The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2009-07-17 02:46:44

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Re: The Eternal Redemption of the White Wolf

Response 1: Good. Response 2: You'd better soon.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#102 2009-07-17 02:56:56

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Well I just finding drawing your characters and scenes higher on my art list. wink

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#103 2009-07-17 02:59:53

White Wolf
Website

smile

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#104 2009-07-25 23:44:44

White Wolf
Website

As a bit of a teaser for Volume II: Rise of Anubis, here is a list of the nine chapters that will constitute the saga:

Chapter 1: The Cataclysm
Chapter 2: A Tipping Scale
Chapter 3: The Chain
Chapter 4: A New World
Chapter 5: Our Captive Hope
Chapter 6: Pool Of Blood
Chapter 7: The Journey South
Chapter 8: A Silent Enemy
Chapter 9: Is This The End?

#105 2009-07-26 00:14:21

Vindicator
Website

You know these teasers are very intriguing and just plain torturous. tongue

#106 2009-07-26 22:53:18

White Wolf
Website

Well, you have to wait no longer! big_smile Here is a link to Chapter 1! Be sure to let me know of what you think... surprise #1 is there right off the bat...

http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -131019225

#107 2009-07-26 23:47:19

Vindicator
Website

Holly Crap White!  Wow! OK so I'm going to take it that Peter is loosing his mind a bit. For one he constructs a reality where he is a celebrity  and saved Samantha when in fact she is dead, which was probably an attempt of his brain to cover up the even that occurred with the wolves. The events in the forest however, seem to be legitimate and not constructed. I'm very curious to learn more about the wolves who are "rouge" as it were, although I have a suspicion....very interesting. The centaur was great and I was not expecting that at all. Fantastic Work White!

#108 2009-07-26 23:56:10

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks! It's all part of the big twist I said would be coming... I really wish I could tell you more, but guess what? I can! Hahahahahaha, only more motivation to write! I think the truth of the situation is going to be quite shocking... Hahahahahahaha, thanks for the centaur compliment. I haven't tried to hide the fact that part of the fun in writing all of this is that it provides an avenue to explore several creatures which are considered "mythical" or objects of folklore. Of course all of these creatures are "mythical" and therefore can only be revealed in secrecy to the public eye, making each of their revelations to Peter a bit more shocking. Hahahahahaha, I'm not going to lie, originally the centaur was going to be a minotaur, but then I felt that we beat that subject to death enough with the RP and everything, and so I decided to my concept of him into a centaur which I am actually more pleased about. I find him to be a quirky fellow, perhaps a little too proper for his form. Anyways, I'm so glad that you liked it! The next chapter's largely a set up chapter, but chapter 3 will blow your socks off, as will chapters 4, 6,7,8, and 9 in my opinion! Hahahahahahahaha, I can't wait! big_smile

#109 2009-07-27 00:04:41

Vindicator
Website

Well I can't wait to read more, and try and makes sense why Peter thinks he saved Samantha. wink Yes it is great to see all these different creatures making appearances. I also enjoyed in the last set how not only was there mythical creatures but also human adversaries. I really love the memory loss, that really makes it interesting, especially when he finds out......

#110 2009-07-27 00:10:19

White Wolf
Website

wink My lips are sealed...

#111 2009-08-04 21:02:30

White Wolf
Website

Alright, well I just jumped online for a sec to post a link to Chapter 2 which I completed today! I'll be back on around 9-9:30 your time! big_smile

http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -132151851

#112 2009-08-05 02:21:25

Vindicator
Website

Wow, I completely thought you had not posted it hear and I was going to comment on it.  Well I can't wait to read more, my friend. big_smile

#113 2009-08-05 02:22:57

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! tongue

#114 2009-08-11 20:56:23

White Wolf
Website

Well here it is... The big twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chapter 3 is finally done. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, so are your predictions right???? wink

http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -133028606

#115 2009-08-11 20:59:22

Vindicator
Website

Fantastic! *Goes to DA on an epic quest for writing.*

#116 2009-08-11 21:19:30

Vindicator
Website

Wow White! Brilliant, simply Brilliant!!! I had my suspicious about Anubis being a double, however, I had no idea how you were going to pull it off. Also I was not expecting that result from the fight, the destruction of time-lines occurring twice. Once by the actions and second by the re-setting of those actions. Man, that was GOOD.  I love your descriptive talent, my friend. I completely devoured that. Ooooh, I can't wait to see what happens next. Fantastic!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

#117 2009-08-11 23:10:31

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks Vin! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Hahahahahahahahahahaha, your comments mean so much to me my friend! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Hahahahahahahahahahaha, the next chapter will obviously be pretty big in that the consequences of Ch. 3 will be established, but I CANNOT wait until chapter 7. I mean, you and CS are going to find it very intriguing... wink Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks so much Vin! The second half of that chapter was the most fun yet for me!

#118 2009-08-11 23:13:15

Vindicator
Website

Your Welcome White. I loved the way you wrote that whole section. From the transformation to the landing in the contents of Peter's stoumach to the re-working of the event with Samantha. Oh it was fantastic! big_smile I cannot wait to read more, my friend. Chapter 7, eh?

#119 2009-08-11 23:18:35

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, it's funny, that whole vomit thing... Hahahahahahahahaha, I'm actually really, really, really glad you noticed that. That actually makes me feel even better about it all. wink That's one of those things, when I write I'm basically trying to capture the best I can something that I'm physically watching play out in my head. Since I do that, I actually oftentimes have no idea what details are going to come out of that, and in this situation, I envisioned that being ripped to/from realities like that would be extremely painful and very, very disorienting, so that whole scene just played out. wink Hahahahahahahahahaha, thanks my friend. Ah yes, and Ch. 7 my friend. I don't say that necessarily because of the plot, but let's just say that there will be some surprising new... um... "additions" to the story. wink

#120 2009-08-11 23:21:44

Vindicator
Website

I was completely captured by those details. It showed exactly how painful it would be and such. I also love how his first reaction when he came to was to crawl into the bush. Brilliantly done, my friend. big_smile

Hahahahaha. Very interesting.... wink

#121 2009-08-15 22:15:39

White Wolf
Website

Well, Peter finds himself somewhere new in Chapter 4... which is up! Hope you enjoy my friends. smile

http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -133520624

#122 2009-08-16 16:15:28

Vindicator
Website

Wow, White that was fantastic! You have a way with words my friend. The set up of the situation was brilliant. I loved the details, such as how you portray the decay within the library. (BTW is my book being covered in larva a suggestion of how terrible it is. tongue Hahahahaha. I loved it. wink ) I also enjoyed what you did with the parents. I was not expecting that, I actually had deducted that he would find their rotting corpse in the house so the fact that they were the werecats was very interesting indeed. I can't wait to find out how "The White Wolf" gets himself out of this one. Brilliant my friend. big_smile

#123 2009-09-01 16:46:27

White Wolf
Website

I'm done with Ch. 5, yay! big_smile Obviously it took a lot longer to complete because of school (I had almost half of it done before school started, and the second half took a week and a half to jot down), but it's finally complete. I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take to get the next chapter written, but I'm hoping to keep up a pace of a chapter every two or three weeks. Originally I was planning on stopping once classes resumed, but then I realized that I've already got it all planned out, and whenever I have free time, I can still be working on it. I checked yesterday, and as it is now, Volume I and what's done of Volume II come to about 115 book pages. So basically it's now my plan to eventually combine Volumes I, II, and III (which really all fit together anyways) into what will become the first "book". (Just so you can get an idea of how much is left, etc. I estimate the whole thing to be about 200 pages long when completed).

Anyways, outside all that technical stuff, I'm really excited about where the plot is going and where it'll soon be. Chapter 5 is again a bit of a setup chapter for what is later to come, but there still is some really interesting stuff in it. Without giving too much away, much more is revealed concerning what has happened during Peter's absence. Also, the ending is sort of a lead-in to Chapter 6, which I guarantee will be full of action and surprise. wink The events of Chapter 6, likewise, will nicely setup the final three chapters of Volume II which all follow along a common thread. BTW, I want to reiterate that there will be a major surprise coming in Chapter 7 which I can't talk about. wink

Hahahahahaha, anyways, I'm sorry for the long spiel, and as always I am welcome to any and all comments, questions, or predictions as to what will happen next! big_smile

#124 2009-09-01 18:54:59

Vindicator
Website

Ah, Fantastic! big_smile I was wondering if you were going to continue or stop once school has started. I still haven't had a single moment to really be working on my epilogue. tongue I am excited to take some time and read this................hm... no link. I guess a deductive hunt to DA should do the trick. wink  *Leaps away from the Tread in search of the brilliant tale of the exploration of self.*

#125 2009-09-01 23:45:46

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahahaha, I completely forgot! tongue

Here's a link so you don't have to search too much! wink http://flwhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/V … -135559026

Board footer