The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2009-07-14 23:13:08

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Re: The Eternal Redemption of the White Wolf

!!! Hahahahahaha, I'm excited!!!! big_smile Thanks so much for the words too, I think you'll really, really like the conclusion of the volume. The next volume will be interesting too whenever I start with it. Let's just say that Peter really has to come face to face with himself and who he's becoming.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#77 2009-07-14 23:14:26

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Can't Wait, my friend. smile

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#78 2009-07-16 00:56:40

Vindicator
Website

*Sits down waiting.* You did say today for the next, right?

#79 2009-07-16 01:15:40

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahaha, shoot, I was hoping you wouldn't notice. tongue

I completely meant for tonight, but the thing is I always like to read through the chapters one last time before positing them (to do a final quick edit to avoid any grammatical errors), and because of that doubleheader that I didn't know about until this afternoon, I didn't have time to do it. I'll make you a promise though, I read through it first thing tomorrow and then post it immediately during the day. Hahahahahaha, I can't wait to do it though, I mean, it truly is my favorite chapter of all! And very "actiony". big_smile

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#80 2009-07-16 01:33:49

Vindicator
Website

Ah, yes that makes sense, you actually look over yours. I just get to excited and through mine up then edit later. Well I shall wait, my friend for your amazing tale.

#81 2009-07-16 01:53:30

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahaha, thanks! (hehehehehe, just tormenting my lone fan... tongue )

#82 2009-07-16 02:00:33

Vindicator
Website

(The torment, the agony, the...........repression, the pre readers distress, the..... (I could go on.) ) tongue

Last edited by Vindicator (2009-07-16 02:00:49)

#83 2009-07-16 02:09:16

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

*sits in the corner patiently waiting for the chapter to be posted.*

#84 2009-07-16 02:11:20

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahaha, OH MY GOSH, I have two fans!!!! *Quickly loses the devious attitude and prepares some iced tea and lemonade for his guests.

#85 2009-07-16 02:17:34

Vindicator
Website

Iced tea is great..........hmmmm, now I need to go make some, wait all we have left is that really sugary powder stuff.  I guess to the store tomorrow. *Drinks the virtual tea.*

#86 2009-07-16 02:28:23

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahaha, ewwwwww. I actually hate sweet tea, I'm much more of an unsweet person. >yikes

#87 2009-07-16 02:30:00

Vindicator
Website

Same here which is why I need to go snoop the store tomorrow, as I wont touch that powder.

#88 2009-07-16 14:14:01

White Wolf
Website

The final chapter in Volume I!!!!!! Hope you enjoy! The title of Volume II is found at the end.

BTW, I'll be on tonight sometime between 9-10 PT through till whenever we all go to bed. Also, remind me that I have a great wolf dream to tell you from last night.

#89 2009-07-16 14:14:27

White Wolf
Website

Pshhhhh, I'm so excited I nearly forgot to post the link. tongue

http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -129735131

#90 2009-07-17 01:07:10

Vindicator
Website

Devouring the words as we speak. wink

#91 2009-07-17 01:14:03

White Wolf
Website

Yay! big_smile

#92 2009-07-17 01:42:47

Vindicator
Website

Wow.....that took my breath away. Fantastic Writing White!   I am so torn about what I think of the main character. He has definitely begun a decent into darkness, one that seems justified, and yet it appears so wrong. I feel exhilaration and terrible sadness for what is happening. The whole thing was brilliant! I was not expecting the end outcome at all. Such an amazing way with words, my friend. I wish I could write like that. It is YOU who needs to publish, not I. Just Wow! I still can't believe what happened, such detailed words, such powerful words. My mind raced through it, as if I was actually seeing it. Amazing!

#93 2009-07-17 01:53:50

White Wolf
Website

That is more a compliment than you could imagine. To be honest, I would be honored to be published with YOU my friend. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and that it was satisfactory as the end of the volume (of course, it had been planned out since the beginning). I always like to put a bit of irony into my work and to explore the evolution of the character of a person, to make him dynamic. To be honest, there is nothing that I would be more excited about than to be published alongside your work, Permutation, my friend. It truly is a great piece of work. Also, the artwork you've been doing for my piece is more than amazing, and if I ever do get published, will be featured right there alongside the text. Any predictions about the next volume? Is the title interesting enough?

#94 2009-07-17 02:00:46

Vindicator
Website

Wow, that is a complement. I love your ability to work with a character and make them dynamic as you say. I find my characters to be quite flat and easily predictable, yours I deduct one thing and they turn around and do another. I found the massacre to be very interesting indeed. Lest see predictions, well based on the title, I would say Egyptian mythology involved. You do love Egypt. Also my guess is that Peter as he isn't like the others maybe a sort of Anubis himself, interesting as he is trying to fight for good, but falling upon so much death by his very hands, becoming that what he swore to destroy. I can very much see him loosing control and heading for non violators, and thus continuing a decent, which will be fascinating to see, but also quite saddening to watch.

#95 2009-07-17 02:11:31

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahaha, thanks my friend! Your characters are not "flat" in the least in fact, they're constantly having to face new challenges, and the relationships between them are constantly changing, something that really is a big difference between your story and mine (in that my story is much more solitary, focusing on one character, while yours is full of all these interesting connections).

Hahahahahahahaha! We shall see, we shall see! All I can say for sure is that there is a major curveball out there, and it's something that I don't think that anyone could predict. As for when I plan to start work on it, probably early next week. I've got the first four chapters planned out, but I'm not really sure yet where to go from there. Once I figure out the storyline, I'll start writing.

#96 2009-07-17 02:19:03

Vindicator
Website

Hahaha! Well then let the game of deduction begin, lets see if this curve of yours is really unpredictable. wink I look forward to reading more of your tale, my friend. big_smile

#97 2009-07-17 02:23:49

White Wolf
Website

It is, it is... even though it's influence will become immediately visible in the first chapter, my bet is that no one will be able to see it coming until chapter three.

#98 2009-07-17 02:40:13

Vindicator
Website

Hahah. Like I said I can't wait. Also I find it Ironic that my next chapter will blow any prediction you have about the villain to dust. wink

#99 2009-07-17 02:42:57

White Wolf
Website

Speaking of that, question one: are you done with it yet? Question two, when are you going to start drawing more of your characters?

#100 2009-07-17 02:45:00

Vindicator
Website

To answer the first, nope I just have an outline for the end. I'm going to type it up tomorrow, maybe even both chapters. As for my characters who knows....

Board footer