The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#4001 2010-12-27 12:10:09

Zage_the_winged_werewolf
witty & controversial
Website

Re: I really haven't posted in a long time, have I?

thanks. smile

Whenever you see a raven or a crow, just remember, that that's me, watching you.

I have a dick, there for, I am a MALE!!!!!!!

#4002 2010-12-29 21:43:28

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

You're welcome. big_smile

Wooooo, going to go to Universal tomorrow, and hopefully we'll actually get in and it won't be over capacity like it was today. yikes tongue

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#4003 2010-12-30 02:03:12

Zage_the_winged_werewolf
witty & controversial
Website

I went to the cali Universal, & got  "Frankenstein's" &  " the Wolf-Man's" autographs. smile back in 93, I think it was.

Whenever you see a raven or a crow, just remember, that that's me, watching you.

I have a dick, there for, I am a MALE!!!!!!!

#4004 2010-12-31 09:26:28

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Hey Totali! I just wanted to let you know that I'll pop on for a little bit tonight, but it probably won't be until about 12:15-1am. wink

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#4005 2010-12-31 21:58:05

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

'ello. I dunno if I've ever posted in here before yikes... anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

#4006 2010-12-31 22:53:04

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I will probably be on around the same time as you White as I'm watching some movies with my family tonight.  If I'm not on by the time you are, please wait, for I shall be on! yikes

And I shall now relay this to YOU scifiguy. tongue Also, I dunno if you've posted in my thread before either, hahahahaha.  Hi! big_smile smile
But yeah, I shall be on later tonight you guys! smile

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#4007 2011-01-01 00:02:41

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR real quick.
I shall be on Skype after "How to Train Your Dragon" is complete.
big_smile

#4008 2011-01-01 00:44:16

White Wolf
Website

Hey Totali!

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#4009 2011-01-09 22:16:24

White Wolf
Website

Hey Totali, I'm not gonna pop on Skype till later, right now I'm watching a show, but I'll be here in some capacity. (on the WC) wink

#4010 2011-01-09 22:36:34

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Alrighty! smile

So...how art thou?
tongue

#4011 2011-01-09 22:40:49

White Wolf
Website

I'm doing good! And you? big_smile

#4012 2011-01-09 22:42:45

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Pretty good, pretty good! big_smile
Both Hellboys were on TV, and thus I watched them...with a friend of mine who had came over! big_smile That was nice! smile And now...I am on here. tongue

What have you been up to? smile

#4013 2011-01-21 15:10:31

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

*bumps his own thread*

I had a really strange dream last night, and thus I've decided to post it...thus, bumping my thread. tongue

I was walking through an old, worn out warehouse of some sort and for some reason I was dressed in a black trench coat.  (I'm not sure why, I would NEVER wear a trench coat, hahahahaha. tongue tongue) The windows were broken and there was glass all over the floor, as well as some old books and video tapes.  There was also a lot of dirt and a few branches.  Some old lady came up to me, asked me how I was, and then proceeded to stick her fingers in my eyes.  I screamed because it kinda hurt ( tongue ) and then came across a mirror.  I watched my pupils crack and disappear, revealing those slit-like pupils that anything feline seems to have.  After that, everything had a reddish tint to it.  I looked out one of the windows and admired the scenery - basically, it was a lot of old gothic architecture - it looked like a bunch of old cathedrals. yikes It was strange looking out on it though with the whole...I dunno...reddish tint everything was in to me. tongue Anyway, the woman asked me how I felt.  I said "Strange."  She laughed, but it wasn't scary laughter - in fact, the way her laughter sounded relaxed me a little.  She then asked me how I felt, and I answered with "Like a white tiger."  Which, in the dream, was true.  I felt as though I were a white tiger, but when I looked at myself...I wasn't one.  I was still a regular human being.  And my body was all tingly.  I dunno.  It was weird.

That is all.
-end post-
tongue

#4014 2011-01-21 23:47:33

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

The descriptions and details of this dream are fantastic!  You know it sort of gave me the impression of a Post-Apocalyptic society.  I find it very interesting the manner in which your eyes and perception of self changed within the dream.  Do you have any thoughts about why it was a White Tiger?  Or about why it occurred in that manner?

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#4015 2011-01-22 20:07:28

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Hey! Interesting, very interesting... So, I've decided I don't post here enough, so... hi. big_smile

#4016 2011-01-22 21:59:53

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Hahahahaha...hello. tongue

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2011-01-22 22:00:05)

#4017 2011-01-25 16:26:46

White Wolf
Website

Hey Terrance! I'm copying this from my forum to let you know about last night, sorry again for the quick exit:

I'm sorry about last night! Boy, that was CRAZY! I honestly have never seen anything like that before. Even right now I'm typing this on our PC because I'm kind of nervous about getting on my laptop until I get some advice from the tech guy at my dad's work (my dad was going to inquire about it). Man... I can't believe how freaky that was... even in retrospect! yikes

Basically what happened was, I was just talking to ya'll on Skype like usual, and like usual I had Skype opened on one side of my screen and firefox on the other (with two tabs, the Cafe and DA). I actually was catching up on Skype at the moment, and so I hadn't done anything on the browser in probably 10-15 minutes. Just then, this Java applet window pops out of, literally out of the blue, and asks if I want to run some program. I don't know what the heck it is, so I try 'x-ing' out of it, but it won't go away. Finally it flashes off and then suddenly this "so-obviously-a-virus-I'm-gonna-freak" computer scan pops up scanning through all my stuff. I literally freak out and start trying to stop it, close it out, whatever. There's even a little icon for it on the bottom menu bar, but right clicking that, 'x-ing' it, nothing works. (BTW, everything I'm describing literally took place within a time frame of maybe 30-45 seconds). Right at that time, Norton pops up saying there's an intrusion attempt and that some .exe trojan file had been blocked. (I recognized the file name as the same that was running.) Well, there is the very real possibility that Norton was in the process of shutting it off, but there it is still running away, so I immediately pull up the task launcher window and flip to where it lists all the .exe processes running and immediately halt the top one which was using just a little memory and I hadn't recognized before. At the same time I manually flipped off the wireless, and a couple of seconds after all that (remember, everything happened super fast), it went away. I then did a quick Norton scan and it said everything was ok (it lists the attack, and the severity of high, and that it was blocked), but when I tried to get back online firefox said that there was some issue with the proxy server. Of course, I'm not using a proxy, so I was like "What proxy server????" I immediately said goodbye to ya'll and flipped off the wireless again and went into the control panel to the internt options and saw that the proxy option had been enabled, so I disabled it and quickly tested the internet and saw that it worked normal. I then set up a full system scan and ran that overnight. This morning my laptop started up normal and the results of the scan show that everything's fine, so I'm a little relieved about that, but I'm still just waiting to use it at the moment until I hear the tech's recommendation.

That was nuts. yikes

#4018 2011-01-25 20:00:27

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

White Wolf wrote:

Hey Terrance! I'm copying this from my forum to let you know about last night, sorry again for the quick exit:

I'm sorry about last night! Boy, that was CRAZY! I honestly have never seen anything like that before. Even right now I'm typing this on our PC because I'm kind of nervous about getting on my laptop until I get some advice from the tech guy at my dad's work (my dad was going to inquire about it). Man... I can't believe how freaky that was... even in retrospect! yikes

Basically what happened was, I was just talking to ya'll on Skype like usual, and like usual I had Skype opened on one side of my screen and firefox on the other (with two tabs, the Cafe and DA). I actually was catching up on Skype at the moment, and so I hadn't done anything on the browser in probably 10-15 minutes. Just then, this Java applet window pops out of, literally out of the blue, and asks if I want to run some program. I don't know what the heck it is, so I try 'x-ing' out of it, but it won't go away. Finally it flashes off and then suddenly this "so-obviously-a-virus-I'm-gonna-freak" computer scan pops up scanning through all my stuff. I literally freak out and start trying to stop it, close it out, whatever. There's even a little icon for it on the bottom menu bar, but right clicking that, 'x-ing' it, nothing works. (BTW, everything I'm describing literally took place within a time frame of maybe 30-45 seconds). Right at that time, Norton pops up saying there's an intrusion attempt and that some .exe trojan file had been blocked. (I recognized the file name as the same that was running.) Well, there is the very real possibility that Norton was in the process of shutting it off, but there it is still running away, so I immediately pull up the task launcher window and flip to where it lists all the .exe processes running and immediately halt the top one which was using just a little memory and I hadn't recognized before. At the same time I manually flipped off the wireless, and a couple of seconds after all that (remember, everything happened super fast), it went away. I then did a quick Norton scan and it said everything was ok (it lists the attack, and the severity of high, and that it was blocked), but when I tried to get back online firefox said that there was some issue with the proxy server. Of course, I'm not using a proxy, so I was like "What proxy server????" I immediately said goodbye to ya'll and flipped off the wireless again and went into the control panel to the internt options and saw that the proxy option had been enabled, so I disabled it and quickly tested the internet and saw that it worked normal. I then set up a full system scan and ran that overnight. This morning my laptop started up normal and the results of the scan show that everything's fine, so I'm a little relieved about that, but I'm still just waiting to use it at the moment until I hear the tech's recommendation.

That was nuts. yikes

Hey, that's alright dude, don't worry about it! smile Yeah, I'd definitely be nervous of using that laptop as well! yikes I know I've said that several times, but get Avast! Antivirus - it's way better than Norton.  Norton is terrible and it costs money.  Avast! is awesome and it costs...well, nothing! tongue I would also suggest downloading Malwarebytes and doing a scan with that, or Superantispyware.  And do what Kira suggested on your thread and go to that site she'd linked.  She knows more about computers than me so I'd basically do whatever she tells you to, haha. tongue

Wow, dude! yikes I would say your laptop is definitely infected.  I would stick to using your PC until it's all clear, and I would also change some passwords if I were you!  Norton is terrible, and I still think you're probably infected, so again, GET AVAST! AND GET MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE.  Do it.  DO IT.  DO!  IT! tongue Even if the tech guy says it's all clear, you should still do that and run scans, probably!

Yeah, I bet it was! yikes
My computer was infected with something once that kept redirecting me to places I'd rather not discuss - when I got Malwarebytes and Avast! (!!!!!!! tongue) however, the infections were pretty much completely cleared! big_smile

#4019 2011-02-08 08:25:32

White Wolf
Website

Wow, I just realized that now I have that Malwarebytes thing. tongue I guess the tech guy downloaded it!

So how are you doing today Killian? Don't forget about those TF's!

#4020 2011-02-08 22:12:51

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

You should do a scan with it sometimes just to make sure you don't have anything that (AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL) Norton (WHICH IS TERRIBLE AND NOT AS GOOD AS AVAST!) wasn't able to catch. tongue

Pretty good, what about you? big_smile I didn't. wink big_smile

#4021 2011-02-08 22:51:21

White Wolf
Website

Hahahahahahaha, I'm fine right now. tongue

I saw! That was freaking awesome! I really like that new avatar btw. wink

#4022 2011-02-28 00:50:54

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Yay! tongue

Yes, the hyena avatar is le epic! tongue

My thread is so dead.
yikes tongue

#4023 2011-02-28 11:08:40

White Wolf
Website

*Poor Totali's forum* sad

So I'm definitely skipping class today. yikes Shhhhh, don't tell me folks. tongue

#4024 2011-02-28 11:15:14

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

yikes yikes I'm telling!! Heh, just kidding.

Hey guys, what's new in this forum today?

#4025 2011-03-01 23:25:47

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

White Wolf wrote:

*Poor Totali's forum* sad

So I'm definitely skipping class today. yikes Shhhhh, don't tell me folks. tongue

You are a TERRIBLE PERSON.  You should be ASHAMED. yikes
I'm not only telling your PARENTS, I'm also calling the POLICE and the FBI!
YOU'RE GOING TO SOME HARD TIME, MAN.
HARD.
TIME. yikes
Just kidding.
tongue

scifiguy wrote:

yikes yikes I'm telling!! Heh, just kidding.

Hey guys, what's new in this forum today?

'sup Random? tongue

yikes Absolutely nothing!  Except for you guys posting in it!  Yay! tongue

Board footer