.  It is sad when Sportsmanship is not utilized.

I will say, my school is terrible cruel to some students on the opposing team, not personally but there is a paper called the refraction that generates chants for particular players. Although they make up for it as in after games they are cordial even when we loose, like after BYU game. Giving congrats and such.

Board footer